• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Charity Cheetah : The Adventure Begins RP

So like I said, this rp takes place in a world similar to Sonic the Hedgehog's (in some ways). Dr. Gothica and her evil robots are trying to take over this world. Charity and her allies are out to stop Dr. Gothica's plans from succeeding. Our characters will be going through this world, each pretty much on their own (some in more ways than others) until we encounter others. Anyways, on to the rp.

Charity and Zwei stood at the edge of the Virocan Savanah, Charity's home turf. It wasn't always as peaceful where they were. Dr. Gothica had been causing havoc with her evil robots for who knows how long. The two were waiting for a group of allies to assist them. Dr. Gothica's robots were attacking a part of the Korama Tundra.

All my friends are heathens, take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse

An array of colors leaped through the air as the song played through the Virocan Savannah: pink, black, and a couple shades of purple. A wide smile was spread across the face of the dancer who was doing the leaping and prancing: a leopard girl named Eboni. She had not a care in the world as she danced, eyes closed, wondering if anyone could see her performance. Then again, it wasn't like that mattered. In all honesty, she would love to have some form of an audience. These thoughts were pushed aside, though, so she could continue her show.

Welcome to the room of people
Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
Docked away
Just because we check the guns at the door
Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades
You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you
You're lovin' on the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think, how'd I get here, sitting next to you?
But after all I've said, please don't forget

As soon as the first verse began to play, Eboni changed her dancing style, no longer leaping and soaring through the air as if she were a bird. Instead, she took up her other identity and began a sort of pop dance, which involved a lot of finger-snapping and arm movements. She kept switching from the two as the chorus and verses switched throughout the song.

It wasn't long, though, until the song came to an end.

Why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed
I tried to warn you just to stay away
And now they're outside ready to bust
It looks like you might be one of us

She finished her dance on the ballet side, twirling more than multiple times before holding her paws over her head and bowing to nobody. Eboni opened her mint eyes to see that there was, in fact, not a soul around her that could have watched. Slumping over, a bit bummed, she turned around, grabbing her speaker. That was when she saw a cheetah and cat looking over the entire savannah. Although she was unsure if they had been watching or not, the leopard bowed again to them, a large smile crossing her face.

Yes, Eboni knew of the robots that have been attacking left and right, but this was her way of forgetting about all of that, even if it was momentarily.

Surprisingly, it was Zwei who sensed the leopard's presence, not Charity. The two tailed cat turned in the leopard's direction. Seeing her bow, she returned it, bowing back. 'She seems nice.' Zwei thought. She waved at Eboni. "Hello there." Zwei called to Eboni.

Flame was battling Dr. Gothica's robots. He was using his Cat Claws because he hasn't had a need for his two swords yet. The only problem was that there was too many of her robots.

The leopard girl's smile grew as one of the two that stood quite a ways away noticed her presence. Said person even had the courtesy to bow back to her. "How kind!" Eboni said quietly to herself, cupping her muzzle in her paws and calling back to the two-tailed cat. "Hello! What are doing up/over there, might I ask?" Her own tail swished in happiness behind her, and Eboni's smile grew as she awaited a response.

(OOC: Dunno where exactly they're standing, so...)

"Waiting for a group of allies to join us. Part of the Korama Tundra is being attacked by Gothica's robots." Zwei called back. The blue furred, two tailed cat tapped Charity on the shoulder. "Why haven't they arrived yet?" she whispered to the cheetah. Charity shrugged in response.

Eboni's mint eyes widened as she strained her ears forward to hear the cat's words. "Oh, no!" he called to nobody in particular, a hand finding a place on her head to slap itself. The leopard really wanted to help, but she was definitely not the fighting type, so she was not sure how exactly she could. But, still, she could not stop her feet from moving forward, toward the others. She walked rather quickly to them, her ballet slippers not shielding her feet from the pebbles and sand that littered the ground.

Stupid sand.

Stupid rocks.

Stupid savanna.

Stupid leopard girl running off towards something... wha?

Yuto's angered thoughts were disrupted as she watched a purple leopard girl run - walk? - off somewhere. Curiosity was another thing that Yuto found pretty stupid, but it still overtook his system nonetheless. He begrudgingly followed the leopard girl, running his hands through his hair as he walked in an attempt to remove the sand from it. "H-hey, uh, miss," he said from behind the run-walking girl, "where, might I ask, are you headed?"

He theorized that she was headed to something at least remotely related to the nefarious Dr. Gothica, but he couldn't be sure. He waited for a response, still following closely behind, though the sand was admittedly annoying to traverse for the poor sheep.

Hearing an unfamiliar voice behind her, Eboni drew an ear back in order to listen to it better. Still walking, although it was backwards by now, she noticed that the voice's owner was a sheep. "Oh, hello there," she started, waving to the male a bit awkwardly, a tiny smile crossing her face. "I'm just heading over to those two. They say they're looking for some people. It has to do with Dr. Gothica," she explained, pointing behind her to the cat and cheetah as she did so.

Since she wasn't looking where she was going, the leopard girl wound up stepping on a sharp rock, which dug not only into her slipper, but into her foot as well. With a quiet "ack!", Eboni grabbed her foot in both her paws, hopping around as she expected the damage. Thankfully, there was no blood, but the wound still stung. There was nothing that could be done, so she stopped hopping and continued her backwards walking, wary of her steps, sharp pains coursing through her leg. "Sorry about that," Eboni apologized to the sheep, scratching the back of her neck sheepishly (no pun intended) and grinning like an idiot. "There are rocks everywhere, and some of them really hurt to step on, y'know?"

"Oh no, uh... l-lemme help with that!"

Yuto sped up his walk-running... run-walking?... motion towards the leopard girl to inspect her foot. She had stepped on a sharp rock, and even thought it looked she didn't seem to mind, Yuto knew those kind of wounds could hurt, blood or no blood. He walked beside her awkwardly, trying to think of a way to stop her politely.

Of course, his brain decided to give up on being remotely polite with stopping her, moving behind her to halt her movements. Yuto grabbed her foot, closed his eyes, and focused. A low-pitched hum resonated through the air as both he and the leopard girl's foot began to glow slightly green. Yuto already felt somewhat sick to his stomach from just healing a basic wound, but thankfully it wasn't anything major, so he wouldn't be sick. After a few seconds, he let go of her. "S-s-so, d-did... did that work? You should f-feel better now..." he said, holding his stomach as it turned within his body.

"Whoop!" Eboni let out a sound as the sheep stopped her walking backwards by stepping behind her. He even healed her foot with some kind of dazzling green light! But he did not seem very well after. "Uh... Yeah, it's better. Thanks..." she said to him, letting her newly-healed foot fall to the ground. "Are you, uh... Are you okay? You don't seem very okay right now... Is there anything I can do for you?" Eboni asked, holding her paws out in front of her defensively, mint eyes wide.

With a few grunts and stumbles, Yuto was back on his feet and more or less okay. "N-nope, I'm good. That happens sometimes... oh, and, uh, sorry about that.... abrupt stop," he apologized, rubbing his hand through hair and blushing in embarrassment as a stream of sand fell from it.

Patting his clothes to remove the sand from them, he held out a hand to the leopard girl. "C'mon, let's get you outta that nasty sand, eh?" He said with a chuckle.

The nausea from the healing faded away slowly but steadily as he stood. "My name's Yuto. Sorry for bombarding you with questions, but what's your name, who are those people, and what did Gothica do this time?... Not like that wacko hasn't really not done anything bad," he asked with an awkward smile on his face.

When the sheep said that the nausea wave was fairly normal, Eboni grew worried for him, but was unsure how to say so, so she kept her mouth shut, only opening it to gape at the sand that fell from his hair once it was combed with a hand. "What did you do, roll in the stuff?" she asked, chuckling ineptly. Seeing his now outstretched hand, the leopard girl smiled lightly, carefully placing her own in it, before answering his string of questions. "There's no need to be sorry! You're curious, that's all! Believe me, I am, too! I don't really know what Dr. Gothica has done, and I don't know who those people are, and I'm sorry about that. What I do know is my name, though! It's Eboni. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yuto!" Her smile grew after she finished, eyes closing for a moment.

In less than five seconds Charity appeared next to the two. It took Zwei two seconds to realize that her cheetah friend was no longer next to her. "Hey, wait for me." the blue furred, two tailed cat called to the Spotted Speedster. Charity chuckled as she watched Zwei run over to join them. Once she got there Zwei shot Charity and odd look before she returned her attention to the sheep and leopard.Minutes later, the allies Charity and Zwei had been waiting for showed up. Cicely the Squirrel, Bandit the Bulldog, Kratt the Bobcat, and Wendy the Wolverine walked up to Charity and Zwei. "What took you so long?" Zwei asked them. Cicely sighed. Bandit gave the sheep and the leopard a curious look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuto stared at the others that had just approached them. Sidestepping awkwardly behind Eboni, he whispered to her. "Who are they and why are they staring at me? Did I do something wrong?" Yuto asked, trying not to touch Eboni's tail.

How Yuto was ever able to talk to Eboni in the first place was a mystery. Normally, interacting with others isn't an easy task for him. Maybe it was the fact that he needed to heal an injury... or was it simple curiosity? Yuto was known for getting curious sometimes, so both possibilities were just as likely. Anyways, this group of others that were gathering made Yuto a bit uneasy, and not in the sick way, not to mention some if not all of them were staring at him. He poked his head out from behind Eboni - who probably wasn't exactly hiding much of him - and waved with a sheepish grin (no pun intended... entirely.) "Uh... hiya..." he mumbled, looking for a moment at each of them before looking to the ground.

"Who are they and why are they staring at me? Did I do something wrong?" Yuto had asked from behind her.

"No, no, you're fine! I dunno anything else, though..." Eboni whispered back to him, smiling lightly as an attempt to try to assure the sheep that he did not, in fact, do anything wrong, before looking over to the newcomers. The group was rather large, and the leopard girl could only think that this was the group the cat and cheetah were waiting for, her evidence being the cat's words. Holding a paw up, she waved to the others. "Hi there! My name's Eboni, and I was told Dr. Gothica's up to something. Do any of you have any details? I'd like to know, and I'm sure my buddy here would, too." Again, she glanced back to Yuto. "He's just a bit shy, is all."

Bandit blinked, then remembered that he had been staring at the sheep. "Oh. Hi. Sorry for staring at you, I don't see sheep too often." Bandit said. Zwei face-palmed. "None of us introduced ourselves to them. My name is Zwei. The cheetah is Charity, the wolverine is Wendy, the bulldog is Bandit, and the squirrel is Cicely. I think I got everyone." Zwei said.

Up flew a paw, waving to the large group after everyone in it was introduced. "Hello there, everyone! My name's Eboni! I'm a leopard, if you haven't guessed." Chuckling awkwardly, she moved one foot and put her weight on it, showing about half of Yuto to the others. "I'll let my friend here introduce himself." Looking back to him, Eboni gestured to the others with a paw, an expectant but patient look on her face.

"W-w-wait, m-me?! E-Eboni, what-?"

Yuto was going to hide better behind Eboni, but it was a bit too late for that. She had already stepped out of the way halfway, and there was no going back. Timidly, he waved his hand in front of his face. "H-hello... I'm Yuto... I-I'm, a-as you've pointed out... a sheep..." he said in more of a whisper.

There were quite a few others here. Zwei, Charity, Bandit, Wendy, and Cicely were all new to Yuto, while Eboni was less new. The amount of strangers outweighed the number of acquaintances by a long shot. Deep down, Yuto hated his inability to talk to others, but it was something that he, unfortunately, was never able to fix. With another timid wave, he slowly slid back behind Eboni, this time with more of him showing than before, an estimated quarter of him. As he was sliding, he stepped on his own foot, and fell backwards with a small yelp as a result. This fall earned him more sand in his hair, but no real injuries, ironically thanks to the very sand that he despised. "S-sorry," he mumbled, looking up at the sky with a somewhat defeated expression.

Kratt tapped Zwei on the shoulder. "You forgot about me." he whispered to her. "Oops, sorry."Zwei whispered back. Kratt stepped forward. "I'm Kratt. I'm a bobcat. And frankly, I'm not exactly a big fan of the savannah myself. But to each their own, right?" Kratt said to the sheep.

Watching Yuto's little freak-out placed a frown on Eboni's face. He didn't seem this shy earlier! She didn't know about this! The from grew larger as the sheep fell backwards. Quickly turning around to face him, the leopard held out a paw for him to take. "Oh, no... Are you alright, Yuto? I'm super sorry about all that... I didn't know, really..." Her free paw ran across half of her face in defeat, and her tail fell limp, its tip grazing the sandy ground. "Well, now we have to get you out of the sand. C'mon, then." Another awkward chuckle escaped her lips as she flexed the fingers on the outstretched paw, waiting to help pull Yuto up off the ground.

Yuto took Eboni's hand and pulled himself up off the ground. "Thanks, a-and I'm sorry about that..." he apologized to her, "It's fine that you didn't know... I should've mentioned it..."

Taking another deep breath, Yuto stepped beside Eboni rather than behind her. She didn't look very happy, and Yuto had his mind set on fixing it. He cleared his throat, then tried to speak again. "W-well, hello there! I-I'm Yuto, i-it's a pleasure to meet you all!" Yuto practically yelled, a seemingly forced smile on his face.

Sure, it didn't look or sound very correct, but it was an attempt. He shot his hand out for a handshake, his hand visibly trembling a bit. Glancing quickly at Eboni, he looked at her to see if she cheered up. His forced smile slowly shifted to a small but sincere one. He felt kind of proud of himself that he was trying so hard to speak to others, but the question of why he warmed up to Eboni so fast still haunted him. Yuto managed to narrow the reasoning down to the fact that she was injured and needed help, so he threw his shyness aside to help. Satisfied with his conclusion, he looked back at the rest of the group, hand still outstretched.

Charity shook his hand first. "Nice to meet you." Kratt followed her example. After he was done he looked up to see something weird in the distance that was coming in their direction. 'Could it be one of Gothica's robots?' Kratt wondered. After Zwei, Cicely, Bandit and Wanda went, he tapped Charity on the shoulder and whispered to her about what he had seen.

(OOC: Does anyone else automatically think Asriel with Yuto, or am I the only one? xD )

BIC:
Eboni nodded, frown growing into a smile as she hoisted Yuto off the ground. Looking him over to make sure he was okay, she noticed the amount of sand in his hair. Holding back a tiny chuckle, she made a move to try to shake it out, but stopped her arm before it could reach the top of the sheep's head. "Sorry about that..." she mumbled to him, looking the opposite way.

Her awkwardness led to a discovery. Something was ok the horizon, although Eboni could not see what exactly it was. Glancing over to the group before her, she noticed that they, too, seemed to see the thing. Pointing a finger in its direction, she asked nobody in particular, "what's that thing over there? That's not Dr. Gothica's, is it?"

(OOC: When your phone autocorrects 'Yuto' to 'Yugoslavia'.)

Last edited:
(OOC: First off, YES. THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR. Second, Yugoslavia? Thanks, autocorrect XD)

BIC:
Yuto's heart was racing a mile a minute as he shook the hands of some of the others. Eboni pointed out something on the horizon, wondering if it belonged to Dr. Gothica. Yuto whipped his head in the direction that Eboni was pointing, causing sand to fly out of his hair. He heard it hit the ground, and it sounded like quite a lot. His cheeks now a peachy-red color, Yuto sighed in embarrassment. "I swear, I'm a magnet for this stuff," he muttered under his breath before changing his voice's volume to address the rest of the group.

"S-Say, that does look p-pretty interesting... sh-should we go, uh, see what i-it is?" Yuto finally said, both hands on his hips. He cursed his stuttering, but not really, because he didn't like to curse. If the strange thing on the horizon was, in fact, one of Gothica's robots, then he would have to prepare to heal. There was no doubt in his mind someone was going to get hurt, and if it was him, then he'd be pretty screwed. Hopefully it would be someone else, as awful as that sounds, so he would be able to help them heal.

Choking on some sand in the air for a moment, he turned away from everyone and coughed before resuming his stance from earlier, now facing Eboni and Charity's group. "W-whaddya say? L-let's go," he said to them, again stuttering.

Charity grinned. "I think I can safely guess Charity's answer to that question." Wanda muttered. Though Wanda's friendship with Charity was at a somewhat different level than Zwei, Wanda knew Charity pretty well. "Lets go." Charity said eagerly. "Yep. Called it." Wanda muttered.

"Yeah, let's go," Eboni chimed in, turning toward the thing on the horizon and taking a step toward it. "Anyone want to lead? What about you, Charity? You seem excited." Smiling, the leopard took another step in the direction of the thing, waiting patiently for someone to follow. "If it is Dr. Gothica's, we should probably hurry..."

(OOC: Dang, this is short. Sorry!)

Buzzsaw continued on walking, as he had done for too long a time. Movement was hard for him, he was a natural assassin and had been augmented to help with that, but he enjoyed his new metal parts too much, and made too much noise to be stealthy. The back calves of his legs were now metal, making them much more reactive but walking was even more of a pain than it was before. His legs were thin, easy to break, if he stood up straight he would probably collapse under the weight of the metal, and he would be impracticality tall if he did. He had to move like a crab, in a permanent squat.

This was his job, and it was simple. Help move some stupid robots to their unsuspecting targets. He did owe the good doctor something, after all, and this didn't seem to hard. But he was used to sweltering jungles, warm and wet but the sun covered away, not beating down on him like this. His new antennea were starting to pick up signals, which would relay to his augmented eyes and locate his enemies. It would be over soon. What could go wrong?

"Sure." Charity said eagerly. Cicely giggled at Charity's response. Bandit rolled his eyes. Zwei shook her head and smiled at their reactions. Charity started off in the direction of the mysterious flying thing.
Meanwhile, a chase was going on. "Get back here with those power cells you thief!" an evil winged Doberman bandit yelled after a bat. The bat, Marron, who was still in flight smirked at the bandit. "I don't think so. I've got a thing going. Though I might consider it if you catch me." Marron winked at the bandit, then took off.

Eboni followed the cheetah as she made her way toward the thing on the horizon, an inexplicable smile on her face. Was she happy about Charity's enthusiasm? Probably. Not thinking more on the subject of the reason behind her lips' position, the leopard quickly followed after Charity, quickening her pace, glancing behind herself every once in a while to ensure that everyone was still there and following them. "I wonder what that thing is...?" she wondered out loud, perking both ears up and tilting her head slightly, smile faltering for a split second as she spoke. "Do you think it's something made by Dr. Gothica?" she asked Charity, looking over in her direction.

"There's always a chance of that." Charity said. "But if it is, me, Zwei, and our allies can handle ourselves. We all know how to fight and have faced Dr. Gothica's robots before." she continued. Kratt, Cicely, Bandit, and Wanda followed Charity and Eboni. Zwei stayed behind for a bit. She tapped Yuto on the shoulder. "Hey, are you coming?" Zwei asked him.