• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Bendy and the Ink Machine RP

So, I was thinking of starting a BATIM Roleplay. Here's the jist:

Some teenagers come across the abandoned remains of SillyVision Studios. They're feeling a bit brave, and this is probably not the best for them. Anyways, they go inside to explore. What they stumble across is truly intriguing and, unbeknownst to the youths, incredibly dangerous...

If you don't know the plot of Bendy and the Ink Machine, I would strongly suggest that you at least watch a let's-play of it, if not buy it yourself.

I'm gonna tag a couple friends real quick, calling @Il Fantasma and @DiamondPikachu!
Here's the form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills(Can they wield a weapon, are they a skilled artist, etc.):
Other:

And here's mine:

Name: Cheryl Ray(Goes by Cheri)
Appearance: Cheri has brown hair that she wears in a pixie cut hairstyle, blue eyes, and fair skin. She wears a pink tee-shirt with a multicolored pattern on it, denim overall shorts, purple leggings, and black combat boots. She also has a backpack that she keeps various things in.
Personality: Cheri is seen by many as an ideal leader, though she will defy this with a red face. If her friends are in harm's way, she will fight with tooth and claw to protect them, though she's not exactly afraid to run if the scenario proves too risky. Notably, Cheri is also quite physically able. This comes from wrestling her two older brothers most of her life.
Skills(Can they wield a weapon, are they a skilled artist, etc.): Cheri is able to use what she's given to the best of her abilities and get out of a tough situation(most of the time).
Other:

Since I was an idiot and accidentally posted this in the Pokemon Role Play Discussion forum, here's @Asriel Hydreigon-murr's character's form:

Name: Daniel Gray
Appearance: Daniel has slick dark brown hair and brown eyes. His hair is parted to the right. He wears a royal blue Nike shirt and matching shorts. He is caucasian and lightly tanned.
Personality: Daniel doesn't take anything seriously, He's funny loving guy and charasmatic. he may seem happy on the outside, but he has struggled with depression and has intense fear of the dark and failure
Skills(Can they wield a weapon, are they a skilled artist, etc.): He can play the Saxophone, (Not relevant) and genarlly beat things up with whatever type of weapon given to him
Other: none

Starring:
@Cloudswift(me) as Cheryl Ray!
@Asriel Hydreigon-murr as Daniel Gray!
@Lucky Ace as Ace Riders!
@Il Fantasma as Avalonia Milliken!
@DiamondPikachu as Eli!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Eli (Demands People call him Diamond)
Appearance: Eli has short dirty blond hair. He has has an extremely noticeable cowlick that bothers even him. He has a Royals baseball cap that he wants backwards. His shirt is a little big for him. Its blue, with different colored stripes scattered. He has pure black pants and blue sneakers.
Personality: Eli acts like a tough guy but he isn't. He's a big scaredy cat and jumps at the smallest things. He's really energetic. Eli can almost always worm out of trouble. Almost.
Skills(Can they wield a weapon, are they a skilled artist, etc.): Eli likes to draw... But that doesn't mean he's good.
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Aww, I wasn't tagged... Wait a minute, that's normal xD

Name: Ace Riders
Appearance: Ace wears Blue Jeans, a White Jacket, and a Red T-Shirt, reading: I'm a dumb***. He is fair skinned, has Cyan eyes, and Short Brown messed up hair.
Personality: Ace is extremely lazy, and would rather sleep or slack off then do anything, but he makes up for it in smarts, having an IQ of over 150
Skills: Ace can figure out puzzles or anything confusing with ease.
Other: N/A

Ayy, Ace! If you're using Ace, you know who I have to use! xD

Name
: Avalonia Milliken (Her nicknames include Ava, Ringo, Argo, and Fanta. In the RP, I'll be using Ava and Fanta.)
Appearance: Ava has shoulder-length, wavy, red hair, which contrasts greatly with her darker-colored eyes. One eye is a bit more blue while the other is more green, but the difference isn't very noticeable. Fairly skinny and pale, she's not the shortest, but she's definitely not considered tall. She usually wears
Personality: Argo's generally a loudmouth with a love for fluffy things and making people happy. Sometimes her talking can annoy some people, which makes her feel very self-conscious and quiet for a long amount of time. She's no good at hiding the truth from people, either- if she ever tries to do something like that, her blushing face almost automatically gives her away every time. Whenever she can, Argo can be found doodling or quietly singing to herself.
Skills: Fanta believes she's a pretty good artist. She's not the worst, but she's not the greatest, either. Oh, and she can sing very well, and if she's mad, she has a really mean hit.
Other: Nothing I can think of. :3

Just tell me if there's anything I gotta change, alright?

Who knows? Imma start the RP, just give me a few...

Also, for anyone planning on joining after the official thread is up, you'll have to be creative and figure out a way to worm your way into the plot without being there from the start, which is gonna be pretty difficult. But I encourage that you try if you're seriously interested!

Alrighty, accepted~! And you can go ahead and disregard the post about not being one of the kids that discover the studio since you posted before anything really picked up. XD

Wow, things are picking up fast! XD Let's wait for those two before we get too into it, we don't want them to be left behind. I know how that feels, XD

Signing off for tonight, don't get too far without me! I've actually got stuff planned for Cheri soon, XD I need to get a life out of RPing...

Anywho, g'nite! :)