• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Ben 10: The New Wielders

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Plot: 100 years into the future of the Ben 10 universe, and now humans are able to purchase their own Omnitrix, with their own customized shape and object. Evil still lurks around the city of Bellwood, and new heroes must stop them. They must form "PTs"(Plumber Teams), which consists of 4 people. Descendants of heroes and villains do still live- and their fates lead to them.

Okay, so I grew up watching Ben 10, and I always wanted to make a RP about it. I thought it wouldn't get much replies, but I might as well try. And also, only PT leaders can use Ultimate Aliens. Finally, you can do an alien sheet

Teams:

Gravity Stormers:
Jen - @The Golden Dragonite
Ken - @Shadow_Pup
Jax The Conductoid (Feedback) - @Shadow_Pup

Evil Teams:

Character Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
(Start with one alien, you can do missions on different planets for different DNA.)
Alien:
PT:
Relatives(optional):
Other:

Alien Sheet:
Name:
Species:
Appearance(Anything that makes you different than your normal species.):
Personality:
PT:
Other:

Name: Jen Tennyson
Appearance: Has brown hair and green eyes. Wears a green hoodie like Ben from Omniverse, and cream trousers. Her Omnitrix is a locket.
Personality: Good-hearted, noble and loyal. Can be cocky sometimes, but is also cunning. Somewhat protective.
Alien: Arctiguana
Relatives: Daughter of Ken Tennyson, Granddaughter of Ben Tennyson.
PT: Gravity Stormers
Other: Hates clowns.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Kenny (Ken Jr.) Tennyson
Appearance: Has brown hair and green eyes. Wears a colour reversed variant of Ben's Alien Force jacket, and black trousers. His Omnitrix is a prosthetic hand after losing his hand in an accident.
Personality: Good-hearted and loyal. Can be mischievous sometimes, but is also smart. Somewhat protective.
Alien: Fasttrack
Relatives(optional): Twin Brother of Jen Tennyson, Son of Ken Tennyson, Grandson of Ben Tennyson
Other: Hates clowns and loves smoothies.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Jax
Species: Conductoid
Appearance: Similar to the conductoid that Ben can become but with out the omnatrix and outfit instead he just has white lightning bolt tattoos on his chest. He wears beige trousers.
Personality: Smart, loyal and dedicated
Other: He is Kenny's best friend and partner, (Like Rook)