1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Bringing back the ones who guard us!

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Not Gyro Zeppeli, Nov 28, 2016.

1. so in case you were unaware, there used to be a cool rp on here called the ones you guard us, where people had the charicarisics of an animal. A few others and myself were thinking it would be a good idea to revive the role play, so let's see who's in! I'll make it into an rp once we get at least 10 people to say they want a reboot!

2. I am in! Although I havent seen this rp, It sounds really good! ^-^

3. that sounds pretty interesting! I'm in!

4. What Did You Do To Snoke?

What Did You Do To Snoke? Previously Ratbag the Coward

Sounds interesting, although I would like more details...Sign me up!

5. This sounds so cool count me in!!!

6. This is great guys, thanks for your support! A couple more people and we'll start the rp! If you wanna call animals, do so now. Dibs on fox!

7. can i have bat???

8. Can you of asked me to reboot my roleplay???

9. Sorry but I just felt it needed to happen, it was also late at night but it looks like it's working out so far!

10. 1. You should have ASKED me! I am the creator so you should of had my permission.

2. You didn't even say who created it!

11. Bro I'm really sorry again it was late, and I also forgot your name. Please don't get mad if you want I'll let you post the rp when it's ready again my bad

12. It may be too late...

BUT IF THIS EVER STARTS I CALL WOLF

The_life_as_a_shadow likes this.
  13. Welp, if it starts.... I CALL SNAKE YOU HEAR MEH

The_life_as_a_shadow likes this.
  14. Um...I don't think this is starting soon. Permission to re-redo the thread? With a different storyline, but same concept maybe?

@WolfyPop

15. I do not think I am gonna post the rp, I'm just disappointed that you guys thought you could start an rp without the creator's permission.

16. @WolfyPop
    I understand, to be grief I had assumed that the permission had already been asked and they had full authority to do so. I didn't know what the Ones Who Guard Us was at all, I was simply interested in the animal concept of it. However, I would rather like to make my own thread with a different storyline and same concept as the Ones Who Guard us was, or at least the animal-like portion. If I can't, I understand. Honestly, I don't think I'll get accepted on this, but I want to try.

May or may not be because I need this in my life because wolves are awesome.

WolfyPop likes this.
  17. @Anchiale thank you, you can make a thread based on this :)

18. Alright, cool! *runs off at the speed of turtle* I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!

You have no idea how happy I am right now though. Thanks!

@WolfyPop

19. Only @Anchiale can make a thread based on mine, NOBODY ELSE.

20. Alright, I've made a new thread! It's called Nature's Boon.

@Mimikyu Trainer Noctis
    Since you've been fairly recent in posting here, might as well ping you and notify you....right?
    pleasedon'tkillme

21. Can someone link this thread up to the rp? Thanks loves!