• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Battle Squad (Discussion)

What should the battle squad team be called?

• Battle Brawlers

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Super Fighters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega Squad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (post it after your bio)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Battle Squad is a roleplay about a virtual reality place called PlanetX where people battle monster together in teams for fun and live regular lives in the real world..........but what happens when the virtual reality becomes just reality. Only one specific group will defeat these monsters that have escaped into the real world. Will you be one of them? Or will you be one of the monsters?

Please follow the Pokecharms rules and this RP's rules
RP rules: Nothing sexual ( kissing only), posts have to be at least one paragraph long, and try to be consistent with your posts, and don't leave all the time.
Character List:
Karma @Starry Phantump
Markus @CrazyCoolKid
Evie @_obsequious

Char sheet template:
Name:
Age(12-20):
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon(s) (max 4 weapons):
Backstory (Optional,but recommended):
Monster type (if you are a monster):

Name: Markus
Age(12-20): 16
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Blue hair, black eyes, peach skin, Brown backpack, white shirt, ripped pants, and leather boots.
Personality: Friendly, Bright, Open-Minded
Weapon(s) (max 4 weapons): Demonic Sword,Axe
Backstory (Optional,but recommended): Markus always played at PlanetX because his parents allowed him too. His two best friends (2 peeps from the role play) play with him all the time too. But when they find out that PlanetX has a problem they are going to work together to fight off the monsters, maybe adding more people to the team. At 13, Markus found out his parents died, so he kept the permanent house to remember them. At 16, Markus met a little girl named Karma who also had lost her parents, so he took her to his home to care for her.
Monster type (if you are a monster): N/A

Name: Demonizer
Age(12-20): supposedly 201, but looks much younger
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Just your regular ol' demon
Personality: Super serious, and hates anything cute
Weapon(s) (max 4 weapons): Devil Staff
Backstory (Optional,but recommended): Demonizer grew up wanting to rule the virtual world, but now his goal is to take over the real world since now his parents died, he keeps losing in the games, and he is now in the real world.
Monster type (if you are a monster): Fire Demon

Now join and let's start an RP together!
Note: Only 4 more people can join.

Last edited:
Name: Karma
Age(12-20):12
Sexuality: NA( I mean she's twleve)
Appearance: she likes to cosplay like a witch, so she always wears a black witch hat and a black and orange dress, she has tirqoise eyes and a fanged smile
Personality: Karma gets excited about allot of things, she is very cheery and optimistic. But despite her cheery act, she is very mentally troubled, making her very vulnurable to words
Weapons: a tome filled with many magic spells, a light blue magic staff
Backstory:when karma was only 6, both her mother and father becamedeathly ill, this forced karma to take care of herself, then one day she got a call from the hospital, her parents have passed away. Karma was emotionally crushed and eventually had to live on the streets. Until one day she met Markus, he took Karma in and treated her like a little sister.
Monster type:NA

Heyo!
Hopefully it isn’t too late to join ;p

Name: Evalynn “Evie” Mitchell
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: A small thing, at 5”3. Dark brown hair and eyes to match, fair skin riddled with freckles. Has several piercings on her left ear. Wears a pair of rather beat-up traditional Converse, a dusty purple shirt, off-blue jeans, and her signature letterman jacket.
((Side note: I actually drew her for further reference, if you wanna,, check that out. if you want. you don’t
have to ;w;
https://pokecharms.com/works/evalynn-evie-mitchell-oc.48217/ ))

Personality: What she lacks in size she makes up for in spirit, although maybe not in a good way. Evie is somewhat cold to strangers, as a means to “protect herself”, per say. However, past her stubborn exterior, she really is just your dorky, considerate, overly passionate dog-lover. She cares too much for her friends (as she has few and doesn’t want to lose them), and often has a difficulty speaking her mind- more challengingly, her feelings.
Weapon(s): A small belt of throwing daggers, used for up-close combat in dire situations.
Backstory: Growing up in a toxic home, Evie found refuge in video games at a young age to distract herself from the growing problem that was her mother, an intense alcoholic. As her father was often gone for work, he was unaware of the abuse and carried on with his life. Evie’s older sister Allison, who’d already moved out, finally had enough and took Evie to her house, a small suburban area with a neighbor of a boy about Evie’s age and a girl just a few notches younger. (see where im getting? ;p)
Since Allison is usually gone for work, Evie has since made quite the bond with the pair, the older one especially, due to their shared interest in the video game. (if its okay, i’d like to maybe file Evie into the other best friend slot..?)

Note:
I have a few name ideas that could maybe be
not bad??
I dunno, just figured I’d throw some into the ring;
-WarCasters
-BattleBorn(s) <—— totally didn’t get that from Skyrim
-Feral Fighters
-PseudoSquad ((pseudo as in fake, since the world is virtual. i dunno lmao))

Heyo!
Hopefully it isn’t too late to join ;p

Name: Evalynn “Evie” Mitchell
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: A small thing, at 5”3. Dark brown hair and eyes to match, fair skin riddled with freckles. Has several piercings on her left ear. Wears a pair of rather beat-up traditional Converse, a dusty purple shirt, off-blue jeans, and her signature letterman jacket.
((Side note: I actually drew her for further reference, if you wanna,, check that out. if you want. you don’t
have to ;w;
https://pokecharms.com/works/evalynn-evie-mitchell-oc.48217/ ))

Personality: What she lacks in size she makes up for in spirit, although maybe not in a good way. Evie is somewhat cold to strangers, as a means to “protect herself”, per say. However, past her stubborn exterior, she really is just your dorky, considerate, overly passionate dog-lover. She cares too much for her friends (as she has few and doesn’t want to lose them), and often has a difficulty speaking her mind- more challengingly, her feelings.
Weapon(s): A small belt of throwing daggers, used for up-close combat in dire situations.
Backstory: Growing up in a toxic home, Evie found refuge in video games at a young age to distract herself from the growing problem that was her mother, an intense alcoholic. As her father was often gone for work, he was unaware of the abuse and carried on with his life. Evie’s older sister Allison, who’d already moved out, finally had enough and took Evie to her house, a small suburban area with a neighbor of a boy about Evie’s age and a girl just a few notches younger. (see where im getting? ;p)
Since Allison is usually gone for work, Evie has since made quite the bond with the pair, the older one especially, due to their shared interest in the video game. (if its okay, i’d like to maybe file Evie into the other best friend slot..?)

Note:
I have a few name ideas that could maybe be
not bad??
I dunno, just figured I’d throw some into the ring;
-WarCasters
-BattleBorn(s) <—— totally didn’t get that from Skyrim
-Feral Fighters
-PseudoSquad ((pseudo as in fake, since the world is virtual. i dunno lmao))

1.It is not too late to join
2. Accepted
3.Yes, evie can be the other friend
4.Pseudo Squad is a great idea!