1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Blue Mage's Trading Post

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Blue Mage, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I, like a lot of people, want to complete the Pokédex, but there are a certain few pokémon that I just cannot catch on my own. That being said, it doesn't matter to me what the specifics are, just so as long as I can fill in those pages. I am trading nothing but legitimate pokémon, and I would prefer to get legitimate trades back. Other than that, I don't care what level the pokémon is, what its nature is, what it's carrying, what its moves are, what its name is, everything else. Here is a list of pokémon I need that I cannot catch on my own. Below that is a list of what I'm offering in the way of pokémon and items. Hopefully I can get you something you need.

What I Need
    Celebi
    Deoxys
    Lugia

What I Want
    Corsola
    Delibird
    Entei
    Kingdra
    Raikou
    Slowking

What I'm Offering
    Articuno
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Feebas (maxed beauty upon request)
    Gible
    Groudon
    Kangaskhan
    Latias
    Latios
    Lucario
    Metagross
    Mewtwo
    Moltres
    Mudkip
    Palkia
    Rayquaza
    Regigigas
    Salamence
    Sinnoh starters
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Zapdos

If I don't have something on this list that you want, I might just have it. I've caught over four-hundred pokémon, so chances are good, unless you want something in the top list.

Items I'm Offering
    Expert Belt
    Leftovers
    Master Ball
    PP Max
    Rare Candy
    TM06 Toxic
    TM47 Steel Wing
    TM51 Roost

#1 Blue Mage, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  2. Hiya. I'll get you:

Chikorita
    Ekans
    Growlithe
    Hitmontop
    Totodile
    Zangoose

I also have a Ho-oh but I don't think it's legit... although the guy said it was. >_>

Are your legendaries legit?
    Would you trade the above pokemons for Regirock/steel/ice + TM 71?

3. Yep, all of my legendaries are legit. I'll definitely trade Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and TM71 Stone Edge for those! Here's what I have for you in list.

Regirock (holding TM 71 Stone Edge)
    Regice
    Registeel
    Magnezone
    Absol
    Golem

For

Chikorita
    Ekans
    Growlithe
    Hitmontop
    Totodile
    Zangoose

Is this fine?

4. Can you change the Absol or Golem to Skarmory? And you can give me even a Bidoof for the last one. :3

Give me a few minutes since I'm waiting for a trade and some time to breed Chikorita and Totodile.

Edit: May I know the nature of your Latios and Latias?

5. Sure, I'll change out the Golem for a Skarmory. Latios' nature is Naive and Latias' nature is Sassy. Send me a PM when you're ready.

6. Will do. How long are you gonna be on? This might take 20 more mins. I don't have a spare Totodile either so breeding that too. XD
    My bad. @_@

7. Don't worry, I got time to spare. I'm gonna need to know your Friend Code for when we do this trade. Mine is in the trainer card in my signature.

8. Hello! I'm willing to trade my Lugia for your Latios, if you'd like. :) It would take a little time, though.

9. Oh right, lol. I keep assuming it's in my sig. 3137 2612 0012. Thanks.

10. To Soren: Sure, I'll do Latios for Lugia. I'll wait for you, I'm patient.

11. Would you be willing to trade your Latias for a Cyndaquil?

I'd totally understand if you said no.

12. Sure, I'd be willing to do that trade.

13. I have a spare Miltank, Snubull, and Seadra. ( I don't have Dragon Scale...sorry.

Will you trade those 3 for you Kyogre and TM 84.

I can throw in an extra Coba Berry or something...

14. I can trade you a Jirachi for a Feebas (no maxed beauty is necessary)

15. Sarge the Heavy: cool, I'll PM you with details.

xGxAxBxYx: sorry, I only have one Kyogre that I can trade, so I'd like to try and trade it for something I need instead of want. If there's anything else you'd like, just ask. I've got a large amount of other pokémon, so we can work something out if there's anything you want for individual trades.

#15 Blue Mage, Apr 23, 2009
  16. Umm, I'm not sure. Every other pokemon you have are the ones I already have too.

Are you offering any other pokemon?

17. I have access to about four hundred pokémon, so if you're looking for something, I can likely help you get it. I have already sent you a PM regarding things I think you need from what I saw on your trade thread. Hopefully we can work out something that benefits both of us.

#17 Blue Mage, Apr 23, 2009