• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chronicals of Necros: Return of the Tagryn Empire (Prologue)

Gabil sat down beside her and flipped the book right side up. "If you want to I can help teach you how to read." He said as he looked at her. "It won't be easy but I think we can manage." He said as he smiled at her

"I can read. I just can't see the words. Everything is always fuzzy," she looked up and blinked before turning her head back down to the paper. She made a face of disappointment as she still could not read what was infront of her, "it's always been fuzzy. Well for the majority of the time. Mostly just close up things and words in book".

"Long vision." He said. " You see things further away but can't see them when your close." He said. " Bioans created a device for this." He said as he took out a case inside of the case was to pieces of glass connected together with to metallic rocks on either end. He gently placed them on her face. " How does it look?" He asked as he smiled at her.

Kylie awe the carriage and she got inside and sleep curled up to her cold body " didn't they hear me I guess not well at least i have shelter " she thought

Falaern stood up. "Guess I should be going now. I'll try to drag James over here next time. Been a while since you two have talked." Falaern waved goodbye to Avian, going outside. She hopped on her griffin and took flight.

The woman blinked a couple of times as her eyes adjusted to what they were seeing. Her face broke out into a smile as she started to over look the book with ease, "wow! Everything is so clear now! How did they do this"?

Some of their people suffer from long and short sightedness an inventor named Haru Esheta spent a long time trying to create these glasses." He said he thought for a second before putting his arm around her. " So what are you reading?" He asked.

Kylie shivered as she was cold from the storm " did those girls leave a blanket in this place " she thought they she found one " ahhh " she said smiled as she was warmer.

"I don't really know? I had just grabbed it randomly though the more I read it the more it I believe it's just about myths and the kingdoms," she hummed and ignored his arm infamous of focusing on the book infront of her. She heard angered words from out the door and sighed loudly, "seems the meeting is over".

He looked and saw some people. " I guess so." He said. "Take care lady Whitecloak." He said as he stood up and put the book away as he started to head out of the room.

Avian nodded at his friend before changing into some more presentable clothes as he started to make his way to Rhy's place.

In the hall was another one of the sisters. She was wearing her mask and stood over a wooden stature that had been seemingly cleaved in two. She held an axe in her hand which she dropped in favour of marching further down the hall.

Rhys sat back with a drink already in hand. People were about and moving as he had already flirted his quota of ladies. The underground lord turned to acknowledge his sister and nephew as they walked past.

"Until next time." He said wondering if there might be a next time.

Avian walked into the party. He simply nodded at the woman with her child before sitting down beside Rhys. " What interesting spices." He said as he took a sip of ale.

"Did you really think it was going to be spices? Nah. I got one of the largest shipments of gun powder in a while and wanted to know if you'd like some," Rhys chuckled as he took a sip of his drinks. He shot a flirtatious smirk at a woman before turning back to Avain, "also got some weird stuff from a few contacts that mingle with the isolated kingdom".

" Yeah we can use explosives." He said as he looked at the man. " How's Octia been?" He asked as he relaxed. "Also what stuff?" He said curiously.

Cannons ringed throughout the night as the island Laneon under Flovion control was attacked. Their attackers moved quickly striking down the defenses of the island before completely taking it over.

"She's doing well. Gotten back into her old routine and she's picked up a bow again," Rhys shrugged before he set down his glass on the table he leaned on. He dug through on of his pockets before pulling out a small transparent blue gem, "like this. I'm gonna have so people look into it. Only use I see for it is a light. It can take in light but once put in a dark place it seems to glow for a bit".

"Combined with some light magic, I believe it could do a lot more than that." the Blackquill leader, Ezequiel, said, walking over to them. He was dressed more fancily then Avian had ever seen him, minus meetings between the kingdoms and large public festivals. "King Avian, I didn't expect to see you here. In case you're wondering my business here is both to hang out and to conduct business with Rhys over some magical weapons he has seemed to procure. Elona can handle Olympus while I'm gone - plus, she has Storm there to help her."

"Nice to see you, Eze. Thought you might not be joining us tonight," Rhys chuckled as he raised an arm to call over a waiter so he could get a new drink. He then sat back in a chair, grinning at his companions, "so you know what this is then? Maybe I should get one of you to look over the rest of the stuff I got".

"A Lumiere crystal." Ezequiel said, taking the gem in his hand. "If hit by a light-based spell, it explodes into a flash of light. If hit by a fire or lightning-based spell, it will explode. It can also be used to store Astra by a light mage. Basically, it's a good tool for a light mage to have. We got a few of these from overseas during the war."

"Well I got a crate of the things sitting back in my store room. If you I can give 'em to you... For a price," Rhys spoke in a teasing tone before he took his new drink from the waiter. He took a drink before setting it down beside the empty one, "how is Elona? I ask because I've noticed that she and mother have been exchanging letters".

Avian simply raised an eyebrow at the conversation. He smiled at them. " Well I think I'll mingle for a while." He said as he stood up. " A pleasure as always Ezequiel." He said as he started to move. " And Rhys give me a price on those spices when you get a chance." He said before he started to mingle with the other guests.

Hands wrapped around the king's waist and his cheek was kissed. Ethalind stepped back and spun her husband around with a happy smile, "so why were we called here? Another excuse for Rhys to get drunk again"?

A man ran accidentally bumped into the queen who stumbled. She looked at him with a slight glare but the brown haired man ignored her in favour of heading towards Rhys.

"Busy - when I'm not around, she's in charge of construction on Olympus. She's been working on-" Ezequiel stopped as he noticed the man walking towards them. "Hello, sir. Can I help you?"

" Most likely but me and him had some business to attend to." He said as he put his arms around her. They might've ended up together under terrible reasons. But he has fallen for her. He started to move with her movements as he looked at her. " Sorry I've been spending so much time at the cabin." He said. " So what have you been up to my queen."

"Hmm? Oh! Edward! Finally back huh? Eze. This is my younger brother, Edward. He's in charge of foreign affairs for me," Rhys pulled the other man into a friendly hug before handing him a glass of ale, "so what did you say she was working on"?

"I've been making sure your privy council doesn't get to upity with your absence. You are certainly lucky that you have me," Ethalind smiled as she pulled him into a quick kiss, "what have you been doing there anyway? I thought all of the repairs had been finished"?

( are yal still in the palace )
Kylie got up and looked around " hmm I wonder what those people are doing inside that palace " she thought.

" I'm trying to expand it." He said as he kissed her again. " There are still many homeless people after the Hethian invasion." he said. " I'm trying to give them a place to stay." He looked at her and continued to dance. " So what has the council been talking about." He said.

Gabil continued to walk threw the estate. he had more questions about these three sisters than he had answers. He let out a breath as he went to the main room and sat down. He looked upward as he thought about everything that might've happened to his people.

"A noble deed for a noble King," Ethalind hummed as she pecked his lips in a quick kiss. She smiled as they moved to the music, "nothing big. Rumors and small whispers but nothing solid".

"Have you found everything you need," the eldest sister stood on the other side of the room. She was wearing her mask and had her arms tucked into her sleeves. She was looking at him curiously, eyes blinking but not often.

he nodded as he continued to move to the music. "Thank you for coming." He said as he smiled at her. He kissed her lips in a long passionate kiss.

" Yes." He said as he looked at her. " So which of you sisters was I talking too." He asked. He then shook his head. " On second thought don't awnser that. I'm just grateful for all of you letting me accompany you." He said

Kylie sighed as she laid in the carriage then she started walking in the woods to see was around her area " hmm I wonder if there's anyone around here " she said smiling then she sighed " I hope there aren't any animals around "

Ethalind smiled and kissed him back. She giggled against his lips before pullin away to spin them around, "so may I know what business you had with Rhys? Your council members have been growing concerned with your involvement with him and if I knew it might set their minds at ease".

"You are very welcome," the sister stepped forwards before she sat down in a chair. A maid moved over to her and a glass of dark red wine was handed over to her.

" He found some shipments of black powder." He said as he looked at her. " We'll be able to increase our defenses." he said as he looked at her. He smiled as he kissed her lips

" So truthfully what's with the masks." He said as he looked at her. I'm just curious."

"Well that's always good to hear," Ethalind smiled before she brought them to a stop. She bowed and took a step away before she adjusted her skirts and folded her hands infront of her, "how about we get a drink"?

"That is only for us to know," the sister raised the glass a small amount before taking a sip and pulling her mask back into place.

" Alright." He said as he led her to the open bar. " So how've the children been?" He asked her

He nodded. "That's understandable." He said as he looked at her. " So Whitecloak how did they gain nobility." He said as he wondered about them.

"They wish to know where you are and have been wanting to see you. Percy has excelled in his studies of the blade and wishes to show you," Ethalind accepted the glass of wine that she ordered and took a sip. She looked at him and smiled, "our little girl seems to have gotten a crush on one of the boys training to be a knight. Don't tell her that I told you though I wasn't supposed to".

"Through greed and betrayal," she spoke as if it was common to talk down about one's house. She placed her wine down and rested her hands in her lap, "but enough about me. Tell me about you".

"I'll be back tonight." He said as he smiled at her. " What would you like?" He asked.

" Before my Exile I was training to become a member of the forest guard." He said as he looked at her. " I was exiled because I noticed the hypocrisy of the council when it comes to the faith. I called them out on it and they exiled me for being a heretic." He said as he looked at her.

"I just want you back so I don't have to deal with your privy council anymore. Their really driving me up the wall," Ethalind smiled cheerfully though her voice portrayed her tiredness. She kissed his cheek and started to drink her wine.

"Then why do you return now? Aren't you afraid that they will once more throw you away," her head slowly tilted to the side to show her confusion. She took another sip of her wine and soon the other two sisters joined them. The blond sister wasn't wearing the glasses but her mask was back on.

"Atleast your honest." He said as he took another drink. " One of the things I like about you." He said

" I spent time in Boie." He said as he looked at them. " I just heard of the Hethian invasion that happened four years ago. I want to check on my parents and sister." He said as he smiled a little bit. " I expect to be thrown back out if not executed when I get there." He said as he smiled a little bit.

Ethalind nodded and kept drinking her wine. She raised an eyebrow when she saw other nobles that she thought wouldn't come to these types of events, "what do you plan to do once you finish the cabin anyway. We need to start thinking about military. In our weakened state another ambitious kingdom can swoop in".

"So you'd welcome death to see your loved ones," she turned her head so that she was sitting straight again. She lifted her mask above her mouth again to take a drink.

Kylie ended up finding the place " wow this is huge " she said going Thur the front then she looked around " hello anyone home " she asked as she walked around the estate the house was huge and so was the yard and everything to her.

" I know." He said. he then looked at her. He passed her a note to her. " I have a feeling something bad might happen soon." He said. "The cabin is for you and the kids. No one other than us... and blackquil know about the cabin." He said.

"Yes." He said as he looked at the mask woman. " Though it might not go that far." He said before smiling at her. " Still it's been an honor to know the three of you. Especially the blonde. I hope those spectacles do you well." He said.