• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join BNHA: Malevolent Shadows (REMASTERED) DISC

Who is BNHA best boy

• Todoroki

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Todoroki

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Todoroki

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Name: Jou Kamino
Height:5'10"
Appearance:Look at my profile pic. but under he has brown pants,black leather shoes and white socks.
Personality:
Most know that above all else he's forgiving and precise. And he's also individualistic, capable and friendly, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being annoying as well.
His forgiving nature though, this is what he's pretty much known for. He also thinks quickly. Nobody's perfect of course and Jou has bad personalities to deal with too. His annoying personality and dishonesty don't make for the best person to be with.

Quirk: Glass. He can control glass. he can launch glass shards at enemies and create openings at glass without breaking and making a noise. but if used too much his hands can get paralyzed for about an hour and a half.
Hero Name: Crystal
Hero Suit: he has a mask just like uraraka's. but his suit looks like a divers suit that has glass shards poking out. he also has white gloves and black knee length boots.
Other:
B
L
U
E

C
U
C
U
M
B
E
R

Last edited:
Name: Cody Pull
Height: 5'6
Appearance: has medium length brown hair that goes dow to his neck, is average height with a fit build. When not in uniforme, wears grey pants, an orange t-shirt and blue shoes
Personality: A fun loving, laid-back guy and loves to joke around, has a great sense of humour. Is also very kindhearted and would help those in need.
Quirk: I feel like keeping this a mystery until it is revealed, is that ok?
Hero Name: TBD
Hero Suit: TBD
Other: What's a blue cucumber?

Name: Holly Gallop
Height: 5'0
Appearance: Has long light blonde hair, is average height. A bit short. Wears green v-neck with a blue skirt and black shoes when not in uniforme
Personality: is kind of shy, tries to act cool but easily gets flustered
Quirk: summon gun: able to summon a revolver into her hands, the gun can only shoots as fast as she can pull the trigger, gun has recoil like a real gun
Hero Name: Cowgirl
Hero Suit: A brown jacket covering a white blouse, a brown skirt and black over knee socks, Cowgirl boots and hat, very western
Other:

Name: Kevin Cujoh
Height: 5'5
Appearance: has short flat black hair with the bangs swiped over his right eye, not very tall or buff. Wear a red t-shirt under a black jacket, brown shorts and blue black shoes with blue tripes on the sides when not in uniform
Personality: carefree and a bit lazy, doesn't social much and doesn't care about what others think of him. Is very kind
Quirk: Mimic: Able to copy another person's quirk with physical contact, can not copy mutant quirks or quirks that summons things, copied quirks have a lower development potential than the original, using too many quirks simultaneously cause huge stamina drain
Hero Name: Replicator
Hero Suit: Black skin tight shirt and pants with a dark blue stripes along the arms with leather padding sewn in them and a dark green military helmet
Other:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I stopped getting notifications at all for like a week, thanks Pokecharms... I'll be editing Parker's quirk, but he'll be the same otherwise.

Name: Parker Bell
Height: 5'9''
Appearance: Parker is pretty plain looking. Medium length black hair swept to the side, brown eyes and black eye-glasses. He usually wears a plain black hoodie and dark jeans with black shoes. He doesn't stand out in a crowd and is often overlooked. He's average height and is neither skinny nor fat.
Personality: Parker is loyal and extremely caring of other people. His friends mean more than anything to him and he would do anything to keep them safe. Sadly, he never really had friends to care about. He's always been overlooked and nobody really talked to him. Because of this, he's quiet and kind of a shut-in. He's not really smart or athletic and spent most of his time reading comics or playing video games, but his parents still wanted him to try out for GPWU along with other hero schools.
Quirk: Armed - Parker has metal blades next to all of his bones, they strengthen his body making hitting him feel like punching a wall. Parker can also extend these blades from anywhere on his body that has a bone. Currently he can only use the blades on his arms and legs though. (Mutant Quirk)
Hero Name: Grandmaster
Hero Suit: Parker's hero suit is a black cloak with metal shoulder pads and a metal chest plate. The arm and shin guards have slits for the blades, and they also sharpen the blades when they come out.
Other: Parker is deathly afraid of blue cucumbers, don't ask why.

Anyone decided the No.1 pro hero of this universe? Cause otherwise, I have the perfect candidate.
Name: Achilles Helles
Height: 6''9''
Appearance: Tall, Muscular, Long, black hair, slight sliver of a beard, tan skin, usually wears a thin jacket open with no shirt under, even when it,s cold, also cargo shorts. He also has orange sunglasses.
Personality: Valiant, cocky, cynical on the outside, but caring, sensitive and serious on the inside, always encouraging to the young, hoping to forge a better tomorrow. never prioritizes fighting, and usually tries to calm down the villain in a peaceful manner.
Specialty: Tends to show off in action. Not always paying attention. REALLY hates spiders (He's fine with any other bugs)
Quirk: Heart Of All, a very powerful quirk suited for the number one pro hero. What is often mistaken for an Immense Strength enhancement quirk is actually much more sophisticated. To Summarize, his body takes up the mass of whatever object he currently has skin contact with. Because of this, he takes off his shoes when he gets fully serious. In doing so, since his foot is touching the ground, he gains and can punch people with the mass of the planet.
Hero Name: World
Hero Suit: A skin tight, full body dark blue spandex, with white blotches shaped like the different countries of the world. also has iron boot that weight 500 kg each, serving as his standard punch strength.
Other: Has a fatal heart disease that WILL kill him.

BLUE CUCUMBER (almost forgot)

Last edited:
I will try my best with each post, though I have more than a few RPs I am in.

I want to keep the hero school, it's part of the charm of MHA and I don't want to ditch that.