• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Before I die and/or give up on video games altogether...

...I'd like to remember geting a Glameow.

Hello, to those of you who came and stopped by to check out what the heck I am talking about!

I really like cats - a cat-like pokemon (Eg. Skitty, Meowth, Glameow, ect.) Anyway, I've currently been on the hunt for a glameow - on the GTS and searching in their natural habitats. Now, I've searched and I've searched and the closest reasonable trade I found for a Glameow was to trade for a stinkin' Aipom! 1. I can't catch an Aipom even if my life depended on it. 2. I love Aipom as well! I could never part with such a cutie!

Anyway, the point: I'm trying to trade a Shieldon - carrying a heart scale - for a Glameow... Could any one be so kind as to trade with me? My friend code is 4038-2589-5519.

Thank you for your time... I'll be waiting.

I can trade you for the Shieldon. I got it from someone else though.
Oh, it's okay if it's for someone else. It would be fun to actually trade, though - to have that simple knowledge of: OMG. I got this from someone over in ______, you know? Whatever... Thanks, anyway.