• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Closed with The Ringmaster (Ahnoah's Pokemon Contest)

Name: Ahnoah
Description: A Man with a slightly more muscular build, but mostly un-noticable due to his clothing. Standing at around 6 foot 3 inches, Ahnoah is a bit taller than average human height. Ahnoah has a scruff beard and short hair both being of the color bronze. Ahnoah also has a slightly more rough complextion

Team:
Arcanine:Tiberius: Larger than the average Arcanine, Standing at 7 foot 3 Inches. Protective and Loud Bark. Gotten and raised from the Pokemon Shelter. Ahnoah's first Pokemon. Loyal to everyone and a warm ball of fluff that everyone gathers around when they are cold. Has a large amount of fur as well, making Tiberius look bigger than he already is.

Sylveon-Stardom: A Cheery Bundle of Joy. Never ceases to make others around her happy. See's Zehriyah as mother. Saved from a wild attack against a very high level Zangoose. Wants to become the star of Kalos in the Pokemon Contest.

Zoroark-Zehriyah:Saved from a abusive Pokemon Circus. Because of this she is missing the hair tie (blue bead in hair) so she has free flowing hair. Can make auditory illusions, so it seems like Pokemon are talking, though she can only focus on two at a time, usually herself and a other Pokemon. See's Stardom as herdaughter.

Staraptor-Reina: Rescued from a nest where the parent Pokemon never came back. Counter balances Stardom by being the moredarker one on the team. Extra long feathers give her a slightly different look, with the bane in her feathers being longer.

Serperior-Autumn: Saved from an attempt at poaching this Snivy (now Serperior) for its unique color, being of the color of Autumn. Loves fashion, theater arts, and designing things for the team. For the most part, grooms them as well.

Floatzel-Caesar: The shy one in the group, though not really that shy. Is afraid to know new people, but is fine with people he knows, so is not as shy. Saved Ahnoah from drowning and wanted to join team due to seeing a deep bond with all his other pokemon. Air sac builds up with tension. Upon release of air, speed and attack are doubled.

Name: Larissa Pianka
Nickname: Lari (even though she's not too fond of it)
Appearance: amber red eyes, red-brown hair up in a side braid with side bangs hanging over forehead, wears mint green flare skater dress and white sneaker flats, speaks in a Russian accent
Personality: dainty, cleanly, fairly reserved, emotional, trusting

Her Pokemon Team:

Name: Benjamin (Benji for short)
Species: Leafeon
Ability: Leaf Guard
Level: 46
Nature: jolly
Moves: Sunny Day, Synthesis, Swords Dance, Helping Hand
Personality: optimistic, proud, enthusiastic

Name: Abigail (Abby for short)
Species: Glaceon
Ability: Ice Body
Level: 46
Nature: rash
Moves: Blizzard, Last Resort, Ice Fang, Covet
Personality: wise, decisive, intense

Name: Opel Fay (goes by either one or both names)
Species: Mareep
Ability: Static
Level: 24
Nature: gentle
Moves: Growl, Thunder Shock, Cotton Spore, Protect
Personality: apprehensive, cooperative, creative, dependable, enthusiastic, patient, polite, reassuring, sensitive, tender-minded

Name: Parsley
Species: Bulbasaur
Ability: Chlorophyll
Level: 13 (He's a bit slow...)
Nature: naive
Moves: Poison Powder, Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Growl
Personality: trusting, productive, confident

Name: Roze
Species: Banette
Ability: Frisk
Level: 64
Nature: sassy
Moves: Phantom Force, Snatch, Astonish, Pursuit
Personality: sarcastic, quirky, distinguished

Name: Ellis
Species: Togetic
Ability: Super Luck
Level: 37
Nature: relaxed
Moves: Safeguard, Future Sight, Stored Power, Yawn
Personality: messy, lazy, stubborn

Oh man, that took way too long. I'm super sorry for the late response. I was really caught up with a whole lot of school crap and other RPs. It won't happen again, I promise. :'|

Alright. I'll try to get something in, but I really need to focus on homework, plus I have a doctors appointment in a couple hours, so I'm pretty booked. Oh, and I'm going to see Doctor Strange tonight. But still, I'll try to get something in for ya.