• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Anna (TornadicTrainer96)'s Battle, Trade and Breeding Stop

Hey! I'm interested in finding anyone who would like to battle me, trade pokemon, or breed their pokemon with my pokemon. I love breeding and trading (mostly breeding) pokemon, but recently, I've had more of a need to battle in order to strengthen my various specialized teams before competitions with my friends at school. :'| It would make me very happy if anyone contacted me about any of the above. Happy adventures! ;)

Re: Anna (TornadicTrainer96)'s Battle, Trade and Breeding St

NEW OFFERINGS
I am proud to announce that I am now offering lax-natured Axew that I have been breeding in Pokémon Black 2. For those who want to know, this is the current information about the breeding pair your Axew or Axew egg would be produced from.

Mother's Species: Axew
Mother's Level: 42
Mother's Nature: Lax
Mother's Ability: Mold Breaker
Mother's stats: HP 103, Attack 91, Defense 73, Sp. Attack 42
Sp. Defense 39, Speed 59
Mother's Moves: Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse

Father's Species: Axew
Father's Level: 34
Father's Nature: Lax
Father's Ability: Rivalry
Father's stats: HP 76, Attack 74, Defense 61, Sp. Attack 32
Sp. Defense 30, Speed 47
Father's Moves: Slash, False Swipe, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance

Previous offspring of this breeding pair have had these characteristics:
Lax nature, Mold Breaker ability, and the following egg moves: Scratch, Slash, False Swipe and Dragon Claw.

Re: Anna (TornadicTrainer96)'s Battle, Trade and Breeding St

I'd be interested in battling, my team needs to go head to head with someone who can actually give me feedback, instead of Random matches.
I'm in mountain standard time, but don't sleep much, so whenever you're open will work for me :). The format and other such things are completely up to you as well. My FC is 5373-2159-9910