• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chūnin Selection Exam Discussion/Signups

Hiya everyone! For quite some time now, I've been interested in making an RP based on the series Naruto. With this thread I'll be hosting signups and briefing all of the requirements and information for the RP itself.

Lore - The infamous chūnin exams are an opportunity for genin to be promoted to chūnin. The exam structure and evaluation processes differ from one exam to the next so that genin cannot come prepared. Under the rein of the the Lord Second, Tobirama Senju - the Leaf is to hold the third chūnin exam to ever happen, and it will most definitely be the most interesting.
Skilled genin from across the globe compete in the harshest conditions, to prove their worth. And all of which have been training relentlessly for the selection exams.
But in this era, who knows...

Anything could go wrong.

Structure - The tournament bracket will be designed for a maximum of 16 participants - whether that consists of OC's or just random NPC's. When a participant is defeated, they will be placed in a lower bracket but will be able to battle their way back up to the top! The format is below:
32hq6Oc.png

Character Bios - Please make your bios similar to the example given below.

Full Name (Alias)-
Sex (Gender)-
Age-
Origin (Backstory or clan)-
Village-
Appearance-
Jutsu Style (Ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu)-

Nature (Water, earth, lighting, wind and fire)-
Total missions done( D,C,B and A)-

Don't worry too much about your grammar, just make sure you look over your posts. We wouldn't want any unexpected visits from well... His name rhymes with SmellarWingBesleydon

Last edited:
@Sarah316 Great question! I suppose all three stages will be included. So that includes the written exam in the beginning of the exams, so the chunin's can interact with one an other. But it is expected before and between stages the OC's will duel over hatred or rivalry - but also to converse and talk to each other. Hope that sums it up for you ( ‾̮‿͂‾̮ ꐦ)

Feel free to tell your friends who are interested in this RP, thanks!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sure, I can do that :)

Full Name (Alias)-
Fumiko "Fumi" Yuki
Sex (Gender)- Female
Age- 12-15 (Whatever the starting age for Genin you want in this RP)
Origin (Backstory or clan)- A member of the Yuki Clan, as a matter of face she is the younger sister to the clan heiress. Which means she was largely overlooked by her father the clan head and considered the lesser sibling. As such, Fumi grew up with a chip on her shoulder and desires to prove herself a great ninja to make up for her "inferiority" to her sibling.
Village- Kirigakure (Village Hidden in the Mist)
Jutsu Style (Ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu)- Ninjutsu, Ice Release. A Kekkei Genkai that combines wind & water natures to allow the user to form ice. Has no aptitude for Genjutsu and uses an athletic, almost dancer-like Taijutsu that uses her agility and natural grace to her advantage.
Nature (Water, earth, lighting, wind and fire)- Water & Wind
Total missions done( D,C,B and A)- A Rank (), B Rank (1), C Rank (7), D Rank (12)

Last edited:
This bio is really well done~
( ◞・౪・)
And the age varies from 12 - 15, so feel free to change accordingly.
Accepted @Sarah316!!

My bio -

Full Name (Alias)- Natsuka Ronin Senju
Sex (Gender)- Male
Age- 13

Origin (Backstory or clan)-
Amidst the early stages of Natsuka's life - a mysterious man who carried the burden of many murders, was revealed as the young boy Natsuka's father. Tobirama Senju (Hokage of the Leaf), who was his grandfather, had been outraged by the discovery, and threatened to banish the child from his village. Although his mother persuaded him otherwise - the Lord Second is still uneasy around the child. Natsuka is part of the Senju clan, and was trained by some of the greatest jounin in the hidden leaf. Natsuka strives to prove himself worthy to his grandfather, and lead the Senju clan like his family before him.
Village- Konohagakure (The Hidden Leaf)

Appearance-
Natsuka has black wind-swept hair, and crimson brown eyes. He is rather fit, and is standing at 5'6. He wears a blue padded overtop with a bulky slick black armored vest. He also wears baggy black pants along with a small rope tied around his waste. His staff rests on his back, along with some of his travel supplies - that hang from his belt.

Jutsu Style (Ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu)-
Primarily Ninjutsu, earth release and water release, can't grasp genjutsu - but can summon a very little amount of shadow clones, with the right amount of channeling. Natsuka's signature weapon relies on taijutsu - which is a staff with blue ribbons along the ends of them. He uses his water style ninjutsu's for defense, and isn't that strong when attacking head on.
Nature- Water & Earth

Total missions done-
A Rank (), B Rank (0), C Rank (12), D Rank (22)

Last edited:
Hey I'm just finishing the RP thread right now - as I think that we've been waiting for awhile, and it'll get more people for the RP. @Sarah316
I'll post it soon ( ◞・౪・)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Full Name (Alias)- Takazo Uchiha
Sex (Gender)- Male
Age- 13
Origin (Backstory or clan)- He was raised as a normal Uchiha and feared the Hokage as he felt he would take any chance to make a negative impact on him due to his wariness of his clan. Nonetheless he's usually calm and doesn't like needless fights. He likes to do his mission as instructed because he fears he'd be scolded if he didn't. Since learning the Body Flicker Jutsu as an Academy ninja he was fascinated by the illusion of teleportation it constructed and practiced it a lot to get better. He also trains as much as possible whenever he gets the chance.
Village- Konohagakure, The Leaf Village
Appearance- Wears a mask over his mouth and his forehead protector like normally. He has slightly short spiky black hair and black eyes. He wears fingerless gloves and a black Uchiha shirt and normal pants as well as sandals.
Jutsu Style (Ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu)- Ninjutsu, Normal Sharingan Genjutsu, One Tomoe Sharingan, Proficient in Shuriken Jutsu and slightly higher than the average Genin in Taijutsu.
Nature (Water, earth, lighting, wind and fire)- Wind and Fire Chakra
Total missions done( D,C,B and A)- 7 C-Rank; 20 D-Rank

@Nebulix Hey I'm not rushing you, as I know what it's like to be pretty busy - or just out of ideas. But whenever you're available to post in the RP that would be cool. Once again I really do appreciate you guys joining.