• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Chronicals of Necros: Return of the Tagryn Empire (Prologue)

He nodded as he walked towards his men. "Let's go." He thought of what the best tactic would be. For the most part the Tagryns probably have a good idea about where every major castle was. " Let's go to Sydromeer." He said.

Karas stared at him for a few seconds before nodding his head. " That should be obscure enough that we'd be able to move around undetected. Avain nodded He then looked at Marius.

" I'll try and persuade my farther to help you out again." Sir Kyle said as he road off.
Avian stopped before getting on his horse and took out a scroll. Some black quill officer gave it to him as a way of communicating with them. He wrote down Sydromeer on the scroll only for it to disappear. " Hopefully you guys are doing alright." He muttered under his breath before riding of to his ancestral home.

Commander Thomas watched from a distance as he saw Olympus being attacked. While he has no love for blackquil itself he cared about her people. He knelt down and prayed.
"Elyon give us strength to push these invader's away. If it be your will." He spoke softly before standing up. He took his sword out as he and one hundred of the best forest guards ran towards Olympus cutting down any Tagryn they saw.

Last edited:
James was in the middle of the battlefield cutting down enemy soldiers with his new five-blade dagger style when an arrow flew past his head and killed one of the enemies behind him. "The Ragrothian army?" he asked himself.

Ezequiel was watching from the roof as Ragroth came to the aid of the Blackquill. The enemy army was now being sieged from both sides. "Use our advantage! Take the enemy commander and get the Tagryns the hell away from our city!" Ezequiel shouted, jumping out into the battlefield. He drew his dual Katana and started to cut through the enemy.

Back in the council chamber, one of the mages noticed a scroll appear in the middle of the room. He grabbed it and ran out to where he thought Ezequiel was.

Meanwhile, Falaern was thinking. "Is James okay...?" she asked aloud, looking at her ring.

Thomas and his men broke threw the enemy lines. The forest guard cut down one of the soldiers as he got near James. " Your getting sloppy James." The older man said. "Didn't your former commander tell you to watch your back."

Avian let out a breath as he and his men continued to travel threw a forest.

Harry looked at Falaerm and frowned. " I'm sure he's alright." He said and smiled. " You'll see him again in no time."

Xavier stayed behind most of them as he watched the natives stalking them. it appeared that they weren't going to attack but he wasn't going to make any mistakes.

"Whaddya mean former? Falaern's still able to command my ass. Well, outside of the bedroom." James said with a sly smirk, letting one of his daggers fly through the head of two soldiers. "Where's Avian, by the way? I'd expect him to be at the forefront of a battle like this."

Ezequiel had just reached the Tagryn commander. "You've lost!" he shouted, pointing a blade at the leader. "Surrender now and we will cease our attack, sparing your remaining men."
(Mind controlling the commander, Jag?)

"Will I, though?" Falaern asked. "There's an entire ocean between us. And it's quite the vast ocean."

Maple walked up to Xavier. "Hey. Whatcha doing?"

" You haven't heard." Thomas said as he frowned. " Ragroth has been taken out. From the few reports my spies have said Avian was assassinated by his younger brother Thomas." He then frowned hatting the fact that the Loyal forest general had the same name as that Usurper.

" I have lost." The commander said as he simply bowed. " My men will return back to our current base while I stay here as a prisoner." He said

"Like that really means anything." Harry said. " Love has a way of breaking threw barriers. besides we'll get a boat soon enough and leave this place."

" Keeping everyone protected." Xavier said as his eyes darted. " It looks like those locals aren't done with us yet." He said.

"What...?" James said, realization creeping through his body. "Avian... dead?" Storm froze, stopping his fight. He wasn't the only one, though, as a large hand floating in the sky halted the rest of the Blackquill troops.

"I'm afraid everyone left on the battlefield becomes prisoner." Ezequiel said, lowering his hand. "But just so you know, we're not cruel to our prisoners. They'll be safe and well-fed. Now, commander..." Ezequiel then cuffed the Tagryn sympathizer as the Blackquill started taking in the rest of the Tagryn troops.

"Love doesn't part oceans." Falaern said with a smile. "Will we get a boat, though? How?"

"But I thought we had a truce with them." Maple stated. "Hey, once we get back to Ragroth, what are you going to do?"

" Guess the battle's over." Thomas said. He put his blood coated sword away as he and his men started to head back towards the great forest. He counted and they only lost one man in the battle.

" So be it." The leader said as he looked at the man. ' Foolish quills they've fallen into our trap.' He thought.

" Jabal." He said with a hint of pride in his voice. " We sneak in and get a boat. Then we get out of here." He said.

" They're not being hostile." He said as he took a few more steps. " Just curious. and as soon as he get to Ragroth I'll be heading to Hethia. I have no ties to that kingdom."

"Whatever trap you've set, don't think you'll catch us unaware." Ezequiel said, glaring at the commander as if he was reading his mind. "Don't underestimate the tenacity of a godless spirit." Ezequiel then waved to his troops to get them to move the prisoners to their prisons in Olympus.

"That's the heart of the Tagryn empire!" Falaern said with shock. "How do you think we can get in and out without being detected?!"
"Invisibility spells." Linda said with a smile. "Surely you haven't forgotten about them?"
"Right, we do have those!"

"W-what about Olympus? Aren't you coming back there? As far as I'm concerned Hethia doesn't have any Blackquill outposts..." Maple said, thinking.

The man simply smirked. ' blind arrogance is the way of the fallen.' he said telepathically as he was led away.

Harry rolled his eyes. ' of course because the only thing quill's are able to accomplish is magic related.' He thought as he leaned against a tree. " So we head in go to their docks and steal a ship." He said.

" They don't and I'm not." Xavier said. " If this war is as bad as it appears to be my people will need me." He said.

Ezequiel then turned towards Thomas and Storm. "You're one of Avian's generals, yes? The rightful king is alive."
"Oh thank god." James said, putting a relieved hand on his forehead. "Where is he?"
"Don't know. We had a location, but he's likely moved and we don't know where he's headed."
"Yes we do!" One of the mages said, running up to the trio. "A scroll just warped in magically. It's a note from King Avian."

"BULLSHIT!" both Falaern and Linda shouted. Max had to run over and pull the two women back before they jumped Harry.

"What?! But we need you! We're your people!" Maple exclaimed. "You're one of our commanders - you can't just quit!"

Thomas looked at them. "Am I wearing Ragorthian armor?" He asked pointing at his green tunic. "I'm Thomas of the central Forrest leader of the Forrest guard." He said.

"You know It's true name one time in the past few years where magic wasn't involved

" Yes I can. " he said. "Besides I have faith you guys will be fine without me."

"...you're still one of Avian's friends, right?" Ezequiel said. "We'll need the help of everyone we can get. Even the foresters."

"Battle of Thunder Lake." the two said simultaneously. "Magic is too risky to use to that area due to the aftereffects of the Mage of Dunaham's overcharged thunder crystal, so we had to use basic weapons. We had the lake under control in under an hour."

"But..." Maple stopped talking. "Excuse me, commander. It's not my place to question your decisions." She walked back towards the rest of the group.

" I wouldn't call myself is friend." Thomas said. " Just his commander when he joined the forrest guard to push back Hethia." He said. " If anything I had more of a conection with prince harry since he and my son were friends." He said. He whistled as the forest guard that were with him appeared in a few seconds. " You have our help." He said.

" Oh you mean that small raider group interesting." He said. " Try the battle of Mageto. one of the few battles we Ragorthians won during the Hethia invasion. Me and my men fought tooth and nail to protect the city. You want to know how much magic we had zero." He said. " I lost a lot of good people that day." He said before moving past them. " So keep telling yourself that you don't always use magic." He said.

"Ten thousand men." Falaern said with a smirk. "That's how many our army of five hundred took down without magic in that battle. Plus, said raiders had the support of the former rulers of your country. Don't underestimate the tenacity and strength of the human spirit."
"Or the Blackquill." Linda smiled. "We're mages, but we're also stubborn-as-hell warriors. Probably why we won more battles during the Hethian invasion then your men did."

"Thank you, general." Ezequiel said, reading the paper. "Syndromeer. That's where he's going. Someone contact Elona and get her this information! She has to change course to meet up with the king!"

Harry simply rolled his eyes. " Whatever you say." He simply said as he continued to walk ahead of them.

Thomas nodded as he looked at them. He put his blade away as he and his men.

The trip to Syndromeer took a bit longer than Avian thought. He looked at the his family's ancient house. instead of some grand castle that littered Rygroth this was simply a small clay house that had a tree going threw one of it's sides. 'This place really hasn't been cept up to date.' He though as he and his men unloaded and set up a camp around the enclosed house.

King Valaryin looked at his current status report. They lost at Olympus but it wasn't like they were planning on winning that fight. the Ragorthian royal houses are falling into line. He smirked. And his little puppet king is acting high and mighty. He shook his head as he took out a paper. He wrote a paper formerly asking the sisters to come to the citadel.

Octia trotted along ontop of her horse in the direction of her brother's house. The woman's wooden arm dangled by her side as chips and cracks littered it's one smooth surface. She spotted people leaving their homes and heading away from the war but they still kept their heads high.

" So what magical plan do you guys think might work." He said as he let out a breath and swallowed his pride. He knew he knew he would need their help even if they won't need his. He grabbed his necklace signifying him as a one above all beliver.

Xavier stopped as he saw one of the native men sneaking towards him. In one swift motion he disarmed the man and pressed him against a tree. " Hey translator." He yelled towards the group. " We need to know why these men are stalking us."

"Invisibility should be able to get us into the city." Linda said. "From there, we've got to find a boat. We'll wing it from there."
"Come on, we need more of a plan then that!" Falaern replied.

"I have a name, you know!" Max said, running over. "Why are you stalking us?" he asked the native.

Ezequiel ran into the council chamber and opened up an orb. He tried connecting to Elona. "Elona, can you hear me? Avian's changed location. We know where he's heading, though."

Harry let out a breath. "I think I might have an Idea." He said as he grabbed a stick he drew a circle. "Let's say this is the town. If we go head on." He said drawing a line towards the sand then putting a x there "we'll die. We need to ditch our clothes and grabbed some of their clothing. We blend in and steal the ship.

"The head preistes wants to keep eye on you." The man said.