• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bootleg Bros 4

Tethi

Tethi was about to launch another shot after her successful hit, only to find herself binded in her movements.

"What the...?!" If this had been back home, Tethi knew she would've had some kind of concoction like a Heal All or something to deal with this detriment, but here it seemed she didn't, leaving her completely open to the slashes of hailstorm blade, getting a yell of pain from her as she felt Rainbow Protection about to fade: so many hits left her best form of defense heavily weakened. And - With the successful tag and the lasers - Tethi was left defenseless, even she knew one hit would do it. So, she looked back at Khepri on her back, but before she could say anything, she felt something strike her: the consequences of the tag.

And she fell. Literally, she 'fainted', it was clear that, without Rainbow Protection, she did not survive the hit. And, before the beetle Khepri could do anything, a puff of blue smoke left only the headdress Tethi had worn in her place.

A wave of fanfare could be heard right from the audience, the match was over as the stage began to disappear.

• The Winner: Copen!
  • The Loser: Tethi!

Yuga

Yuga smirked as he saw his opponent ready himself. Such a flashy and beautiful weapon...

"Wasted on the likes of you..." He murmured as Death began to charge him for an attack, as Yuga reached his hand to the wall...and pulled into it! Suddenly, there was no more Yuga, but rather, a painting of Yuga on the nearby wall, who quickly moved around the room, seemingly splitting off into four different Yugas who then popped out of the wall in four seperate places.

"Let's see if you can guess who's who, hm?" He mocked. If Death could look closely enough, the real Yuga had a slightly different colour to his body than the clones, though the lighting of the area made that slightly harder to tell.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Daruk
The mist blinded Daruk, impermeable to any image more than 2 feet away. A rock spike smashed into his back, only failing to impale the goron due to the hard rocky shell that covered his back.
"Ah!" The champion pounded his fists together, bringing up Daruk's Protection omce more. The orange force field deflected the daggerlike stones with ease, and then when Revan came running with the lightsabers, the Protection deflected that too.
"Y'know, for a little guy, you sure talk a big game." Daruk's tone carried a bit of irratation, opposed to his previous jolliness. He did not take kindly to being called nothing, it was very disrespectful considering how hard he's trained to get this far, to become the Goron Champion, Pilot of Van Rudania. "I'd say it's time to teach you some respect to your elders!" Now that Revan was close enough to be visible through the thick mist, Daruk mightily swung his weapon twice at the Jedi-Sith mix.
@comic

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Revan
The force user slashed against Boulder Breaker as it swung by, leaving a deep imprint in the weapon, before it swung back around, and Revan did the same once more, leaving a similar slash alongside its other end, weakening the weapon's durability by its hilt. "For an elder, you're astonishingly arrogant." Came Revan's reply as the earth shot up between them, bouncing back any third attack Daruk tried to make.
As quickly as the earth rose, it fell back, revealing that Revan had disappeared.

Then he had returned, appearing behind Daruk, diving in for a slash. With a grunt, the goron slammed his fist into the being lunging for him- only to strike nothing as another Revan moved in from the side, another on the other. Dozens of Revans bursting forth from the mist. Each one he struck dissipated into the mist, revealing themselves to be fake. One of the many Revans slashed against his leg from behind, cutting open the achilles. Daruk spun to slam a Revan into the ground- revealing itself to be only another projection as a second slash tore through the goron's thigh on the inside.
With a huff, Daruk decided to resort to another strategy to deal with the Revan projections, and hopefully Revan himself. Bursting into the air, a stream of chilly ice pulsing beneath him as several projections continued to dive about, a pillar of ice forming, the goron curled himself into a ball, spinning rapidly, before shooting toward the ground. Upon making impact, there was a sudden burst of ice and cold, shards showering dangerously in every direction, making most of the projections disappear- and revealing the true Revan, who raised a hand, the shards coming to a stop before any touched him.

Daruk moved in, swinging Boulder Breaker down, forcing Revan to slide to the side, but the force was still great enough to send another boom of ice in every direction with the aid of Cryonis. Some struck Revan, throwing him off course and allowing the goron to slug a fist into the force user, following up with a swing of Boulder Breaker in an uppercut, launching Revan into the air. Knowing he couldn't allow Revan a second to try and recover, Daruk threw his weapon once more at his opponent.
It collided with Revan as both he and the weapon were enveloped in mist, the projections around the goron fading away. A moment of silence fell over the arena, but after several moments, it was sharply interrupted by Revan's voice. "A valiant effort, brute. Your strength and resolve is impressive. But your mind? Your mind is fragile."
The mist began to swirl around and twirl, dispersing away from the battlefield, a crimson figure rising, towering above the battlefield, one to send chills through Daruk. Calamity Ganon dwarfed the battlefield as he gazed down, his molten eyes piercing into the goron. Rising up, limbs shuddering with anticipation, Calamity let out a roar, temporarily deafening Daruk.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Death
Death watched wordlessly as he swung his scythe up, red energy appearing around him, his opponent evading and seemingly merging into the wall, before seemingly cloning himself and popping out of the wall. So.. wall merging? Death had already known of a certain wall-merging individual before that served in Dracula's Army.. but he was fatter.. and only became a blue energy when merging into walls.. and threw out bombs with cross-patterned explosions.

Death, maintaining a cold, deadpan expression simply reeled back, floating away while simultaneously throwing his scythe out, causing it to spin and fly toward one of the clones. With his scythe now moving on its own toward the clones, Death spread both his arms and hands out, firing out semi-large, light-blue balls of energy out of his hands - two at a time, one out of each hand, eight in total. The energy balls arced around Death's left and right side, before turning into a giant demon skull with four eye sockets that flew toward the closest clone, ready to chomp down on their opponent for big damage.

Terrarian
The Terrarian watched as his opponent transformed and promptly evaded the Zenith's swords. However, during the knight's flight, the Terrarian readied himself for a potential counter-attack by taking out his Ankh Shield again with one hand, holding the Zenith in the other, still pointed at the Knight. With a correct guess, the Knight created spears that begun flying at the Terrarian. Though the Terrarian managed to block two, he did not manage to get the third in time and was hit, a red '143' appearing above himself and bringing him down to 260 health. Though he got hit, due to holding on to the Ankh Shield, the Terrarian was not knocked back and was able to maintain aiming the Zenith toward the Knight, the Terrarian remaining floating in the air from his Vortex Booster.

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Daruk
"Uh oh..." The goron's air of confidence faltered as an image of Calamity Ganon arose in front of him. This had to be an illusion... or was it? Either way, Daruk probably needed his weapon back. Holding out the Sheikah Slate, two beams of energy shot out to his weapon and pulled it towards the champion, who caught it with his other hand. He quickly shook off this new uncertainty, his stubbornness magnifying his bravery in this moment. "You think I'll just sit down and take the loss because you've got Ganon on your side? Ha! Even if you do get the best of me in the end, you can count on Champion Daruk to put up a good fight!" With that declaration and promise, the brute strode for the figure of the Calamity, with his heavy, waddling gait. "Don't slow down, now!" he taunted, before spinning around like a top, similarly to earlier, but as he got close, he used the existing momentum to slam his weapon on the ground, with even more power than any of his previous attacks.
@comic

comic

Revan
"This monstrosity is not my ally."
Revan's voice seemed to be rattling in Daruk's mind, reverberating off his skulls, pounding against his interior with every syllable. Every step Daruk took made the world seem to stretch before him. It was as though he wasn't moving at all, just... drifting...
One of Calamity's clammy claws reached out for Daruk, who could feel his own strength waning. It too... was drifting...
Suddenly, a burst of violet lightning surged from the skies like a glorious thunder. Calamity's ear-splitting screech resounded even louder than Revan's voice as the beast shuddered violently, the lightning so vast and so bright it was blinding. In one fell swoop, Revan materialized from above, spinning downward. In the blink of an eye, he stood before Daruk, blades having cut cleanly through Ganon's neck. With a sickening wet sound like a suction, Calamity's head fell from his body as the world around them began to fade.

Revan walked toward Daruk, who couldn't even raise an arm against his foe. "I have shown you your worst enemy." Revan's voice once again pounded at Daruk's skull. "I have shown you how pathetic it is to my power." He came to a stop in front of Daruk, who was shuddering with the effort of trying to simply move even his eyebrow... and failing.
The force user raised his arm, pressing it against Daruk's temple. "I have shown you how inconsequential your existence is... compared to mine."
Daruk couldn't even open his mouth, as he suddenly felt collapse, and the earth swallowed him whole.

Tumbling through the darkness, the goron could feel his senses returning, yet he could do nothing. There was nothing. A fall for eternity seemed to be what this was. "Do you concede, beast?" Revan asked, his voice but a whisper. "Or do you not fear death? If you wish to die, I shall grant this one favor."
Something slammed against the back of Daruk's head, launching him forward- into a lightsaber slash that ripped through his shoulder, severing his left arm from his body. Before this could even register, his other arm had been severed from his body, and Revan slammed him downward, a black barrier being what stopped him from spiraling once again. The barrier shattered like glass, which all whizzed through the air, embedding into Daruk's eyes and mouth and in his cauterized wounds, torturing him slowly... painfully...

"Or do you enjoy the pain? Do you enjoy... the punishment?" Revan stepped from the blackness, placing a foot against Daruk's throat as he lay, bleeding on the ground. "A fight is something you talk about giving. So fight. Fight me. NOW!" The force user yelled. Daruk tried to push himself up to knock Revan over, but he merely raised a pinky, and Daruk felt himself be buried a foot into the earth, his bones creaking and cracking under the weight. "With but a pinky, I can extinguish your life in an instant." Revan hissed, his foot beginning to crush Daruk's throat. "With but a thought, I can destroy your existence."
Finally, he relented, and Daruk could suddenly feel the world return.

He was laying against the ground, back on the battlefield, both of his arms still remained, his body unbroken. It had all been a hallucination. Revan stood mere feet away, staring down the goron. "That was a mere taste of the power I possess. Do you comprehend your insignificance now? Or shall I make you beg."
That entire experience had all been within Daruk's mind, all of it untrue- but the pain had felt so real at the time.
"Surrender, and I shall not humiliate you further." He rose his crimson saber to point it at Daruk's throat. "You will not get another chance."

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
The Aeon Hero

The Spatial Warrior managed to land a hit, but unfortunately couldn't knock the terrarian out of it's attack, causing them to tank the multitude of slashes across himself. However, Galacta pushed himself past the pain, diving past the swords, using his height to leave a rift laser diagonally above the terrarian. While the hero remained stoic, the damage clearly showed in his chipped armor and lost feathers. The warrior remained in the move, trying to stay out of range of the Zenith should the terrarian keep aiming at him as he flew below the terrarian, releasing a shockwave from his lance as he passed.

"Gah!" Gemini Black cried out as the spike of darkness pierced through his skin, though not drawing blood. "That's it, I've had enough of this! Battle Card! Stun Knuckle!" Gemini's sword transformed into a large yellow knuckle as he punched the floor, sending electricity across the floor. "Fight me like a man, already!"

Gemini White looked at the blobs headed his way without much concern. "Battle card. Plasma Gun." Gemini White's fist turned into a gun with a plasma orb in the back as he fired off multiple electric blasts at the blobs. If only their opponent had the manners to stay tangible to get a hit in.

@Gamingfan

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Eldin's Champion
"Heh... I told you I'm not going down without a fight! And I'm a goron of my word. RUDANIA!" Daruk slams his fists together and his shield is back up again. The, the ground trembled. From the maw of the semi-distant Death Mountain erupted a giant robotic lizard, which let out a deep cry that sounded closer to a cow than gecko. Its face bloomed like a flower, a single rod sticking out from the center. That rod was surrounded in a red aura for several seconds, and then a red beam of light shot out at Revan. It could do some damage, but was far from the main beam.
"Open up, little guy!"
A blue ball of energy formed on Rudania's opened face, and then a split-second later, a thick beam of plasma blasted out from the robot. Upon impact, it would absolutely devastate the surrounding stage with a huge explosion, causing splash damage powerful enough to cause cracks to creep up the goron's force field.
@comic

comic

The Prodigal Knight
The red bolt was avoided easily with as Revan leapt aside, the beam boring momentarily into the earth. The force user stared impassively as the goron made to utilize his most powerful ability, shouting out at Revan with a boom of triumph and a taunt. Beneath the mask, Revan's eye twitched. Up until this point, he'd been relatively melancholy regarding this, but the goron didn't know when to give up.
"You want me to open up!?" He bellowed, tucking away the sabers. "You really want to see what will happen!? Fine! Have it your way, beast."

Revan extended both of his arms, gravity distorting around him as Rudania fired its concentrated beam of energy- and hit its mark. The battlefield rumbled as it was ripped apart, but at the impact point stood the force user, the beam striking against a sphere around Revan. He was sliding back, but maintained his force field, even as Daruk's cracked around him.
But that was far from all that was transpiring here. Daruk's taunt for Revan to 'open up' had been taken literal, as the pulses from the beam that shuddered around the force field were subsequently absorbed into the force user. The geysers ceased their activity as the world around them continued to rip apart.
Arms shaking, Revan growled, taking a step forward, then another. The color was draining from the ground as he moved, and the untouched parts of the world around them began to die.

Revan was sucking the life of the battlefield itself. "I...!" His voice boomed as he took another stride, pushing up against the beam, space distorting around Revan from all sides as his arms smoldered, cape billowing as though in a hurricane. "AM...!" He was pulling out every stop to turn this powerful beam into a weapon all his own. With another step forward, he inhaled, arms lighting with flames as his hood was blown back, and electricity crackled around his body. "REVAN!!" The Butcher roared, throwing his arms outward as the beam finally ceased, and an explosion burst from Revan. What was left of the battlefield was torn apart as his consumed energy ripped outward. Arms still aflame, roaring about him, he raised one arm toward Rudania, and a bolt of energy arced from his body with equal girth to the beam he'd been pummeled with, topped off with a boost from the force as lightning crackled around the beam of energy, aiming to obliterate Rudania and force Daruk to his last leg, even as Revan's body was shaking from putting out that much effort into the force.
"Whatever toys you pull out, know that I will crush them all, for I am the master of the force, and it bends to my will, as you will soon."

Yuga

The scythe headed right for the real Yuga, who quickly moved his staff, narrowly blocking the double edged scythe before sending electricity into it, trying to send it to the floor.

Meanwhile, the energy...demon thing, chomped down on a clone, with turned into pure lightning on the spot, zapping the beast.

"And thus, your brutish tactics fail you, fool! Surrender to my superiority!" Yuga ordered with an audible laugh as he took a second to gloat. After the gloat, he pointed his staff directly at Death, blasting lightning out of it at Death.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Daruk
The final shockwave from Revan was what did Daruk's protection in, exploding into hundreds of tiny orange shards. He was blasted backwards and skid several yards, and as that happened, Rudania was struck by Revan's counter and was knocked back with a mighty explosion. Although not as damaged as one might expect from such a mighty blast, the mech sunk back into the volcano.
Well, there went his ace in the hole. Daruk picked himself back up with his weapon in hand. He was out of options at this point, the only thing to do was to keep on swingin'. The guy had to be tired after such a move.....right? Sure he was, the goron was sure of it, because this was no time for doubt. He wasn't feeling so hot himself, if he was being honest.
Suddenly, the brute rolled into a ball again, and trucked right at Revan. Then at the last moment he unrolled, launching himself into the air, and attempted to bring down his heavy club down upon the force-wielder.
@comic

comic

Revan
The climax was upon them. The time for words was over. Both sides had illustrated with ferocity just where they stood. No surrender.
Only death.
With a roar, Daruk came down upon Revan like a wild animal, raising Boulder Breaker above his head, before bringing it down with verve. Revan slid back, two sabers flashing brightly. No more games. No more tricks. No more barriers. This was the fight he'd desired to have since this began.

Darting forward, Revan brought down the sabres, countered by Daruk as he lifted his weapon, the handle blocking back the strike as the goron pushed back, simultaneously swinging Boulder Breaker to the side. Using the push-back momentum, Revan swiped about to strike against the attack with equal strength.
With a grunt, Daruk stomped, exerting enough force to shake the ground, upsetting Revan's balance for only a moment to allow the goron to get an advantage in their pushing battle, shoving Revan away. Taking the opportunity, Daruk began to stomp forward, swinging Boulder Breaker with heavy blows and simple patterns, going fast enough in combat speed to keep the force user moving back, step after step, slashing against the weapon only to be knocked back with each hit.

The Prodigal Knight would need to use a little more skill than strength on this particular move, as Daruk wasn't keen to let the advantage sway out of his favor again, keeping up the barrage of swings and strikes. The battlefield around them lay devastated, a complete wasteland at this point. Whatever Daruk hadn't destroyed with his last-ditch attempt to win had been wiped clean when Revan had sucked the life force out of what remained.
Revan darted forward, slashing with one of Boulder Breaker's strikes instead of against it, propelling the attack in the process and throwing Daruk off to allow Revan to slash against the same wounds he'd already inflicted o the goron, pushing them even deeper. A swing came back his way, and Revan copied his tactic, pushing it along to unbalance Daruk and cut even deeper.

Both the goron and his hammer were damaged, so Revan chose to make a show of power by using Daruk's third swing to slide backward, then push off the ground, propelled by the force to transform the grey Jedi into a blur, slashing against- and through -boulder breaker, coming to a stop on the opposite side of Daruk, having intended on cutting the head off the weapon.
Revan paused only to see the goron's reaction.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Daruk
The sturdy weapon was finally bisected after an onslaught of clashes with the laser sword, the top half coming clean off. The change in weight took a moment to register to Daruk's mind- the previous exchange had him in a more primal, savage headspace. When he did notice, he looked down at his Boulder Breaker that was made especially for him. While he needed no arc to get over it, it was still his trusty weapon, and now it was gone. This pissed the Champion off a little bit.
He stomped with his left, digging into the ground with a disproportionally small heel, and then swung around to attack with his stump of a weapon. His opponent blocked it, as expected, but this time Daruk threw in a headbutt as the grey Jedi's weapons were distracted. The collision was audible, and enough to inspire the smallest of cracks to form on the mask. Stunned, the headbuttee stumbled backwards. Not to waste this moment, Daruk whipped out his Shiekah Slate once again, and used magnesis on the top half of the Boulder Breaker that lay behind him, slingshotting the tungsten alloy at his dazed foe right as he was starting to recover.
@comic

comic

Revan
It possessed the strength of a Rancor, enough to crack the sturdy metal of the Mandalorian mask he donned with a mere headbutt. It was no beskar, but to do so with one's head... Revan cleared his mind, quelling the surge of anger that bubbled deep within at the simple crack. He had no time to allow the rage to consume him. Not here, not now, not against this.
There were more impressive foes on the horizon. He couldn't afford to pull all of his stops. To hide a few tricks up ones sleeve kept any opponent on their toes.

This slate the goron continually summoned seemed to be able to move things in a way similar to the force, or provide defense, but the force user could not detect the force within. It used something else- but that also meant it wasn't as powerful. The force surrounds all, binds everything. You live it and you breathe it. This silly slate?
A toy for an ignorant child.
With blinding speed, Revan brought his hand up and caught the head of Boulder Breaker. It stopped the moment it touched his palm, a crack sounded from it- though Revan did not move. "You rely far too much on these... basic tools." Revan stated. "One after another, I crush them. How do you think you can fare without any more?"
Cracks began to stretch across Boulder Breaker, the force tearing it apart from the inside as Revan brought up his other hand, using the force to attempt to grasp on the Sheikah Slate- then proceed to crush into down onto Daruk as though it were a projectile, the item intended to become a mere flash of the eyes from the speed exerted, an attempt to harm the goron with his own tool as his other was reduced to dust before his eyes.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen

The fight was over. Copen's opponent disappeared in a puff of smoke, the world around him fading from existence. Any injuries he took during the fight were healed near instantly, the only thing remaining from the battle being the headdress Tethi once wore. The scientist stared at it with curiosity. Was his opponent dead for good? This world didn't seem to abide by the usual laws of reality. And with that Generic Host in charge of the tournament, the idea of him manipulating things to cheat death didn't seem too far fetched. If he really had such capabilities, then that just made him all the more untrustworthy.

A fool playing God... He thought, turning away from Tethi's headpiece as a portal appeared before him. "You fought well." He said before walking through the gateway, being transported back to the plaza. Several matches had ended while he was participating in his own, it seemed. The fighters from said matches were still around, though... maybe his theory was true. If so, Tethi would probably be brought back soon.

"Great job back there, Boss! Looks like we're out of prelims already." Lola piped up, flying in a circle around her creator. "You too, Lola." He replied, holstering his gun. With not much to do while waiting for prelims to end, Copen decided to watch the ongoing matches. He'd need the intel for later.

Rebellio

"That was... interesting."

Brought back into existence, Rebellio examined himself with surprise, noticing he was now in his regular form. He was pretty sure he died back there, so what was he doing in the lobby now? How did his Falcon Quill bring him back to life? His mind was filled with questions as he looked over towards Chief, then up at the tournament bracket. His name and picture had been crossed out, while Chief's had advanced to the next round, destined to fight some 'Frank Horrigan'. So he did lose his match. There went his potential wish.

"No wonder you've saved the galaxy three times." The Adept chuckled, his attention back to the Spartan. "You're really tough, definitely the strongest person I've had to fight so far. Certainly deserve to move on to the next round." He told him, keeping his usual, soft smile. "I bet Kalmiya helped out. Not like you wouldn't have beat me by yourself, of course."

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Daruk
The final part of his three hit combo didn't hit. Dang. Instead, the Sheikah Slate was ripped out of his firm grasp, while the top half of his weapon was destroyed. Soon the slate came back though, thwacking him right in the noggin. It clattered to the ground, and Daruk turned his attention back to Revan's assertion of dominance. The powerful tungsten alloy of the Boulder Breaker cracked with the power of the force violently surging into it, until it burst apart entirely. "Now that's petty." The brute slowly picked up his tablet- it had a little chip but altogether wasn't all that damaged. This thing was durable. "Alright, cut out the messing around. It's time to finish this, in a minute one of us is gonna be standing, and the other one isn't. I want to see any more magic tricks you have before then, show me all you've got!" The Champion of the Gorons swung his Sheikah Slate, from which flew a Remote Bomb that would detonate once within range. He slammed his fists together, bringing out Daruk's Protection one last time, and then rolled towards Revan with roaring speed. Popping into the air again he uncurled, and threw out his arms to expand his force field in an attempt to shove the grey jedi into the ground. The shield dissipated, and Daruk brought his half-weapon down upon his foe, and then swung again, and again, and again- and would not stop swinging until he could swing no longer.
@comic

comic

Revan
The beast was on its last leg. Revan knew this, he could sense it. He could see through the barriers of Daruk's own soul. The goron knew the end was close, had said it aloud even. All that remained was to seal the fate of his words. Daruk attempted to pummel Revan into the ground, but the force user was too fast to allow the goron another sneaky move again, sliding back along the ground before a portion of the earth rose. The goron was strong, but without the full might of Boulder Breaker, his strikes weren't leaving quite the impact on rock as they had earlier. After a series of rapid blows, he managed to crumble the rock.

Daruk leapt through the debris, face set, holding absolutely nothing back as he exerted every ounce of his power into proving himself victorious. Revan's tactic had worked. The confident and level-headed goron was acting an emotion and impulse. The grey Jedi had him now.
Taking steps back, Revan deactivated his sabers, placing his hands behind his back as every step he took back allowed him to miss the next blow Daruk was throwing his way, lashing out to try and land a hit.
Finally, after a few seconds of this, Revan raised a hand just as the goron's handle nearly collided with the Mandalorian mask again- and Daruk stopped mid-swing. He grunted, struggling, but found his body was incapable of moving.

"You are impressive, I'll give you that." Revan stated, calmly walking around his frozen opponent. "I may have underestimated you, but you made the mistake of doing much the same. Here, at the end of your rope, you demand I use the full extent of my power." Stopping behind Daruk, Revan flicked his wrist, and the goron's arms locked to his side as he rose up into the air. "Impressive as you are, I have no reason to display every ounce of my strength. That, I must save for my greatest foe in this tournament of champions. I believe our time has concluded. I wish to be done."

Daruk was released, falling to the ground with a huff. Gritting his teeth, his grip tightened on the handle of Boulder Breaker, and he turned to strike to Revan- only for the force user to blur through the air, appearing on the other side of the goron in the blink of an eye. "Urk-" Daruk coughed, his body slightly trembling as the top half of his handle slipped off, cut in half.
Finally accepting defeat, Daruk's top half began to do much the same, sliding away from his waist- before he crumbled away, collapsing into a pile of rubble.
Revan stared at it from over his shoulder, violet saber activated in his hand. With the sizzle of plasma, the blade retracted, and he clipped it to his waist as a musical fanfare sounded around the destroyed arena.

• Winner: Revan!
  • Loser: Daruk!
The familiar gateway opened up, the only way out of this place and back to the lobby. Revan stepped toward it- before he paused. His mask tilted upward as he looked toward Kumamon. For a moment, the blank and intimidating face seemed to glare up at the digimon, before Revan wordlessly stepped through the gateway as the world began to fade, leaving Kumamon with Daruk's remains, the first to exit the stage.

Master Chief
Kalmiya appeared in front of Chief as Rebellio interacted in return. John felt himself enjoying this kid's presence more and more. Good fighter, good sport, good kid overall. "I couldn't have done it without her." Chief responded, to which the AI seemed to notably blush in response, clearly taking the compliment well. "Keep up the good work, kid." The Spartan extended his hand for a gentle-yet-firm handshake. "You'll surpass me in no time if you continue to train. Hopefully our paths cross again once this is all over."

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kumamon

This was getting painful to watch. One by one Daruk's attacks failed, his body becoming more and more damaged as it went on until all he was doing was flailing his weapon around in an attempt to his his enemy. Kumamon knew how this was going to play out, but he kept telling lies to himself that it would all work out for him.

"Don't give up Daruk! You got this...!"

Not three seconds after he said that did Revan strike the final blow, a harsh line carving through the rugged exterior of the brute before he crumbled into a pile of debris. Kumamon was stunned silent. Did Daruk...die? Revan from below gave him a cold stare, sending a shiver down the ice warrior's nonexistent spine. Despite this, he cobbled the courage to grab his snow launcher off his back and leap into the arena.

"You BULLY!!!"

He fired off snowball rounds toward Revan, fully knowing it could get him eliminated for attacking outside a match. However, the gate closed after Revan, leaving his attacks to fall out into the void. Now that he was gone, Kumamon turned to Daruk's multi part body, taking a handful of the clumps.

"Daruk? Daruk?! Can you hear me??" Kumamon tearfully spoke into the rubble. "You gotta put yourself back together you here?? D-Don't die on me...!"

Last edited:
Ninja Monkey #317
One of the stealthier ninja monkeys slinked around the lobby, cartoonishly but effectively hiding behind objects to avoid being seen. He had been in the stands of Dark Matter’s fight the whole time, gathering intel. Now that Dark Matter was confirmed to be Specter’s next opponent, the monke was off to give the smart simian his intel on Dark Matter.

After a little bit more stealth, the ninja monkey arrived at Specter’s location, chattering to the considerably fancier monkey, giving him the intel he had acquired about Dark Matter.
@Shen: King of the Mist

Machamp
The Superpower pokémon continued his charge towards Black Knight’s ineffective hiding spot. He rounded the corner of the stalactite, taking the armor-clad shovel-wielder by surprise. Using the stalagmite in his hand, Machamp whacked Black Knight across the face, causing him to go soaring into a wall. Machamp began to walk towards the weakened Knight, but he was soon stopped as a purple beam hit him in the back. Machamp flinched forward noticeably and grunted in pain, but did not fall thanks to his increased defense from the Bulk Up at the beginning of the fight.

Machamp growled and turned towards Terrorpin, who was still stuck in the wall. Machamp decided to end this quick. He lifted up the stalactite and chucked it like a spear towards the deformed Blastoise. Thanks to his incredible strength, the stalactite flew like a bullet directly towards Terrorpin. The beast reacted in fear but couldn’t move—and that was it. With a brutal crunch and crack, Terrorpin was impaled by the stalactite, which had bypassed it’s shell easily, going straight through the beast, pinning it to the wall.

Machamp turned back towards Black Knight, who had shakily gotten up from the whack he had taken previously. The knight looked towards his mount, hoping for assistance—only to find what had happened to it. In a fit of anger, Black Knight charged towards Machamp, firing off purple beams from his shovel. Machamp crossed his arms, a large blue hexagon appearing in front of him(Protect). After blocking the beams, Machamp deactivated the move and proceeded forward towards the Knight, the Knight doing the same. Black Knight slashed with his shovel, Machamp stepping back to avoid it. The knight then jabbed forward, intending to impale Machamp, but the four-armed brute was prepared. He stepped to the side, causing Black Knight to lurch forward and lose balance due to the force he had put into the attack. Machamp grinned and grabbed the shovel right beneath the blade, then pulled it out of Black Knight’s hand, throwing it into a nearby wall with enough force to cause a small shockwave.

Black Knight, now disarmed, could not do much except look at the pokémon in fear. Machamp then punched Black Knight, simple as that. No moves, but it was enough. Black Knight went soaring into a wall, leaving a massive spiderweb of cracks in it. Part of the cave ceiling then collapsed because Black Knight had destabilized it, a waterfall of debris falling down on top of him.

Fanfare echoed throughout the damaged cave as Machamp dusted himself off casually. Well, that wasn’t too bad.
  • Winner: Machamp!
  • Loser: Black Knight!
The gateway from before opened up, and Machamp stepped through it without a second thought.

Metal Sonic
The robotic hedgehog decided that it was about time to finish this up. He had enjoyed himself, but he didn’t have all day. He jet forward, passing the chains Pandora had sent at him with ease, while also leaving the ice doll in the dust. Metal flew up behind Pandora and attempted to grab her neck, but the other robot reacted quicker than expected, turning around to hit him with one of her staffs. Fortunately, Metal’s reaction time wasn’t slow either. He quickly flew to the side, then flew forward, then to the side again, all in about 0.7 seconds. Now he was behind Pandora once again, and she couldn’t react fast enough this time. He grabbed her neck, then yeet threw her upwards. She soared upwards for a moment, but Metal wasn’t finished. He flew upwards, stopping right above Pandora. He kicked her in the face using a method similar to Sonic’s Eagle Kick, causing Pandora to soar downwards, landing on the floor with a loud thunk. Metal then fired the laser from his chest once again. Pandora sent chains and staffs at him in a desperate attempt to stop him— but the laser was faster.

The laser directly collided with Pandora, leaving a large hole in her torso. The chains and staffs dissipated as their master lost focus. Metal flew down slowly, landing next to Pandora, looking down at her with a glare. Pandora looked up at Metal in shock, before her eyes ceased to glow as she deactivated. Metal scoffed robotically before the fanfare sounded.
  • Winner: Metal Sonic!
  • Loser: Pandora!
The familiar archway appeared, and Metal flew through it without another beep. He reappeared in the lobby, rolling his shoulders and looking up at the board. Looks like he was fighting a…Punk?

…what?

DevVoid

Terrarian
Already familiar with what was about to happen, the Terrarian quickly dashed out of the way, un-equipping the Zenith and instead went to dash down, diving down to face Galacta Knight and ward off the incoming shockwave with his Ankh Shield. While Galacta Knight went to strike a pose in an attempt to annihilate the Terrarian with another laser, the Terrarian threw out all four of the hooks, grappling the Knight's lance, pulling the Terrarian toward him quickly.

However, the Terrarian dropped his Ankh Shield below him, putting one foot into its handle and gripped the chains of the four hooks, two in each hand. The Terrarian pulled violently on the Lunar Hooks, cancelling what was about to be his doom by yanking at the Lance, pulling Galacta Knight toward him and knocking his Lance into the Ankh Shield, causing Galacta Knight to stagger from the sheer force that just brought him to a sudden stop from his lance hitting the shield. That moment of staggering was all the Terrarian needed since, as soon as Galacta Knight manifested heart spears and was about to launch it at the Terrarian, he was staring down the barrel of the Terrarian's Piranha Gun.

With one press, the three mechanical piranhas launched out of the cannon and latched onto Galacta Knight, eating away at the Knight while he was still alive. The rapid chomps of the piranhas were quite a brutal way to go out as they dug into Galacta Knight, tearing out chunks of him as the two fell. Just before reaching the ground, the Terrarian kicked up his leg and hovered with the Vortex Booster, throwing the ankh shield in the air and quickly catching it with one of his Lunar Hooks before re-equipping it in its accessory slot.

As soon as the Terrarian landed in the chunks that was once his opponent and un-equipped his weapon, a fanfare through the Corruption as the stage morphed back to its basic appeal, the Terrarian heading back through the archway as it opened up again.

• Winner: Terrarian!
  • Loser: Galacta Knight!

Death
Death, stone-faced as ever, simply flew through the electricity as he raised his hand, tanking it with his increased resistance to non-physical attacks thanks to his dark robes. Death's scythe, instead of dropping down from the electricity, had exploded into a hundred mini scythes that flew outward in the shape of an expanding circle. As the scythes headed to the remaining clones that had avoided the giant skulls, Death flew upward, summoning phantom images of himself above each Yuga, all of which promptly struck down with their ghostly scythes in unison, creating a pillar of energy that sliced the remaining clones, though the real Yuga had managed to avoid being sliced via creating a forcefield for a shield.

In retaliation, Yuga began shooting a volley of energy blasts at Death, and though Death took the first few, as soon as his scythe re-appeared in his hands, he rapidly spun it without using his hands in front of him, reflecting the volley of energy blasts. As soon as the blasts came back at their caster, Yuga reflected them back at Death. This promptly lead to a back-and-forth between the two, until Death ended up using it as a distraction to put his hands behind his back and fire off more blue energy orbs that circled widely around the stage, staying out of Yuga's plain of sight until they both flanked him from both left and right.

With the front, above and sides having attacks flung at him, Yuga materialized the forcefield again, which ended up taking the giant skulls and his own energy blasts, but was quickly put under rapid pressure via Death moving his spinning scythe over, rapidly hitting the forcefield and whittling it down until, eventually, it could not handle the rapid attacks from the four-headed scythe anymore and broke, leading to Yuga being slowly sliced in half, the Scythe inching toward him like a Buzzsaw. Death had no intention of giving him a swift death - Arrogance deserves Cruelty. Especially when it is aimed at the embodiment of demise himself.

De-materializing his scythe and leaving his opponent's halves to slide down against the wall that Yuga was against, Death turned and hovered off, re-materializing the scythe back in his hands, it having changed back to the classic wooden-handle, one-bladed look. With this, a fanfare echoed through the area, indicating Death's victory, along with the archway opening up again, which Death headed through to get back to the lobby.

• Winner: Death!
  • Loser: Yuga!

Frank Horrigan
With that battle now over, Frank was.. less than enthused. He had seen battles. ACTUAL Battles. With blood and guts everywhere, corpses just littering the ground like trash. Hell, he had BEEN in a ton of those battles. And all of them were cherished memories of his. But this? This was nowhere near the level of brutality that Frank enjoyed. Grumbling to himself, the giant Enclave Superweapon had gone back through the archway, heading back to the lobby again to wait for his battle to finally start some time soon.

As Kumamon sorrowfully took the largest stone in the arena with him out of the rift, it shut abruptly after him. Noises emitted from the board as they struck out names of the eliminated. His throat irked as he saw Daruk's name scratched out.
2600E0BB-0C95-42E7-A813-BC14AEB3F98B.jpeg

40E40B79-CAEE-4242-958C-A02D3411947C.jpeg

The matchups fell in line, Kumamon watched Revan's name come up to meet his. Gritting his teeth, he looked over to the dark lord of the sith. This is my chance to avenge him...! Walking up to Revan, He dropped the stone behind him, which began to rattle and grow.

"You! Your going down you big meanie!"

comic

The remaining conflicts concluded soon after, leaving the Host to waggle his hands and shift the bracket screen, displaying the next round of matches. The force user was keen to take note of those who had passed preliminaries. Those he could find to be more of a threat- though it would probably be wiser to wait until next round. This one was full of those who still had yet to fight, including his own opponent. This... "Kumamon". That wasn't to say not all the newer fighters weren't intimidating. The armored brute off to the side certainly seemed capable of cracking skulls, possibly Daruk-level of power.
"You! Your going down you big meanie!"
It took Revan a moment to realize the gremlin was speaking to him. He glanced down at what had been the spectator of the match he'd endured against Daruk. So, turns out it was Kumamon all along. He had nothing to say to this creature. While Daruk had earned Revan's respect, this thing had not.

"What a show, what a show!" Generic Host laughed as he clapped his hands together in barely audible applause, lazily striking his palms together. "We had some hiccups but you guys pulled through, hah hah... but the preliminaries aren't over yet. Pass this round, and we can really get this show on the road. Some of you have waited longer than others to do battle, but wait no more! Any eager beavers can get this round started... right... now..." He waved his hand, and more of the gateways opened as any 'dead' characters were quickly revived, including Daruk, the rock from his corpse transforming back into his full, powerful self in a split second.. "Oh, and for the loser's still looking to compete, I've devised us a little loser's bracket... but here's the catch." The Host's lips curled into an unsettling grin. One of the screens flashed a sequence of names.
"These jokers were so disappointing, that I have no reason to allow them to continue. I'm excited to announce that this is the first wave of true eliminations!"

He snapped his fingers, and the golden pizza-slice nearby, appearing bored, quite suddenly erupted as something within him exploded, completely wiping him out. "Whoopsie." The Generic Host laughed. "Guess he was out of extra lives. Who else did I not like..." He pointed his finger through the crowd- before coming to a stop on the aquatic woman. "Bang." He winked, pretending to shoot his finger gun- and Mipha exploded just as Pac-Man had.
"If you performed well, you have nothing to worry about. If you think you're about to kick the bucket... run." The hologram winked. Nobody in the crowd moved for a few seconds- before a sentient die began to sprint away with all the speed he could muster. Generic Host watched as he grinned, and when the Thief got far enough away- he exploded.

"Woo! Ten points!" The Host did a hokey little dance on the spot before spinning on the spot, and coming to a stop as he pointed his finger gun at the imposing Black Knight. "Wasted potential." He stated, and the fourth member erupted. "Alright, we have just one more elimination in order!" He announced. "Chun-Li, you wanna tell me who it is?" He pointed to the thick-thighed woman. She didn't have an immediate answer, but it seemed his question had been rhetorical. "That's right! That sweet, sweet little boy you were so keen on making sure was okay... he was just as disappointing as the others."
Bowie was the fifth to erupt into nothingness, launching the Host into a cackle of laughter as he seemed to find these hilarious. The air in the arena had shifted the moment Pac-Man had been "eliminated". It became abundantly clear that not only did they need to win their fights, they needed to impress their host. Failure to do so and... kablooey.
"Now that that unpleasantness is out of the way..." The Host finally said when he'd settled down. "Here's the loser's bracket!"

unknown.png

Revan glared upon the bracket for only a moment. Truly, he'd have been disappointed if Daruk had been eliminated. He wanted to see how the goron fared against other individuals. He turned his gaze once more upon Kumamon. "Should you wish to court death..." He glanced over at Death. "I mean me." He elaborated. "I shall await you."
With that, having barely any time to breathe, he proceeded to march through a gateway to wait for his next match.

Master Chief
The display their Host gave was... one filled with intimidation. John had Kalmiya scan the last three eruptions as they went off, but the only reads she was getting was "internal combustion". It was almost as though the 'eliminations' had been biological in nature, while the Generic Host was a holographic entity. Techno-organic, possibly? Kalmiya's scans of him said otherwise. However he did what he did... it was beyond their level of comprehension.
That worried him.

"Well..." Kalmiya spoke, appearing seriously miffed. "That was a... disturbing scene." She glanced back at Chief, whose visor showed scarce emotion, reflecting the visage of the Host as he stared at him. At the shift in the screens, the new round was already underway. It didn't seem they were being given much time to breathe, and with the recent display, most people here would surely be intimidated into participating and giving it their all, or else be unceremoniously "eliminated".
The Spartan quite suddenly turned to Rebellio. "We need to try and cut through our matches quickly." He advised. "The Host isn't giving us a lot of time to think outside of these fights. I believe we can discover a weak point if we look hard enough, but we need time. I'll try and look for like-minded individuals, see if I can't rally a resistance. Think you can do the same on your end?"

Leon S. Kennedy
He blinked, ears ringing slightly, staring in absurdity at the spot where Pac-Man had been standing moments ago. Completely obliterated... what the hell? As the ringing subsided, he could hear the laughter of the Generic Host, talking about eliminations and whatnot. How those being blown up had failed to impress.
That was worrisome.
As the bracket shifted, he found that he was up against... Audrey. Just Audrey. Underwhelming name. Seeking her out according to her image, he found she appeared as underwhelming as her name. "Huh." He blinked, glancing back to where Pac-Man had been, before shaking his head. Leon had found himself initially worried when the Generic Host had called Chun-Li by name, but it only seemed to be to... what... punish her? Make fun of her? Intimidate her? She wasn't an easy woman to intimidate, he knew that for a fact. Tough as nails and with a heart of gold, but it seemed the Host was trying to blame that kid getting blown up on her... that had to leave a mark.

So not only were they trying to beat the shit out of each other for a vague prize, but failure to do so, and failure to even impress their host would result in... Leon glanced one last time at the spot where Pac-Man had been moments before.
That was not happening to him. Not if he could help it.

Kassandra
She'd yelled and cursed in Greek at each of the explosions. This guy was some kind of deity, one she'd never heard of. Nothing else explained how he had pulled that off. While the "preliminaries" had ended, the next round was already being forged underway- and she was up against the one she hadn't expected to win. Goes to show what the misthios knew.
Glancing about at the faces of the others around her, she felt she wasn't alone in her reaction to the eliminations. This tournament was a deadly one, moreso than she'd already determined.
"Well, Ikaros..." She muttered to the eagle resting on her shoulder. "Let's aim to impress."

Snake
A pair of eyes stared at the scene unfolding from within a cardboard box. "Hngh..." Snake grunted to himself. He'd done as much recon as he could- including on his next opponent. As unexpected as the eliminations had been, Snake wasn't too put-off by it. He'd seen his very fair share of turns like this, and felt a little numb to it. Shocking, still, but not enough to put him off.
His next opponent was an Amaterasu. The soldier blinked, brow furrowing more than usual as his eyes located the wolf nearby, licking one of her paws. "Hm..." He rumbled. She didn't seem all that interested in current events. Or maybe he just couldn't read wolf emotions that well. Regardless, he was a little aware that she was more than just your average wolf. A deity in wolf's clothing. To take on such a creature of magnificence wouldn't just be horrible doing in the first place, but difficult. Probably more difficult than his dealings against Ranamon and her latent form.
The box lifted slightly off the ground and began to waddle away, headed toward one of the gateways into his next match.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
Dark Matter's body seemed to glitch as it was shocked by Black Gemini, but it remained undeterred as it took advantage of it's position, closing the already short distance and entering Gemini's being.
Immediately Gemini began jerking wildly, fighting against the sudden intrusion in his body. Dark Matter found his strength impressive, though he couldn't help but feel their power was held back somewhat. Nonetheless, Dark Matter had enough control to keep them immobilized, sending a silent message to himself.
The other dark matter clone seemed to immediately understand the message-they were perfect clones after all-and left White Gemini immediately, flying backwards towards Gemini Black, still fighting his possession. Ultimately, however, they couldn't shake off Dark Matter in enough time before it's clone pierced Gemini Black through the chest with the Rainbow Sword. Despite the name, it was far from benign as Dark Matter ejected himself from Gemini Black's body and wasted no time using his own sword to slice through his throat, eliminating him.
Almost immediately, both Dark Matters found themselves back in the lobby, their eyes catching sight of the board.

• Winner: Dark Matter
  • Loser: Gemini

Without the need for it anymore, the dual matters fused together, leaving a singular Dark Matter to see his new opponent, a Specter. Without wasting any time, Dark Matter floated towards another gateway, emboldened by the memory of the pain and confusion of Gemini Black.
@Shen: King of the Mist

Galacta Knight
Galacta found himself back in the lobby, the board is full view showing his loss to the damn..thing. While not showing any emotion, his wings flared angrily. However, he wasn't aware why he remained in the tourney, until a quick sweep revealed he was in a "Loser's Tourney."
Well, insult aside, it would mean more battles, and that was what Galacta Knight lived for. As such, it flew up high, and dove into his gateway, once again choosing his stage again.
@DarkHydraT

Amaterasu
The sun goddess suddenly woke from her nap as she sensed a presence looking at her. She looked towards the presence, catching sight of a box and sensing a human underneath, likely her opponent. She pretended to be oblivious, though she sized up the man apparently named Snake.
While he appeared to be a decent person, she sensed a darkness in him. Nothing related to Yami, but it was intense.
Amaterasu rose, trotting to the gateway. In there, she chose her land as a stage: The Celestial Plain. She felt bad for having to fight a human, but she'd do what she must.
@comic

Weavile
The dark/ice type purred as she saw her name light up. She had no idea what a "Copen" was, but she was sure it wouldn't be able to handle her speed. After all, she was an alpha predator.
Weavile stood up and nimbly dashed across the other participants into her own gateway
@ArmedBlue

Kirbobot Armor
The armor's eyes blinked, notcing the matchups change, with it being next up against a "shroom" while unaware of what it was, the armor remained undeterred at it stomped towards it's gateway like a soldier on duty.

comic

Snake
He wasn't certain what to expect. The name "Amaterasu" was certainly part of Japanese mythology, so Naomi would be the one to get in contact with about this one. As the familiar void enveloped him, and the question of location was prompted, Snake took a moment to think, stroking his beard. He could always just select Shadow Moses again but... nah, that would be lame.
An industrial area just wasn't what he was feeling. Knowing wolves, an industrial area would have less opportunities for evading such a foe anyway, or diverting their sense of smell. He needed somewhere... somewhere......

"Operation Snake Eater." He rasped out. "1964 Soviet Union Red Zone."
That's where his predecessor had performed the task that made him "Big Boss". When the Boss had been defeated, alongside the Soviet's Cobra Unit... and where the Snake legacy had first encountered Revolver Ocelot. He felt it was an appropriate location, and he'd undergone a multitude of simulations based in the area to have a grasp of the layout. Hopefully... it'd be enough. He just had to put forth the effort to succeed.

The void dissipated, being replaced with the arena around them. It was something he hadn't been entirely expecting. Considering the earlier match on the beach with the Shadow Moses facility, he could only assume Ranamon had asked for a beach... which was simple enough, she probably expected to drown him or the likes. Amaterasu's connection to Japanese mythology proved true. He could recognize this place he'd emerged, it was a Soviet outpost, the one where Big Boss and Revolver Ocelot met for the first time, but there was a key difference. The surrounding Russian forest was replaced by a Aokigahara, Cherry Blossom trees extending around, giving the otherwise dull forest a spice of color and flavor. It was beautiful, to put it simply.

Glancing about, Snake couldn't see his opponent. Yet. So he crouched down, pressing a finger behind his ear to access his codec, tuning in to Naomi's frequency.

Snake: Naomi...
Naomi: Wow! It's beautiful, Snake! I love cherry blossoms, you know. It's a shame you decided to ruin it with this Soviet Outpost.
Snake: Yeah... I'm starting to feel the same. Can you tell me anything about the changes to the Soviet Forest?
Naomi: Well, it looks like this arena is much larger than any of the others I've seen. Outposts are dotted all over, but...
Snake: But what?
Naomi: Snake, it looks like you're on a floating island.
Snake: Hm...
Naomi: You don't seem too surprised.
Snake: My opponent is named after a Japanese deity. Amaterasu.
Naomi: Oh! The Sun Goddess! She's a deity of Shinto.
Snake: Shinto, huh? Isn't that a nature religion.
Naomi: Right on the money, Snake! She's one of the three "Precious Children" of the Creation God; "Izanagi".
Snake: So I really am facing a Goddess... any tips for coming out of this alive?
Naomi: I can't really say. It's impossible to say what she can do until we see her in action.
Snake: So I just gotta find her and get her to kick me around, then.
Naomi: Hebi-san, kōun o.
Snake: Huh?
Naomi: Good luck, Snake!

Rising back up, Snake did another take around. Still nothing he could see. Might as well get ready for her arrival then. It was time to see what a Goddess could do. Softly, Snake began to march his way into the Soviet outpost, glancing about for ideal places to set traps. He wasn't used to feeling quite as unprepared as he did in this moment. Hopefully... he could at the very least put up a decent fight, Man to Goddess.

@Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Amaterasu
Ammy looked around the area, looking rather saddened by the dreariness of the area despite the cherry blossoms and golden sky. However, she couldn't let it keep her down.
Amaterasu trotted in, equipping her Thunder Edge and Solar Flare and keeping her artifacts ready. She sniffed the dry air, before yawning. With how quiet it was, she almost wanted to nap, but she couldn't get distracted!
Amaterasu instead swirled her tail around, leaving a spiral of ink that promptly evaporated, summoning a powerful gust of wind that blew towards herself. With it, she caught a better whiff of Snake. A strange, unique scent, but it was human.
Amaterasu began tracking, trotting after the smell, her cocked ears and tail showing her alertness.

Kumamon

The little ice bear balled his fists, not even paying attention to whatever this host was talking about. Revan needed to go down. So what if he thought he was death incarnate? He was the legendary warrior of ice! He fought baddies before, how different could this guy be?

Skis extended from the soles of his boots, allowing him rush ahead, flying forward past Revan into the rift. With a huff, he announced his destination to the computer.

"Autumn Leaf Festival."

@comic

Uratekumon

"KEKEKEKE-KE-KEE!"

The dark furred critter was elated as the flamboyant host had begun eliminated the losers. The played exploded into vibrant colors upon their defeat, and he reveled in it. He grabbed his controller, and as Mipha was blasted by the host, he let out another series of laughter.

"Bang-Bang-Bang! GET REEEEKT! KEKHAHA!!"

He pretended he was taking the roll of the host, mashing the B button as Bowie was blown to smithereens! Wiping som saliva from his mouth, the gremlin pointed both his thumbs down at the corpse of the kid.

"Game. Over!"

His gaze shifted to death, his tongue hanging outside of his shark teeth like mouth. His gaze grew sharper as his slithery organ traced his teeth, slinking back inside of his mouth.

"Player 2 found."

@DevVoid

Ranamon

"So, respect for the dead an' all that, but when can we do the...second bracket?" Ranamon asked the not so generic host, carefully avoiding the 'L' word. "Cause I ain't got no interest in this first one no longer sugar, so we can start anytime while the main one is ongoin?"

Hareta

That guy...!

Hareta balled his fists, his eyes narrowing at the host. This was all wrong. This wasn't how a tournament was supposed to be! Jumping on a pillar and climbing to the top, he pointed down at him.

"That's not right!" He exclaimed. "A tournament is supposed to be a friendly competition to have great fights, not death penalty games!"

@comic

Specter

"Hmph? A report?"

Listening to what his fellow ape had to say about his new enemy, Specter nodded his head, leaning back into his floating chair. Adjusting his cape, he smirked.

"Well done, little ones. This information shall be of great use. I shall win this next match with ease. They do not stand a chance."

As if on cue, Dark Matter erupted from their match, looking for their next victim. Specter gave a chuckle, his lone visible eyes looking to the monkee in question.

"I know of your opponent as well. And knowing him..."

He glanced to duck, who appeared to dumbly look over across the crowd. Not even hip high and clueless.

"...you will have no problem disposing of them, I trust."

Turning his chair to them, he bit them adieu. Slowly floating over to his new opponent, he stopped just a handful of feet from them, gesturing toward them.

"Hello my abyssal friend, shall we take this into the arena?"

@Gamingfan

DevVoid

Frank Horrigan
Impressed by the slaughter that Generic Host had just done, Frank gave a hearty chuckle to the worst of the worst being eliminated, them being popped like balloons by the host. Now THIS was more to his liking! With that brief display of erasure, Frank was hyped up to utterly tear his opponent apart and walked to the gateway, heading on through and eagerly waiting to get his hands on his opponent and rip them to shreds.

Death
Even if there was a risk that Death himself would be eliminated like the others were, Death was completely unaffected by what others could interpret as shock and fear. Hell, he was Death. The Grim Reaper. He is the embodiment of one of the greatest fears - having one's life end. So, with the last battle done and the bracket refreshed, Death gave a brief glance to the board, then to his opponent, noticing them looking over to him. Death simply looked back to the gateway and headed through, paying no mind to this creature. He didn't think it deserved any attention from him, so he simply refused to interact and went straight to the fighting stage.

Terrarian
With that battle over, as soon as the Terrarian was back the lobby, he could feel his health regenerating and see his ammo restocking. However, the Terrarian flew away from the gateway, getting out a multitude of things - waving a void bag and a money trough, the Terrarian summoned a void portal and a flying piggy bank respectively. Then, the Terrarian reached into the void portal, taking out a safe and a defender's forge, placing down the two right after. Now, having created all his portable storage devices, portals.. and pig. The Terrarian began swapping out equipment, storing away his ammo, weapons, armor, accessories and all other stuff, refreshing his collection of potions as well.

The Terrarian swapped his Vortex armor for the Spectre armor, indicating that the Terrarian was swapping over to his Mage loadout. The Spectre armor's set bonus was that, upon striking an enemy with his own magic weapon, it can cause white, homing magic orbs to launch out that fly toward the closest enemy to them, rewarding accuracy with additional damage. A drawback to this, however, was the fact that the orbs were severely weaker than the damage of the magic weapon that was used to spawn them. So, while a magic weapon with rapid-fire could spawn many orbs if it got many hits in, the orbs would only serve to whittle down the enemy bit by bit. Upon putting on the Spectre Mask, the armor's vanity effect kicked in, turning the Terrarian translucent like a ghost.

With his potions, equipment, tools and materials settled, the Terrarian mined the safe and the forge, placing them in the void portal again before waving the void bag and money trough, causing both the portal and the flying piggy bank to disappear. With that, the Terrarian took into the air, now equipped with his trusty Celestial Starboard. With a quick zoom all over the place, the Terrarian found Hareta atop a pillar, shouting at Generic Host. The Terrarian WAS gonna introduce himself via sign language, but since it seemed Hareta was pre-occupied with.. whatever they were doing right now, the Terrarian just remained hovering the air, sitting down on his Celestial Starboard.

Uratekumon

As his foe entered the rift before him, Uratekumon could only deliver a toothy grin. He was eager to fight, so he would be eager to give him one! His mecha walked for him into the gateway provided by the archways. Entering the zone, he looked to his foe with his sharp cyan eyes.

"Fair warning. Impossible difficulty is my only setting. So if you want to return to main menu, now is the time!"

Inputting a series of combinations into his controller, a name blinked on the top of his console mecha.

'Cyber Area'

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
Dark Matter's singular eye turned towards Specter, narrowing in suspicion. It could feel the smugness and complexes oozing despite his distinguished appearance.
Dark Matter simply pointed his blade and spoke coldly in response. "Do not call us a 'friend', creature."
Despite not giving an answer, Dark Matter's poised sword and blood red eye clearly meant it was ready for combat.

Specter

"Hmph, not one for pleasantries, are you? Heh, I'd be lying if I said the bluntness wasn't a welcome change."

Floating into the portal past Dark Matter, he turned his head slightly to them, pausing as he passed them by.

"Then I too shall be blunt. I will not accept anything other than complete and utter victory. If you have any chance to win against me, you best bring your all, Dark. Ciao."

Specter snapped his fingers toward the AI in control of choosing maps, the ape smirking to the machine.

"Be all doll and bring up Casino City, would you?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
The embodiment of negativity would've scoffed, if it had lungs. Nonetheless, the monkey didn't feel like an ordinary one. Dark Matter would have to take care.
The dark being floated into his own gateway, this time actually paying attention to the AI with two words.
"Hyper Zone"
Dark Matter exited the portal to find something similar, but with an interesting design, reminding him of the casino area of dreamland.
"Peh, chance."

Specter

The Casino was vibrant, even more so than usual. Entire walls had been over taken by a psychedelic shapes and colors, rearranging themselves brightly like stage lights, while the entire ceiling had been replaced with a bizarre void of colors that lacked all rhyme or reason. Last but not least, revolving around the Casino were Three dance pads that had been corrupted by the Hyper Zone, two of which becoming flat orange ovals, rotating around a checkered dance floor.

"Have to say, this is a little much, even for my style." Specter admitted. "Regardless, a Casino built by monkey hands, truly a place to which the highest of all simians shall make their first round memorable!"

Without warning, Specter begun their attack. An orange sphere generating in his hands, before he hurled it at his foe. Mid flight, it shattered into dozens of fragments, aiming to pepper all around Dark Matter's side of the field!

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter

Dark Matter didn't bother responding. It doubted the monkey had enough sensibility to listen anyway. EIther way, Dark Matter reacted smoothly to the sudden attack, firing a half dozen of sparkles out of its eye, which would've looked pretty..until they exploded upon contact with Specter's attack.
With the smoke as cover, Dark Matter released two floating stars, which remained in place. It then flew up and fired four stars towards Specter.

Specter

"Oh?"

The counter was solid, accurate even. It seems this dark matter truly didn't disappoint. He prepared something cyan colored within his palms right as Dark Matter delivered his attack. Four stars came his way, what they could do he couldn't say, but they would be dealt with.

"Take this!"

He drew two large cyan disks from his palms, swinging them around either of his index fingers. He flung one of them horizontally, cutting though the majority of the stars, allowing one straggler to fly past him, chipping an edge off his chair. The second psychic disc however was flung toward Dark Matter, the hole in the center closing as it rapidly approached.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
Dark Matter's eye seemed to narrow further, as it's blade began shining rainbow before Dark Matter slashed the disc, reflecting it back with a clang.
At that point, the stars Dark Matter left behind the smoke locked onto Specter, and flew towards him.
With the disc from above and stars from below, Dark Matter decided to add on, shifting his eye under his cloak and firing a blast of dark lightning.

Last edited:

Specter

"Using my own psychic powers against me?"

The disc soared toward it's sender, energy radiated from it. Without lifting a finger, the disc froze inches from Specter. The ape scoffed, looking at the black being before him.

"These come from my MIND, DM." He chuckled. "And you shall find my mind is far more disciplined than that!"

He held up a hand, turning it to the side, and in a chopping motion, the disc snapped in two, flying perfectly in the way of the two star blasts, exploding alongside them. The explosion breeze by his albino hair, the confident ape peering down at his foe.

However, the onslaught was not over. Sparks surrounded dark matter as electricity was to shoot out from him. This unorthodox method threw the ape off guard, he waved his hand, commanding his chair to erect a shield. As the shield was constructed inches ahead of him, it impacted the lightning bolt, shattering the shield instantly! Smoke filled the casino, hiding both of the enemies from each other...at least for now.

"I say, that's the first time that happened." The ape spoke. "A single hit? You must be a powerhouse. Having said that..."

The smoke began to clear, Specter floating in his chair with four large Casino machines floating around him, suspended by his psychic power.

"...You must realize, you are outmatched."

With a gesture from his hand, the four several hundred pound machines flung toward Dark Matter, spilling coins all around. Hurling them more and more, Specter backed this up by shooting four rockets from the back of his chair, aiming to explode where Dark Matter may run: Up, Down, Left, and Right respectively

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Dark Matter
"If you think this is the full extent of our power, you are mistaken, monkey."
Dark Matter faced the machines head on. Its body seemed to rupture before it ejected four spikes from it's body, each piercing one machine. Dark matter wasn't finished however, as the spikes moved across its amorphous body, flicking each machine into a rocket, creating a fantastical explosion of money and rubble.
Dark Matter was obscured by the smoke, before suddenly dashing out of the cloud, having drastically changed. Its bottom half was inflated, and appeared to have a jagged crack, much like a jaw of a fearsome creature. It flew in a crash course towards Specter, with flames wreathed across it, partly from the explosions, which would spread with a shockwave should it land on the floor.

comic

Snake
Diversion and espionage. That's how the "Greatest Soldier of All Time" had been given his reputation. Not his impressive combat skill and experience, nor his blunt personality, but the way he performed. To lure his opponents in, and take them out as quickly and quietly as possible. Maybe putting an asterisk next to 'quietly' was in order, considering the amount of explosives the soldier used. After a quick run about the outpost, Snake had discovered plenty of Soviet weapons left lying around. None he'd consider using unless caught in a dire position, but his reasoning for this place was to lure the wolf in and see what it was made of.

Snake let out a sniff, freshly smeared mud smothering his face. That wolf could track him through scent, that was obvious, so he needed to make sure it wouldn't pin him down immediately. Glaring through the entrance of the tunnel-mouth of the outpost, the soldier lied in wait, having covered himself in bushes and foliage, his tranquilizer gun at the ready. The only sound were the rustling of leaves through trees.
A mine had been placed on the ceiling of the entrance, but that was only in the event he grew desperate. One tranq was enough to put down most wolves- but this wasn't most wolves. He just needed to see how much it could take, his other hand already prepared for the more obvious outcome by grasping the handle of his knife.
And so... he waited.

Revan
Once again, the force user was asked for a destination. Once again, he ignored it. How satisfying it was to best an enemy in a place they found most comfortable. To overcome an adversary on their home turf. He would only dare to give himself an advantage as such if he felt potentially outclassed- and so far he did not. Daruk, he had underestimated for being simple-minded, not for strength. But this small creature? It was almost impossible not to try underestimating it. It was almost laughable that he was to be placed against such a ridiculous being.
Oh well.
Perhaps he wasn't giving it enough credit. To be here in this tournament certainly counted for something.

The new arena seemed to be in a type of inhabited crater, walls extending all around of what looked like ice, a village built on the flat surface as a singular, large structure extended toward the sky. Revan stared at it for a moment, before sensing through the arena with the force, confirming to himself that this place wasn't habited. He hadn't expected it to be, anyway. This was between himself and the little creature.

Generic Host
"Oh, whenever you want, I'm not picky." The Host winked to Ranamon at her question, before he looked to his left, squinting. "Uh, on second thought, I'm really picky. Better start kicking ass right away, or get your ass kicked, so long as someone's getting their ass licked I'm happy." He blinked slowly, his awkward grin ever-present on his face. There was a pause. "I know what I said."
"That's not right!" Hareta was suddenly... there. "A tournament is supposed to be a friendly competition to have great fights, not death penalty games!"

"Guess you've never heard of gladiators, heh heh..." The Host replied, waving his hand dismissively at the boy. "But I don't make the rules so... wait..." He put on his thinking face, stroking his chin for a moment. "I... do make the rules. Huh! Isn't that a real uh... a real treat, eh?" After a few more chuckles, the Generic Host waggled a finger at Hareta. "Better get started, you uh... what's the word... little person... kid, that's right. Better get started unless you wanna..." With a wide grin, the host made an exploding motion with his hands, accompanied by one of his signature winks.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Punk
The delinquent found himself clapping for the little firework show Generic Host put on, exploding failed participants. The new screens popped up. and apparently his opponent was someone called 'Metal Sonic'. What was he supposed to be, a metal version of some lad named Sonic? A robotic ripoff sounded like a decent foe, if he was anything like Mechagodzilla. The punk squinted at the picture, it looked almost like Pao if he went on a diet. He just hoped the bot's limbs were as frail as they looked, just so he could style on the droid in the upcoming battle. He had not watched his opponent's earlier fight. Either way, Punk was itching to kick some ass, and wouldn't miss this for the world. He clutched his trusty reinforced baseball bat, and then ran towards his respective portal with exaggerated strides, ending in a dive.
The roof rager faceplanted in the abyss, and looked up.
"Please select a stage."
The fugitive grinned. He didn't care where he went, as long as it was on some sort of rooftop, that's where he could shine. He didn't say anything, rather the system read his mind. Colors swirled around in his vision, until he was dropped on-
@Captain Pokémon