• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Buneary-boy1996's sprites

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
These are some of my sprites that I've done :)

Fakemon

misdright.png

albino

albinobuneary.jpg

any critisism is welcome

Try hosting your images on a website like these:

http://photobucket.com/

http://imageshack.us/

The first requires you to sign up, but it keeps all your images stored in albums and subalbums, whilst the second just lets you host images instantly but you need to keep track of the URLs of the images.

Copy the code it gives you, that looks something like this:

Code:
[IMG]www.imageshack.us/fuihiwehicu.png[/IMG]

And copy it to your post, and the image'll appear in it :)

I like the Drapion/Palkia sprite. What kind of Palkia sprite did you use, it looks different than the one I usually see.

garyoakguy - Warning you for spam. Please put more thought into your posts in the future. Also, stop abusing smilies, as well as our scrolling text and highlighting text options, as you have done in one of your other posts.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi guys its me as of today ill take requests for retypes, fusions and revamps but until someone requests heres some ive done

chatotspiritomb.png
chatomb

buneary-shaymin.png
baymin

I kinda like the Buneemin, but the others... could use a bit of work. The Chatomb I highly recommend adding more than just its aura and colors. The green on the head looks quite un-natural and the beak's lightest shade is white. I sometimes scratch shades to try to get a more convenient color.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
thanks for the advise I might try chatomb again

and im glad you liked baymin

i'll gunna try a few requests when i get some

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi its me just like to announce im now adding albinos to my requests and heres a revamp ive been working on

flareon.jpg
chikorita.jpg

and in my opineon flareon is the best ive done
hope to here some requests soon

bb

That flareon is pretty good.
You might want to have some darker lines on the Chikorita, although if thats how the colours correspond then...well, blame Nintendo I guess.
Anyways, there's some good work here. So...keep it up!

For an albino, Squirtle has too much colour and they're all very grey. The pink is correct (I suppose fire would still be orange, it's not like Flame-types would be using a different fuel to oxygen when albino). They're cute, but I can't say that they are terribly interesting; Quilava acutally looks more like Raspberry-ripple ice-cream...

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
thnx for the advise on quilava and your right, it does llook like rasberry ripple ice cream lol :) and the reosen i used the greys is because the white woukd have made it look almost invisible i will be taking requests for my albios, fusions and cosplays so ill be waiting

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
here i have 2 versions of the male only characters (hg ss sprites) i have used the lass for both police woman and lab girl

policewoman.png
labgirl.png

and id love to hear what you think of them

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi im just postin the rules for my requests

I do fusions, re-types, revamps and albinos thats it.
Please ask before using them.

hoping to hear some challenges real soon.

The policegirl has been sprited fairly well, except for the left sleeve which looks slightly odd.
The scientist girl is very well done,
except her dress looks a little too smooth around the edges.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
thank you i worked quite hard on these i used the HGSS lass sprite which is my favourite im trying to think of more male only sprites to become girl sprited. :)

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
OK I except your challenge of a female dragon and albino Wevile any particular sprite for the tamer or should i just use the HG SS lass?

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
hi all just wanted to post my best work yet a full body mugshot sprite of my character Juliet and her faithful mawile,

mycharacter.png

I must say I've seen improvement, B_B.

The only criticism I have on the recent full body mug is that the red streaks in the hair don't look properly shaded. I do like the expressions on both Trainer and Mawile, though.

Heh, the Caterpie/Wurmple fusion made me laugh. It was meant to be! XD

Eh...the 'albino' Weavile looks a little too much like white variant. I would have suggested making the yellow crest and red/pink feathers much lighter.

albinos35409.bmp

More albinos!!! ;D Here's m request to you. I don't know many people who make recoloring sprites. I just want you to check 'em to see if they're good. I want to post them on a bunch of more forums.