1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChidoriRasengan's Sprite Shop

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by ChidoriRasengan, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Hi I'm new to spriting.
    Here are some of my first sprites:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: I am ParamoreRiot!'s brother

2. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

I never knew ParamoreRiot! had a brother.

Do you take requests? Also, I like your sprites, though that forth one looks a bit blurry to me...

3. Requests? Not yet. I'm still trying to get my style right.
    But you could always ask ParamoreRiot!

4. nice job on those, especially the dragonair/arbok...wait a minute...isnt that forth one gimly(sp?wrong name?) from Lord of the Rings?

5. Why yes it is.
    Do you like it?

6. yea, the only thing i could reccomend on it though is to put an outline on the axe/helmet

7. Okay I added some new sprites and edited the Gimli one.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

That third one lacks shading. Especially on that brown thing... looks like a genie lamp to me.

9. i think it is a lamp...and gimli looks better now that there is a definent line between the axe and helmet, the fusion doesnt look too bad either

10. I like your sprites. The Lugia/Ho-Oh is my favorite one so far.

11. You're sprites are pretty good.

Gimli could use a little more shading. And there's something else, I just can't put my finger on it.

That Drakia, IS lacking. If you're gonna put it on...somehing, you should at least shade it.

~GT~

12. Yeah the Darkrai wasn't serious. I was just bored.

And here are some new fusions.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A Ghost Eveelution: Scareon

[​IMG]

And some Naruto Pokemon

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. haha, the chimchar/piplup's eyes are hilarious, and i love the pikachu/meowth fusion too. scareon could use some work, mainly the shading on the tail, other than that and the forelegs, it looks good

i love the naru-mon, naru-chu looks great, but i think rock-mon-lee is my favorite out of this batch