• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Animal Kingdom Roleplay Idea

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Not really about the book series "Spirit Animals", I haven't actually read those. This is just and idea I had, and I'm working on writing a book/short story based on this Idea.

---

In the world of Aumen (Pronounced Ew-main, also this is a temporary name), things work a little
differently. Every person has a spirit animal. This animal resides in them. Once they learn enough about their spirit animal and connect with it, they can gain the ability to morph into it.

Aumen mostly consists of dense forests, with rivers, hills, clearings, mountains, and deserts mixed in. In the biggest clearing, known as the Aumen Space, lays a small town where the Aumen Spirit School lays, and where lots of shops selling magic items reside. Everywhere else is mostly wilderness where people in their animal form reside.

This RP will mostly take place in the Aumen Space town, but our characters can venture out farther if they wish.

---

Enough exposition, here is the important stuff.

RULES:
-Follow PokeCharms general roleplay rules at all times.
-Romance is allowed, don't take it too far.
-No excessive gore, small violence is okay.

BIO:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Name: Max Ignis
Spirit Animal: Phoenix
Personality: Brave, and friendly too. Always tries to help when necessary, and he always wants to make friends. He is very outgoing as well.
Appearance: Max has red hair, red eyes, a red hood, gray pants, and gray-red-black sneakers.
Other: Max loves burgers.