• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Baby Chimchars, Feebas, Chanseys, Vulpixes, Raltses, Oddishes... 2-FOR-1 DEAL!

My Pokeymans have been mating like shameless, lil' fiends and I now have the following baby pokemon in my possession:

6 Chimchars
14 Feebas
6 Ralts
4 Vulpix
13 Chansey (10 w/Aromatherapy; 3 w/Thunderbolt and Light Screen)
11 Oddish (All with Synthesis)
4 Smoochum
7 Eevee

Now gimme a trade offer I can't refuse! I'll even offer you 2 of the above-mentioned pokemon for the price of one!

What Natures do you have for Ralts, Chimchar, Smoochum, and Eevee? I may be interested if they have the nature that I want

I'd be interested in a Smoochum and feebas. Do you need any other starter from any of the generations?

Deal! How about a Bulbasaur please?

[quote author=Figs link=topic=2040.msg20360#msg20360 date=1180923279]
What Natures do you have for Ralts, Chimchar, Smoochum, and Eevee? I may be interested if they have the nature that I want
[/quote]

Ralts: Jolly, Quirky, Bashful, Timid, Mild, Relaxed
Chimchar: Quirky x2, Relaxed, Calm x2, Bashful
Smoochum: Bashful, Jolly, Serious, Docile
Eevee: Bashful, Serious, Quiet, Quirky, Hardy, Impish, Docile

Deal then, though I would like any of the non-jolly Smoochums. The nature of Feebas doesn't matter at all.

I'm currently doing a bit of levelling, but I can get a Bulbasaur bred relatively quickly. Are you able to trade in just under 25 minutes at half past the hour?

Also if you need another starter I'd go for Vulpix and Oddish.

Alright, I'll be waiting in the wifi lobby.

Which friend code should I register to connect with you, considering you have both Diamond and Pearl apparently?

Lucario here and I am currently lookin for a little ralts buddy I am OK on any nature excluding Lax, and so yeah I could trade you a chickorita egg maybe a torchic, anythings fine with me but trade has to be tonight, sorry if that isn't convienient...

-Lucario King

My Mr. Mime was gettin' all up in Jynx's junk last night and I now have plenty of Smoochum in stock!

And updated list of pokeymans I have to offer:

6 Chimchars
16 Feebas
6 Ralts (All w/Shadowball; Forgot to mention that)
10 Vulpix (7 w/Flamthrower and Iron Tail; 3 Without)
13 Chansey (10 w/Aromatherapy; 3 w/Thunderbolt and Light Screen)
9 Oddish (All with Synthesis)
9 Smoochum (All with Meditate, Light Screen, Reflect)
7 Eevee

PrinceRioulo, I already have a Chickorita and a Torchic in my possession. You have anything else to offer?

Oh, If you'd like, I could take one of those Vulpix and a Feebas offa your hands! XD

I don't have much, but is there anything you'd like? I have some. . . *shakes pokemon box and it rattles* I've got a few Steelix, a couple Retarded Zubats, and some Aerodactyls. . . ^^;

Not much, but.

Oh man, I'd love a Chimchar or an eevee...

I don't have a lot...I have a Drifloon, Happiny, extra cleffa...

Pretty pathetic I know. I'm pretty new to the game, haha