• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Character | Creation : First Saga - Life

(CURRENT RPERS: @Eeveechu151, @The Argonaut, @Aon, @Ry_Burst, @Asriel Hydreigon-murr, @SismicFlareCharmander, @project07)
[Discussion/Sign-Ups]

In this world, a special element exists.
The element of Limue.
Limue is a special element that allows dreams to become reality. Through the use of Limue, writers and artists can combine character concepts and sketches into creating real people. This is called Character Creation. And what comes from Character Creation?
Well, Characters of course.
Characters are special creatures of all shapes, sizes and forms. Thousands are created every day. After being created, a Character is awoken inside the empty plane called The Blank. It's called this because of what it is - a blank void of nothingness. Unless, of course, the Creator decides to transform it.
What is a Creator, you ask? Well, a Creator is someone who creates a Character.
Through writing or drawing, a Creator creates a Character. If they wish, then they can have that Character bond with them, becoming one of their Creations. Creations are Characters that can be called upon anywhere by their Creator, and form a permanent link with them.
But we're getting off topic.
The Blank. The place where a Character first enters into existence. What's its importance?
Well, The Blank acts like a prison for the Characters until their first meeting. Upon a Character's Creation, the original pages they were made from are transformed into a gateway to The Blank. From there, the Creator enters the Blank and encounters their Character. From here, the Character is presented with their two options to leave The Blank.
Either they swear allegiance to the Creator, becoming their Creation...
...or they kill their Creator.
After becoming Creations, the Characters leave The Blank with their Creator and enter their normal lives. Characters are part of the world today, whether people like it or not. They're so widespread that nothing is out of the realm of imagination to see.
However, some would use Characters for evil. In the small city of Helmloss, an evil plot is forming. It's up to the most creative Creators and their Characters to stop them...
...but that is not where this story begins.
This begins with the creation of a new character, in a small home on the outskirts of Helmloss. Here, we meet the first Creator who will take up the fight...

"...and DONE!"
"Done with what?"
"My newest Character!"
Jay smiled, holding up the piece of paper he had been working on. Reading it over one final time, he made sure everything worked. "No details left out of place... everything's filled out... I'm ready!"
"You sure?" Jay's friend, Josh, said, closing his 3DS. "You've been working on that for an awfully long time. You can't afford to mess up."
"Don't worry, Josh - I haven't." Jay said with confidence. "Weeks of brainstorming and refining, as well as a bunch of Limue Ink, has gone into this project. The creation of my newest Creation! Good thing I already had the character sketch finished ahead of time." Jay opened up one of the drawers in his small storage unit where he stored all his writings and drawings. From a new drawer that was practically empty, Jay withdrew a sheet of paper. On that paper was a drawing of a ninja with pouffy brown hair and blue eyes with a scar over his right. A name sat at the top left corner of the page - CreeperNinja. Looking over the sheets one final time, Jay smiled. Taking the two, he placed them on top of each other and pressed them down, the inked sides touching one another. The sheets flashed and glimmered until they glowed a pure white.
"This new character seems like quite the fighter." Josh said. "You sure you'll be alright in there alone?"
"I won't be alone. I've got Mimpi and Construct, remember?" Jay said with a smile. He slammed his palm onto the pages, and felt himself being sucked into the mystical realm he had entered twice before.
It was time for him to return to The Blank.

"Where am I?"
The human known as CreeperNinja was looking around his new surroundings. An empty, blank space. White, as far as the eye could see. The only semblance of anything but white was the grey ground that lay before him. Nothing else. There were also a few things... missing inside him.
"I... I remember my name. My powers. ...and that's it? Something's missing..."
Suddenly, a blinding light began to come from the sky. A streak fell down, striking the grey ground. The light dissipated, and a boy stood up from inside.
"Hello there, CreeperNinja. My name is Jay Aurora. It's nice to meet you."
"...what the hell? What are you doing here? Where am I? What happened to me? You have the answers, don't you?" CreeperNinja said.
"Well, yes. I do." Jay replied. "I'll answer those questions in reverse order. What happened to you? Well, simply put... I created you."
"You WHAT?"
"I created you." Jay repeated. "You're my creation. I put down your very essence onto paper, and created you. Who you are, what you can do, everything you are... you have me to thanks for that. Now for the second question. Where are you? Well, this is The Blank. After being created, all Characters are sent here. This blank, empty space. Now the final question. What am I doing here? Well, to give you two ways to LEAVE The Blank."
"...and those are?"
"Well, there are two ways for a new Character to leave The Blank." Jay continued. "Either you swear your allegiance to me, becoming one of my Creations... or you kill me."
CreeperNinja drew his blade and rushed towards Jay at incredible speeds.

Suddenly, a cloaked figure appeared, and summoned a large shield. Holding it out, the figure blocked CreeperNinja's attack. The resulting shockwave blew the hood off of the figure, revealing a humanoid dog.
"You can handle this, right Mimpi?" Jay said, taking out his notebook and beginning to sketch things down.
"No problem, Creator!" Mimpi replied, smiling. With a swipe of his paws, Mimpi sent CreeperNinja flying with a powerful gust of wind.
"Glad I made you like I did right now. Good boy!" Jay finished up his sketching, flipped his notebook over so the page he had just finished sketching was facing the floor, and slammed it down onto the ground. A blinding light went out from the book, and a bunch of mountains appeared all over the battlefield. "You can fight in this terrain, right?"
"Wind powers in a windy region? Easy victory for me." Mimpi said, flying forwards with his Cyclone Boost. Jay began to sketch another design down, just in case.

CreeperNinja had been thrown back into the air, but as soon as he saw the mountain he knew what he had to do. The warrior drew his kunai from his bracelet, and threw it at the mountain. It hooked, so he used the momentum to swing back around. On the way down, however. he landed on the dog's wind-shield again. Gripping his sword, the warrior smashed it. The dog propelled himself backwards as to avoid the blade, and sent CN the opposite way. The ninja used this to catch sight of the boy, who was now running in the opposite direction. Once again using the momentum given to him by the dog, he swung around the mountain, flying towards Jay... when he hit a solid wind-wall created by the dog. CN fell down, landing on the ground. Mimpi was standing, now wearing full battle armor of wind. CN grabbed his blade, and entered combat.

Jay had run enough distance. He slammed the notebook back down again, creating a beach chair and binoculars. Lying down, Jay took the binoculars and watched the battle from afar.

CreeperNinja smashed the dog's shield again, as the dog stabbed him in the shoulder. CN kept focused, ignoring his wound. The warrior kicked the dog back, running towards the now-stationary human. Arriving, he placed his blade at the human's neck.
"It seems I've won. Rest in peace."
"Not yet." Jay slammed his notebook down again, and a grid surrounded CN and the surrounding area. Jay, however, was kept outside. "This is the Battlegrid. There's two ways to leave it, much like The Blank. Defeat your foe, or be defeated. Why don't we place a bet on this match?"
"What do you mean by 'a bet'?"
"If my Creation, Mimpi, defeats you, then you swear your loyalty to me and become one of my Creations. If Mimpi loses, however, then my life is forfeit and you can leave."
"...deal." CN gripped his sword, as Mimpi landed on the battlefield once more.

Half an hour later, CN was tired. But he was winning. The dog seemed to be more exhausted and worn-out, having used all his tricks. CN steeled his sword, and charged at Mimpi.
That's when Mimpi got back enough energy to use his Special.
A tornado came down, surrounding Mimpi. CN jumped back, shocked. The tornado charged forwards, striking at him. CN was getting worn out. The tornado let out a powerful pulse, sending CN against the wall.
"I'm done. I yield." CN said, knowing the battle was over. The grid disappeared, as did Mimpi's tornado. CreeperNinja knelt before Jay. "I hereby pledge allegiance to you, Jay Aurora, as my Creator."
"Get up off your knees."
"...huh?"
"This isn't slavery. It's friendship! We're partners now, CreeperNinja!" Jay said, smiling.
"...feel free to call me CN." he said, getting up and sheathing his sword. Jay then flinched in pain. "Creator?!"
"It's fine... I'm fine." Jay said, gripping his arm. The pain stopped, and he returned to normal. "Just getting the tattoo that I always do when I get a new Creation. Anyways, welcome to the team, CN!" Jay sketched a portal in his notebook and slammed it down, creating a gateway out. CN watched as Mimpi turned into dust, which flew into one of Jay's tattoos.
"...will that happen to me, too?"
"Only if you want it too." Jay said. "Incorporeality is a cool thing. Mimpi and Construct like it alot."
"Construct?"
"Another Creation of mine. You'll meet him later."
Jay and CN went through the portal, leaving The Blank.

Exiting the Blank, Jay and CN arrived back where the Creator had left. Josh waved, playing a game of Mario and Luigi. "How'd it go?"
"Resounding success." Jay said. "I got myself my third Creation!"
"Cool." he said. "By the way, a text came in for you while you were gone."
"Huh?" Jay grabbed his phone that he had left on his workstation and opened it up. There was a text message there from his friend, Riley Blake.

Last edited:
"Hey, you finally done with the new creation yet? If so meet me at the park, I got something cool to show ya."

Riley finished his text and pressed the send button on his phone. He looked around at DJ who was flying around the sky. They were currently at the park just chilling.

"Hey DJ! Care to play some jams?" He called out to the pterodactyl.

"One song, coming right up," DJ screeched. From his headphones, music blared out, playing for Riley and his other Creations who were curently present. Rockefeller, and Pancake were curently playing frisbee until the song came on.

"This is my jam!" Pancake shouted ignoring the frisbee and beginning to do a weird dance. Rockefeller looked at Pancake with a raised eyebrow.

Riley was one to spend a lot of time with his creations, more than most people did. He had also sent other texts to his other friends a while ago, and was no just waiting. He glanced down at the new tattoo that was on his wrist. He was excited about this guy.

"Just got him, I'm on my way! I'm assuming the usual place." Jay texted back. "Perfect timing! Alright, CN! We've got a place to go and a thing to do!"
"...what does that mean...?" CN said, confused.
"So I've got a friend named Riley Blake, and he's a fellow Creator. He's asked me to meet him at the normal place we hang out. And guess what? I'm bringing you along!"
"Great."
"Hey Josh, I'm heading out to meet with Riley. Wanna come?"
"Nah, I'm fine." Josh said, still playing his 3DS. "Tell Riley I said hi."
"I will!" Jay said, heading out. Dashing out of the house, he arrived at the garage. Inside was the motorbike he was so proud of - it was custom-modded to be Eco-friendly, so it was perfectly fine to use. He'd had Construct mod it that way a while back. Hopping on, he secured his helmet. Once CN was on, he drove off.

In just a few minutes, Jay and CN had arrived at Lumiere Park. This was the normal meeting place. Parking his bike, he and CN walked into the main field, where he saw Riley and the others playing frisbee. "YO! RILEY!"

Riley stopped the dance he was currently doing, when Jay arrived. "Yo Jay, so is this the new guy?" He asked giving a wave.

DJ flew above their heads and ended the song. "Well if it isn't Jay. What's up boy?" He screeched loudly.

Pancake stopped his dance and looked up. "C'mon that was my jam," the young magician squealed.

"Everything is your jam," Rockefeller said calmly, towards Pancake. And then the two got into an intense arguing match.

"Makin' a new guy." Jay said, saluting DJ. "Yep, this is the new guy! Say hey, CreeperNinja!"
"...hey."
"..."
"..."
"...anyways, I should probably bring the others out too." Jay said, tapping the two other tattoos on his arm. Out came Mimpi and what seemed like a robot cube with an eye.
"Hey, guys!" Mimpi said, cheerful as usual.
"G'day, chaps!" Construct said, flying up with a friendly eye (not a smile since he doesn't have a mouth).

"Hello friends," Rockefeller said calmly.

"Yo, what's up," Pancake said giving a wave forgetting about his argument with Rockefeller just a few seconds later.

"Nice to meetcha CreeperNinja," Riley said calmly. "Now it's my turn to show off my new creation." Riley touched a tattoo on his wrist, releasing Toby. The swordsman appeared and laid own in the grass, falling asleep.

"This is Toby, my lastest creation. Toby say hi," Riley said waving his arms. Toby just went on snoring.

"He's not very active," DJ commented from above.

"Wow. We both just made ourselves some swordsman. Who could figure?" Jay said, smiling. "Looks great. Anyways, you know where the others are? I thought you contacted them as well."

Aon preferred to wear a black shirt onto his red trouser today. His naitly shaved hair was waving due to the windy air of the park, as he was slowly walking towards Jay and Riley. He held his breath for a second, quickly looking around to see how unchanged park was since he last came there. Trees were organized in symmetry, harmonically fitting with playing ground which was in the middle of the park. A few children were decently playing there, and Aon especially smiled after seeing that one little girl who also was smiling at him, as she was swinging. He kept walking through his friends, who seemingly were showing their new creations to each other. Aon started kicking a can until he reached there.

"Yo. Whats up?" He asked. Two tattoos on his neck was the proof that he was a creator too, but of course his friends already knew that. Soon after Dean also appeared. Aon and Dean were good friends after all, so he was often calling Dean but the same could not be said for Jace. When Aon created Jace and went to the bank, Jace was more hostile than Aon predicted. Aon was scared and told Jace a lie, telling that the only way for getting out of the bank was to swear his allegiance to Aon. Poor Jace believed that but for Jace, Aon was just a weakling and serving him was completely nonsense. Aon never ordered anything to Jace, hoping that they could become good friends one day, but it turned out to be almost impossible when Jace learned the truth.

"Aon, how are you?" Dean said after being summoned. He looked around and noticed Aon's friends. "Oh, hello."

Last edited:
"Yo, Aon! Dean." Jay said.
"So this is another of your friends?" CN said. "Let me guess - all your friends are Creators?"
"Well, Josh doesn't have any creations."
"DEAN! Hey!" Mimpi said, waving.
"Salutations, m'lads!" Construct said.
"How british is that robot?"
"Very british. You'll get used to it, CN."

The streets of Helmoss was where the most intense of arm wrestling matches were taking place between both Chance and Niko. For what reason, one may ask? Well, they were fighting earlier over who should get the last piece of grilled chicken, and both agreed whoever won this match would get the chicken. It was a juvenile practice, but it was much like a past event, when Niko had initially, and accidentally, created Chance.
The following is just a recap, it is not in current time.
Flashing back to the past, around five years ago, Niko had created her first crude drawing of Chance. It was nothing special, and had about the artistic talent that a ten year old that had nothing better to do would have. Niko had grinned, holding up her drawing in satisfaction. It had taken her a few hours to complete, and by God, was she going to show it off to everyone around her. Mark her words.
Unfortunately, she didn't have the chance to (get it?), and was involuntarily sucked into The Blank. She hadn't a clue where she was, nor did she even know how it was possible to be where she was. "Hello?" Niko had tentatively called out into the dark abyss that had surrounded her. She got up, and started off, towards a glow in the distance. It was faint, but as it grew in intensity, Niko stopped to admire it for a brief moment.
It was after a brief few minutes of walking that Niko had finally come across the source of the light. It was none other than her own creation, Chance. Chance was sitting on the floor, playing with a small ball of light in her hands, rolling it over to and fro like one would with silly putty. Chance had glanced up at Niko, and the light disappeared. The two of them, however, could see each other clearly. None of them knew the rules of that world, and it was up to Niko, to attempt to get out of this in one piece.
"Um..." Niko broke the awkward silence that had formed between the two, holding her hands behind her back. "I'm Niko...I think I made you."
The only response Niko had gotten was a bewildered, and seemingly angry look from Chance, and Niko hurriedly added, "Th-That probably sounds bad, but I drew you, touched the paper, and--..." Niko paused, sizing up Chance's expression again. There wasn't a change, Niko noted to herself internally, asides from maybe a look of pity. "I-I, um...do you just want to be friends?" Niko held out her hand, her jacket's sleeve mostly obscuring it. As Niko held a nervous grin, Chance's expression simply went neutral, and she shook Niko's hand. "Yeah, sure."
The two left The Blank, still having no idea what happened, or the rules behind it.
This ends the flash back, and we're onto current day.
Niko knew the rules now, and so did Chance, so the two of them held much less of a creator/creation relationship, and more of a close friendship, like the one you would have with a childhood friend. Niko simply said that the two didn't have to stick side by side if they didn't want to, but despite this, the two of them still were close friends. "Ha, gotcha!" Chance announced triumphantly, as she forced Niko's hand down, and grabbed the last piece of grilled chicken. "Aw, no fair! You got me off guard with that bird comment!" Niko whined a bit, rubbing her hand a bit.

Therum had also received Riley's text. He was actually inclined to not go, but after spending ten minutes being pestered by Coridella that "it would be fun" and "Gregor will be able to release all of his pent up energy". And so, he had walked to the park, his Creations returning to incorporeality while he did all the work. After making it there, he waved a hello to everybody, along with a muttered "Hey" before sitting on the grass. His Creations followed suite, and sat down. Except Levistus and Gregor. Levistus remained standing, while Gregor lied down, as if he were taking a nap after a night shift.

Under a large tree in the center of Lumiere Park sat a young man, face a bit too close to the notepad he was seemingly scribbling on. He had been there since a very early time in the morning, working on his next creation as the sun rose into the sky. It had taken him a few hours, and this was his first creation's third trip to the coffee shop to get a cup in order to keep him awake. In fact, she was just returning, a cup in her paw. Taking a sip from her own cup, which she held in her opposite paw, Applejack sat down next to her creator and friend, holding the cup to his lips. "Here," she said, tilting the cup upward.

Eyes still glued to the paper, Marvin forcibly downed a mouthful of the warm liquid, still scribbling away. With a little shake of his head, he bent lower so he could see the paper clearer. "Thanks, Jackie," he said to his cat-like friend, voice deep and a bit gruff.

The two continued to sit under the tree. Jackie had to resist the urge to say hi to a group she watched converse in the park, resorting to pulling the grass out of the ground that surrounded her.

At long last, with one final sweep of his pen, Marvin openly laughed in happiness. "Ha! She's complete!" Looking over to Jackie, he asked her, "mind helping me out?"

"Not at all," she replied, glancing down to the drawing he had been working oh-so hard on. "Go on in, and I'll get things set up."

"Thanks."

And with that, Marvin disappeared into the notepad, leaving Applejack with his third empty cup of coffee.

Jackie simply stood up, dumped all the cups into the trash can, and placed the notepad in a more wide-open area. She stood around it, a paw impulsively gripping the handle of the battle ax that was hidden behind her back, as she waited for the return of her creator and his newest creation: a ghost girl named Jetta. Noticing the group from before had grown, the cat girl narrowed her eyes, making sure they would not get much closer before the two got out of the Blank and reentered the real world.

"Oh, hey there Therum!" Jay said. "Nice to see you're finally out of the house. Got any new creations?"
"Wonderful. Another one." CN said. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be over here..." CN walked over to the tree where Marvin had been working... and tripped over Applejack's tail (I assume she has one, right?). The ninja let out a silent curse as he fell. "Oh, hello." he said, spotting the cat-girl.
"I suppose that chap's not much for conversation..." Construct said, watching CN walk away. "Anyways, how's your creations m'lad? Is Gregor doing fine?"

Feeling something heavy hit her tail, Applejack stumbled backwards and quickly drew out her battle ax, whipping around to point it at whoever was nearby. Noticing a male that seemed to be human, she sighed, moving her ax back a bit, but not putting it away. "Hello there," she responded to CN, holding her free paw out to help him up. "I advise not standing by this notepad, if I were you. A couple of people should be coming out very soon, and I do-"

As she spoke, the notepad began to rumble, signalling the return of Jackie's creator and their new partner.

Noticing this, the pastel calico cat gijinka sheathed her ax and leaped down to the ground, pinning CN beneath her. "Stay down!" she ordered, watching the notepad and not noticing the awkward situation she had just put herself and CN in.

From the paper sprang Marvin, who fell to the ground with a stupid grin on his face. "Too easy," he said to himself, waiting for his new creation to appear next.

Out of the pad flew a seemingly normal girl, except she was surrounded by a bluish-purple aura. Her hair was long and puffed up at the sides. As she touched the ground and opened her eyes, which glowed with the same color as her aura, she first noticed Jackie and CN, then proceeded to look around the park.

Applejack, who had rolled onto the grass before Marvin's and the new girl's arrival, now stood from her seated position and held her paw out to CN yet again. "Sorry about that, man. Just didn't want you to get in the way, is all," she said to CN with a shrug.

"What is this place?" spoke the spiritual girl that stood next to the notepad. "Is this the reality you live in, Marvin?"

Marvin stood up as well, placing his hands on his hips. "Yeah, it is." He then pointed at Applejack. "That's who I told you about earlier> She's my first creation."

Once the girl turned to look at her, the gijinka waved, smiling happily at her. "Hi there! My name's Applejack! Feel free to call me Jackie!"

"Jackie..." repeated the ghost girl, a half-smile forming on her lips. "It is a pleasure. You may call me Jetta." Her voice was soft and pleasing to the ear. Looking down at CN, she tilted her head. "Who is that?" Jetta asked, pointing at the swordsman.

"That is... actually, I'm not sure. Jackie?" Marvin responded, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"I'm not entirely sure, myself," Jackie informed them, turning to CN, paw still outstretched. "What is your name, anyway?"

CN had reacted with shock when the cat-girl had all of a sudden decided to lay on top of him, making the situation even more awkward. As soon as she got off, he sat up. "Was that REALLY necessary? Oh, hello." CN took Jackie's... paw, getting up. "I'm CreeperNinja, but everyone calls me CN. Apparently I'm another Creation - a Character made by a kid named Jay Aurora. In that way, I guess we're the same. I can tell you both are Characters as well."
"Oh, so this is where you went off to!" Mimpi said, appearing from behind CN and spooking the group. The ninja flipped back and drew his sword, just stopping himself from attacking his fellow Creation.
"Don't... do that." CN said, a strained look on his face. "Or I might accidentally cut your head off."
"We are immortal, but I guess that would kinda hurt..."

"Sh--...did you see that?" Niko had excitedly mumbled to Chance. They had been walking for a bit and finally arrived to Lumiere Park, and witnessed what had initially occurred between the group. Astounding. Chance had sighed, staring at the group that had formed. "Yeah, I did...doesn't mean we should get involved, though," Chance responded to Niko after a moment, to which Niko had whined a little bit. "Chance, you can't be serious! That's totally a reason to get involved! It's so cool, it's just like when--" Chance had cut Niko off by calmly placing her hand over Niko's mouth, still staring at the group. "Yeah, Niko, sure is. Just don't say that out loud, 'kay? We don't need the entire world to know..."

Last edited:
"I'm quite well. Thank you for asking." Said Gregor from his position on the ground. "Me and Azeema had a duel yesterday. We tied." Azeema coughed. "I won." She said, a grin on her face. "It was close enough. He almost beat me." She continued. Therum nodded an acknowledgment to Jay. "Hello to you as well." He said. "Nothing new, I'm afraid. Not enough time on my hands. What about you? Anything significant?"

With an awkward chuckle and grin, Jackie stepped away from CN as soon as she helped him up. "I just needed to make sure you wouldn't get in the way! Besides, I did say 'sorry,' right? All should be forgiven!"

When CN told the group that he, too, was a Creation, Marvin's dull grey eyes lit up. "Are you really?" he asked in astonishment. "I actually thought you were an average human for a while... Where's your Creator, then?" His arms were now folded over his chest, and an eyebrow was raised in suspicion.

Both Applejack and Jetta jumped in shock as another Creation bounced into view. Jackie, once again, unsheathed her ax, and Jetta pointed her arm-and-a-half at the ninja, who began to converse with CN. "Wait a moment..." she spoke softly, brow furrowed, "are you both Creations from the same Creator? You act like you both know each other..." Jetta began to slowly lower her arms, glancing back to Marvin and over to Jackie for a moment.

"Well, I did create a new Character. Remember the ninja guy I've been working on for weeks?" Jay said, smiling. "I finished him! And he's... uh... where is he?"
"Mimpi's also gone." Construct said. "The lads are just nearby, over by that tree."

"Yes... sadly." CN said.
"Aw, c'mon! Don't be like that, CN!" Mimpi said. "Yeah, we're both Jay's Creations. We haven't known each other for that long personally, but I know a lot about CN since I was there while Jay was working on him.
"Jay's just over there." CN said. "Hanging with some friends of his."
"They're your friends too, you know!"

In the shadows, at the edge of a park, a man sat shadily on the other side of a fountain. His two Creations - one human-like, the other not - sat on either side of him. They were plotting something. A man wearing a dark hoodie walked over to them. He had a folder with him. The shady man smiled.

It wasn't the first time Niko had eavesdropped, but now she was sure of what they were talking about, and in her book, that warranted an introduction. As opposed to just waiting any longer, Niko happily strode over to the group, much to Chance's dismay. "Hi, I'm Niko!" she stated, grinning ever so widely, with Chance quickly rushing over and pulling her back, grinning sheepishly. "I-I'm sorry about my friend she just gets over-excited sometimes," Chance quietly explained, as Niko struggled out of Chance's grip. Niko turned around to Chance, looking almost offended in a way. "You cannot be serious! They're like us, I'm pretty sure, so why not--?"
Chance clapped her hand over Niko's mouth again, stopping Niko from saying anything more, and her nervous demeanor now became more noticeable. "Terribly sorry about that, her imagination is very...wild, to put it lightly."

With a snort, Toby woke up to see the others. "Whoah, we got a lot of people here," He mumbled before falling back asleep. Riley gave a shrug to his more lazy Creation and called up to DJ, who circled ahead. "So, anyone have any song requests? Name em and DJ will play em. Also there is this little thing, we've been working on. Rockefeller if you would please." Rockefeller walked away, only to come back dragging a large picnic table covered in food.

"Apparently Riley decided to set up a party," The golem said, as he dragged it near Riley. Pancake walked beside Riley and gave a grin.

"It was my idea really," he said smirking.

Riley turned and stared at Pancake. "It was mine."

"No it was mine."

"Mine."

The duo then began one of their famous arguments, while Rockefeller shook his head. "This happens too often," he said lifting them both up into the air.

"Air Man Stage, Mega Man 2." Jay said. "That song is kick-ass... huh?" Jay then noticed the shy girl and her Creation. "Oh, hello! How's it going?"
"Come on now, chaps!" Construct said. "Please stop fighting! It doesn't matter who had the idea - all that matters is that we're all here and we're all having fun!"

"Ooh, hi!" Niko bounded up to Jay, and waved right at him. "It's goin' great, absolutely perfect!" Niko continued, with Chance standing awkwardly behind her, looking a little more than just uncomfortable. This was going absolutely swimmingly, despite Chance's apparent apprehension to the interaction.

"Gotcha," DJ, said as music pumped out his headphones, while Pancake and Rile continued to argue, ignoring Constructs statement.

"This just shows how close they are," Rockefeller said giving a shrug, while Pancake and Riley were pushing against each other with their shoulders. "Soon, they'll get over it and notice the food."

Within the edge of the park of Lumiere that was opposite to the man in a malicious, dark hoodie, Luia sat on a smooth, wooden bench that gave off her recollection of her efforts that she placed into her works when she was back home with her wooden desk. Her two creations; both of which seemed to resemble twin brothers, sat in their respective locations adjacent to Luia on both of her sides. On Luia's left was one that resembled an infant that was wearing some clothes that were as blue as the overhead, tranquil skies. On Luia's right was another infant that had on violet clothing that gave off the reminders of total gloominess. One of the creations appeared to be holding a mallet with ease, while the other was hesitantly waving their glimmering wand towards a nearby tree.

Luia thought after giving a vague smile, "Well, at least I'm finally finished with getting my creations... hopefully they won't be going off on a rampage like someone else's creation did just a week ago."

She turned towards the infant while saying in a calm tone, "Well Nolan, even though you can't really talk... you're here with me and your brother within the real world. I know that it's a bit weird to see yourself wandering around, and it's okay, let's just try to calm down so that it doesn't go like how it went in the Blank earlier okay?" Nolan gave off a quiet sigh and an exasperated nod, as he glanced over at the other infant that was now staring at the small flock of robins that gracefully flew by.

Nolan carefully scanned the park with intense focus, as Luia said to the other infant on her right side, "Oliver, I know that your brother can be a bit troublesome at times, but not everyone's perfect here. Let's just relax in the park for a bit and take in the nice breeze and sunshine."

Oliver emitted off a barely audible moan towards her, as Luia said in concern, "Are you alright? You look like you've barely went through that huge world war..." Despite his noticeable trail of tears that he attempted to conceal with his sweaty palms, Oliver hesitantly uttered out a squeamish cry that was almost impossible to pick up without intense concentration.

Sensing his escalating perturbation, Luia carefully wrapped her arms around Oliver and cradled him with a motherly grip. Oliver pushed on his hat to hide his face flooding with tears, as Luia calmly patted his head and said, "Come on, it's okay Oliver... I know that you don't exactly like that bad weather thingie, especially after what happened with the Blank, but at least it's over now. I think that you should go over to your brother and have a nice talk with him." Oliver shook his head with a minuscule motion, as Nolan carefully took note of the others that were within close proximity to the nearby tree.

About a few feet away from the group stood a girl and her two creations. One who seemed more experienced than the other appeared to resemble a girl of sixteen years with a long purple dress, a pink choker, and purple dress shoes. Her long pink hair and red eyes gave her away as a creation. The other seemed less experienced and would have been easily mistaken for a cat if not for her bangs, which covered her left eye and were streaked purple, blue, and green. The cat, Sierra, looked at the group that had formed a few feet away with curiosity.

"Now what do you suppose is going on over there?" she asked her creator. "I'm not sure." replied the girl, an eighteen year old with short blonde hair and hazel eyes. She turned to her other creation. "Do you think we should check it out?" asked the other creation, Pycheress. "I don't know." Kari Nolan replied. The curiosity had apparently been too much for Sierra. She had walked close to the group and had started to paw at the tail of another creation who appeared to be a pastel calico cat gijinka. "Oh boy." Psycheress said with a wince. "What's going to happen now?"

Jay sighed. "So nothing much has really changed between them, huh?"
Construct sighed, giving up. "Oh, well." Floating over to the humans, he looked at them. "So, how's life been, mate?"

CN began to walk away, feeling finished. Mimpe began to try and call him back, but he noticed something from the corner of his eye. A suspicious man and what appeared to be two creations, and another one with a strange folder. "Mimpi, is that group friends with Jay?"
"I've never met them before, and I doubt Riley's met them either..." Mimpi said, the wind blowing through his lowered hood.

Behind a tree in Lumiere Park stood a young girl with black hair highlighted with a grand purple street. She peered at a crowd of many people.
"..Creator, do you know that it is discourteous...nevermind.." said her creation, Blank. Star just nodded and street at her creation's blank, white eyes. "Oh, yes. I had forgotten that you do not speak often."

Star had now averted her attention to a boy who had been part of the crowd who was staring at a suspicious man with one, seemingly young, creation. She thought that it was a friend of the boy and laid her eyes on her notebook which was filled with messy scribbles and torn pages. She then smiled and averted her attention to Blank.

Last edited: