• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Artwork theif?

here:

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=4265.0

Yoshimitsu merged the topics. The second drawing does not have dots, and is drawn in a Somewhat different style, but that pic's old. >>

No. The thing below it said made 2002, if I'm not mistaken. Or made in an old version of a program. I think Photoshop. Anyway, the mudkips also have a bit softer shading.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Until we have solid proof that the artwork is actually stolen, we can't do anything about it. I, and the other mods, are on the case but any help would be appreciated.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Did anyone here consider contacting PokemonPriestess on dA?

XD

PokemonPriestess and PokemonMasterVairi are the same person.
The art is not stolen, just posted under different names.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Did anyone here consider contacting PokemonPriestess on dA?

XD

PokemonPriestess and PokemonMasterVairi are the same person.
The art is not stolen, just posted under different names.

Not the point. The white dots around the Mudkips suggest that they were JPEGs that were inexpertly stolen and editted. Hence, the doubting and such.

Just because the user on DA claims to be the same as the user here, doesn't mean they couldn't have stolen it for their DA account in the first place. Buuut...

The white dots could show signs of theft, however, the mudkip picture really does resemble the rest of her artwork as far as style goes...She may have just moved that mudkip pic from another file of hers onto that background, and just didn't get rid of the dots.