• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Character | Creation [Reboot] (Discussion/Sign-ups)

In this world, a special element exists.
The element of Prometheus.
Prometheus is a special element that allows dreams to become reality. Through the use of Prometheus, writers and artists can combine character concepts and sketches into creating real people. This is called Character Creation. And what comes from Character Creation?
Well, Characters of course.
Characters are special creatures of all shapes, sizes and forms. Thousands are created every day. After being created, a Character is awoken inside the empty plane called The Blank. It's called this because of what it is - a blank void of nothingness. Unless, of course, the Creator decides to transform it.
What is a Creator, you ask? Well, a Creator is someone who creates a Character.
Through writing or drawing, a Creator creates a Character. If they wish, then they can have that Character bond with them, becoming one of their Creations. Creations are Characters that can be called upon anywhere by their Creator, and form a permanent link with them.
But we're getting off topic.
The Blank. The place where a Character first enters into existence. What's its importance?
Well, The Blank acts like a prison for the Characters until their first meeting. Upon a Character's Creation, the original pages they were made from are transformed into a gateway to The Blank. From there, the Creator enters the Blank and encounters their Character. From here, the Character is presented with their two options to leave The Blank.
Either they swear allegiance to the Creator, becoming their Creation...
...or they kill their Creator.
After becoming Creations, the Characters leave The Blank with their Creator and enter their normal lives. Characters are part of the world today, whether people like it or not. They're so widespread that nothing is out of the realm of imagination to see.
However, some would use Characters for evil. In the small city of Helmloss, an evil plot is forming. It's up to the most creative Creators and their Characters to stop them...
...and that's where you come in, folks!

Just for clarification, this is a reboot of an older RP I did a while back. With the comic it's based on, Drawing a Blank, having finally been updated, what better time to bring it back?
DRAWING A BLANK (original comic the RP is based on): https://tapas.io/episode/653152 (Drawing a Blank :: Welcome to my world. | Tapas)
The name of the game is creativity here. But before we can be creative, there's a few rules we need to get out of the way, both the rules in-universe and in our world.

1) There must be both a finished written description of the character and a drawing of what it should look like.
2) The Character must be an original concept of the Creator.
3) The sheets must be written/printed/drawn with Limue Ink.
4) Characters will always be sent into The Blank upon creation, and a portal shall open from the sheets the Character came from.
5) In order to become Creations, Characters must swear allegiance to their original Creator of their own will.
6) Upon gaining a Creation, the Creator will receive a tattoo on their body marking their Creation as their own.
7) If a Character is mortally wounded, they will not die - they shall merely be turned into dust that retracts into their Creator's tattoo until they have enough energy to return.
8 ) Only upon becoming a Creation shall a Character receive their Special.
1) NO ONE-LINERS. If I see a single damn one-liner I will not hesitate to report you. Every Creator will have at least one Creation, so you have no excuse to have one-line posts.
2) CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR. It's not as big an issue, but it still annoys me. Typos are fine, but please mind your use of capitalization and periods.
3) AS USUAL, TALK IN THIRD-PERSON. It's not that hard, people! Most of you will not have any problems with this, but just in case.
4) NO MARY SUES. We may have some powerful Characters in the RP, as the entire premise is using your imagination. But don't Mary Sue! The Characters may be immortal, as they kinda can't die unless their Creator does. But that's not an excuse to play GOD! If you're worried that your character might be pushing the limits, contact me.
5) LAW OF CREATION #2: BE ORIGINAL. It's fine to take inspiration from something when creating a Character. But don't just have GODDAMN HULK! Be original, and be creative. As long as it's not a blatant ripoff, it's good.
6) DON'T KILL OFF PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION. Even if it's a Character that can just come back anyways, don't just kill them off. If it's your own character and you really want them to go down for a bit, feel free. But we can't have everyone just killing each other and ruining all the fun.
7) IF SOMEONE HASN'T BEEN APPROVED BY ME TO JOIN THE RP, IGNORE THEM. A pretty simple one.
8 ) ASK TO JOIN ON THIS THREAD AND FILL OUT THE CHARACTER SHEETS. You don't do that, you don't exist in the RP.
9) TO PROVE YOU READ THE RULES, TYPE "PICKLEFISHLIPS" IN THE EXTRA TAB FOR YOUR CREATOR. What I just said sums it all up.
10) THIS RP HAS A QUALITY ASSURANCE CHECK. What this means is that I've never RPed with you before, you'll need to send me a sample of your previous RP work. If I feel you're a good enough RPer, then you're allowed in.
11) IF YOU'RE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING, FEEL FREE TO ASK. I'm always open to clarify things!
12) NORMAL RP RULES APPLY AS ALWAYS. This is kind of an obvious one, but make sure to follow all the regular RP rules.
13) KNOW ANY RULES THAT SHOULD BE ADDED OR LOOPHOLES TO BE PATCHED? TELL ME. Trying to make this as clean as possible, so help with making sure that everything is as refined as it can be would be great!

So now that we have the rules out of the way, let's get down to the important stuff. You can't join an RP without a character! And in this RP, there are both Creators and Characters. So two sheets for joining! Every RPer must have a Creator for their Characters. Make sure to fill out the sheets!

Name:
Age: (Be reasonable with this - don't be, say, two years old.)
Appearance:
Personality (Optional):
Skill: (Writer, Artist, both, none)
Characters: (Max of five for balance's sake)
Extra:
Name:
Class: (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual)
Sub-Class (Optional): (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual)
Appearance:
Personality (Optional):
Powers (Optional):
Skills: (Max of four per character)
Special: (Takes a lot of energy, max of one per character)
Stats (overall max of 25, max of 5 per stat): ATK(attack): , DEF(defense): , SPD(speed): , SKL(skill): , MAG(magic): , TEC(technology): , INTL(intelligence):
Extra:

So yeah. I'm still working on the story for the RP, so if you want to help with that just PM me. Anyways, I'll start this up when we have at least three people. Let's do this!

@Il Fantasma @Aquaman @Ry_Burst welcome back!
@Cloudswift promised I'd tag you in the reboot.
@DeprivedSpartan @GreninjaTrainer013 @DopeLeafeon470 would you folks be interested?

I'll put down what I'm looking for in my characters, just to start.
Name: Jay Aurora
Appearance: Has short brown hair, peach skin and blue eyes. Often wears a blue shirt, a jean jacket, a black baseball cap and black track pants. Also wears brown shoes. Often has a pencil behind his right ear and carries a notebook in his pocket just in case he gets any cool new ideas.
Personality: Cocky and over-confident, but trustworthy and reliable. Values honor over all else. Never lies.
Skill: Writer, but can draw decently when he tries REALLY hard.
Characters: Mimpi Paws, The Construct, Naomi, CreeperNinja
Name: Mimpi Paws
Class: Mage
Sub-Class: Animalistic
Appearance: A humanoid dog (a Yorkshire Terrier) with brown fur, blue eyes and a black nose. Also can use paws like human hands, since they have thumbs. Wears a blown cloak with a hood, but likes to keep the hood down.
Personality: Funny, childish and naive, but surprisingly skilled and efficient despite his appearance. He can also be furious when mad.
Powers: Wind powers, fighting training with paws.
Skills: Constructs of Gales (makes items out of wind, can act as solid items), Cyclone Boost (propels Mimpi forwards at high velocities), Gale Pulse (strikes everything in the vicinity with a powerful pulse of wind), Sonic Bark (lets out a bark that stuns enemies through just how unbelievably loud it is)
Special: Tornado Take-down (summons a tornado that Mimpi can manipulate freely, from concise powerful strikes to wide blasts to just being a damn tornado)
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 4, SPD: 4, SKL: 5, MAG: 5, TEC: 0, INTL: 2
Extra: Mimpi was Jay's first ever Creation. He likes to carry a staff around with him, but he doesn't need it to use his magic.
Name: The Construct
Class: Mechanical
Sub-Class: Morphological
Appearance: At first, he may seem like a big grey box with a strange orange circle. That orange circle is his eye, and many complex mechanisms are strewn over The Construct. The most critical of them is his Anti-Gravity Generator, which he uses to allow himself to float.
Personality: INCREDIBLY British. He's a posh gentleman of a robot, who always says kind words and treats everyone he comes across with respect... unless they don't deserve it. Quite cunning and sly, but keeps it hidden most of the time thanks to his great intelligence.
Powers: Electronic control through mental and/or physical interface, gravity manipulation
Skills: Mechanical Interface (interfaces with any type of machine or electrical device), Common Courtesy (takes out two sub-machine guns, a grenade launcher and a flamethrower to unleash havoc), Focus Laser (fires a laser from his eye that can melt through steel when uncharged, and can melt through solid platinum when charged), English Spark (releases sparks of electricity that zap foes)
Special: Gravity of the Situation (controls the gravity of everything around him to manipulate it in any way he wants)
Stats: ATK: 4, DEF: 5, SPD: 3, SKL: 3, MAG: 0, TEC: 5, INTL: 5
Extra: The Construct was Jay's second Creation.
Name: Naomi
Sub-Class: Spiritual
Appearance: Being a half-kitsune makes her pretty beautiful. Naomi has silky orange hair that runs down to below her shoulders and two cat ears popping up on her head as well. Naomi also has nine orange fluffy kitsune tails - something she inherited from her father. Usually wears a white robe customary of her clan, but underneath the robe she wears a belly shirt and short jeans for when she wants to get crazy.
Personality: Naomi is an airhead and a troublemaker. She relishes in causing chaos and trouble. However, she's loyal to the ones she cares about. She's pretty clumsy and, dare I say it, dumb a lot of the time, often causing trouble on accident even when she's not trying to. She also doesn't think things through... ever.
Powers: Soulfire magic inherited from her father, training from Surtur of the fire demon tribe.
Skills: Soulfire (a blast of orange flames that burn as hot as she feels like they should), Flare Gun (a fireball fired from her fingers), Fire Charge (surrounds herself in fire and flies forwards), Solar Grenade (a fireball that falls to the ground and explodes)
Special: Hellish Blaze of the Fox (unleashes a powerful fire that can burn a skyscraper, can either be focused or a spread attack)
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 4, SPD: 5, SKL: 5, MAG: 5, TEC: 0, INTL: 1
Extra: Naomi was Jay's third Creation, and the one he's had the most trouble taming. She also knows not to deal with Jay's pencil or notebook. Likes to tease Jay's other creations.
Name: CreeperNinja
Class: Swordsman
Appearance: Has big, pouffy brown hair, peach skin and blue eyes with a scar over his right. Wears a completely black suit that has a mouthfold and black shoes. Also has a cyan-gold sword.
Personality: Quiet and moody most of the time, and deadly serious in combat. Only talks when he feels it necessary, unlike his fellow Characters that just love to blather on. Never neglects his daily sword training.
Powers: Sword training, spirit powers channeled through his blade
Skills: Kunai with Nylon Cord (throws a kunai connected to a wristband on his wrist by a nylon thread, can use this as a whip or grappling hook. Can also use it to pull a Scorpion), Swordsman's Spirit (focuses solely on the battle, neglecting everything but victory. The ultimate form of battle concentration), Spirit Strike (sword becomes imbued with the power of the spirit, enabling it to hit any foe and deal three times the normal damage), Shadow Strike (becomes completely invisible while in shadows, increasing the striking power of his blade twofold while under the cover of shadows)
Special: Pure Shadows (activates a blinding aura of grey which increases his strength, speed, endurance and stamina tenfold)
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 2, SPD: 5, SKL: 5, MAG: 4, TEC: 1, INTL: 3
Extra: CreeperNinja was Jay's fourth and (so far) most recent Creation. Only nickname he's fine with is CN.

Name: Cloud Swift(Goes by Cloudy)
Appearance: Cloudy has blue eyes and pink hair, which she keeps up in a ponytail using a blue bow with her bangs often coming over her right eye. She wears a blue hoodie, denim shorts, pink leggings, and purple boots with pink faux fur at the top, tying the outfit together with a pair of blue-and-black goggles and a pink scarf.
Skill: Both a writer and an artist.
Characters: Ashley Sparks, Ari Cloud, Ranger(WOW, I just realized that I need to start making more male characters lmfao and apparently I have a thing for ponytails...?)
Extra: Cloudy often dreams of having air-related powers, hence why two of her Characters have them. She also bases aspects of their outfits after things she owns or sees on people in real life. And picklefishlips.

Name: Ashley Sparks
Class: Mage?
Sub-Class Fighter?
Appearance: Ashley has curly, bright red hair that she keeps in a ponytail and bright blue eyes. She wears a blue hoodie, jeans, and blue sneakers.
Powers: Pyrokinesis and air manipulation.
Skills: Fireball(shooting fire, any kind and not just fireballs), Levitate(moving objects/people with her air manipulation), Flight(flying, duh), Flaming Strikes(igniting her hands/feet for close combat)
Special: Firenado(exactly what it sounds like--a tornado with fire. Only happens when she's in a serious situation or when she loses control)
Stats: ATK: 4, DEF: 3, SPD: 4, SKL: 3, MAG: 4, TEC: 3, INTL: 4
Extra: picklefishlips

Name: Ari Cloud
Class: Fighter
Sub-Class: Mage?
Appearance: Ari has green eyes and very long black hair with a pink streak through it that she wears in a ponytail. She wears magenta-and-black goggles, a pink scarf, a short aviator jacket open over a pink tank top, black pants, and pink boots.
Powers: She is the Elemental Master of Wind
Skills: Suction(Using her power to allow her to suction herself to walls), Soaring(flying), Bow(using her signature weapon, the crossbow), PSI Attack(boosting her punches and kicks with pneumatic-esque force)
Special: Hurricane(creates an unbelievably intense hurricane)
Stats: ATK: 4, DEF: 3, SPD: 5, SKL: 5, MAG: 3, TEC: 2, INTL: 3
Extra: Ari is a Ninjago OC. Picklefishlips.

Name: Ranger
Class: Mage?
Appearance: Ranger has black hair that she wears in a ponytail. She wears a red sweater with two yellow stripes on it, a sleeveless lab coat open over top of said sweater, denim shorts, black boots, and an orange bow tie. Ranger wears some unique goggles, with one red lens, one yellow one, and an orange band and nosepiece.
Powers: None(other than her ability to enchant weapons and brew potions)
Skills: Pickaxe(she uses her pickaxe to fight), Projectile(throwing a rock, chunk of ice, or something else), Potion Brew(exactly what it sounds like), Potion Use(exactly what it sounds like--drinking a potion or splashing it at an opponent)
Special: (undetermined)
Stats: ATK: 2, DEF: 3, SPD: 2, SKL:4 , MAG: 5, TEC: 2, INTL: 5
Extra: She is a Minecraft Story Mode OC(I'm unashamed, fight me) and has a black-and-white pet cat and a green parrot, named Nina and Pedro respectively. Picklefishlips

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... that was a pretty fast reboot done for the discussions. I'll be using the same writer from the last time, though I will likely be using different characters here. And just a brief sneak peek while I continue to work on them with love...

"Luck. That's how I roll here. Give a boy a dice and numbers and he'll win fifty fifty. Teach a boy about dice and counting and he'll win hundred zero." -???

"Machines, technology, robots, call 'em whatever you want, but I can instantly turn that firewall upside down. You'll find me when you least expect it, because by the time I strike, it's already long over." -???

https://pokecharms.com/threads/exploration-of-the-froena-region.17833/
(For the rp recommendation, I've gotten better)
Name: Tes Willow
Age: (Be reasonable with this - don't be, say, two years old.) 19
Appearance: Tes has decent height for a girl standing at 5'9". Her body is slim and she wears black tights with a blue tank top. Her hair is dyed a sea blue styled in a smooth fassion.
Personality (Optional): (keep is short) Nice and forgiving. Her only fault is that she holds grudges and doesn't have much mercy to others. Has a dark art style
Skill: (Writer, Artist, both, none) Artist.
Characters: (Max of five for balance's sake) Raven, Reaper, Cross
Extra: PickleFishLips. Why not?
Name: Raven
Class: (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) Mage
Sub-Class (Optional): (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) Morphological
Appearance: Raven is a female figure standing at 6'0" in a dark cloak. Her face is undeterminable even by Tes her creator. Her body has no physical shape, ever changing like darkness. Under the cloak is two purple eyes that glow extremely bright.
Personality (Optional):
Powers (Optional): Dark shape(attacks using a dark form from it's body.) Fearful Glare (its glare can send a fear through others minds)
Skills: (Max of four per character) Shadow Form (melts into itself to teleport around) Dangerous Blade (forms weapons out of the dark and fights from that.)
Special: Shadow burst (throws off it's cloak sending all it's shadow force forward at the opponent.)
Stats (overall max of 25, max of 5 per stat): ATK(attack): 5 , DEF(defense): 2, SPD(speed):3 , SKL(skill):3 , MAG(magic): 5, TEC(technology):0 , INTL(intelligence):2
Extra: Never speaks.
Name: Reaper
Class: (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) Spiritual
Sub-Class (Optional): (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) Fighter
Appearance: A tall pale man who slouches down deep. He wears a kind of armor that mixes with his skin and body. Reaper has no hair, but wears a cowl to cover his bald head. A collection of blades are hidden throughout his cloak.
Personality (Optional):
Powers (Optional): Basic fighting, flexible?
Skills: (Max of four per character) Honor of death (sends a wave of force that disarms his opponent) Soul Touch (His opponents 'soul' gets jostled(kind of like a flick. Very hard to do))
Special: Hell's Army (Summons spirits to aid in fights.
Stats (overall max of 25, max of 5 per stat): ATK(attack):4 , DEF(defense):3 , SPD(speed):2 , SKL(skill):5 , MAG(magic):3 , TEC(technology):0 , INTL(intelligence):3
Extra: Kinda crazy
Name: Cross
Class: (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) Spiritual
Sub-Class (Optional): (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) Morphological
Appearance: A large creature standing at a massive 8'10" in the shape of a dragon man. Its scales are a black purple color and its tail has quite the length. Its wingspan is 14 feet.
Personality (Optional): Cross
Powers (Optional): Flight, Super strength,
Skills: (Max of four per character) Fire blast (blast of fire) Obsidian blade. (Summons a clear obsidian blade) Death from the Sky (Flys in the air and surrounds the battle field with a black fire.
Special: (Takes a lot of energy, max of one per character) Cross (Cross grows into a full dragon, gaining major boosts to his attack and speed.)
Stats (overall max of 25, max of 5 per stat): ATK(attack):4 , DEF(defense): 4, SPD(speed):3 , SKL(skill):4 , MAG(magic):2 , TEC(technology):0 , INTL(intelligence):3
Extra: Tes's latest creation, and her most powerful by far. Cross's name is his name in english.
I might make another creation later.

I assume that Raven's powers are her other two skills? Powers is supposed to mean just a general overview of her powers, not her specific abilities. And why do Cross' age and personality just say Cross?
Otherwise, accepted.

Name: Ryker Blake
Appearance: Ryker has reddish brown hair that is shaggy. He has pale skin, with a red tint, and green eyes. Ryker wears a black t-shirt, and blue jeans. He ask weras a pair of tattered red and black sneakers. He carries a red backpack with him stuffed with paper, pencils, and other assorted items. He has a bit standard appearance, and always has a pencil tuck=led behind his ear.
Personality: Ryker is a goofy, fun loving, gaming, oddball. He acts a bit crazy, but he is a nice guy who cares. However, he doesn't care about what people think of him, and he is bullied at school. Hence why he's has four different creations. He is also stubborn and often gets into trouble from arguments, over little things.
Skill: Writer, but is an occasional artist
Characters: DJ, Rockefeller, Pancake, and Toby
Extra: I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. Pickledishlips is a weird word. And yet autocorrect didn't try to correct it.

Name: DJ
Class: Animalistic
Sub-Class: Mechanical
Appearance: DJ is basically a robot Dj pterodactyl. Let me explain. He has the normal shape of most pterodactyls but part of his neck and his wings are mechanical. Then of course his Dj touch is a pair of high tech headphones that hang around his neck. His normal skin tone is a mahogany brown, mixed with tan, while the metal parts are silver. The headphones are bright red.
Personality: DJ is, well a Dj. He often talks like one saying things like "Good morning Glendale!" (Despite Ryker telling him repeatedly that they are nowhere near Glendale.) and often plays music through his headphones, by using them as speakers. DJ is a people person, or more like people pterodactyl, and he loves to entertain.
Powers: He can fly at supersonic speed, and he is immune to loud sounds.
Skills: Sonic Beats: fires a blast of supersonic energy through his wings, by turning up the volume on whatever song he's currently listening to. Aerial Barrage: slams his opponent with his steel wings while flying.
Special: Feedback Mayhem: Releases and earth shattering sonic wave in every direction.
Stats: ATK:5, DEF:3, SPD: 5, SKL: 3, MAG: 0,TEC: 5, INT:4
Extra: Was Ryker’s third creation.

Name: Rockefeller
Class: Mechanical
Sub-Class: Fighter
Appearance: He is a giant stone man. He is about 7 feet tall, and is entirely made out of stone, with bulky arms, legs and pretty much bulky everything. The stone itself is a light grey. His head is a square on top of his shoulders, while his body has a lot of corners.
Personality: Rockefeller is a kind soul, and the voice of reason, for Ryker and his friends. He often lifts Ryker up on his shoulders as a sign of friendship. He's not the smartest, but is extremely loyal and protective of the gang.
Powers: Super strength
Skills: Stone Slam: Charges and tackles, Rock Smash: Fires stones at opponent.
Special: Earthen Smash: Raised both fists into air, and smashes down causing a massive shockwaves.
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 5, SPD: 0, SKL: 5, MAG: 3, TEC: 5, INT: 2
Extra: He was Ryker’s second creation.

Name: Pancake
Appearance: Pancake is short, and has a youthful face. He has tanned skin, and is always wearing white robes which are a bit too big for him. He also wears a pointed hat, which is also a bit too big. He always carries a staff, that is a twisted oak branch like staff.
Personality: Pancake is hot-headed, and feels he desrves a lot of respect. Pancake has a large ego and hates short jokes. He often gets into fights with others, and acts kinda childlike.
Powers: Magical blasts, can create doubles, basic magic spells.
Skills: Magican's pride: Increase his stamina when using spells, Double Team: Can create temporary Clones of himself, Fireball: forms a fireball from his staff and from it.
Special: Magician's Fury: Fires a massive energy blast
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 5, SPD:5, SKL: 2, MAG: 5, TEC: 0, INT: 3
Extra: Pancake was Ryker’s first creation. His name is kind of a joke, off of the nickname, short stack. So cause he short and Ryker likes Pancakes, Ryker named this guy, Pancake.

Name: Toby
Appearance: A tall warrior with a face of stubble, shaggy black hair, and a scar over his left eye. He wears a grey t-shirt and grey jeans with a black trench coat over it. His weapon is a sword with a large blade. Like about a foot wide at the base, and three feet long.
Personality: Toby is lazy, and would rather play video games then actually fight. He however will fight if he deems it necessary, but prefers challenging fights. Toby however is loyal and smarter then he seems, always planning.
Powers: Extreme speed, and video game skills. Able to figure out plans quickly.
Skills: Speed Blur: Can increase speed to a blurr. Inferno Slash: Blade becomes coated in fire, Techno Aura: Becomes coated in electricity that increases strength and speed.
Special: Warrior's charge: Transfer all his stats to attack, but feels tired afterwards
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 3, SPD: 5, SKL: 2, MAG: 3, TEC: 2, INT: 5
Extra: Ryker’s latest creation and is one of Ryker’s primary fighters.

Lemme just slide my boy on in here, real quick. I'm lazy as all heckle, so I'm copying and pasting my forms from the old RP here, save for, obviously, the new one.

Name: Marvin Naes
Appearance: His natural hair color is black, but it's highlighted with a dark, navy blue. It used to be fairly long, cut like a sort-of mohawk, but as he aged, it also grew, falling over his left eye. The ends and roots are fairly curly, but it's not very noticeable. His eyes are a dull grey that sparkle under artificial light, but not in sunlight. Marvin wears a skin-tight, grey, long-sleeve shirt with a simple picture of a skull on it, darker grey, baggy sweatpants, and black sneakers. On his hands are black, fingerless gloves. His new nose piercing may contradict the look he's going for, but he's honestly fine with that. (I sketched him a while ago. Here's the pic. Just ignore his younger self on the right.)
Personality: Marvin is usually fairly quiet, even when around close friends or family. Even though many people consider him emo, he really isn't. Writing about his feelings and experiences in a sort-of diary he keeps to himself, he is quite talented with penmanship. Also in the diary are rough sketches of Character ideas, which he tends to be fairly proud of. Easily unnerved, he used to be very curious and asked questions about anything he deemed confusing or unknown, but nowadays he keeps everything to himself, even though he is still very curious. He's a bit of a mystery to everyone who doesn't know him, but that's understandable and perfectly fine, in his eyes. Marvin can be sarcastic at times and is fairly intelligent.
Skill: He's both a writer and an artist.
Characters: Jetta, Applejack, Columba
Extra: picklefishlips
Name: Jetta
Class: Spiritual
Sub-Class: Mage
Appearance: Jetta is a skinny, sickly-pale girl with straight back hair that poofs out and falls down to her lower back. Half of her left arm is gone, but she's able to live without it, especially with her magic and the help of Marvin and Applejack. She wears a greyish-purple sweater (the left sleeve is tied at the tip of her arm), black skater skirt, black tights, and black tap shoes, which make her footsteps echo wherever she walks. Surrounding her is a blue-purple aura, which also shines from her eyes. Jetta can manipulate her facial features in order to scare people, but she rarely ever does so.
Personality: Too nice for her own good, Jetta can easily get put down and saddened by others' remarks. She rarely gets angry, but when she does, all hell breaks loose, and she would never back down from a fight with whoever made her that emotional. She's a sweet girl with a love for flowers and sunsets, though she seems to distance herself from people for fear of being hurt, either physically or emotionally.
Powers: can read minds, move through people, and manipulate her facial features
Skills: Fireball (creating balls of blue-purple fire from her right hand), Heal Beam (healing properties in the tip of her missing arm), Sickly Gleam (dark green ray shot at a person's head or stomach to make them feel sick), Trust (combined attack with Applejack)
Special: An army of around ten spiritual minions is called upon by Jetta, but they're easily defeated by a few magical attacks.
Stats: ATK: 3, DEF: 4, SPD: 3, SKL: 4, MAG: 5, TEC: 2, INTL: 4
Extra: Since Jetta is a spirit, there is no need for her to eat, sleep, or really do anything an average human would have to do in order to survive. Also, she can only be defeated by magic-based attacks.
Name: Applejack (nicknamed Jackie)
Class: Animalistic
Appearance: Her hair is a relaxed, medium bob with side bangs. It's a light brown-orange color, dip-dyed light grey. Her eyes are an azure blue that sparkle in the sunlight. Jackie is around 5' 4" tall. She's very fit, only weighing about 117 pounds. Dotting her body are spots of the same light brown-orange and grey of her hair, but they're part of her skin. Applejack has many an accessory, and will change them out more often than not. Usually, she likes to wear these three outfits, depending on her mood (yes, these are all named after the drawings I made of them):
  • Tomboy-ish: black skater dress, leggings, black high top Converse sneakers, Pokemon hat
  • Cute: light pink sweater with red hearts at the elbows, leggings with roses printed on them, light pink Converse sneakers, rose tucked behind her ear
  • Chilly: panda hoodie, black sweatpants, black Uggs, green mittens
Here's a visual of all three, which I made myself on Polyvore.
Personality: Applejack is usually a very happy-go-lucky girl with her eye on the future. She always wonders about different scenarios and how they'd affect certain people and other things in the long run, even if they'd surely never happen. If something doesn't go her way, though, Jackie's power can be hugely immense and cause serious damage to many things. With the help of some others, she's learning to keep this anger and power under control- just don't get on her bad side. As previously stated, Jackie is most likely in a happy state. Sometimes, however, it's just a ploy to hide how she truly feels. Applejack's fairly sociable, but she's not much of a conversation starter.
Powers: able to jump ten feet in the air, can communicate with animals
Skills: Battle Swing (the use of her battle ax (one with a blade on either side, like this one)), Kitty Scratch (lashing at an enemy with her claws), Knockout (hitting people upside the head with the blade-less side of her ax), Trust (combined attacks with Jetta)
Special: Her body envelopes itself in a strong, steel-like material for a short amount of time, boosting her defense.
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 4, SPD: 4, SKL: 4, MAG: 0, TEC: 4, INTL: 4
Extra: Jackie was Marvin's very first Character, and he takes pride in that fact.
Name: Columba
Class: Spiritual (I guess)
Appearance: Columba is a humanoid skeleton that stands at around five inches tall, having no hair to make him seem any taller. When making this Character, Marvin (and by him I mean I) had both BittyBones Undertale AU and Christopher Columbus in mind. This skele has royal blue eye lights, though his right socket is covered by a fairly oversized eyepatch, an open trench coat of the same color draping over his body. Under the coat, he wears a blush red dress shirt, khaki pants, and long black boots. His bones are pure white, and instead of a set of teeth unfalteringly shining from his lower face, he's able to open and close his mouth, having a tongue of the same blue shade.
Personality: Made to be the team's brains, Columba is an absolute bean who adores being able to help those that are lost or simply in need of help in general. It's as if his slogan is "big things come in small packages"- he doesn't like to use the term "show-off," though more often than not, he tends to use his skills even when they can be avoided, especially for mundane tasks. Sticking close to Marvin's side like an oversized yet not unwanted tick, this Bitty is proud to say he is a complete pacifist. He'd never hurt a fly, and is always overjoyed with himself by this fact.
Powers: Columba is exceedingly good at remembering directions and geography of landscapes, not even needing a compass to tell which way is north- it's almost as if he has one built into his skull.
Skills: Visión Oscura (he can temporarily see in the dark, his eyelights lighting up to dimly light his path), Teleporte (if there is a location in sight, no matter how far away it is from him, he can teleport to it, though this takes up quite a bit of his energy), Vista de Brújula (he can use his magic to automatically tell which direction is north, an odd feeling temporarily filling his skull so he doesn't lose north, as if it were a compass)
Special: If anyone dares to touch his eyepatch and look underneath it, as if looking under a Mimikyu's costume, they will quite literally see into Columba's soul, which has enough magic to make them pass out or even go blind. When this happens, however, the Bitty himself is also hurt and temporarily blinded, needing to use his skills to maneuver through areas until his vision is regained an hour later.
Stats: ATK: 0, DEF: 4, SPD: 4, SKL: 4, MAG: 5, TEC: 3, INTL: 5
Extra: He speaks in a light Spanish accent.
I hope Columba looks good. His stats are equal to 25, but if they seem excessive, I can trim them down a bit. Actually, I might do that regardless... maybe, I dunno, it's a possibility and nothing more at the moment. Just tell me if there's something wrong. Also, I changed Jetta's personality from always nice to partially distant. Yay. Just tell me if I need to fix anything, as per usual.

Hey, folks. I've been looking to join a roleplay for the long term, composed of people who are willing to stay, and a story worth sticking around for. This looks very promising.

Name: Eli Chief
Appearance: Plain-clothed, with combed black hair and a somewhat pale complexion. Has a tattoo on the palm of both hands, and both shoulder blades.
Personality: On the surface level, Eli exhibits whatever personality he needs for the time. Underneath, he is almost pure obsession. He has an undying hatred for those who would sacrifice the safety and well-being of the world, on the altar of their own, selfish creations. Any Character that he even suspects has a hand in life/property destruction is a target- as is its Creator.
Skill: Writer
Characters: Eli and Vii (that's right, there's another Eli. There's always another Eli.)
Extra: Eli is a member of the Organization's military task force. Disregarding the vagueness, suffice it to say that he has extensive martial training. Also, Mary had a little lamb, whose fleece was white as-

Name: Eli Chief
Class: Fighter
Sub-Class: N/A
Appearance: Identical to his creator physically, but wears full military gear in public. You know- Kevlar armor, a sniper and assault rifle across his back, an ammo belt and a combat knife, etc.
Personality: Identical to the Creator Eli.
Powers: Competent with military-grade weapons and tech.
Skills: Silver Exorcist (can deal damage to incorporeal or Spiritual entities by using silver bullets filled with holy water). Prometheus Detection (a sixth sense that alerts Eli to any Characters within approximately 50 feet that are less than INTL 5). EMP Burst (can short out any nearby electronics TEC 4 or lower, and temporarily stun TEC 5s). Levelheaded (can see through illusions cast by any entity except MAG 5).
Special: Atomizer (a technologically-advanced grenade that requires a pre-scan of the target. Upon contact, it sublimates the target, overriding the regenerative capability of any entity with a combined DEF and SKL below 9).
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 2, SPD: 3, SKL: 5, MAG: 0, TEC: 5, INTL: 5
Extra: Like his Creator, Eli is very much like a human. He breathes oxygen, has a heat signature, is vulnerable to blunt force trauma and extreme temperatures, and cannot run, jump, lift, or control magic beyond the norms of an athletic human.

Name: Vii
Class: Spiritual
Sub-Class: N/A
Appearance: A gold-colored, glowing, hovering sphere. Incorporeal, 1 foot in diameter.
Personality: (I honestly don't know yet. I'll have to get back to you on this one. Let's just say he's mild-mannered.)
Powers: Combat support and intel gathering
Skills: Ghost Mode (passive ability; incorporeal and floating). Sensory Overload (Emits a blinding burst of light, and a deafening screech capable of shattering glass). Strong-willed (able to resist attacks on mind). Telepathic bond (can communicate psychically with Eli without a radio).
Special: Dimensional shift (At the last need, can retreat into the outer plane through a generated gate. Cannot be chased, except by other planeswalkers. No interaction of any sort can be made between the outer and material plane, until Vii shifts back.)
Stats: ATK: 0, DEF: 5, SPD: 5, SKL: 3, MAG: 0, TEC: 0, INTL: 5
Extra: Invulnerable to physical/kinetic damage, but temperature sensitive. Weak to fire, water, or any superheated/supercooled forms of energy. Incapable of dimming permanent light.

If I'm accepted, you should know that my posting pattern will be once per day, give or take (except on Christmas and the day after). My posts are usually a couple paragraphs that take one or two minutes to read. I prefer to mingle with someone else when possible, but when that's not an option, I have my characters talking to each other. This RP example ought to explain.

The Employer and Applicant sat across from each other, with a paper-cluttered mahogany desk between them. Curiously, though the two resembled each other down to the very freckles on their cheeks, only the Employer found this situation odd. He was careful to keep his face clear of any emotion, however, and cleared his throat.

"Let's begin, shall we? Tell me about yourself."

The Applicant smiled, slightly nervous, and his eyes unfocused for a moment as he considered his answer. "Well, uh . . . my name's Eli Chief. I graduated high school with top marks, but in order to afford college, I joined the Marines. I majored in Psychology, but a tour to Egypt kept me from ever finishing."

The Employer tilted his head. "Egypt, eh? You see any flying carpets or walking mummies?"

"No, sir." The Applicant narrowed his eyes. "But I did see several genies. My unit was tasked with putting 'em down, as many as we could find, until the local law enforcement could get their rogue Creators under control." He glared at the cluttered desktop. "I lost two of my friends before the situation was stable. Can't even tell you how many civilians were permanently maimed from the wishes they made. This is what happens when wish fulfillment becomes possible- and I'm not talking about genies anymore."

He tightened his fists, and clenched his jaw. "We pretend to play God, and we damn ourselves and everyone around us."

That's enough for now. If there becomes a need for me to continue, I will.

Last edited:
I would say approved, but the only thing is is that there IS a difference between Powers and Skills. Skills are the named abilities of a character, like what you would select in an RPG or something. Powers is just a general overview of what a character can do. Because of this, your characters each have more skills than are allowed.

Done. Got another question for you. Since you've deliberately put in stat charts (ATK, DEF, SPD, etc.), does that override the general rule about "not affecting other characters," or is there some other reason?

Last edited:
So . . . what are they there for? Since this isn't as mathematical as, say, Pokemon or Fire Emblem, I get the feeling that I wouldn't be able to, for instance, write in a post that Eli shot Raven. According to the numbers, Raven's Skill (3) and Speed (3) are lower than 8, and you've now accepted my character whose Crack Shot skill can accurately shoot anyone with Raven's stats. Glaceon might argue that Raven's Shadow Teleport skill outspeeds a sniper bullet, but you'd think the point of numbers would be to settle things when skills clash. I'm the only one I'm aware of so far who's made a practical application out of the stats, but now I wonder if I really should have.

The stats shouldn't directly correlate to the stats, I'm just letting yours stay. The stats are more so there to give us an idea of what a character can and can't do. For instance, someone with a TEC 0 stat wouldn't be able to hack into a government database.

Alright, thanks. Now, if that's the case, I'm going to switch out Eli's "Crack Shot" for the previous "Exorcist" skill you saw earlier. Without exact math, it's redundant to say that one of the skills just means "hey, these two stats are high in this area."

Don't sweat it. Honestly, with Christmas around the corner, I'd say wait until the day after the day after it (y'know, since people will probably spend the day after recovering from their hangovers and whatnot).

EDIT: In the meantime, should we discuss the setting? Is this taking place in a city, town, or country? America, Europe, or somewhere else? I take it that it's modern day, but when did the Prometheus start? And what is Prometheus- a periodic table element, a magic spell, or what?

Name: Nova Burst
Appearance: Nova has Red eyes, and short brown, messy hair. He has fair skin, and wears Blue Jeans, Black Shoes, and a Red Shirt with an unzipped white jacket on top.
Personality: Nova is a self-absorbed flirt, tending to flirt with females, hoping for a connection, or with males for fun. Nova tends to not listen to others, but when his attention is caught by someone else, he listens until they finish.
Skill: Nova is a Talented Writer
Characters: Flint Lockwood
Name: Flint Pines
Appearance: Flint wears a Green and White hat' similar to Link's hat. He wears a brown trenchcoat and glasses, his eyes are Green and his skin is a fair white. He wears regular blue jeans and black boots, with a green tunic.
Powers: He can charge his sword and then swing it to release an energy beam of some sort.
Skills: He can quickly use his sword in a short combo. He can jump fairly high into the air.
Special: When holding his sword and charging long enough, he can spin very quickly, causing a vacuum effect and sucking enemies in, while still dealing damage to them, and when finished spinning will send them away.
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 3, SPD: 2, SKL: 4, MAG: 1, TEC: 2, INTL: 4

Last edited:
This seems like a very interesting idea! I'd like to join, please.

Name: Billy "Goat" Grant
Appearance: Billy has green eyes and white hair. He has average height and weight, and wears a blue jacket. He wears a baseball hat that says "Pokemon".
Personality (Optional): Along with reading and writing, Billy enjoys the outdoors. He is an optimistic and outgoing person.
Skill: Writer
Characters: Tony Carton, Wolf, Jonathan White
Extra: In his free time, Billy enjoys practicing throwing his tomahawk

Name: Tony Carton
Class: Uh, Fighter I guess?
Appearance: Tony is a bit taller than the average 18-year old, and wears a white shirt with jeans. He also wears a camo long-sleeved shirt over the t-shirt with it's arms rolled up. He has scruffy brown hair and blue eyes.
Personality (Optional): Very flippant. Tony loves joking around and pulling pranks, and always tries to stay on the bright side. However, he can get a bit cocky and reckless.
Powers: Cartoon Physics
Skills: Hammerspace (Can pull various weapons and items out of seemingly nowhere), Holey Smokes! (If hit by bullets or similar attacks, instead of damage, he will be enveloped in smoke and soot with a sour expression), Oops (Instead of fall damage, he creates a Tony-shaped hole and is stunned for a few moments)
Special: Tanks for the memories (Tony pulls a tank from Hammerspace, throwing it an enemy)
Stats: ATK: 4, DEF: 3, SPD: 5, SKL: 3, MAG: 3, TEC: 2, INTL: 4
Extra:

Name: Wolf
Appearance: Wolf wears a white kimono that has the image of a red eastern dragon on it's back. She wears a helmet that looks like a wolf that covers her eyes, doubling as a mask. Under her mask she has short black hair and grey eyes. Wolf also has a red splotch on her left cheek that is covered by the mask. She also goes barefoot. On her hip she has a katana in a pink sheath, with another eastern dragon pattern on it. She is slightly shorter than the average 17 year old female.
Powers: She has slight spiritual powers, but only slight.
Skills: Stealthy Approach (She's good at sneaking), Spirit Vision (Can sometimes see ghosts), Spirit Assistance (Can have a one-shot assistance from friends that have passed), Quick Reaction (Has a better chance of dodging an attack)
Special: Whirlwind Assault (A powerful barrage of slashing attacks that can either strike all around her or be focused on one individual)
Stats: ATK: 5, DEF: 5, SPD: 3, SKL: 4, MAG: 1, TEC: 2, INTL: 4
Extra: She is from a Steampunk-world that has 1900's technology, and was a sky pirate.

Name: Jonathan White
Appearance: The first thing you would notice about Jon would be the large scroll he has slinged across his back. The scroll is about the same size as Jon, and is sealed with magic ink. Jon himself has brown hair and brown eyes, and carries around many other scrolls. He is shorter than the average 16 year old boy. He also wears a green cloak.
Personality: Naive, outgoing, brave
Powers: He summons Dragons that are sealed in the scrolls he is carrying. There are four dragons he summons easily. Red Dragon (Offense Based), Green Dragon (Speed Based), Black Dragon (Defense Based), and White Dragon (All Around).
Skills: Dragon Sealing (Seals wild dragons in scrolls), Dragon Summoning (Summons dragons from scrolls)
Special: The Golden Dragon (Summons his largest and most powerful dragon from the large scroll on his back)
Stats: ATK: 2, DEF: 3, SPD: 3, SKL: 4, MAG: 4, TEC: 2, INTL: 3
Extra:

And Merry Christmas, y'all!

Last edited:
Name: Andrea Langley
Age (Be reasonable with this - don't be, say, two years old.): 22 Years Old
Appearance: Andrea is 5'06" and weighs around 140 lbs. Her semi-slim build is heavy-set with lean, toned muscle. Her skin was fair and white (her heritage being American/British), but being out all day gave her a bit of a sun-kissed tan. She has short black hair parted down the middle and black eyes. If her hair gets anywhere past her chin, she cuts it, deeming it too long. Her clothes consist of anything black or monochromatic with reds and blues. Her shirt has a gradient: red on the bottom, blue on top, with grey in the middle to gradually change to each color as you look up or down. Her pants are black skinny jeans. If she is needing to be active, she'll wear her exercising booty shorts that are black with red seams.
Personality: She can be quite vain at times and spends her money on useless crap that she thinks would help her in the future. Her mind isn't in the right place when it comes to the market, but she's a wizard at drawing. She hates machinery, though, since it just reminded her of her father and how he would relentlessly shove information down her throat about all things mechanical. Because of this, she chose to forget such events, but didn't think she'd be needing the information in the future, since she wanted to be an artist. She spends her time roleplaying on sites to further her writing and share her drawings.
Skill: Both, but draws better than she can write.
Characters (Max: 5): Mara, Shade, Drax, Swordman, Trixie
Extra: PICKLEFISHLIPS

Name: Mara
Age: Since Creation: 12 years old (older than Shade); Appearance-wise: She's a jumble of different animals smushed together, it's almost impossible to determine the age by looking at her. You can't tell by the voice either, since she can't speak English. The telepathic voice used for Andrea to understand her creation sounds like a child.
Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual): Animalistic
Sub-Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) (Optional): Fighter
Appearance: (There is a reason why I had drawn this character, since I didn't want to try to explain her. I'll try anyway)

She has the head and ears of a fox, with little tufts of fur hanging off and dangling from the tip. She also has whiskers and a nose like a cat and her two canine teeth on the top jaw can be seen when her mouth is closed. Her teeth are titanium and they are quite sharp. Her eyes are like a cat's and they are yellow in color. She has quite a bit of fluff on her jaw line, and has strange markings all over her body.

The titanium spines start from the base of the skull to the tip of the tail, and they are spaced with equal intervals, with the spines getting larger as it gets nearer to the middle of the body, and get smaller as they go away. She can flex them to make them stand up or lay down and follow the contours of her spine. They are also quite sharp.

Her neck is a lot like an equine or a large feline or canine, with the fur changing in color and length as it goes from neck to throat and chest. From the back of the jaw to the chest, and then more so towards the posterior region right before it gets cut off by the tail, the fur is soft and fluffy and short, with little tufts here and there. It's also a light blue color. The rest of her fur, including the ones that hang from her ribs and from her legs are a darker blue and are longer and rougher, as well as being able to stand them up on end with the tips being coated in titanium. Her body shape looks quite similar to a dog's.

Her legs are long and muscular, with most of it being hidden by her long fur. She has pink pads on her paws, and crimson red, titanium claws that can retract if needed. She also has black, titanium spines on her joints (elbows, knees, and ankles). She walks on her toes with the grace of a cat.

Her tail has lizard scales and is green. The tip of her tail is a feather, with red, orange, and yellow colors going from yellow in the middle to orange then red at the tips of the feather. It can transform into a scythe of the same colors at will, with two blades curving upward and another inward instead of just one, and the very center of the blade is black. The scythe has the same metallic consistency of titanium (again). At the base of her feather/scythe is an electric gland seen in electric eels, and it could fly it's way up her spines to the tip of her head, which then can be expelled to an area.

Her wings are like a bird's, having a joints at the shoulder, then the elbow, then the "hand", with the "fingers" giving the shape of a bird's wings. There is some dark blue fur on the spines of the wings, which then become small lighter blue feathers, and it keeps getting lighter and lighter in color with each layer of feathers, until the icy blue flight feathers, which are tipped with red. The flight and non-flight feathers are also tipped with Titanium.

There are markings on her body that are white and fluctuate depending on her mood. They appear as wavy lines with dots, like ones on her cheeks and ones that stretch from her front shoulders to the sides of her waist. There's even a darker grey one that waves from the base of her neck to the base of her skull on both sides, and it has white dots that resemble stars. There are also white dots that follow the upper portion of her ears and on the underside of her eyes.

Her general size:
  • Body length (without tail): 6'7"
  • Tail length: 13'2"
  • Nose tip to tail tip length: 19'9"
  • Height to shoulder: 5'
  • Base of neck to tip of head height: 1'10"
  • Total height from paw to tip of head: 6'10"
  • Wingspan: 8'2"
Personality: She has the viciousness of a dog and is extremely loyal like one. She also has the stand-offish attitude toward others she doesn't know from her cat side, as well as her mischievous side from the fox side. She also has the territorial aspects of all animals, which can lead to nasty fights when trying to protect her creator and creations from others. Despite her protectiveness, she's very sweet and will do anything for anyone she trusts, just as long as they don't go against her creator's orders. Won't easily trust anyone, but if her creator trusts them, then they must be okay. Will view anyone, who is an enemy, as her prey, especially when hungry.
Powers:
  • Telepathy
    • Can communicate in any language in anybody's head, just as long as they don't have a mental communications block in their head and will avoid talking with others if they have psychic powers, which can more easily affect anyone they make mental contact with. Requires focus or eye contact. Only works on creatures with a biological brain.
  • Flight
    • Uses wings to fly. Is an expert on flying, but doesn't know how to explain how to fly besides "flap your wings and catch the air". Can do daredevil stunts in the air. Requires stamina.
  • Instincts
    • Her differing animal sides all vie for control of the body, which can conflict with her orders sometimes. This does help in preserving her and her creator's life, though. Passive.
  • Animal Fighting
    • Uses her entire body to her advantage when fighting, even going into the air for a brief moment to get the higher ground. Will use her spines, claws, teeth, tail, wings, head, legs, and her torso to fight. Will stalk and pounce like a cat and/or fox, viciously bite and shake like a dog, will jump into the air and bite down with incredible reaction speed and power to catch anything flying overhead like a small lizard, will grasp with powerful paws/claws and bite to incapacitate smaller prey like a bird of prey, and use its superior senses from all of the animals combined to find prey or find a safe exit. Requires stamina and concentration.
  • Static Charge/Recharge
    • Can use the gland at the base of her feather/scythe to recharge a mechanical device, or cause the hairs to stand up on end. Can also detect if something is metallic and can conduct electricity if sparks appear between her and the metal.
Skills (Max of four per character):
  • Telepathy Bombardment/Suggestion
    • Can use her telepathy to suggest actions for someone, making them almost going insane from the mental pressure of doing such actions, and will keep repeating it if necessary. Will also use this power to bombard the creature with thoughts so fast that it could cause dizziness and a headache. Sometimes even causing the person to faint from the sheer amount of thoughts bombarding their brain. Only can do one or the other, and will have to wait for a day to use the other power. Requires focus and/or eye contact. Will only work on creatures with a biological brain.
  • Throw Feathers
    • Can throw feathers to an opponent by flapping her wings harshly to loosen the non-flight feathers and cause them to fly quickly over to her opponent. Requires stamina, and will lose some control in flight.
  • Bristling Metal
    • Can bristle her fur so that only the titanium bits will be upward, and will protect her from most damage. Requires focus and can only hold it up for several seconds when not planning on attacking; several minutes if only objective is to protect.
  • Lightning Bolt/Thunder Tail
    • Can generate enough electricity to make a current in between her spines, which can cause quite a bit of damage not only to her surroundings of her choice but to herself, as well. The titanium spines help reduce the power of the electricity by being a bad electrical conductor. It still packs a wallop. She can either use it as a projectile, or charge her tail to smack others with and cause a thunderous boom that can shatter rocks. Regardless, she has to choose which one she could use and will only be able to choose another if a day has passed since her first use of the attack. Requires focus and stimulation to the gland before charging. For Lightning Bolt, requires the spines to be flexed upwards. For Thunder Tail, requires her to hit something or else it could backfire.
Special (Takes a lot of energy, max of one per character):
  • Electrostatic Field
    • Will charge her tail enough to where it can slam into the ground and cause the entire field to be engulfed in lightning. The ear-shattering thunder could be heard in the slam, and her entire body will also become engulfed in the lightning. She can either slam into someone with her entire body while engulfed in the electricity, or send off Lightning Bolts in all directions. Requires a lot of stamina and a week's rest after using it. After using it, all other skills and powers that require focus/concentration or stamina won't be as powerful or complete themselves until the week of rest. Will also not be able to control her Lightning Bolts, her instincts completely envelope her, and she can potentially hurt her creator and the other creations, and anybody else she deems as either friend or enemy, as the rage and electrical stimuli causes her to forget and see them as objects that must be destroyed. Will faint from exhaustion once used.
Stats (overall max of 25, max of 5 per stat):
  • ATK(attack): 5 (Her powerful limbs pack a wallop!)
  • DEF(defense): 4 (Her metal-tipped furs and scales act as military-grade armor)
  • SPD(speed): 5 (Her powerful limbs help her run, attack, and fly at incredible speeds)
  • SKL(skill):5 (Very good at maneuvering in the air and can do tricks)
  • MAG(magic): 2 (Not very powerful magic-wise, but has a decent understanding of how it works. The only kind of magic she can use is telepathy with the people she's close with)
  • TEC(technology): 1 (Can't operate machinery, but has a decent understanding of how machines work)
  • INTL(intelligence): 3 (Not the smartest, but not the dumbest and can retain information very well. Won't find practical use in the information due to being forgetful.)
Extra: PICKLEFISHLIPS This is the only creation I actually have art of in real life
IMG_0263[1].JPG
What you can't see on the page for her notes, and obviously will be tweaking as this was for a previous universe (that being Team Fortress 2):
  • Cat/Fox/Dog/Lizard/Bird hybrid = Has flexibility of cat/general body shape and viciousness of dog/has lizard tail/has bird wings/has fox-like head.
  • Can't speak, but can use telepathy
  • Can transform her feather tip to a scythe
  • Spines can move up or down
  • Spines, claws, teeth, and some tufts of fur and some feather tips are coated with titanium.
  • Body length (without tail): 6'7"
  • Height to shoulder: 5'
  • Neck to tip of head height: 1'10"
  • Total height from paw to tip of head: 6'10"
  • Wingspan: 8'2"
  • Tail length: 13'2"
  • Nose tip to tail tip length: 19'9"

Tell me if I put too much in the Skills section.

Name: Shade
Age: Since Creation: 12 years old (younger than Mara); Appearance-wise: 35 years old
Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual): Mage
Sub-Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) (Optional): Spiritual
Appearance: She has short hair that is pulled into a high ponytail, her bangs not being a part of the ponytail for how short they were. Her hair is an azure blue, and her eyes are a glittery emerald. She is quite slim and doesn't have a lot of muscle, but she doesn't need it. She has on a black cloak with silver on the seams and outlining the fabric. The hood is just large enough to conceal her face, but the seams make her seam rich (heh, puns). She has on black moccasins, and has on a long black skirt. She has long fingernails, which are black, and she has a staff about as large as her. It's dark oak (basically a dark wood), and has a sea blue orb at the top, being grasped by the very staff itself. She has a dark brown satchel that holds all of her materials for her rituals and potions, and has a couple of spellbooks, whenever she needs to quickly study a few spells before she thinks something bad happens.
Personality: She's very loyal to her creator and her creations, but will go against her orders when necessary. She is very sarcastic and loves to joke about, but will get serious when something bad happens that's life-or-death, but will make an unwarranted joke. She will get quite mad if someone takes her spellbooks, and materials she needs for rituals and potions. She can be a bit of a know-it-all and can be whiney if she gets hurt.
Powers: Manipulate various elements via magic (fire, acid, dark, light), rituals, magic spells, magic charms, magic hexes, curses, basic quarterstaff training, telekinesis, telepathy.
Fire-Based:
  • Fire Whip
    • Creates a fiery whip that she can hold without burning herself. She can whip others with flames, and can even latch on to them and burn them from the grapple, and then sending them on to the ground if she so chose. Requires concentration. Either has to have a whip of her own and create fire on it, or say "Ixen Dirise" to form one. Has to concentrate to maintain it. Can use this 3 times per day.
  • Fire Chi/Pyrokinesis
    • Manipulate already existing fire with her mind. Requires little concentration and energy, but more complex manipulations require more.
  • Fire Bolt
    • Expels various sizes of flaming spheres toward the opponent and the spheres explode upon contact. This attack is quite fast once fired. Small Fire Bolt requires little energy and focus to create. Medium Fire Bolt requires moderate energy and focus to create. Large Fire Bolt requires a lot of energy and focus to create, and takes longer to make. Has to say "Ixen Garmth" and the size before it. "Sart" for small, "munth" for medium, and "muansi" for large. Can also get a hold of Sulfur dust to create it without verbal words. Can use this twice a day.
Acid-Based:
  • Acid Arrows
    • Creates acid in an arrow form, or coats an existing arrow with acid. She can send these towards her opponent and the acid is powerful enough to erode away skin and tissue very quickly. Requires concentration. Has to say "Uvelucal Vaess" to send one, and "Uvelucal Vaessi" to send multiple. Can use this 3 times a day.
  • Acid Chi/Oxykinesis
    • Manipulate already existing acid with her mind. Requires little concentration and energy, but more complex manipulations require more.
  • Sludge Bath
    • Hits the ground with her staff and summons forth from the butt of her staff highly corrosive sludge that swamps the ground and any enemies who are around her, quickly corroding them to nothing but bones in a matter of a minute. Sadly, this also affects her friends. Precaution is advised. The sludge wave will stop after reaching three meters (9'10"), and will continuously grow, just as long as Shade keeps putting power into the staff for the acid to grow. Requires her staff and solid ground. Has to say "Fanpri Ghulsvetch" before slamming her staff. Can use this once a day.
Dark-Based/Necrotic-Based:
  • Shadow Travel
    • Finds a shadow and morphs with it, becoming one with the shadow. She can now move about freely from shadow to shadow, even if there is light in the way. She is invisible when in the shadows, but when traveling through the light, one could see a shadowy mist hovering right above the ground where Shade is at. Can use this an infinite number of times, but there must be a clear distinction between shadows and light in the area. A cloudy day nullifies this power. Requires little concentration.
  • Dark Chi/Skiakinesis
    • Manipulate already existing shadows with her mind. Requires little concentration and energy, but more complex manipulations require more, like moving someone's shadow if she's not in it (which is harder to do unless she's in the shadow).
  • Darkness Envelope
    • A dark mist comes forth from the sphere on Shade's staff, and when directed toward an opponent, it will pursue the opponent and envelope them. This shadow causes blindness and will make the person hear things that aren't there. Can only use this twice and it disappears when enough light hits it. Has to say "Sjack Vrantvrak" and flick the tip of her staff toward a desired enemy to use this attack.
Light-Based:
  • Illuminate
    • The sphere on her staff, as well as the runes on her staff, will start to glow, illuminating a dark cave. Won't work if it's just cloudy or during the day. Will work in caves or during the night (obviously). Can use this an infinite number of times. Can send the sphere of light somewhere else, but requires concentration to control it. Has to say "Shaf" to create light.
  • Light Chi/Foskinesis
    • Manipulate already existing light particles or photons with her mind. Requires little concentration and energy, but more complex manipulations require more.
  • Light Burst
    • Shoots forth a ray of light that burns anybody in the way, causing 2nd degree burns. This emits from her staff's sphere. Won't work if it's cloudy. Can only use this two times. Has to say "Mitne Valignat" to use.
  • Chromatic Blast
    • Creates a powerful sphere with various elements she can use and hurls it at the enemy. The sphere shifts from fire, to acid, to light, and to dark. Whatever it was when it hits the opponent, the effects will be that. the duration between each shift lasts 2 seconds. Fire burns, acid corrodes, light blinds, and darkness freezes. Can only use this once. Requires concentration and she has to say "Ixen, Uvelucal, Mitne, Whedab" to use it.
  • Necromancy
    • Must have some preparation time to do this. Creates a pentagram, sets the 5 needed elements at each point, creates the runes around the pentagram, light the candles at the 5 points next to the needed elements, and then speak Draconic from an old book. The chant must be repeated twice before anything in the area can be resurrected. Can do this an infinite number of times, but the items gets consumed in blazing fire, and has to wait for the ritual's effects to lift (which can take a week), or move a couple of miles away from the site and use it there. Once done, all the dead in the area awakens and fights for Shade. Has to say: "Confn, Lleisgar / Slathalin ihk dout nurofdio Pliso // Clax wer waphic di nomenes / Svaust tubdenz wux // Fronah ui dout irlym / Kiwor ihk dout nurofdio Pliso // Slathalin ihk ve."
  • Eclipsing Shot
    • Combines her shadow and light powers and creates a blinding beam that burns and encases people in a matter-antimatter leftover product, freezing them in place. Can use this until she passes out from exhaustion. Requires a lot of concentration and energy to use. Will faint when used continuously. Has to say "Whedaus Trekis".
  • Acid-Fire Rain
    • Combines her acid and fire powers and shoots the glob of combustible and corroding liquid into the sky. This attack can also harm her friends and herself. Once thrown into the air, it will take a moment for it to finally explode and come down in a shower of burning liquid that corrodes. Will eat through metal and give 3rd degree burns. Water will have as much effectiveness as pouring water on a grease fire. Can still be neutralized by a base. Requires a lot of energy and concentration, and will have to leave immediately. The area of effect is a half a mile (0.80 km). Has to say "Ixen-Uvelucal Oposs".
  • Annihilation
    • Uses the power of dark and light energy to create a destructive blast, called "Annihilation" (dubbed by Shade herself). She forces two kinds of magical elements together to create a large explosion, ranging from a meter (3'03") in radius, to a kilometer (0.62 mi) in radius, depending on how much energy she used to create the blast. The explosion can decimate living beings and erode away rock and earth, since two particles that are opposites (a particle and anti-particle) are being smashed together to create a reaction. It could also immediately evaporate water and shatter glass. It almost has enough destructive force as a nuclear bomb. After use, Shade will fall into a deep coma and will not be awake until she recovers, which is determined by how much energy she used to create the explosion in the first place. Minimum of a meter will result in her sleeping for 3 hours. Maximum of a kilometer will result in her sleeping for 125 days or about 4 months. Requires concentration, the ability to use magic, light (in the form of photons) and shadows.
  • ATK(attack): 1 (Not the most physically fit, as she prefers to fight with her magic)
  • DEF(defense): 2 (decent defenses for an average human)
  • SPD(speed): 4 (Superhuman speed, but that's mainly from her magic)
  • SKL(skill): 5 (trick shots and sniper shots are her specialty)
  • MAG(magic): 5 (can use complicated magic and has a deep understanding of rituals and other magical items)
  • TEC(technology): 3 (Can operate machinery, but won't know how everything works or where the weaknesses would be)
  • INTL(intelligence): 5 (Extremely smart and can retain information for future use. Although, her study on magic can overrule other information her brain deems as not important)

Tell me if I should remove the spell lists.

Name: Drax
Age: Since Creation: 3 years old; Appearance-wise: It just looks like goop... Hard to tell the age of goop. From it's voice, it sounds like it's in its 20's.
Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual): Morphological
Sub-Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) (Optional): Fighter
Appearance: Literally beige goop. It's actually just a lot of muscle with a layer of a mucous-like membrane that keeps it hydrated and helps it to resist burns. His shape and height is undefinable, but his weight is constant. He is 300 lbs (136 kg). He doesn't have any organs besides eyes, a heart, blood vessels, a brain, and other sensory organs, as well as a vocal box. He can make himself taller, but doing so will make him skinny. He can grow arms and legs, but this is a slow process and his main body will have to become smaller to relocate the rest of his body for another leg. Usually has two legs and two arms. Can make its limbs long or short and stout. Can become a ball and bounce and roll about. Max amount of arms and legs he can make: 4 legs or 4 arms.
Personality: Is quite serious when needed, but is quite the talker and loves to make jokes. He is somewhat silly and entertains people by creating shapes with his body. He likes it when he makes people laugh, and will turn a heavy-hearted situation light-hearted with a few jokes. He is very loyal and will even make intellectual conversations with his creator.
Powers: Morph body, Regeneration (can regenerate a body part, but extremely slow).
  • Skin Change
    • Turns his gelatinous mucous-like membrane to either a corrosive substance or hard as stone. Can only hold this for a moment before falling, but the corrosive membrane can stay longer than the stone transformation. Requires concentration and body control.
  • Drain
    • Can steal the life force of an individual when eating them, causing him to get bigger and more powerful and create more limbs. A passive skill.
  • Waves of Drax
    • Once he has grown significantly (and I mean twice his size) from draining others, he can then turn into a highly viscous and highly corrosive mess that drains the others life forces around him. His central self will be in the center, but he can create mouths around his other parts to eat others and grab them and corrode them slowly and painfully. After this is done, his gained growth will turn into vapor and disappear, causing Drax to become normal sized. He won't remember what had happened. Requires a lot of strength and concentration, until he is gone.
  • ATK(attack): 3 (A punch from this guy still hurts quite a bit)
  • DEF(defense): 5 (His body is extremely tanky, as it is just made out of pure muscle and gelatinous fluids. It still hurts him, but he won't back down.)
  • SPD(speed): 1 (extremely slow, and creating limbs takes quite a slow process)
  • SKL(skill): 5 (deft hands used to get into areas and nooks and crannies otherwise impossible to get into.)
  • MAG(magic): 0 (Knows magic exists, but doesn't want to believe in it, nor deal with it.)
  • TEC(technology): 5 (complete understanding on how machinery work and can adeptly hack into mainframes, add in his own firewalls for his own network, and can adeptly control machinery.)
  • INTL(intelligence): 5 (Extremely intelligent and can understand most difficult concepts. If it's about magic, he will forget about it shortly, since his mind can only really understand science and machines)

Name: Swordman
Age: Since Creation: During the RP; Appearance-wise: It's a machine, it's almost impossible to tell the age. By the voice, it sounds like a middle-aged man.
Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual): Swordsman
Sub-Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) (Optional): Mechanical
Appearance: Literally looks like one of those old and grey knight statues that stand around old castles and such. Has a coat of arms on his back, and the crest on his front, which is the head of a lion that has been attacked to a trophy plate made for hanging on a wall, and has two swords in an X-formation going through the throat of the still roaring beast. He is 6'00" (1.83 m) and weighs 55 lbs (25 kg). Despite his light size, he still packs a punch. The sword is 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg) and has a sheath around waist on his side. The sword blade is 3'07" (110 cm) in length, while the cruciform hilt is 11 inches (28 cm).
Personality: Can be sarcastic at times, but doesn't really have a personality beyond that. He just follows his orders with politeness. He just prefers to stay quiet.
Powers: Sword proficiency, Immunity to mind manipulation, extra senses (can sense his surroundings without needing biological organs to see).
  • Blade Beam
    • Focuses his creator's energy into the sword and swing it, causing a wave of pure energy to swipe through the sky and hit something. This requires focus and his sword.
  • Flurry of a Thousand Swords
    • Will stagger the opponent and then send his swords a thousand times toward the enemy within a minute, striking them multiple times with lightning fast speed. He will finish with a chop to the head, sending the blade downward and trying to cut the person in half. This requires focus and no restraints.
  • ATK(attack): 5 (His sword is quite sharp and can cut through solid tree trunks. Although, when it comes to his fists, it's a 3 instead).
  • DEF(defense): 4 (His armor protects him from most damage, but bullets can still shear through the metal plating)
  • SPD(speed): 3 (Quite quick and fast when charging and attacking, but his hunky metal exterior makes him quite slow when running away from something)
  • SKL(skill): 3 (Adept with his sword, but not that great, as he is still learning)
  • MAG(magic): 0 (Doesn't even want to know what magic is, nor has any care for it)
  • TEC(technology): 4 (Knows how machinery works, and can control machines and hack into simple networks. Prefers not to, though)
  • INTL(intelligence): 2 (prefers to follow orders, but will go against orders if it knows it's going to die. Won't retain information beyond its orders and everyone's credentials and behaviors/personalities)

Name: Trixie
Age: Since Creation: 5 years old; Appearance-wise: 20 years old
Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual): Spiritual
Sub-Class (Fighter, Swordsman, Mage, Animalistic, Morphological, Mechanical, Spiritual) (Optional): Mage
Appearance: Her appearance actually looks more akin to a nature fairy, just in the average size of a human being. She has tan skin and is pretty skinny. She is 5'08" (1.72 m) and weighs 100 lbs (45.4 kg). She has long brown hair that has been braided and decorated with long and thin vines, and her eyes are an emerald green. Leaves also sprout from the vines in her hair and give her a hair a more natural look. Her body even more so, as she doesn't wear clothes, but nature (corny af, but oh well XD). She shows a lot of skin, but doesn't exactly care, as she sees it as natural. Since that's a thing, her body parts that need to be covered are covered in leafy green and brown vines. Around these areas are also covered in bark. She also has leaves sprouting from parts of her body. She also has markings (which she calls birth marks) snake around her body. These are either aqua lines and dots that give off a faint glow, or they take a definite shape, like flowers on her back, a hummingbird above her chest, a bull's head on her belly, snakes climbing up her legs, and the like.
Personality: She is unusually cheery and will look upon bad things with a sense of inflated optimism. This optimism can usually get her in trouble, but she doesn't see this and tries her best to help people not be so cynical. She also doesn't understand cynicism, so she can tend to argue with them and wonder why they like to make themselves feel bad. She is also sensitive to nature and all things living, so she tries to heal people so she doesn't have to feel them suffering.
Powers: Health Sense (senses how badly damaged someone is), Animal Speech, Can control nature and imprint upon animals.
  • Healing Wave
    • Emits a powerful wave of life that can be directed towards one person or multiple people. When hitting one person, it heals most of their wounds, while the effect will lessen when hitting multiple people. This requires focus and life on her part. She essentially shares a bit of her abundant life, which always replenishes itself, and gives it to someone and heals their damage. The way she replenishes her life would be being around animals or nature. Can use this an infinite amount of times in one day, although it will drain her life considerably.
  • Familiar Summon
    • Calls upon an animal she has imprinted on and can use that animal in combat. She can also fuse herself with that animal to gain the traits of that animal. Will call back the animal if it ever gets damaged too much, and will take time out of the battle to heal them and send them back. This requires an animal that has been imprinted. Can only use this twice a day.
  • Amplify
    • Uses the powders produced by her body and the vines under her control to attach on to her friends in combat, increasing their attack, defense, and speed. It will also increase the effectiveness of attacks and will increase the power of their spells, if they do know any. Although, she will move slowly after using this power, and will have to resort to shielding herself or hiding behind others. This requires lots of energy and people around her. She won't be able to amplify her powers. Can use this once a day.
  • Bark Shield
    • Creates a wall of very dense bark covered in thick vines to protect a large area, or creates a wall around someone to protect them. The vines will glow with a soft aqua light, and will also keep sound from penetrating through. She can either use this to protect her friends, or capture an enemy. Requires energy and focus and can only be used once a day.
  • Nature's Frenzy
    • Becomes completely one with nature and sends a large wave of thorny and poisonous vines and sharp bark towards someone. This attack will also move the earth below someone's feet. Since she's become one with nature, her body can't be seen within the thick mass of vegetation, but if one would try to burn her frenzy, it would hurt her, as well. Although, this would cause her to go on a rampage and try to kill the fire user, the mass of vines and bark furiously scraping away at them. Once she uses this, she goes into a coma and will only awaken after two days of sleeping in a forest. This requires lots of focus and energy.
  • ATK (attack): 4 (She is quite strong when wielding nature, as she can heft large tree trunks or boulders and even whip people with vines or knock over a tree)
  • DEF (defense): 1 (Not very defensive, but can retreat faster than her enemies in most cases)
  • SPD (speed): 3 (Quite fast to get away from danger, but doesn't have the magical boost Shade has)
  • SKL (skill): 2 (Not very skillful, as she relies on summoning animals to attack and controlling others, or using magic spells that can be cast over a wide range. Usually very good at support)
  • MAG (magic): 5 (Very adept with magic, but instead of destruction/ritualistic magic like Shade, she is more in-line with nature magic and creation. Was made to be the opposite in terms of magic from Shade)
  • TEC (technology): 0 (Doesn't want to associate with technology/hates it)
  • INTL (intelligence): 5 (can retain information about things that are more nature instead of machinery, and know the inner workings of animals and humans and medicine)
Extra: She is afraid of fire and all things that can brutally destroy nature. PICKLEFISHLIPS

Also, the only characters that's not at a max of 25 are Drax and Swordman because they are the newest additions to the team. The other ones have trained harder and have raised their skills over years of practice. Drax is one point away from max, while Swordman is 4 points away from max.

The tattoos will be two on each limb, with the other one on her chest. There will be Shade's on Andrea's back of right hand, and Mara's on Andrea's back of left hand. Shade's tat is an orb with three gnarly-looking draconic claws appearing to hold the sphere. Mara's tat is her eye. Trixie's tat would be on Andrea's chest, where her heart is. This tat will be a little fairy that kind of looks like Tinker Bell. Drax's tat will be on Andrea's left wrist, and it looks like a cute little blob. Finally, Swordman's tat will be on a new addition and will be on Andrea's right wrist. The tat will be the same as Swordman's crest on his front.

Last edited:
@Robingogo Animalistic means an animal-type character, like a gijinka or anthropomorphic character. I'd recommend your second character be given the sub-class of Spiritual, and Fighter is just a general character with abilities not technically falling under the other categories like a brawler. So accepted!

Is it alright if some of the creations are based off of creatures from mythologies, but obviously changed to suit the needs of the creator? I was just thinking of having some kind of a mash between differing characters.

Yea, I've been editing my characters, and I got their stats and their classes and names done. I just need to figure out what they're going to look like and how they're going to act, their powers, skills, and special attacks.

But hi, PFN :D