• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Autumn's Ampharos' Sprite shop of awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi there I am Autumn's Ampharos welcome to AAA (Autumn's Ampharos of Awesomeness or just throw in the sprite shop) so anyways here are some of my sprites

Trainer cards: still working on them soon to request
Gymleadertrainercard.png
just started making them so yeah not so good.
Here comes the best part!

Trainers!
Hair color:
Shirt/Dress:
Pants:
Pink2.png
Pink my RP trainer
PinkHearthome-1.png
Pink agian!

Sprite cards
Hair:
Shirt:
Name:
Id:
Money:
Pokemon:
Score:
Time
Adventure started:
my friends trainer
Purple1.png
Purple
Clearblue1.png
Clear blue

Banners
Pokemon:
Color:
What to say:
ECT:
PikaParader.png

Storycontest-1.png

LOTS More coming soon :D Just to lazy to post. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
These are great for a start, you have good ideas for matching the colors of outfit so they don't clash horribly. I would suggest you take a look at Tun's sprite tutorial To get a basic shading tutorial for your trainers. Thats really all that's missing.

A

Anonymous

;D Thanks you guys! I'll keep trying. While I was at school I made a new sprite I don't think it had really good shading but I just tried so ta-da!
Sprite1.png
Meet Lily the kind-hearted Pokemon trainer who loves the colors pink and blue. She is a Pokemon coordinator and won the Grand festival twice.

A

Anonymous

yeah i also agree with Jeydis. Sprite card
Hair: Yellow
Shirt: Yellow
Name: PikaParader
Id: 1772
Money: 1000
Pokemon: if you mean seen 197
Score: none
Time 13:45
Adventure started: August 7th 2010

Your fogetting gender could it be male?

A

Anonymous

:o Your right! Ill get started on yours soon. My newest sprite (Drum roll please)
Omii.png
Omii (oh-me) the picture turned out bigger than thought which isent good because Omii is only 8 =. I'll find out how to fix this soon. :D

A

Anonymous

Oh! I forgot about the card sorry for being late here it is
PP.png
Code:
[img]http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae76/autumn899/PP.png[/img]
I have no idea why it turned out so bad please forgive me.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Hmkay... what you're doing here isn't technically Spriting. Recolours aren't generally considered artwork/spriting here, mainly because it's simple and easy to do. Spriting evolves customisation beyond colour. Your banners would belong in the artworks board too, as banners are artwork based. You may also want to look at how you're saving your trainer cards.

I'm locking this topic for now. Please feel free to PM if you feel you want this reopening in the future, after you've taken the above points into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.