• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Blue Mage's Trading Post

I, like a lot of people, want to complete the Pokédex, but there are a certain few pokémon that I just cannot catch on my own. That being said, it doesn't matter to me what the specifics are, just so as long as I can fill in those pages. I am trading nothing but legitimate pokémon, and I would prefer to get legitimate trades back. Other than that, I don't care what level the pokémon is, what its nature is, what it's carrying, what its moves are, what its name is, everything else. Here is a list of pokémon I need that I cannot catch on my own. Below that is a list of what I'm offering in the way of pokémon and items. Hopefully I can get you something you need.

What I Need
Celebi
Deoxys
Lugia

What I Want
Corsola
Delibird
Entei
Kingdra
Raikou
Slowking

What I'm Offering
Articuno
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Feebas (maxed beauty upon request)
Gible
Groudon
Kangaskhan
Latias
Latios
Lucario
Metagross
Mewtwo
Moltres
Mudkip
Palkia
Rayquaza
Regigigas
Salamence
Sinnoh starters
Squirtle
Torchic
Zapdos

If I don't have something on this list that you want, I might just have it. I've caught over four-hundred pokémon, so chances are good, unless you want something in the top list.

Items I'm Offering
Expert Belt
Leftovers
Master Ball
PP Max
Rare Candy
TM06 Toxic
TM47 Steel Wing
TM51 Roost

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya. I'll get you:

Chikorita
Ekans
Growlithe
Hitmontop
Totodile
Zangoose

I also have a Ho-oh but I don't think it's legit... although the guy said it was. >_>

Are your legendaries legit?
Would you trade the above pokemons for Regirock/steel/ice + TM 71?

Yep, all of my legendaries are legit. I'll definitely trade Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and TM71 Stone Edge for those! Here's what I have for you in list.

Regirock (holding TM 71 Stone Edge)
Regice
Registeel
Magnezone
Absol
Golem

For

Chikorita
Ekans
Growlithe
Hitmontop
Totodile
Zangoose

Is this fine?

Can you change the Absol or Golem to Skarmory? And you can give me even a Bidoof for the last one. :3

Give me a few minutes since I'm waiting for a trade and some time to breed Chikorita and Totodile.

Edit: May I know the nature of your Latios and Latias?

Will do. How long are you gonna be on? This might take 20 more mins. I don't have a spare Totodile either so breeding that too. XD
My bad. @_@

Don't worry, I got time to spare. I'm gonna need to know your Friend Code for when we do this trade. Mine is in the trainer card in my signature.

I have a spare Miltank, Snubull, and Seadra. ( I don't have Dragon Scale...sorry.

Will you trade those 3 for you Kyogre and TM 84.

I can throw in an extra Coba Berry or something...

Sarge the Heavy: cool, I'll PM you with details.

xGxAxBxYx: sorry, I only have one Kyogre that I can trade, so I'd like to try and trade it for something I need instead of want. If there's anything else you'd like, just ask. I've got a large amount of other pokémon, so we can work something out if there's anything you want for individual trades.

I have access to about four hundred pokémon, so if you're looking for something, I can likely help you get it. I have already sent you a PM regarding things I think you need from what I saw on your trade thread. Hopefully we can work out something that benefits both of us.