• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros: Melee

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“Oh! That’s right! My wish!”

Masaru almost forgot. If he had a wish, he could make it happen and more! Grinning as he formed a plan, he pointed to the sky.

“My wish, for when I win this tourney is to take down all the demons! But since I can wish for aaaaanything I want, I can also say for our worlds to be connected, so I can visit of course. See? Isn’t that totally something selfless a hero would do? Cool right??”

Masaru prided himself on his truly masterful plan, there couldn’t be any fault in this at all. Nope. Not a single one. Never.

How many grenades does this bloke have?? NiGHTS flew higher, away from shotgun range as well as his grenade throwing arm. This reaper seemed to like hiding building to building. But what if...

tranforming into their normal form, they flew over to a big piece of debris, easily several tons. Upon touching it, the debris began to float, freezing in the air. They faced Reaper before suddenly NiGHTS shoved them, the heavy debris regaining their weight and becoming massive deadly weapons!

NiGHTS, being far out of range, just crossed their arms, looking kinda bored with her opponent.

“I mean...not that you don’t look really flashy and all...but don’t you have anything else? Any other cool things to do? Tricks maybe? I dunno, it’s kinda getting boring...”

NiGHTS, now growing bored of their opponent’s arsenal, they decided to fly over to the debris they had flung, quickly paralooping around it. Within a second, the huge debris pile vanished...teleporting behind reaper while keeping the same velocity!

Reaper growled. He was boring? No, more like his opponent was too flashy. His opponent then did that sparkly circle trick again, and the debris disappeared.

Reaper was about to question it, but he then heard a whooshing sound behind him. He quickly looked behind himself, and saw the debris.
He made a grunt of surprise before turning into smoke and flying down underneath the bridge, avoiding the debris, he then flew back up again while in his smoke form, before flying right above NiGHTS and shooting at them, doing good damage if the shots landed, while also going for their head.
@Shen: King of the Mist

NiGHTS was startled when Reaper suddenly turned to smoke and reappeared suddenly close by them. I’m a quick shot of a shotgun, fragments were blown off their back, and a few on their horns as well, leaving a huge open gap on their back like it was entirely removed.

“Agh! You sneaky devil!”

NiGHTS, seeing Reaper in the air and away from any footing, decided to use this to their advantage. Swooping In, they grazed another shotgun shot, blowing a few fragments of their leg. Forming a loop around their target, they activated the paraloop. Without the ability to turn into a shadow yet, as well as no footing to launch from, he was a sitting duck.

Reaper laughed as NiGHTS fell apart more, but then stopped once he was surrounded by the sparkles. He knew there wasn’t a way out of this, so he shot at NiGHTS a few more times to try to get in some more damage, before the loop closed,doing massive damage to him. “GAHH!” He yelled, and fell out of the air. He landed on his feet and was in a crouching positron. He didn’t take much falling damage, but that paraloop really hurt. He growled. He was injured, but not out. He had to be more careful. He lobbed some more grenades at NiGHTS, as there was no point in using his shotguns right now. For now, he played it safe.

The concussion of the paraloop has successfully injured Reaper, sending them 32 meters straight down into sharp brick and concerte, as well repelling the shotgun projectiles.

Reaper got up however, not wanting to give in. Throwing grenades at NiGHTS, they decided not to flee from them. Instead, they caught the grenades, freezing the timers they had on themselves with their special grab. Suspending the gravity on the grenades, they grabbed them with both hands before returning them to sender, a much shorter fuse on now that it was sent back.

Making a frown as Reaper hobbled away from the attack, NiGHTS decided to play it safe, as those shotguns did seem to pack quite the unexpected punch. Transforming into the dragon once more, they shot a fire blast down toward Reaper, scorching the air they passed with ribbons of violet flame.

NiGHTS have a grin as they transformed into a different shape. This opportunity was too good to pass up on! With Reaper hiding in cover like that, all they need to is take him out when he is in it. So they transformed into the cartoony rocket, jetting toward the cover spot, detonating wildly in a cloud of cartoony explosion effects that covered the surface area of the cover

Reaper heard the sound of the rocket again, and turned into smoke, knowing what was coming. He flew away from the area, then turned physical again once he was in the smoke. “I know you’re in here, so DIE!” He said, before rapidly firing in a large circle, covering 8 meters in every direction and doing major damage, most likely killing if most hit, and still doing great damage if not too many hit.

The shots rang out, many of them missing due to not knowing where the purple jester was. One however hit NiGHTS in the shoulder, practically preventing the arm from usage due to a large gap in the arm.

“Your right, I am in here!”

NiGHTS’s voice was heard, as well as the sound of sparkling glitter. Soon it became clear what was done. The glitter highlighted once NiGHTS had connected the loop... a large paraloop forming with Reaper at the epicenter! They had used the smoke as a distraction to hide the loop forming!

Reaper heard the familiar crumbling sound, and knew he had hit his opponent. He kept shooting hoping to hit his opponent before he was hit by a painful crushing force. “GAH!” He then realized he had been tricked. “AGH! YOU SON OF A-“ He said before the area he was in was engulfed by light. He was suddenly right back where he was before he received the invitation. The Rouge talon agents were still groaning in pain. “DAMN IT!” He said before shooting a non-rouge talon agent just out of pure anger.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
[Yu Narukami]

Yu noticed another fellow off to his side, who introduced themselves as Dimitri, and offered a hand shake. "Wait, you're Dimitri too- Nevermind. I'm Yu Narukami." He said, in a very calm tone, shaking their hand. "That's the second Dimitri I've met today. At this rate, I'll fight a whole squad of Dimitris." Yu thought to himself. "Well, I guess we ought to get to it, then. Shall we?" Yu finished, pointing towards the archway to the stage.

[Get on the freakin' point, dumb***!]

Scout continued to wait, as he assumed that his fighting partner would find him, but it was to no avail, he decided to start searching for them on his own. Unfortunately, Scout wasn't the brightest of the mercs, so he had a tougher time doing this particular thing. Fortunately, he was smart enough to catch onto context clues, and noticed a little cute shadow thing standing alone. "Hey, you, yeah, I'm talking to you! Are you Mars-hat-oh?" Scout asked rather annoyed.

@Gamingfan
(I did not see Marshadow mentioned through the posts, so if I missed it, I'm sorry.)

Last edited:

“Wooooooo! That’s game, set, and match!”

NiGHTS cheered for themself, grabbing their fists and shaking them victoriously. With Reaper out, they were clear to proceed to the next round after the first matches ended. They are going on!

flying out of the archway, they exclaimed happily, pumping their fist in the air. Giving a few laughs, they were half to see reaper’s name scratch off in red. Looking down, they saw Sonic, still here in the plaza.

“Hey ol’ Blue! You made it past the prelims!” NiGHTS flew down to him. “Looks like you got a big joker to deal with next! Hehe!”

Sonic got bored of his enemy and dashed off. They’d tell him when they were actually ready. He tapped his foot while looking at the board. NiGHTS name glowed, signifying they had won the match.

As if on cue, NiGHTS emerged from the archway, celebrating. He smiled as his friend flew around laughing.

NiGHTS then flew up to him. “Hey! Congratulations on winning, I knew you’d do it.” He said.

He shook his head while chuckling. “Of course I made it, was there any doubt?” He said to his friend.

“Aw, thanks! He was shadowy and kinda brooding but I think we still had a fun time of it!” NiGHTS put their hands on their hips with a smile. “No doubt at all! Just means we are one match closer to squarin’ off! But you better watch out fastest thing alive, cause While your the speediest thing on the ground, I’m the speediest thing in the sky!”

NiGHTS fluttered about acrobatically, flipping upside down and falling like a feather down to eye level with sonic.

“I always wondered which one would win out of the both of us, it’s been on my bucket list for a looong while now. Just every time we meet we either got a crisis or a chilly dog eating contest with a side of go-carts.”

“Hey! You know that contest was rigged from the start!” NiGHTS laughed whole heartedly. “Besides, if we had a Octopaw chasing contest there would be very different results! As for the go-karting, I’m good cause...”

that’s when NiGHTS suddenly backflipped, transforming into a car and landing into the ground.

“I AM the car! Vroom Vroom!” NiGHTS mused, beeping their horn.

Sonic smirked and rolled his eyes. “I guess you could almost say it was rigged, considering how good I am.”

Sonic laughed wholeheartedly. His friend was nuts in a good way. Unlike a few of his other friends, (cough Amy cough) who were nuts in a bad way.

“Yeah, I guess being the car would make you a good driver, wouldn’t it?” He said while chuckling and spinning a small ring, identical to the ones he collected during stages but smaller, around his finger.

NiGHTS, after one final honk, flipped forward, transforming back into their traditional Jester form.

“Gotta say though, that Joker guy looks meeeean business. Look at ‘em! They are just standing there deep in thought!”

NiGHTS pointed to Joker, standing before the gateway in a uncomfortable silence.

“The silent types are always tricky ones until they aren’t. What do ya think he can do? Personally? I’m betting guns. Those are all the rage these days.”

Sonic flicked the ring up in the air, before it landed in his hand again, he closed his fist and a ding was heard, signifying he was done with it and collected it.

Sonic turned around and looked at his opponent. NiGHTS was right. He frowned and tapped his foot quickly.

“You’re not wrong.” He said, and then turned back around. “But he won’t know what hit him. I’ll take care of him no problem when the time comes.”

“I’m betting some sort of gun too. Maybe a few knives. He looks pretty normal, but he has to be able to do something if he made it here.”

“Yeah, no kiddin. The last guy could teleport and turn into shadows! Was real crazy stuff! I’m gonna go into the stands of your match and watch it myself! I’m rooting for you! Go on and start it!”

NiGHTS gave a wink as they moonwalked in thin air into the rift, ending up in second to last destination. Fluttering into the stands, they layed down on the bleacher, holding their head in their hands.

“I finally got time to see blue in action, and this guy too...what’s he hiding? This is exciting!”

Last edited:
Sonic grinned and nodded. “Alright then, I got a battle to win.” He said, before quickly dashing to Joker again.

“Alright man, we gonna start this or not?” He said while crossing his arms and tapping his foot.
His opponent looked normal, but he knew he had to be able to do something, or else he wouldn’t be here.
@The Alright Attorney (I know he’s camping and can’t post right now, but I’m posting this here right now so I don’t have to do it later.)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Olberic followed M Bison to the portal, and once inside he allowed his opponent to pick the stage.
@DarkHydraT

Tabby saw that his next opponent would be someone named Commander Shepard. He's never fought a commander before, but he could easily beat a captian, so he wasn't too worried. He sprinted over to his gate and waited for his opponent.
@ThAtGuY101

Psyduck was still wandering around, but it was beginning to feel lonely. Looking around, almost everyone else seemed big and threatening. When it looked up though, there was a small creature that seemed friendly enough, so it waved the puffball down.
@Nukas

Genji jumped up and did a flip in the air above Johnny before angling down for a diagonal swift strike. Once he was back on the floor, whether his attack landed or not, he threw 3 fans of shurikens, before swift striking into the air once more, and throwing a straight line of shurikens. He wasn’t going easy.

~Johnny Cage...~

Johnny managed to avoid the roll outta the way of the first swift attack. Then leap into the air to avoid the wave of shurikens spreading out. Another swift attack ,and this time Johnny rolled forward to avoid getting hit ,and close the bag. With the distance closed, he throw an uppercut at Genji as he was still in the air. He followed that up with a powerful kick.

@Captain Pokémon

~Commander John Shepard...~

As Commander Shepard was in his captain's room he looked over at his fish. He had an automatic fish feeder which meant none of his fish would die due to Shepard forgetting to feed them. He looked over at his space hamster. It was adorable and let out the cutest squeak attack. He then looked over at his intercom ,and was just about to ask Ashley to come up to his room. When all of a sudden a portal opened up in his ship. He reported it to the ship's deck ,and nobody seemed to know what Shepard was talking about. Joker make a snide remark about the portal opening up in the ship ,and Edi began using the computer database to try detect any suspicious anomaly in Shepard's room to which such attempt arose any fruit ti bare.

Shepard eventually decided he would go into the portal ,and hope there wasn't some sort of reaper army on the other side, geth flagship ,or other threat on the other side. Upon realizing and coming to terms with what was going on he eventually spotted his opponent. A strange looking computer creature. This seemed like it would be an easy fight. Shepard was an N7 ,and had plenty of training so he confidently walked over to the arena floor.

@mallard

Last edited:

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Bowie
Bowie had to admit, connecting their worlds would fix the whole problem of him not being able to come back to his world, and it would allow Bowie and Blob to visit Masaru at any time, but what problems might come from this. Would the problems from each of their worlds leak into the other? He couldn't be sure what would happen, but the offer was tempting. He decided to tackle each part of the wish independently.

"So when you say 'Take down all the demons' I'm assuming you mean kill them all... right? But think about it, you can wish for anything you want. Why not just wish for the adults on your world to be better people, or turn them into kids as well? Wouldn't that solve the problem without the need to take all those lives? And also, I would love to be able to visit your world anytime and you and your friends mine, but having a connection that just anyone could access? Who knows what would happen? What if you made a personalized portal that only worked for the Warriors of Hope and myself?" Bowie believed Masaru wasn't a bad person after their long talk, he would hopefully be able to convince him that killing would be wrong, plus a world full of kids did sound kind of fun.

Bandana Dee
Bandana Dee was patrolling the gate looking for The Duck when a yellow duck came strolling and waved over to Bandana Dee. He seemed friendly enough, and Bandana Dee couldn't help but try and make a new friend. "Hi Mr. Duck, my name is Bandana Dee. What did you need? If you're looking for someone to talk to, I'm your Waddle Dee, but if you're trying to find your opponent, I'm afraid I won't be much help. I'm currently struggling to find my own opponent – a fiend that goes by the name The Duck. I don't suppose you've seen anyone that fits the bill?"
@mallard

Drogoz was getting desperate, how unlucky was he with this opponent? He was seemingly immune to rockets, was too fast to crush underneath rocks and he had electric weapons. He'd been properly outmatched by Gunvolt and he was not nearly ready to use Dragon Punch. Jumping up and hovering over the electric current, he fired off another salvo of six rockets whilst maintaining distance. He'd fought tough opponents before, but atleast they had the decency to get hurt by rockets or explosions. This shield was just plain annoying. @ArmedBlue

-------

"A stage selection huh? Fine by me, bring forth Ramayana Temple." The world began to change around M. Bison and Olberic, a temple like those in Thailand appeared with a large bell hanging just a couple inches from the ground with two statues right next to it. Tossing his cape aside, M. Bison grinned. "I'll enjoy this little fight." Walking forward, he raised his hands and made the ground beneath Olberic glow purple before Psycho Power began erupting from it like flames.
@mallard

“Wait...your saying turn the adults into kids? Better people? Hmmm...

Masaru frowned, crossing his arms in deep thought at Bowie’s words.

“Hm...!”

Opening his eyes, he scratched the back of his head, seeing pretty unsure of what to do.

“Maaaan...that doesn’t sound like an action Movie ending, does it? You don’t see the hero sparing the dragon in the fairy tales! That would be so lame! The dragon kidnapped the helpless princess, so needs to die! So do the demons!”

Masaru huffed proudly at the idea. All of the Demons’s heads exploding at once, and it would be allll because of him, the hero, and the leader! Now THAT was an action movie ending!

“besides, wishing it away won’t stop the horrible things they’ve done!” Masaru Proclaimed. “Buuuut, if you want the portal to be more personal, heh, that we can talk about. Talk about a lifeline to people in high places!”

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Gunvolt watched as his opponent fired another rocket salvo while hovering. He reacted by launching the Dragonsphere he had in his hand in Drogoz's direction, piercing through two rockets and heading towards its intended target. Having just enough time to recharge EP before the rockets hit, he deployed his Flashfield again, blocking the remaining four rockets, though one of them was a bit too close and its explosion did reach Gunvolt. He was knocked back slightly but quickly shrugged it off, he had endured worse when he took out Sumeragi's Swordsmen and Nova himself.

Gunvolt switched his dart type to Orochi and deployed a small drone that shot darts wildly towards Drogoz, as it seemed like his mobility options weren't as varied and quick as Junkrat's. He joined his drone in the dart barrage, shooting his own darts and hopefully shocking Drogoz.
@DarkHydraT

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Kirby
Kirby followed the terrarian to the arena. Once there, the star warrior brought up his nubs, ready for the fight.

Marshadow
The shadow slithered across the floor until it caught sight of Scout. The shadow circled around him, until Marshadow popped out. The pokemon motioned between them and made a punching motion as to communicate their fight.

Ori
Ori rose, dazed. He looked up, wondering what the sound above him was. In a flash, the dark light fire fell on him, and he disappeared in a poof of light.
Suddenly, he was back home. The Guardian Spirit looked around, confused, before sighing.

Last edited:

Specter flicked his hair back as he crossed his arms, looking at the beautiful dark-light explosion beforehand. A smirk grew on his face, knowing he had won. Just as he thought so, Master hand descended from the heavens, a sound of applause rang out.

“And the space rabbit is down! The freaky ape wins! Now let’s see that again in slow motion...!”

Specter cared little for the Hand’s rambling, instead electing to walk toward the gateway, his red cape flapping in the wind. Upon exiting the gateway, the cut on his arm healed over, his chair retiring and materializing under his form.

Looking over to Eggman and Metal Sonic, who were together in the plaza, he chuckled in surprise. Floating over to them, he gestured to the lot.

“I see that Kei is defeated! Excellent work Dear Doctor, I see you are already proving yourself quite capable. Perhaps my judgment call we correct about you.”

Eggman looked at Specter as he arrived. “Congratulations on your victory, fellow genius.” He told Specter as his ally’s name glowed on the board. “I never doubted you.” He said.

Eggman nodded and raised an eyebrow. “Yeah, it wasn’t very hard actually, that kid’s your nemesis?”
Specter just won easily, and yet he is repeatedly stopped by that child. There must be something that I’m not seeing. Hopefully, or else this guy won’t make as good an ally as I thought.

Metal angled his head and eyes in a way so that it looked like he was raising an eyebrow. Looks this guy was strong after all.

Specter stifled a single laugh, propping his arms on the armrests of the chair.

“Nemesis? Ha! He doesn’t have the luxury of such. I would refer to him as a reoccurring annoyance. He alongside five others like him come from the woodwork in attempts to eliminate my plans...”

Specter flipped his cape back, the monkey overlord folding his hands together when resting his head upon them.

“And this Sonic character...he is harder?”

Eggman raised an eyebrow. Annoyance? Well, to be fair, that was pretty much the best word to describe Kei, especially in their previous battle.

Eggman nodded and Metal just made a beep that sounded like a scoff. “Way more difficult. He’s super fast, for starters. Second, he always survives, even after I throw him out into space. Twice! Third, he’s strong too! He goes through hoarded of my robots in seconds! I don’t know what I’m supposed to do against him. Not even Metal has been able to beat him yet!” He said, and gestured to Metal with his hand.

“Hm...is that so...”

Collecting this data on Sonic, he made a note to combat that speed of his in order to combat him, as he had a feeling he would have to eventually. He may be fast...but was his mind guarded? Having a sinister idea, he allowed the doctor to continue. At the end the lecture, Specter locked eyes with Metal, gesturing to him.

“What is your analysis on the situation, my robotic friend?”

Metal angled his head slightly down so that it looked like he was frowning. “Sonic is weak. He constantly relies on his friends to keep him safe. If he didn’t have them, I would have won on several occasions. If he was truly strong, he wouldn’t need those friends to bail him out all the time.” He said, speaking for the first time in a long time.

Eggman raised an eyebrow. Oh yeah, Metal can talk. He hasn’t done it in such a long time that he simply forgot.

“Ah, so you CAN speak.”

Specter chuckled to himself. He always did like machines, always cutthroat and efficient, just how he liked his tactics.

“Thankfully, here he is alone. No aid, no assistance. If something as simple as friendship is what he uses to win, then perhaps beating him will be easier than I had imagined. However, I’d be considered about your next fight, old bean.”

Specter turned his chair slightly to the right, signaling toward the next fighter Eggman would face: Strum.

“He was quick to finish his match. Judging from his erratic, hard to read brainwave patterns, he is an unpredictable leader. And if he won his match, his garb is not just for show.”

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Olberic saw the ground glow beneath him, and he had the intelligence to know that it wasn't good. He jumped back, but he wasn't ever very fast, so he deflected the brunt of the blast with his blade. Olberic quickly used Stout Wall to increase his durability, then dashed at the dictator, swapping out his sword for a polearm and aiming the weapon at his chest.
@DarkHydraT

Psyduck stared blankly at the puffball and shrugged obliviously. "Psy-duck." It looked at a small stone on the ground and kicked it over to his new friend, inviting him to play soccer.
@Nukas