• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Crossover Worlds Rp sign ups/ discussion

How many people should we limit on this roleplay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, a new roleplay I made after playing SSB that I thought of... welcome to the Crossover roleplay!

Rules:
1. Your character (s) can be from any franchise/book/show/game. Some examples of character franchises are

Pokemon
Undertale
Warriors
Yo-kai
Super Mario bros
Made up creatures
ROBLOX
Yourself
Youtube
Walking Dead
Hunger Games
Basically any type of franshise...

2. Romance is allowed

3. Dont be too op. It ruins the roleplay

4. PM me if you plan for your character to die or leaving the roleplay

5. Have fun

Indroduction:

Vixen, a hand-made robot created by humans in the Earth Dimension, was made to protect the earth from a radioactive meteor headed for earth. However Vixen didnt feel like doing the "Humans Work" and destroyed the lab he was created in. When he was out on a killing spree, a portal once appeared in front of him created by the evil djinn, Hoopa, from the Pokemon Dimension. The portals gravitational pull was too stong for Vixen, he got sucked into the Time Room, which was a huge magical portal on the planet Decram. he tamed a LyChoshift, Pet of Father Time, lord of all dimensions.
After that Vixen was nearly destroyed attempting to tame LyChoshift. He cursed Hoopa when he healed his wounds. After cursing Hoopa, he stole his Power source and trapped Hoopa in a Gem, which Vixen wears to recover quickly from wounds. Hoopas portals got out of control that the portal opened up all dimensions to earth, making earth filled with mystical beings. These beings on earth is working hard to find and terminate Vixen, and how to control the portals themselves. Their story begins.... NOW!

Your Form:

Name:
Franchise:
Species:
Personality:
Appearence:
Skill/Rank/Hobbies:
Height:
Weight:
Other:

Important Characters: (Ask if you want to be them)
Name: Vixen
Franshise: Made up
Species: Robot Killing Machine
Personality: Heartless, hates the universe for almost killing him vs LyChoshift
Appearence: A Huge, Grey Robot with Red eyes and wheels as feet, also has a jetpack
Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Killing
Height: 6' 02"
Weight: 639 Ibs
Other: N/A

Name: Lychoshift
Franshise: A Old tale
Species: Time Dog
Personality: Calm, well... untill he was captured by Vixen
Appearence: A Black and purple dog with a same body type as Lycanroc, but with the "Galaxy scope" on his forehead
Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Protecting and guarding time
Height: 4' 08"
Weight: 87 Ibs
Other: Pet of father time

Name: Hoopa
Franshise: Pokemon
Species: Pokemon
Personality: Playful, dont take his dimension keeper job seriously
Appearence: A purple being, With no legs and has a sort of devillish face,
Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Protecting the "Portal Hall"
Height: around 2' 00" ( I think )
Weight: around 78 pounds ( I think )
Other: None

Anyways ill post my three characters later because this took an extremely long time to type on this.

Check out my Warriors Roleplay!!! https://pokecharms.com/threads/warrior-cats-twoleg-assault.15966/

Last edited:
Name: Super Mario
Franchise: Super Mario
Species: Human
Personality: Never specified
Appearence: Red cap with an M on it, red shirt, blue overalls, white gloves, and brown boots
Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Mario is a Doctor, a golfer, a race driver, a plumber, a carpenter, a tennis umpire, a Vietnam soldier, a tennis champion, a brewery worker, a cement factory worker, an NBA player, a baseball player, a stunt bike rider, a construction/demolition worker, an artist, a toy maker, a theme park owner, a boxing referee, a pretty much all sports player, a spaceship pilot, a marine archeologist/biologist, a chef, a rifleman, an animal trainer, a submarine captain, a fighter pilot, and maybe some more? I dunno.
Height: Around 4 feet
Weight: Unknown
Other: I can do a really good Mario voice XD

Name: Agent 3(Boy)
Franchise: Splatoon
Species: Inkling
Personality: ...Confident? we don't know much.
Appearance:
th

Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Shooting, swimming as a squid(MAKING MEMES), Rolling a giant roller, Sniping, Handling things bigger than himself.
Height: ??
Weight: ??
Other: Nothing

Name: Carrie
Personality: Cheery, Clumsy, Can really get into a song
Appearance:
upload_2017-7-20_17-6-35.png
As agent 1:
upload_2017-7-20_17-9-52.png

Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Singing/dancing, Bomb rush.
Other: Once had her brain 'remixed' by Dj Octavio, Its a long story.

Name: Marie
Personality: Sassy, Bored most of the time, can really get into a song.
Appearance:
upload_2017-7-20_17-11-57.png
As agent 2:
upload_2017-7-20_17-12-19.png

Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Singing/dancing, Sniping.
Other: Nope.

SPLATOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-20_16-53-34.png
    upload_2017-7-20_16-53-34.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 32
  • upload_2017-7-20_17-9-38.png
    upload_2017-7-20_17-9-38.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 36
Name: Kuro Shimaki
Franchise: My OC
Species: Wolf/Dragon/Human
Personality: Kuro is very nice but her downfall is that she's is very shy so she is very quiet. She is very happy around her friends (she doesn't have any yet) and her twin brother Shiro, she is very close with him and they have always be seen together
Appearance:
IMG_1622.PNG

Her wolf form looks like this:
IMG_1621.JPG

Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Her skill is fighting and strategizing. Her rank is very high and she is one of the top knight in a different galaxy and just happened to be teleported to Earth. Her hobby is being with animals and Shiro
Height: Kuro is 5'9"
Weight: 125 lb.
Other: On a mission she met the Time Lord and his dog which she adored though she never told anyone and made it her mission to rescue him and help bring down Vixen

Name: Shiro Shimaki
Franchise: My OC
Species: Wolf/Dragon/Human
Personality: Shiro is very kind but he wears a stoic face when he is working. He is serious and he is very protective of Kuro. He is very cautious about humans and robots, knowing that any of them could be Vixen. He is always smiling with his twin, Kuro, and always tried to make her happy, even in the most dire situations
Appearance: Shiro looks like this but he has cobalt blue eyes:
IMG_1618.JPG

His wolf form looks like this:
IMG_1620.JPG

Skill/Rank/Hobbies: Shiro's skill is fighting and strategizing. His rank is very high and he commands the army of his world. His hobby is being with Kuro and her animal
Height: 6'03"
Weight: 160 lb.
Other: N/A