• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Bendy and the Ink Machine RP

Discussion's here if you're interested in joining: https://pokecharms.com/threads/bendy-and-the-ink-machine-rp.16786/#post-461973
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheri brushed a loose-hanging branch out of the way. Her and her friends were exploring the woods during their summer vacation when they stumbled across a dirt road that looked like it hadn't been used in ages. The path was overgrown with grass and weeds, at one point, a tree had started growing in the middle of it. Cheri saw something through the forest. "What's that?" she asked, and picked up her pace. It looked like a building, at least from the distance that she was observing it from.

"Well, my mother always said three things, go play in the street, if a stranger gives you candy, get in their car, and go into weird buildings," Daniel chimmed as he walked upon the Ill-kept path. He kicked his shoes in the dirt and whistled. The teen blissfully looked forward at the intimidating building in the distance.

"My gut instinct says don't go towards it," Eli said. He ran up to his friends, as he was lagging behind. A branch had flicked him in the face. "But why not?" He laughed. Eli raced ahead of the group.

Yanking a twig off of a low-hanging branch that was close to her face, Avalonia tossed it off to the side, stepping through the unkempt path that seemed to lead toward an old building. "Not gonna lie, Daniel, but that advice is literally the worst thing I've ever heard." The older teen chuckled quietly to herself, glancing at each member of the small group as she continued the trek. "As cool as that building looks, are you really sure going into it is such a good idea?" With a pale hand, she pushed her black-rimmed glasses higher onto the bridge of her nose, examining what she could see of the exterior of the building. "Be careful, Eli, mate..."

"Well, we're on break anyway, and this is about the most interesting thing that's happened in three weeks. I guess we should be careful, but we can still go in," Cheri argued. She was intrigued by the building, and as the group edged forwards, it appeared to be absolutely falling apart. "Whoa," she gasped, and read the sign in front. "SillyVision Studios...I feel like I've seen that before, maybe on one of Dad's old cassettes or something..." There didn't appear to be any windows. However, like the rest of the building, the door seemed to be old and rotting with age. Curiosity piqued, Cheri pushed on it. The door gave a sharp crack and splintered. Cheri gasped, surprised, and drew her hand back. It wasn't hurt, but now there was a hole in the door.

Eli turned to Yanking. "I already told you. Call me Diamond. Not Eli," He said. He turned to the door. "That's the gods saying we should go in!" Eli exclaimed. He was very religious, only because his patents were. He wasn't as religious as them. He slipped through the hole. Eli looked around.

"Well, I've never been one to deny an adventure," Daniel reassured. He whistled as he walked to the building. Sillyvison, Isn't that Bendy?Daniel thought as he looked at the sign," Wait, isn't that the animation studio with that Micky Mouse Rip-off, I think his name was Like Binding, but I'm not sure."

"Huh...It's on the tip of my tongue..." Cheri thought for a second, then shrugged. "It'll come to me eventually. Watch out, Diamond! Don't want to kick the door down on top of ya!" she called, and then kicked out. The door gave quickly, and Cheri walked through. Inside, there were yellowing posters. "Bendy, that's what his name was," she said, looking at one. The entryway seemed to lead into a larger room. Shafts of sunlight filtered through some spots in the roof, but otherwise the building was dark. However, there seemed to be light coming from one room farther off. Cheri reached into her backpack and drew out her flashlight. She clicked it on, passing the beam over the room slowly. The place was definitely abandoned, but what puzzled Cheri was the fact that there were still papers on one desk, and every so often a seemingly random item would be knocked over on the floor. "Wierd..."

Eli looked around, suddenly scared. "Maybe this wasn't the best idea..?" He said. He shrugged. He looked at the running projector. "Any idea who turned that on..?"

"Sorry, Diamond! Guess I forgot about that..." Fanta awkwardly laughed off her verbal mistake, stepping through the now-open doorway and looking around the building's interior. It looked very familiar, but where she had seen it before, she could not remember for the life of her. "Bendy, eh? Where've I heard that name before...?" Lightly, the redhead knocked on her forehead with a hand, looking over the posters near the entrance. "Bendy the Dancing Demon? Boris the Wolf? Where have I freaking heard these names!?" Before she could go on, however, an illuminated projector was pointed out by Diamond, and Ava automatically walked over to it, nervously wringing her hands together. She looked the whole thing over but dared not touch it. "Huh. This place sure is weird... also, where's all the color?" Looking back to the group, Fanta held both her arms out, gesturing to the entire room, laughing quietly to herself.

Ace was close behind the group. He kept quiet, listening in on their conversations, watching his surroundings as they went. He groaned at the sight of the abandoned studio, the wooden walls, and faded color made it look like the place would collapse at any moment. "I don't think we should do this... Guys?" He spoke silently, you could hardly hear him. To his surprise everyone else was already inside. He frowned, quickly rushing in, after them. He soon made a stop behind Fanta. He stared at her before frowning. It wasn't long before that frown turned into a smirk, as he walked up behind her. He then quickly placed his arms on her shoulders, shaking them while he yelled, "BOO!" In attempt to scare her.

Before anyone could respond to her question, Fanta quite literally jumped as something grabbed her shoulders and shook her while yelling. "OH MY ACTUAL-!" Visibly shaking, she stepped forward, out of the person's grasp, and immediately whipped around to look at Ace with wide eyes, breathing heavily. "...A-Are you kidding me, dude? Why?" Ava placed her hands on her knees, hunched over as she regained her breath, shaking her head disapprovingly at her friend, but it was quite obvious that she was trying not to laugh. "You're the worst, y'know that?" she said to Ace through a large smile.

Ace smirked at her priceless expression. He let out a small sigh, then putting his arms behind his head. "Sorry! I couldn't resist mate, especially in this haunted house..." He groaned, looking around, then fixing his gaze back to Ava. He smiled. "Would a Hug calm you down~?" He smirked, then extending his arms out.

Cheri walked over to the projector wnd tilted her head to the side. "Yeah, that's definitely a little creepy. I wonder if--AAAGH!" Ace's prank had startled her, too, and she swung around instinctively, wielding her flashlight like a club. Fortunately for Ace, and probably herself, as well, Cheri realized that it was her friend before she swung. "Holy crap, Ace! Way to scare us half to death," she said, laughing.

Ava seemed to ponder the offer of a hug for a moment, looking over to Cheri as she did so. "Right!?" she responded to her friend, gesturing to her widely with a hand before standing upright and also holding out her other arm. "I guess a hug would be alright, but they have gotten me in trouble in the past, so make it quick, yeah?" With a smirk of her own, Fanta looked at Ace, patiently waiting with her arms outstretched.

Eli laughed at the prank. "Good one!" He chuckled. He looked at the Bendy Cutout near the projector. He turned it off. He slippes over to Bendy. He was messing with it, when he snapped the head off. "What the-?! Oh Crap!" Eli laughed. "I sure hope Bendy doesn't come to life and want revenge!"

Ace smirked at Cheri. "I mean, C'mon mate! It's soo easy I feel guilty!" He smiled. "How soo? Actually, scratch that, I don't want to know." He smirked, then hugging her for 3 seconds before pulling away, and smiling, putting his hands in his Pockets.

Cheri smirked and rolled her eyes at Fanta and Ace. She turned around and again noticed the light coming out of one of the rooms. "While you two do that, I'm gonna go check that wierd light out." She pointed at the corner where a faint light leaked out, then headed towards it. When she turned the corner, Cheri stopped dead in her tracks. There was what looked like an operating table inside, and on the table was a black-and-white figure that was unmistakibly Boris the Wolf. His chest was cut open, but where there should have been blood and organs, there was only ink and a wrench. Two candles sat on the floor, explaining the light, but providing a new question entirely: who had lit them? "Uhh, guys?" Cheri called to her friends, "You might want to check this out..."

Ace frowned, turning to Cheri just before she turned the corner. "Coming!" He called out, then walking over, with a smile, his smile turning into a frown once he saw what had waited for him. "B-Boris?" He frowned, staring at the lifeless corpse of Borris the Wolf.

Eli heard Cheri call. He brought Bendy's head as he waddled to her. "What is it? This thing is pretty damn heav-" Eli walked in the room. He dropped the cutout's head. Eli screamed at the top of his lungs. He dropped to the ground.

Fanta quickly hugged Ace, accepting his apology, before looking over to Diamond, openly laughing as she realized that he had decapitated the Bendy cutout. "Dude, how?" she plainly asked, a grin on her face, "how did you manage to d-" Before she could finish her thought, she could hear Cheri call to them from down the hall. "Shoot! Hold on, Cheri!" she called back to her, glancing at the two guys she stood with before rushing over to the room that her other friend had entered. Once she walked in, she stopped dead in her tracks, looking over the figure that was attached to an operation table with wide eyes. "Holy... well, that's not terrifying or anything," Fanta said sarcastically, gesturing to Boris with both hands before placing them on her hips. "What kind of sick animation studio is this...?"

Eli curled up on the ground. He whimpered like a baby. He rocked back and forth. Eli tried to roll out of the room but failed. He breathed heavily.

Once she realized Diamond was in the room, Fanta dropped onto one knee and propped herself up with a hand while she placed reassuringly placed her free hand on his shoulder, frowning widely. "Hey, calm down...! Everything's alright...! If you wanna go back outside, you can wait for us there. Would you like to do that?" she asked in a soothing voice, eyes sparkling with worry for her friend.

Cheri didn't know what was more disturbing--Boris or the candles and bowls filled with something black, white, and chunky. "This is just insane," she muttered. Cheri turned around, a bit sick, and walked back into the larger room. There was a hall on the other side, as well, and this one seemed to be quite important. At the end of the hall, a large sign had been nailed above the doorway, reading "Ink Machine". Inside, a bulky machine sat on the decaying floorboards. The floor around it was stained with ink. "Here's a change of scenery," Cheri said aloud, walking over.

Watching Diamond leave the room, Fanta awkwardly stood up, a bit defeated, and looked at Boris again. "...I really don't wanna think about anything that's going on in this room..." Slowly, she walked over to the side of the operation table, examining the peeling poster on the wall before looking back at Boris, noticing something underneath him. She wasn't entirely sure what it was, however, so Ava left it there, not paying it any mind as she poked Boris' paw. "This is so weird... I don't think I like it too-too much..." she spoke to herself more than anyone else.

Cheri shrugged. "The sign says 'Ink Machine,' so I'm guessing that's what this is...?" She examined the parts. "I wonder what it's supposed to do..." No matter how hard she looked at it, Cheri couldn't quite understand what the contraption was for. There was a large container of what looked to be ink on the back, and a nozzle on the front dripped with the dense, black liquid.

"How do you turn it on?" He asked. He looked at the machine. He circled it. "Ugh, it's dripping ink. Maybe we shouldn't have come here," Eli mumbled. Eli walked over to Cheri. He stood next to her.

"I kinda want to find out what it does. Maybe someone left an instruction manual somewhere around here," Cheri said. "And it's not like we're gonna get killed by a little bit of ink." Her tone softwned a bit. "I get it, you were probably freaked out earlier. Honestly, so was I. But that might have just been someone's sadistic idea of an office. The Boris thing was probably just a gigantic plushie that someone cut open and splashed ink onto." Though she didn't betray it, Cheri was trying to convince herself of this as well.