• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Auburn's Spur-of-the-moment Arts

Or whatever you'd like to call them |D;
Before I do anything I'd like to say that I am a major procrastinator. I scribble all the time, but if I try to finish something I go "Eh." and delete it XDD My paper works are finished more often than my computer works, but I'm too lazy to scan them. XD So this will probably be a slow topic. Also backgrounds are not my strong point but that's probably to be expected XD; Oh yes and I won't take requests for a while.

Anyway, now that I've cleared that up, let's start with some old-art-that-doesn't-sear-my-eyes-as-much-as-the-others! 8DD

mheeera.png

This is my Pokemon character...thing. Her name is Mhera. I just realized I gave a Furret a nose but whatever. (Whoops.) All my Pokemon characters have those dot things above numerous ears/tails, occasionally in colors other than blue. Again, this is old. XDD

Teatimeeeee.png

Another of Mhera, this time with a younger relative imploring for her to play "tea" with her. I have a sort of obsession with tea for some reason 8D; This was back when I finally discovered tones in the oekaki so I kinda tried them out. And failed. XDD Also I have no idea why her feet are different colors from in the picture above. O_o; Inconsistency.

OP_716.png

...Aaaaaaaanyway. This was me attepmting to copy a friend's wonky style, so that's why it has, like, no anatomy to speak of. XD; Palkia ginjika; she'd drawn one of Dialga (but I don't think either of us saved it). Other than that not much else to say.

More may come later on.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
AW!!!!! Ophelia looks really cute! The expression on her face looks the cutest... dunno why. And the first picture of Mhera is really cute, too! I hope to see more of your pictures!

Thanks again |D And for the nose thing, I tend to omit them because I can't draw them to my satisfaction. Of course this leaves them noseless, which is a flaw. XD; I'll try adding them but I can't promise that they'll look like a nose. XDD
dunsparce.png

Dunsparce cosplayer ftw. (+ nose, or somewhat of one xDD) Also sorry for the terrible quality; scanner murdered it/I dont usually ink anything. XD

sinnohshipper.png

Sinnohshipping :DD *killed*

Wow, I think this stuff is really good! Mine is a slow topic because I don't even have a scanner, lol.
I think that your digital stuff is very impressive, especially if it was all done on paint. Great work!

Your pictures are all too cute for words... but I'm using words... so...

...huh... that's a very contradictory statement isn't it...

ANYWAY

I really enjoy your artwork and hope to see more in the future. :)

And for the nose thing: Its ok, I think noses are over-rated and sometimes they just don't seem needed for some reason on pictures. :p

Got my hard drive back, and semi-recovered. Lost everything since the 13th of January, however, so it's like I've just started 2008 all over again. *groans*

anyway, small update.

OP_2266.png

Yay random oekaki scribbles!

Okay, I was at an iD Tech camp last week, in web design. They had graphics tablets, too, so I uh... got carried away and drew a lot. XD It didn't have pen pressure, but hey! I thought these were okay. (People kept staring over my shoulder, too. It was kind of flattering :p )

haruhi.png

Haruhi Suzumiya D8 This was the first one of the pictures, and I still think it was the best.

mikuru1.png

Mikuru... She's my favorite character xD

yuki1.png

Yuki's okay... maybe her hair could be a little smoother in the back though.

I'm not going to post Itsuki because his was so ugly I flinched every time I looked at it XD

Kyon.png

And Kyon. Not too bad.

I like your art! ...Like everybody else in this thread lol. I don't like noses either. Mine usually look like an upside-down seven 'cause I hate nostrils XD.
Your charries are cute and I like the shading on Irihi's hair, it's pwetty. :3​

Very cute art. I really love the way you draw eyes on your drawings, it makes them really cute. I was pretty suprised Mikuru, cuz for a moment I was like: "Holy crap that me with yellow eyes!" Overall, I love your drawings.