1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cody's (revived!) Photography

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Cody, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys!

Remember when I used to do this? Well yeah. I wanna do it again. So here are some photos I've taken since...whenever the last time I shared with any of you was.

Here's a fire! Playing with fires and exposure times is fun.

[​IMG]

Remember when Occupy Wall Street was a thing? I went to a demonstration one day. It was pretty cool.

[​IMG]

Anyway. Let me know what y'all think, I guess. I've missed this, a lot. You guys rock.

There's a town near I live, called Harpers Ferry. It's a neat little historical town right between MD, WV, and VA. It's also obscenely pretty. There's a tiny little graveyard up a hill in the town...as I was walking along one evening, this happened:

[​IMG]

2. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

First post! D:<

As always Cody you've got such amazing pictures! The fire and the deer are so beautiful. Just how did you do the effects in the Wall Street pic where everything is in black and white except for the sign? It makes for a really awesome effect.

3. That was a healthy dose of Photoshop! Thank you for your way-too-kind words! :D

4. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

I always loved your photography before and I still love it now. It's great to see you posting photos again :D

The picture of the Deer is so beautiful, what a lovely image to capture!

5. Magpie you're too nice :D

I took some portraits:

[​IMG]

6. A beautifully composed picture, Cody. The model is great and the after effects with the editing is fantastic and is that depth of field I see to the right, well done sir