• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Battle Rev

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
It varies from mode to mode. When you're battling in the Colosseums, first round, the rules are pre-set and could be either single or double depending on the specific rules for each Colosseum (the battling styles from area to area vary as well). As for Round 1 levels, they generally use L.30 as the starting point. From there the opponent(s) Pokemon will match the level of your highest Pokemon.

Round 2 is a bit different because often times it allows you to change the rules (ie. set whether you want single or double battle, and put the level cap at L.50 All). For areas like the revamped Stargazer Colosseum, tho, you'll still be stuck to whatever rules they give you.

Hope that helps answer a few questions.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Nope. Like I said above, unless you enter with Pokemon below level 30, they're either always set to the same level as your highest Pokemon, or forced up/down to a specific level (ie. Level 50).

I'm not sure if a L.100 All option becomes available later on because I've yet to officially complete round 2 myself. Anyone know?

I've gotten farily far, but all I have unlocked was a LV. 50 all, it maybe possible to get higher, but I pretty sure LV.50 is the max all set.