• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join CON: Life on the sea

Grey walked around his ship making sure everything was running how it was expose to. " Good Job." He said to his crew. He proceeded to walk onto the deck of his ship as he peered into the ocean as the salt water filled his lunges. ' We should be getting back to Barudon tomarrow.' He thought. His head turned as he saw a black raven fly above his head. The bird landed right beside him. Grey looked at the bird for a few minutes before taking the note that was attached to it's leg. the raven spoke before flying away. Grey opened the note and read it. He let out a breath before giving the orders to turn his ship around and head towards Isil. This was going to take at least a week for him to reach the island.

Grand Admiral Dyker stood aboard his ship the " Incinerator." As he watched the battle in front of him. Fallowing a lead he had he and twelve Navy ships pursued a small fleet of known pirate ships. He smiled a little bit as he watched the pirates scrambled around trying to defend themselves from the onslaught of Dyker's fleet.

Pirate king Sam looked onwards from his seat of gold. Sam had smooth skin and his hair was as if it was kissed by fire. He stood up from his throne and walked out his palace on Isil. It was time for that Navy and their Fish Emperor to know that they're time keeping the pirates down is over. Soon there will be a new strength on the sea.

Erak bellowed down from his uplifted command part of the SeaBlade. "Row, you blasted wimps! Row!" He bellowed. Marching down to the bow of the boat, the Warlord looked ahead to the city were his captain, the king, ruled at. It had been 4 years since he was called to meet with him since those blasted Blue coats, (Navy) and Fish Freaks, (Fish empire) Put them out of raiding mainly. Erak was one of the few who remaining raiding ships and coastal towns. Lifting his two-handed war axe up with a single hand, "To the King!"

The SeaBlade had landed in the harbour soon after. Being the captain, he was the first one off the ship. "Tie the ship up." He said to his First Mate. The man then took control. Erak then started his way up to the castle area.

Entering the castle, a guard stopped him. "What's your business?" He asked the large man. Erak replied, "I am here to see the capt," He caught himself, "The King." As being part of King Sam's original crew he was permitted to call him 'Captain' over king. The knight refused to let him pass, so Erak bellowed loud enough for the entire castle to hear, "Hey Captain, Erak has come!"

Sam turned his head from his view of the blue ocean and started to walk towards the voice. When he saw Erak he smiled a little bit. " It's been too long my friend." He said. " Let him pass." He said to the knight as he took a step foreword nice to know that you headed my call." He said.

Erak watched as the knight was said off. Being the forceful brute he is, Erak pushed the person away slamming him into the wall. "Nice to see you as well captain. See you kept your locks out." He said in his normal voice, one that would still cause the common person to wince, because Sam's hair is still growing out long.

"Yeah." Sam said as he subconsciously touched his hair. "Well get situated. I'll be needing my right hand rested for the meeting." He said

Erak started to laugh at the thought of sleep. "Dang, captain. I honestly haven't slept in about 3 days. You know how sleeping on ships goes." He said. Taking his battle axe off his back, Erak dropped it in the knight's arms. "Take that to my room." He said. The poor knight though, felt his arms fall flat to the floor under the extremely heavy axe. "Ever planing on joining me on the SeaBlade? Offer stands."

Sam let out a little chuckle. " Aint going to happen mate." He said. " The Chimera is my one and only ship." He said as he continued to walk forward. " Besides We'll need all the able body captains we can get." He said.

Dyker finished his wine as he saw the last pirate ship go under. " Are there any survivors?" He asked as he stood up and walked towards the bow of the ship.
" No sir." a lieutenant said.
Dyker let out a breath. " Shame." He said. " We needed information on where this so called pirate king is hiding."

Liana whistled as her captian 'a ship sailed towards their destination. The first mate standing off the side of the ship, fingers just barley touching the water and body being held but a rope. She heaved herself upwards with practiced ease and barked an order to also themselves so they wouldn't crash into any other ships while getting ready to dock. She facended her sheath to its belt and made sure her knife was tucked away safetly.

Erak shook his head when he said Chimera. "Your second rate ship couldn't even make a dent on mine. I had some crazy attachments added on. You should see the Wrangler." Erak replied. The Wrangler is a new attachment that can launch a meter long wooden bolt through a ships side. Very dangerous. "Any real news?"

Sam simply shook his head. "How many times has my second rate ship got us out of danger." He said. "Just cause it's small doesn't mean it's weak." He let put a breath. "How do you feel about becoming a Warlord."

Come on people" Grey said. "We can make it there in a day at this pace." He said. He looked at his first officer and motioned the person to follow him.

Erak shrugged it off. "Not a surprise. You needed the best sea combat guy around." He said, bragging about his skill. "If anything, you becoming king was a bigger surprise." Pointing to the Chimera, "Still kept it the same. I have tons of things to make that thing better. At least change from the square sail."

Strength comes in many different forms Erak." he said with a subtle grin on his face. " Brute force isn't everything." He said. " thought I taught you that." He said as he continued to walk. " So how have you been?" He asked.

"Same." He said as he stopped by a door and opened it. " Your room." He said. " Now if you excuse me I need to take care of some things. I expect you a dinner tonight." He said.

Liana slung a rope around a pole. She used to clamber over the object, grinning over the Pirates cove that her captian and crew docked at. She leaned forward, leg locked to keep her steady, whistling at the veiw, "good to be back, good to be back".

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
A dark mist surrounded the waters as a fairly large black ship approached the island where the 'castle' of the Pirate King stood. Three massive sails with large black flags at the top of each grew out of the ship. On the flags were skulls and crossbones. A fairly large crew prepared the ship as it started to dock. This was the Dreadnaught of Death, Captain Zanzibar Blackwater's ship. He had become feared over the years due to his mass pillaging of villages on the islands and how he had not lost a single battle against the Fish Emperor's navy. To him, they were a stupid excuse for one. As he put his foot onto the weak harbour planks and then onto the stone, he immediately stood out, putting on a royal red jacket for his master, the pirate King, who had invited him over. He had a large curved sword dangling on his back and two smaller curved swords where his pockets would be. He had rolled up brown trousers which now appeared like shorts and a white buttoned shirt that he had put on for this specific day to show the King he was civilised. He unbuttoned the two buttons at the top because he wasn't really this smart looking person. He had abandoned smart dressing since he left the navy to join the pirates. But he wanted to look good for the king for some reason. He told his crew to stay behind. As he marched up towards the castle he saw three smaller wooden ships but they looked less wrecked than regular pirate ships.

Grey had a couple of his men tie up the ship. Do to some luck he had good sailing all the way there. He across the dock noticing the different ships that where there. " Wonder what that king has in mind?' He thought as he walked forewords.

Sam walked into his chambers as he took off his overly large green shirt revealing more feminine features. Sam laid on her bed. "Soon." She said as she curled up underneath her blankets.

Liana slid down the tree soon after she clambered up and started towards the tavern that her crew had taken shelter at. The first mate's head held high and back straight, sneering at people that looked at her wrong. Her left hand stayed on the hilt of her blade and her fingers played with the strap that held it in place.

Grey started walking towards the palace. He stopped when he saw a lady sneering at everyone. He simply shook his head. ' Whatever.' He thought as he started to walk towards the castle.

Sam woke up a bit later and put on her clothes. She did everything she could to get rid of her feminine features before walking to the court area to start his meeting with the pirate captains and pick out his three warlords.

Wind walked towards a tavern. Since Grey was going to be busy with this meeting and since the crew had short leave she decided to make the best of it and get drunk. She looked at a woman and was sneering at people. " You know." She said. " That's not a good way of making friends." She said.

"Sometimes people don't feel like making friends." Liana shrugged. Her was swept out of her face by her left hand after which she set it in her hip. She looked Wind over and her lips twitched up in a smile, "you with a crew"?

"Yes I am." She said as she smiled at her. "I'm the navigator on board the Shadow." She said. Would you like me to buy you a drink? " she asked

"I'm fine. I got to go find my crew but if I run into you later then I'll take you up on that offer," Liana stuck her hand out to seal the deal. She turned her head when she saw one of her lower deck mates get thrown out of a house. She dropped her hand and started to walk towards him, "see you later".

" See you." She said as she watched her leave. " I never got your name." She said. Wanting to know who she was.

Sam walked into to his court room before sitting down. He noticed the pirate captains starting to fall in taking seats in various areas.

Captain Blackwater marched towards the Pirate King's castle, or what it was anyway. He wasn't too sure how the castle came to be. He guessed it was probably an old castle stolen from one of the kingdoms on the mainland. Blackwater knocked on the large door of the castle waiting for an answer. "I, Captain Blackwater from Dark Bay, Controller of the Dreadnaught of Death and destroyer of 127 Navy ships, killer of Great Navy Captains Buckington and Dale, demand enterence to the castle of the King of the Pirates!!"

"Liana! Nice to meet you," the first mate waved before she heaved her drunken shipmate up and down an alley way. One of the drunk's hands shifted to low and Liana knocked him out with a sharp elbow to the face.

Wind smimply smiled before heading into the tavern to drink.

Grey walked into the court room and took a seat in the back. He looked at the other captains. He recognized most of them during his time in the navy since their bounties where pretty high.

Erak walked to the court room. On the way, he saw a guy calling his name out for all to hear. "Yea, and I'm your least favorite person. Nobody cares except your mother. Now if your a pirate, then you should know secretly is the best thing." With that, Erak walked into the court room.

Liana tossed her crewmate into his bed in the inn her crew was staying at and dusted herself off. She waved to the few crewmates that weren't out. Her feet carried her to the tavern, where she found the first open stool and sat down.

Sam noticed that most of the captains we're there. "Alright men." He said let's start the discussion.

Wind saw Liana sitting down. "Give her what she wants." She said handing the bar tender a couple of gold coin.

"Thanks. The next round will be on me. Nice to see you again by the way," Liana tipped her glass towards wind once she got it and took a swig. She set the mug down and kicked her lips before stretching. Her eyes tracing the environment, "it's been such a long time since I was here last".

" Yeah it has changed a bit since that pirate king took over." She said as she worked on her glass. She smiled at her. " So what ship are you on?" She asked.

"The Howling Gold. I'm first mate," Liana hummed and took another swig. She raised another eyebrow at her drinking partner and drummed her fingers on the table, "and might I ask what ship you are on? I don't often get to meet other women from other ships".

" The shadow." She said as she took a drink from her pint. " I'm the navigator, before that I was a Navy commander." She said as she kept her eyes on the other woman. " So I take it your captain got the same message mine did."

"Open up!" Zanzibar roared. "Or i'll unleash my crew on you!" He exclaimed. He bashed at the door several times, each louder than the last. He was going to get in and see the 'King' if it were the last thing he could do. Three ships approached the Dreadnaught of Death. They started firing shots from their cannons on the Dreadnaught. Panic errupted as the crew of the Drednaught rushed to fight them. One of the crew dashed in front of Zanzibar. "Captain! Three ships have attacked our docking ship! You need to come back and give order immediately!"

"We wouldn't be here if there wasn't a reason so I'm guessing so. I'm still wondering if it's a good idea to not have out ships seperated more. One actually good plan by the navy and they could do some damages before tinge crews react," Liana shrugged. She turned so that she was leaning against the counter, eyes peering around to see if any of her crew mates were near by.

Wind looked around for her men then focused on drinking buddy. "Especially since Dyer became a grand admiral. I've heard stories about him." She asked as she leaned against the table she took a swig of her drink and looked at Liana. " So how's it like being a first mate?" She asked.

The guard looked at the man that was threatening him and simply pointed towards the courthouse. " The king and the rest of the captains are there."

Four ships appeared out of nowhere and attacked the attacking ships destroying them immediately.

"It's not the worst job someone could have. I have to deal with a bunch of idoits but it's fun," Liana shrugged. She finished her drink and slid it over to the barkeep to get a refill. She crossed her legs and clicked her tongue. Laina raised a finger and shook her head, "hear that"?

"Yeah." Liana said as she finished her drink. " Sounds like someone decided to take advantage of the king's hospitality." She said before taking a swig and looking at her. She smiled before getting her next drink. " Which Island is yours when your not on your ship?" She asked.

"It's not as cool as some of the others. Just a small rocky place further south. Perfect for docking and staying but not good if anythigg else," the first mate swished her drink around before throwing it back. She waved the barkeep and stretched, "well that's all I'm having do tonight. Can't get to drunk or no one will be sober enough to look after my crew. Thanks for the drinks though".

Erak picked up a tankard of strong ale. "Discuss what exactly?" He asked his captain. He full as well knew why, but someone had to break the ice. And nobody's better at that than himself, among other things.