• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Animal Crossing New Leaf Discussions

So hi there, I've had Animal Crossing New Leaf for a while and I decided to showcase the Kingdom of Dazzling! Now remember most of the time when I use my 3DS games I use the name Abby because that is the name of one of my old OCs (before I used this website) I have 3 other characters in the town that are just there to make it look populated, I live in the big castle with the golden roof. Please note that my town isn't completely finished yet and it will be updated alot, I will always keep you guys up to date with my dream codes though, so shall we get started!

The first section we can call on is trading, I'm looking for a pink wet suit and can trade you anything but wetsuits, so there!

Next we have town visits, I can take you to my town for a simple tour and you can buy Gracie Grace items because the stores are completely upgraded!

Finally I have money loans, I have reached the maximum amount in my bank and I will give you a pocket and wallet full worth of bells! You can get up to 3 loans until you have to pay back, I won't increase the amount you have to pay back, but I prefer you pay back in an orderly time.

House decorating, I will come to your town and help you decorate your house, I can't bring that many items with me so you have to tell me the theme and a couple of the items. I also need help on one of my rooms, it is my main room and currently it is like an all purpose, and it's very messy. The theme of my house is a luxorious castle and the theme for VIP HHA stuff is Fairy Tale, I want to make it like an entryway to a palace.

So there you have it! I can do all these services and more! (if you have something specific I can probably do it) So have fun exchanging dream codes and visiting eachother's towns!