• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Bringing back the ones who guard us!

so in case you were unaware, there used to be a cool rp on here called the ones you guard us, where people had the charicarisics of an animal. A few others and myself were thinking it would be a good idea to revive the role play, so let's see who's in! I'll make it into an rp once we get at least 10 people to say they want a reboot!

I do not think I am gonna post the rp, I'm just disappointed that you guys thought you could start an rp without the creator's permission.

@WolfyPop
I understand, to be grief I had assumed that the permission had already been asked and they had full authority to do so. I didn't know what the Ones Who Guard Us was at all, I was simply interested in the animal concept of it. However, I would rather like to make my own thread with a different storyline and same concept as the Ones Who Guard us was, or at least the animal-like portion. If I can't, I understand. Honestly, I don't think I'll get accepted on this, but I want to try.

May or may not be because I need this in my life because wolves are awesome.