• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Animal Legacies

"I see you are good at clawing. This interests me. You see; I have a thirst for battle. But it seems no one likes me. I'm also viewed as 'weak' to my other subjects, as I have a small pack. Would you like to join?" Shadow said, eyes blazing at the suspicious wolf.
"I'm more so of a lone wolf, really. I like to be alone, but some company sometimes could be nice. My parents died at young." Shadow continued, tearing as she looked away from the mysterious wolf.

Her face slowly softened. "I'm sorry for your loss," She said, slowly. "But you're parents death. It may have led you where you are now." she said, her face slowly hardening once again. "Like my brother once did for me." she muttered, barely heard. "As for your request, I may think about it." she said. "If you wish to find me, there will always be a claw marks leading to my den. Barely visible to the normal eye, of course." Her aqua eyes shone to the rabbit. "May you and your pack be at peace."

"Thank you very much. If you want to find me, just follow the trail marked by long-lasting shadows." Shadow said, eyes pointing at a trail marked by the shadows of trees. "This will never disappear, as there is eternal moonlight."
She padded away, following the trail marked by shadows.

Mei sighed at the conversation between the two. She was a bit surprised at the appearance of a second wolf clan, normally wolves seemed to be quite territorial and liked to keep it to themselves. She was also surprised that the confrontation didn't end in a fight. As she hid and watched, she noticed something, it seemed that the newcomer was recruiting Violet. They spoke about the locations of their dens, then left. "Fools" she thought "Giving away the location of their dens" While they didn't outright say where the dens were, anybody who was half-competent at following clues would be able to find them.

Shadow went out for a while. Then she heard the soft whispers.
"I'm a fool? Oh...let's see how I deal with that little cat (that's how wolves call idiots)." Shadow snarled, accerlerating and picking up a pace. "Hah, lucky that cat didn't hear that I said my den was hidden in a cavern system; in a maze that no one but me can find the way out." She thought.
Shadow thought that she was too nice. "I'll give myself some rage." She thought of the horrible wolf that killed her parents, fuelling her with anger. Suddenly a skeptic figure (Mei) appeared in her sight.
"If she thinks I'm a newcomer, that's because I hunt nowhere in anyone's sight!" Shadow snarled softly.
Shadow renewed herself. She decided to be more territorial.
As she approached closer, crouching down, she leaped, claws unsheathed. Suddenly, the figure looked up.

"Well this is just wonderful" Mei said to herself "goodbye" she jumped up into a tree, realising a moment too late that there was nowhere she could jump to from that tree. She looked down, if she went back down, the wolves would tear her apart. She also knew that eventually she would have to go down to eat. "So this is how it all ends then" Mei said

Shadow howled and the rest of the pack sneaked out of the shadows. Some blocked her way of escape (trees and back) while some cornered her. Shadow leaped up into a tree beside Mei.
"Where are you going now? Playing mind games on me will not work; I can break them." Shadow snarled.
"ATTACK!"
The pack leaped, mauling Mei. But she fought back with incredible strength.
"STOP!" Violet growled. "Stop. I know she didn't mean it."
Shadow's ears drooped down. She whimpered.
"Pack, grab her, but don't kill her. Leave her in a spare den you all have. Give her sufficient food and water. Talk to her, but don't agitate her into doing some crazy stuff. I'll debate what to do."
The pack nudged Mei into the cavern, only leading her to the unimportant part. Then they put her in a small den with a straw bed, water and delicious food. Two wolves stood guard at every side. Shadow sneaked away into the maze of her den and then collasped down.
"What am I going to do?"

( I think we should go along pretending the controlling never happened, but OK. )

Violet tapped Mei's 'den'. "Hey, ya know, i never really told them." She said. "I just, change den's all the time. The claw marks still lead to the old ones, but I..Well, i place a net in there." she said. "And..yeah.."

"Well don't tell the guards then" Mei whispered "I'm still technically a prisoner" she touched a spot on one of her legs. "Ow" she said. She noticed that she was bleeding a bit. "Thanks for saving(?) me out there"

Violet shrugged. "You've been a help. Always did need someone to balance me.." she muttered. She leaned against the den. "Wonder when they're letting you out?" she whispered, not really a question.

"Probably never" Mei sighed "I did kind of insult their leader and fight them." she took a small sip of water "i can only hope that the leader is calm enough now to not kill me"

"She seems calm." she said casually. "Maybe you should have kept quiet?" she said, almost sarcastically. "And you kind of insulted me as well, and I didn't kill you."

"Sure" Mei said "but this is a pack leader we are talking about. He has a reputation to keep up. I apologise for the insult of course" she added. "i would suggest that you leave, you have probably strained the leader's patience enough by stopping him from killing me, don't worry though, We will meet again"

She gave her a smile. "See you, then." She turned, once again leaving a claw mark on a tree. She turned, and said, "I'll be watching from the trees." she grinned.

"Sure" Mei said "but this is a pack leader we are talking about. He has a reputation to keep up. I apologise for the insult of course" she added. "i would suggest that you leave, you have probably strained the leader's patience enough by stopping him from killing me, don't worry though, We will meet again"
its she!

Shadow came back to Mei.
"Hey? You okay? You can go now. I've made up my mind. You've been given another chance." Shadow said.
(Mei's reply)
"Guards! Let her free. I really want to vent out something." She said.
The wolf guards set Mei free.

( This is an RP. You weren't there before, so you can't know about my den. And normally, you say you let her go and not put '(Mei's reply)' there. When she replies, then you say 'Guards let her go.' And blah. )

Violet sat down in a small clearing in the forest. It was quite small, but it was also dark. She scratched every single one of the trees without a thought.

(You also couldn't have known that i thought you were stupid because i THOUGHT it not said it so yea...)
"What does he want now?" Mei asked herself "Apparently I am free but she says she wants to vent something out..." she cautiously stepped out of the den.

Shadow thought of the wolf that killed her father and mother.
"I need to find that wolf, if not, I'm going to go into a RAMPAGE!" Shadow snarled at the top of her voice. Her voice echoed through the empty den.
She cloaked herself in the shadows, and then padded on, off a trail.