• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Bonds Beyond Eden: RP

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
If you have not yet made a character sheet and have been accepted please go to the following link, submit a character sheet, and then proceed to wait for confirmation.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/bonds-beyond-eden-discussion.24401/#post-895467
If you've already been accepted then please enjoy the RP!

Welcome to Eden Strike, player.
-RP-
"I'm home!" She called out into the large house, the only reply she got was from the sounds of her dogs little paws scampering down the stairs to greet her. "Ah! Lulu chan!" The female happiled exclaimed, picking up the small poodle and taking him up with her to her room. But before she went into her own room, she stood outside a door with a sign labeled "Sora" hanging off the handle. "Sora niisan, I brought you some cake from the bakery on my way back from school. I left it on the kitchen table for you" she quietly says, she heard a loud bang from within her brothers room so she quietly retreated back to her own little cave.

"Would you like to enter Eden Strike?"

"Yes"

After the singular word escape her mouth, Sakura laid down in her bed in an almost unconscious state as the headgear adorned her head. Then all was black.

She blinked her eyes open and stood up, looking at herself on the wall mirror of her apartment in Eden Strike. She smirked seeing her well desired body and face, "Bunni, let's strike them dead again today" she giggled out and giving her reflection a wink. Bunni kept her weapons hidden in her inventory as she strolled around the city of Denia, enjoying all the longing looks she was receiving from the male population. "Bunni chan! Pair up with us during the next Squad Jam!" A group of males called out, "maybe! But you'll have to wait and find out!" She replied, before heading to the missions center where she looked through the list of potential missions she could take on with a random team. "I hope my team is all boys."

Nearby...

"Thanks for the help, Llyod!" A small group of players told another player, to which said player rubbed the back of his head.

"Aw, you guys are too nice. It's really nothin'. Call me up if ya need anymore help!" The player, Campeão Llyod, often just referred to as Llyod (vocally) or C.L. (In text), waved the group goodbye, before shuddering. "Phew...okay, note, do more research on that boss, was really winging it there." He told himself, before turning to head back to the list of missions, humming as he scrolled through the list, waiting for some newbie to go talk to him for help. He stopped as he looked to his side and noticed Bunni, stopping.

Hold on...is that...? …I'm next to one of the most popular players in the world, The Rose Demon herself...Better not mess up now. He thought to himself, gulping as he quickly turned back to the list, not wanting to be awkward.
After all, even he knew this younger player was probably better than him overall, so he had to not mess up, especially considering her reputation. If anything, this was terrifying to him, as he had heard rumours of Bunni being absolutely terrifying at times, and for someone like that... Well, it was best to apply his ideals of treating others how you want them to treat you, and not cause a fuss. He turned back to list, and kept scrolling through, hoping a group would come to him for help or at least knowledge so he could stop seeming so awkward in the public of Eden Strike.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Bunni turned to her side and noticed that another player was also looking through the different missions. She put on her usual charming smile before turning to the male next to her. "Hey, do you maybe wanna team up for a mission or two?" She asks with a smile. Bunni was aware of who she was talking to, she'd seen him around before. She needed more gold for the upcoming 2021 Valentines Day event skins so she had no choice but to team up with people who she knew would be beneficial for her. "I'm in the Top 15 Long range users so I think a pairing with us two would be beneficial to a high ranking mission" she informs, pointing to the hologram screen that held details regarding taking down an A- rank boss located in an abandoned run down city. She had the upper hand due to the location of the mission since she was sure there was enough high ground for her to abuse the enemy minions and give her team access to the boss. Plus the high ground meant she was able to move around more easily without being killed. "So what do you say? Teaming up with me is every male players dream" she says with a sly smirk, holding out her hand for C.L to shake.

Campeão Llyod gulped as he was noticed by Bunni, now knowing he was deep into trouble.
"Hey, listen, Rose Demon, you may be poderoso with your stuff, but A- rank? Those bosses are nigh impossible without weak point abuse." He claimed in response to the question, before pausing.
Okay, she may be trouble, but maybe people might listen more outside of help I made friends with the popular ones...
"...And I'm guessing that's why you'd need the help of someone who studies these guys for a living." He added. "Well, I guess it's my whole thing to help others with this stuff, wouldn't make sense for me to refuse just because it's harder or whatever." He sighed, before shaking Bunni's hand, struggling to keep up this act of carefulness.

"Negócio." He quickly answered. "But if getting involved with someone like you ends with me in shambles, I swear to my mães..." He added as a warning.

Last edited:
Ronin began to materialize inside his Eden Strike apartment, it was a nice apartment with decent enough decorations and home appliances alongside a lot of samurai related decorations. He immediately walked out of his door to enter the virtual city where many other players went about their businesses, a few players gathered around what appeared to be an auction for rare weapons, others discussed potential bosses to go after. This was all normal to him as he saw it all before, but what was different was when he set his eyes on a rare sight; the familiar player known as Bunni, he didn't really care for idols all that much and he certainly wasn't one to fawn over celebrities were he 'lucky' enough to meet them.

Ronin walked over to the mission board near them to check for anything interesting and sighed for every player who squealed at the sight of the famous 'Rose Demon', however, he noticed a few players whisper to each other as the looked at Ronin, he didn't care for what they said, but if they referred to him as 'The Samurai', then it was clear they were likely fans if not just familiar with him and his skills.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Bunni gave her new teammate a smile. "Thanks so much!" She happily exclaims, using her usual peppy and happy go lucky persona to act all cutesy in front of guys. "Oh darling you wont get into any trouble when you're with me, just dont breathe in my direction too much or else the fanbase will eat you alive" she laughed out, while inwardly gagging at the group of male admirers of hers who were crowding together nearby, waving at their idol and singing praises for her. She would've asked a high level fan to join them in the mission but the sight of The Samurai himself gave her a better option. If she played her cards right then she could possible somehow get Ronin to join up with her and Lloyd. But how in the world could she get one of Eden Strike's best melee users to join up with her? It was a puzzling predicament indeed but she was Bunni, the Rose Demon of Eden Strike, known for her beauty and leathalness so naturally even The Samurai would say yes to her, right? "If I team up with Ronin then that would totally boost my popularity! The Rose Demon and The Samurai teaming up, a never before seen team up that could give me more attention" she mentally says to herself, officially deciding to ask the male to team up with her and C.L. "Hey Hey Mr. Samurai" Bunni says with a sweet smile, giving him a wink. "I was wondering if youd join Lloyd and I on this A- rank mission? I'm well aware of your skill in the field and I know with your skills matched up with ours then the three of us will dominate such a high ranking mission. So do you maybe wanna team up?"

Ronin wasn't too surprised by the fact that Bunni approached him, especially when she referred to him as The Samurai. "Sure, depends on the boss you're after. And please, call me Ronin, while I appreciate those who know and refer to me as the Samurai, I'm not one for formalities." Ronin said with a smile under his oni mask, his tone was similar to how someone would greet an old friend. "Although part of me's worried by what kind of attention I'll get after going on a mission with you, I might to kiss my peace and quiet goodbye." He joked before he folded his arms which caused his cloak to cover most of his torso.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Endstorm spawned in his apartement in the game and walked out scrolling through the misson board and sighed, there were no exciting missons. Some of other players looked at his skin in awe, he was known as one of the richest players on the game, the fame came with perks an downsides. He walked by two players, The Rose Demon and and The Samurai. He'd knew them, from their popularity. He snapped when he heard A-rank misson. "Excuse me did you say A-rank mission," Endstorm said in awe.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shadow Thorn huffed loudly as he stood up from his seat in the br near the mission board, he placed his helmet on his head and start to exit the bar, as he was leaving he was pestered for some pictures and he obliged he had recently become rank number 3 whe it came to range users and it had brought a lot more fans to his world. He finished the photo and walked to the board towering over most people as he looked at the missions in the board ignoring the loud group talking about a high level mission. He casually glanced over the missions chewing his lip slightly under his helmet. He needed to save up for some new cosmetics for his sniper and he was wondering what might be the best bet.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Bunni let out a gentle giggle, inwardly smirking at the effect it had on her male fans. "I promise teaming up with me wont be so bad, my fans are protective but I'll make sure they wont harass any of you too much" she says with a smile, her face very much visible to the public due to the fact her usual rabbit mask was not yet covering her doll like appearence, this was it she'd finally get the perfect team up! "The mission is pretty basic in terms of execution, just challenging due to the level of the boss and its minions. Basically all we have to do is kill the boss then we're good to go!" Bunni informs with her usual smile. She was about to send a group invite to both C.L and Ronin for them to join her group, but then a sudden newcomer seemed to appear out of nowhere due to Bunni being too focused on Ronin. She turned to Endstorm, seeing his nametags above him, and nodded her head. "Uh yeah we're doing an A- rank mission if you'd like to join" she hesitantly says. Adding more people was risky due to having to share the rewards evenly but the more firepower they had meant the easier the mission would be.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
"Sure, I've been low on mission lately," said Endstorm arranging his own bunny mask. You must be Bunni, I've heard of you from the leaderboards and you must be Ronin," said. He rummaged through his inventory, "Well we got to be prepared, as you can see I'm Endstorm, but just call me, Storm, please.

While Bunni had walked over to Ronin, Llyod had quietly followed, recognizing Ronin but not wanting to bring it up. To not draw attention, he checked his stats.
Rank 51 in explosives...157 in handguns...and 56 in melee. I'm way out of my depth with these people...
He sighed as he looked back up, seeing Ronin right there. He gulped and gave him a small wave, not noticing Endstorm yet.
"Oh, hey Ronin...long time no see?" He piped up.
Let's hope he's more cooperative than during that B+ rank mission and stupid crab boss...
"Lucky you, fate makes us work together again." He tried to joke.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shadow Thorn sighed as he realised that these people had picked up the best option for mission so he turned to Bunni who was closest to him, "I couldn't help but notice that your doing a very good mission there and it's currently the only one of that type so I'm going to be joining you whether you like it or not" he said failing to hide his un happiness at working with so many people but he needed this mission to get enough money and Endstorm was close to him in level and The Rose Demon and The Samurai were decent enough players. He stood showing no emotion thanks to his helmet.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Bunni stood there stunned, she didn't know what to do. The amount of people going on this mission was amazing but then that meant sharing the reward money with more people. "I see, well it's great to have you on the team" she smiles out before going through her menu options and pressing a button to invite the male players to join her team. She sent the invitation and waited for them to press Accept while she went into her inventory and equipped her rabbit shaped mask since it did help with her being able to see targets from a further distance. The second the kabuki styled rabbit mask covered up her face, her whole demeanor went 180. She always felt more cold when she wore the mask, maybe it was just the vibe the whole mask gave off that made her act differently. "Is everybody ready?"

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Endstorm arranged his own mask and nodded and pressed the Accept button. "And any gold that I earn I'll give it you guys," Endstorm said kindly and arranged his tie and pulled out his umbrella, "We'll let's do this," Endstorm said. He was excited for this it was his fifth A-rank mission, but he was doing to with pro players as well.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shadow Thorn nodded and casually pressed accept before standing with his arms crossed as he looked over the group. This would probably be a cake walk with the amount of pro players present and he was fine with that. Easy money was easy money no matter which way you displayed it. He was trying to pinpoint how these people were as players, he knew The Rose Demon and The Samurai's playstyles and a little bit of Endstorms from a friends who had done a mission with him before. He shrugged he would get acquainted with them all soon enough.

C.L. pressed accept quickly, getting his handgun ready, taking a look at the group. He definitely felt out of place, these were all high ranking players...or, in Endstorm's case, wealthy. He wasn't highly ranked or rich, he just knew what each boss was weak against.
...Alright, can't pass this opportunity up, make allies with them, Llyod. They might be using your knowledge, so maybe using them isn't so bad...
"Pronto." He told Bunni, flipping his handgun in his twitching hand. "You guys have a way wider rep than me, so you guys best live up that. Let's try not to end up a bunch of mbims, 'kay?" He tried to act confident even though he was absolutely terrified of angering this group.

Ronin raised an eyebrow when C.L. greeted him like an old friend, some guilt crossed his face as the man didn't seem that familiar to him. He clicked on 'Accept' when Bunni asked if everyone was ready. "Just because we've got a few "famous" players in this team doesn't mean any of us should get cocky, I've seen a lot of players here fall victim to their own overconfidence..." He thought to himself before he looked around while his cloak lightly swayed in the virtual breeze.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Bunni took took out all her weapons from her inventory the second she saw all her teammates health bars appear on the top right corner of her vision. She held Venus' handle in one hand and used her other free hand to click Confirm on the mission hologram form. A blue circle appeared around the small group, a light then appearing around them to the point that the bright light cut out everything else in Bunni's line of vision that was outside the circle. When the light dissapeared they were no longer idling by in the Mission Center, the five-man squad was now in a run down city with abandoned vehicles and buildings everywhere. The ground was damp, probably due to the weather considering that the only think visible in the sky was dark stormy clouds that appeared to be ready to release the droplets of rain they was holding in. Their line of sight was illuminated only by the few streetlights that somehow were still working, the area smelled of decay and sewage, not an appealing place to be. "This place is kinda spooky" Bunni mumbled out, placing her hand on her mask in attempt to activate its special ability that would enable her to see the outlines of enemies and have a clearer vision in the rather dark map. But when she tapped the area that would activate "enemy sight mode" a notification appeared only to her that said "Using this item is prohibited in this area." She gripped Venus tightly in annoyance, Bunni was a god tier sniper but her mask helped her a lot with her infamous window shots. "My mask isn't working" she says, letting out a sigh before trying to look on her map for the boss location. On her mark they were all yellow dots that were clearly visible, but the boss' red mark was disappearing and reappearing directly at the center of the map. And just to add to the spookiness of it all, it started to rain. Heavy droplets of water fell down from the sky making an ominous pitter pattering sound as it made contact with the cement ground. Bunni stood closer to her taller teammates out of fear, she recollected all the information she had previously read from the mission infogram and suddenly it clicked to her why this mission was so hard. The boss was probably one of the new implanted Camo Monsters. The new bosses were creatures located in maps that would hide any trace of where they are, basically it was a hunt. But the twist of these hunt missions were the fact that while you're hunting the boss, the boss will already be hunting you. "We need to get out of the open."

As soon as they were transported, C.L.'s mood changed almost instantly, as his eyes darted around the area.
"If your item isn't working, work around that. There's a reason." He told Bunni as he raised Poeira with his hand, checking his map, gritting his teeth with a low sigh.
"Camo boss, foda-se." He cursed under his breath. "Alright, we need a plan." He admitted before leaning over to whisper to his teammates. "I'll be the bait. I can lure the boss to me, and then you guys can ambush it, m'kay? If it's the boss I think it is, don't think small areas like alleys will work like they do against giant bosses." He ordered to the group and he starting forward, putting his hand to the side to walk alongside a building. "But yeah, let's get out to the open first. It'll be more fair for us there." He agreed with Bunni's plan. "The otiteñs cannot help us here, after all." He finished, gesturing to the clouded sky.

When Ronin transported with everyone else, he quickly went to get out his Heckler & Koch HK416 assault rifle and looked around to see the abandoned city they spawned in. When he tried to turn on a tracker to get better knowledge on his enemies' whereabouts, he heard Bunni mention that this boss was one of the Camo Monsters. Ronin knew about these monsters and while they offered a good challenge, they were a pain in the ass to find and it didn't help that they may be right behind him, so when it came to missions like these, he never let his guard down, he undid the safety on his gun and made sure he had a full clip. He raised an eyebrow when he heard C.L.'s plan and looked around to see if anyone else agreed. "Sounds like a decent plan, anyone else got any ideas on how to proceed?" Ronin asked as he rarely lowered his weapon.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Shadow looked around as he spawned in his rifle on his back and his smg on his hip. He turned to Bunni, "hey your a sniper right, I think you and I should take up a decent vantage point each to cover the most ground and provide support" he said scanning the nearby areas with his helmet to found some good vantage points as he gently checked his rifle as he waited for Bunni's response. Despite being fairly known for manipulating men into giving her stuff or using them for her own gain she was still a decent player and could probably give him a run for his money in a one on one.
@tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Bunni turned to Shadow and nodded her head. "Considering that it's raining like hell in this map it's safe to assume this creature will be on ground since the heavy rain will make it difficult for a creature to fly" she points out, turning off the safety of her own weapon. She quickly went into her menu before turning on the group intercoms so they could communicate even while separated. "Alright Shadow, shall we?" She asks with a wink to hide the fact that her hands were trembling. Bunni took out her grappling hook that was attached to a long pink ribbon before throwing it up on to the sturdiest looking building they were near the second she saw that the bosses marker had appeared closer to where they were. Bunni easily scaled up the building due to her small frame, when she got to the flat rooftop she wrapped some of the ribbon around her ankle just in case. The rain was terrible, her pink hair soaked and sticking to her face, but she couldn't let the god awful weather distract her. If she could rely on her vision then she had to rely on everything else, but the rain had covered up the original smell of the map, and due to the droplets hitting the abandoned cars and pavement it was hard to hear anything. But according to the update news these bosses were large so there was one thing they couldnt hide, the vibration of their large movements. Bunni laid on her stomach silently, using the ledge of the rooftop to lean her weapon on. Bunni pulled on the the golden rose shaped charm at the handle of her gun, causing Venus's scope to come out and for its firing range to increase. Now all she had to do was wait. The only female in the group checked her map and noticed that the red market had suddenly appeared a few blocks away from their current location. From the corner of her eye she could have sworn she saw a long reptilian like tail drag through an alleyway, was it a shadow or could it have been the boss? She wasn't too sure but she turned on the intercoms and whispered "I saw a large tail a few alleyways down from your current location, please be careful."

"A large tail?" C.L. paused before speaking into the intercom. "Everyone, do your best to stay quiet. I know which boss it is." He suddenly said, switching to Greve. "It's blind, but has perfect hearing and smell, so make sure you use the rain to damp the smell and stay quiet." He explained. "I'll lure it to me and then you guys attack. I'll do my best to expose the weak point." He finalised his earlier plan.
There aren't many tailed bosses in this game...Let's hope this bluff was correct, I can't seem like a fool now. He thought to himself, flipping the switch on Greve to keep super recoil off , running forward closer to where Bunni had said she had seen the tail, and firing a grenade into the air.

Last edited: