• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Battle Anyone?

Which Dragon Pokemon is the Roughest?

• Garchomp

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Latias

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Latios

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
long time no see...

I'll battle you, but what do you mean by "used to hack"?
did you ever fight me with hacks?

I got a hold of pokesav btw... though they aren't maxed IVs they are pretty high...
should I just stick with my old team?

yes, I have fought you with hacks before :'(, but their stats were fine... NOW I AM CLEAN, AND I CAUGHT AND RAISED THESE GUYS ON MY OWN!!! (Some traded) ;D

I don't care about high iv's, and ya stick with whatever team you want. Oh and by the way, after were done battling, you can go to trade and summary my pokemon, they're legal!!!

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I trust you, if you've admitted the others were hacks...

and the only 'sav I'll use is a non-attacker then...
I just like the immense defensive skills...

so, I'll be waiting in wifi soon... do you mind me using soul dew?

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Sweet then...
sorry it took me a bit...

I haven't had a team up in a week...

and, would you mind doing two battles? I've got two variations I want to try...
my first team actually won't even have the 'sav I mentioned after all...

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
For some odd reason... my Latias knows Light Screen...
I hope my game isn't glitching again...

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
That was the original purpose for it... but when I noticed the life orb on Salemence, I thought of a better use... Thanks alot man! that was the single best battle I've ever had!

BUT DAMN!!
This thing needs a "would you like to record that battle?"
THAT WAS EPIC!!

I'm fine without another one... I know a second battle won't top that, and it sounds like you had something to do...

[edit]
I'm fairly certain it can learn light screen... I just don't remember teaching it that...
It used to have Psycho Shift instead...

thanks, I have to go anyway, you picked up on that right away and man after that battle I am wiped out anyway!!!! THAT WAS SOMETHING!!! Ratatta outspeeding Salamence on the last hit... well done!!! LEFT U w/ 1 HP!!!

I want to battle. Can I battle you. I don't use Ubers (don't really know what they are) and i don't hack my Pokemon. My FC in my signature on the Trainer Card.

hy i will battle you if you want. i havn't got any hacked pokemon because i can't get ar and its pointless anyway. i do normally use my shaymin but i can easily replace it with something else for the battle