• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Anyone want to battle?

So, does anyone want to battle me. It can be any kind of battle, double, single, free. I just have 2 rules: Rule 1: no HACKED Pokemon Rule 2: only 2 legendaries. Yup, otherwise I won't battle you.

Diamond FC: 3437 0416 4373 Name: MARISSA
Pearl FC: 5069 2910 3233 Name: Meilin
Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 4339 0320 4025 Name: Marissa

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I'll battle, but I have three questions... one of which I'm almost certain will be a no to.

Do you mind me using Pokesav? if you don't know what it is, it's an Action Replay program that lets you make pokemon to have whatever stats you want, but they can be made to be legal...
There's really only one that I want to use, and it's a Forretress.

The second question is if you mind me giving my Latias a Soul Dew... it ups both the Sp Atk and Sp Def of Latias/Latios by 50%.

I'll battle you even if you aren't ok with those... I'll just have to leave them out
My FC and Name are in my signature.

[edit]
seeing your team, I'm not too confident...
I don't handle speed well...

Do you mind me using Pokesav? if you don't know what it is, it's an Action Replay program that lets you make pokemon to have whatever stats you want, but they can be made to be legal...
There's really only one that I want to use, and it's a Forretress.

The second question is if you mind me giving my Latias a Soul Dew... it ups both the Sp Atk and Sp Def of Latias/Latios by 50%.

I will have to say no to the first one. Sorry, only because I really don't know what it is, you expained it well but I don't want to experience it.

And yeah, you can use Soul Dew (or whatever it's called.) If that's an item, you can use any items that yo want.

Also, I have added you to my Pal-Pad.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
All right then... I'll have to use my Forretress' step in... Not quite as high in Sp. Def, but good enough to usually get one attack out usually...

if you are still on, PM me (it sends a popup so I know WHEN you've replied) and I'll battle you ;)

I wanna battle too but I have 1 question? I have a darkrai and I got it by using an action replay code to get the membership pass (I think that is what it was called) in order to go to darkrais island. i have caught him and raised him from when i caught him. s that considered hackin?
c727df03eb619a820f9ceffdeabd3ce0.png
[/img]

I wanna battle too but I have 1 question? I have a darkrai and I got it by using an action replay code to get the membership pass (I think that is what it was called) in order to go to darkrais island. i have caught him and raised him from when i caught him. s that considered hackin?[/img]

No, i do consider it hacking only because you said you caught it and raised it on your own. You didn;t use any codes to rasie it's EV's or make it shiney or anything like that so yeah.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I think you mean that you DON'T consider it hacking...

Wanna battle me again in that case? I had one more I didn't want to use on you last time because it was hacked... I just made a Garchomp appear so I could test how powerful it was and got a lucky one...

It does have High IVs, but I got lucky with them, not hacked them.... plus it has no EVs whatsoever.

I think you mean that you DON'T consider it hacking...

Wanna battle me again in that case? I had one more I didn't want to use on you last time because it was hacked... I just made a Garchomp appear so I could test how powerful it was and got a lucky one...

It does have High IVs, but I got lucky with them, not hacked them.... plus it has no EVs whatsoever.

Ruko, sure i'll battle you again. Yeah, you can use that Garchomp. As long as you didn;t hack it's stats or anything like that. PM me again when we are both on.