• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Black City

Well, I have recently started trading on the GTS, as I have bred a ton of spare Darumaka trying to get the Dream World ability. In addition, I have started this trading this week. However, when I went to Black City for the first time this month, most of the buildings were gone! The market was gone, many trainers were gone, and some of the skyscrapers were shorter. I thought the city changed when you went into the game sync or something, not trading online. What happened?

Also, this can be the place to discuss Black City. On another note, when I first entered, I loved the city. It seemed to blatantly mock the materialism of modern culture, as well as having outrageously priced Pokeballs. :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Pokemon Black

Apparently if you don't visit the city on a regular basis and talk to the people within it, they'll start to leave and it'll turn back into a boring, empty place. How long had it been since you last visited it?

Also, might I suggest you rename this thread? "Pokemon Black" is somewhat misleading as a title, and since Black City/White Forest are so closely linked I think it'd be fair discussing both of them within the same thread. Just a thought. :)

Re: Pokemon Black

Oops, sorry. I must have been thinking of the wrong words when I wrote this. I shall change it.

Well, I had not visited it for about a week...at what point do people start disappearing?