• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Crystals of Hope - A Pokemon RP

Which Legendary is the best?

• Xerneas

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yveltal

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Zygarde

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
You are a pokemon in Kalos, Team Flare continued with their plans and took control of Zygarde. But there was no trainer to stop them. Zygarde went out of control, angering many legendaries. An empty world remains and you and a few other are the last pokemon. Somewhere in Kalos, amongst all of the destruction, there is life. Although no legendaries remain, Xerneas left behind 7 crystals, scattered among Kalos. It is your job to find them, and bring life back to the world.

RULES
You are NOT the centre point of the RP
No Mega Evolution, Z-moves, Or any sort of Alolan Pokemon
No legendaries remain, you can't have anything to do with them
Not too much violence
No Swearing
Nothing grossly romantic, but romance is allowed
You may get turned down, I'm going to look at your previous experiences in RPing, you've been warned...

Name:
Species:

Scars/Tattoos/Other:
Clothing?:
Shiny?:

Move1:
Move2:
Move3:
Move4:
Type:
Ability:
Item:

I will open the RP once I get enough people

Name: Aithne
Species: Quilava
Scars/Tattoos/Other: Flames are a slight bit lighter than usual
Clothing: A red piece of cloth tied around her neck
Shiny: No

Move 1: Smokescreen
Move 2: Ember
Move 3: Quick Attack
Move 4: Flame Wheel
Ability: Flash Fire (Is that allowed?)
Item: Charcoal

This would be my first RP, however I know all of the rules, have good grammar and spelling and experience writing. What do you think? Sorry to bother you if you're not interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aithne
Species: Quilava
Scars/Tattoos/Other: None
Clothing: A red piece of cloth tied around her neck

Move 1: Smokescreen
Move 2: Ember
Move 3: Quick Attack
Move 4: Flame Wheel
Ability: Flash Fire (Is that allowed?)
Item: Charcoal

This would be my first RP, however I know all of the rules, have good grammar and spelling and experience writing. What do you think? Sorry to bother you if you're not interested. :)
You know what, I'll give you a chance. You're in

(I'll post my character soon)

Name: Mara
Species: Ivysaur

Scars/Tattoos/Other: She is very small for an Ivysaur, same size as a Bulbasaur. And the flower on her back is a deep lavender colour.

Clothing: None

Shiny?: No

Move1: Vine Whip
Move2: Solar Beam
Move3: Bullet Seed
Move4: Synthesis
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Item: None

Last edited:
Hi ;D I remember Hoenn Trainer RP, but I got myself stuck because I need to wait for the zorua to battle me... And I saw this in your status so I'll try to get accepted
Name: Luca
Species: Roselia

Scars/Tattoos/Other: It doesn't have a question mark so if it is required tell me and i'll edit
Clothing?: None

Move1: Absorb
Move2: Mega Drain
Move3: Stun Spore
Move4: Magical Leaf
Type: Grass Poison
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Leppa Berry

Added in more information than usual because my character looks a lot more different than a typical Axew. His appearance does signify a lot about himself, and if there is any questions or concerns, please privately discuss it with me.

Name: His name is currently unknown, as this will be revealed in the roleplay with a certain action.
Species: Axew
Age: His age is also unknown, though he appears to look rather young.
Appearance: His body is purple instead of green which includes his tail. The horn on his head and the ovals around his eyes are now gray. His tusks are now yellow, and the collar marking around his neck is dark purple.
Personality: He can be rather aggressive towards others, since he has a hard time socially interacting with others. He has an obsession with putting his hand in his mouth sometimes, which does help calm him. He also does tend to have mood swings from time to time.

Scars/Tattoos/Other: (See Appearance for more information.)
Clothing?: He wears a light purple scarf around his neck which has his name embroidered on the inside.
Shiny?: No, he isn't shiny, though he does appear much more different than the typical Axew.

Move I: Slash (The target is attacked with a clawing slash. The attack has an increased critical hit ratio.)
Move II: Dragon Pulse (The target is attacked with a shock wave of draconic energy. This attack is able to hit multiple Pokémon.)
Move III: Outrage (The target is assaulted with a rampaging attack that lasts two to three turns, as the user becomes confused after the attack ends, due to fatigue.)
Move IV: Protect (The user deploys a protective force field around itself, nullifying all incoming damage.)
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Ability: Rivalry (The Pokémon deals more damage to opposing Pokémon that of the same gender, but deals less damage to those of the opposite gender.)
Item: Soothe Bell (The Soothe Bell is an out of battle effect item that is to be held by a Pokémon. Its comforting chime helps calm the holder from its extreme emotions, making it friendlier and promoting friendship towards others.)

Name: Felix
Species: leafeon

Scars/Tattoos/Other: normal leafeon with purple leafs and slightly blue paws
Clothing?: a green beainie with holes for his ears
Shiny?: nah

Move1: leafage
Move2: vine whip
Move3: tackle
Move4: slash
Type: grass
Ability: leaf guard
Item: leftovers
Other: has a crush on Aithne

Name: Felix
Species: leafeon

Scars/Tattoos/Other: normal leafeon with purple leafs and slightly blue paws
Clothing?: a green beainie with holes for his ears
Shiny?: nah

Move1: leafage
Move2: vine whip
Move3: tackle
Move4: slash
Type: grass
Ability: leaf guard
Item: leftovers
Other: has a crush on Aithne
Added in more information than usual because my character looks a lot more different than a typical Axew. His appearance does signify a lot about himself, and if there is any questions or concerns, please privately discuss it with me.

Name: His name is currently unknown, as this will be revealed in the roleplay with a certain action.
Species: Axew
Age: His age is also unknown, though he appears to look rather young.
Appearance: His body is purple instead of green which includes his tail. The horn on his head and the ovals around his eyes are now gray. His tusks are now yellow, and the collar marking around his neck is dark purple.
Personality: He can be rather aggressive towards others, since he has a hard time socially interacting with others. He has an obsession with putting his hand in his mouth sometimes, which does help calm him. He also does tend to have mood swings from time to time.

Scars/Tattoos/Other: (See Appearance for more information.)
Clothing?: He wears a light purple scarf around his neck which has his name embroidered on the inside.
Shiny?: No, he isn't shiny, though he does appear much more different than the typical Axew.

Move I: Slash (The target is attacked with a clawing slash. The attack has an increased critical hit ratio.)
Move II: Dragon Pulse (The target is attacked with a shock wave of draconic energy. This attack is able to hit multiple Pokémon.)
Move III: Outrage (The target is assaulted with a rampaging attack that lasts two to three turns, as the user becomes confused after the attack ends, due to fatigue.)
Move IV: Protect (The user deploys a protective force field around itself, nullifying all incoming damage.)
Type: [type]Dragon[/type]
Ability: Rivalry (The Pokémon deals more damage to opposing Pokémon that of the same gender, but deals less damage to those of the opposite gender.)
Item: Soothe Bell (The Soothe Bell is an out of battle effect item that is to be held by a Pokémon. Its comforting chime helps calm the holder from its extreme emotions, making it friendlier and promoting friendship towards others.)
Hi ;D I remember Hoenn Trainer RP, but I got myself stuck because I need to wait for the zorua to battle me... And I saw this in your status so I'll try to get accepted
Name: Luca
Species: Roselia

Scars/Tattoos/Other: It doesn't have a question mark so if it is required tell me and i'll edit
Clothing?: None

Move1: Absorb
Move2: Mega Drain
Move3: Stun Spore
Move4: Magical Leaf
Type: Grass Poison
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Leppa Berry

You're all accepted!

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Fawn
Species: Skiddo
Age: Fawn doesn't know it's age but She's at least 16 years old

Scars/Tattoos/Other: The Tip of it's horns are Pink for an unknown reason
Clothing?: In the middle of the leaves is a Pink Rose

Move1: Grassy Terrain
Move2: Synthesis
Move3: Bulldoze
Move4: Horn Leach
Ability: Grass Pelt
Item: Grassy Seed

Name: Fawn
Species: Skiddo
Age: Fawn doesn't know it's age but She's at least 16 years old

Scars/Tattoos/Other: The Tip of it's horns are Pink for an unknown reason
Clothing?: In the middle of the leaves is a Pink Rose

Move1: Grassy Terrain
Move2: Synthesis
Move3: Bulldoze
Move4: Horn Leach
Ability: Grass Pelt
Item: Grassy Seed
Accepted!

Name: Growlithe
Species: Growlithe

Scars/Tattoos/Other: None
Clothing: Wears Quick Claw around right front paw, like a bracelet

Move: Flamethrower
Move: Fire Fang
Move: Aerial Ace
Move: Dig
Ability: Intimidate
Item: Quick Claw

I mean I can't really do anything until you read the prophecy (I gave it to you because I didn't want to change the whole story of the rp)