• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open An adventure to remember (discussion)

Region name?

• Ablos Reigon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethax Region

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Theji Region

• Ostia Region

• Total voters
This is the discussion board for a future private RP I will be making once 9 other people have joined. Once there are 9 others then I will create the thread but it will be private to those who manage to join. : )

So basically you will choose between 10 starter pokemon one per person, sorry if someone takes yours, but it will be first come first serve. Put Lemons in other if you see this!!! Also this is an entirely new region with gyms that I will decide the typing of.

1.Ralts: @AssassinGallade
2.Eevee:
3.Charmander:
4.Bulbasaur:
5.Squirtle:
6.Gastly: (No trade is needed for evolution after Haunter, let's just say he evolves at lvl. 45 ( : @StarBlitz
7.Dratini:
8.Larvitar
9.Riolu: @The Exorciser
10.Shinx @StarBlitz

You'll have to fill out an application
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
Region from:
Starter:

After that you'll basically be home free as long as you do 2 more things
1.FOLLOW EVERY RULE IN THE POKEMON ROLE PLAY RULES!!
https://pokecharms.com/link-forums/pokemon-role-play-rules.148/

2. Make sure you did everything right ( :

Gym 1: Leader Van, Female water type gym. 2 pokemon all lvl. 10 Seel and Surskit Hermitage town

Gym 2: Leader Chrome Male steel type gym. 2 pokemon, all lvl. 15 Beldum and Magnemite Iron mountain town

Gym 3: Leader Acelin Male, Ice type gym 2 pokemon all lvl. 25 Delibird and Glaceon Snowdownia City

Gym 4: Leader Lycus Male, Dark type gym 3 pokemon all lvl. 30, Murkrow, Krokorok, Absol. Luna town

Gym 5: Leader Aira Female Flying type gym 3 pokemon all lvl. 40, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Skarmory. New Gale city

Gym 6: Leader Eccentrica Female, Electric type gym 4 pokemon. Raichu, Luxio, Flaffy, Manectric all lvl. 45. Shock point town @StarBlitz

Gym 7: Leader Phyra Female Poison type gym 5 pokemon all lvl. 50. Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ariados, Scolipide. Dimbury City

Gym 8: Leader Maddigan Male Dragon type 6 pokemon all lvl. 60. Gabite, Zwelious, Dragonite,Kingdra, Goodra, Salamence. Knighton City

: )

Last edited:
Name: Spike Gearson
Appearance:Tall, black hair, hazel eyes, Silver sneakers, black hoodie, blue jeans, carries black parcel.
Personality:Is a clan person unless you provoke him, is very protective, strong willed and likes to make friends.
Other: : ) did you read?
Region from:Kalos
Starter:Ralts

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Name: Junko Gearworks
Appearance: long brown hair with tan skin and brown clothing
Personality: very happy and loves to battle and roughhouse
Other: Yes I'm not that dumb
Region from: Gear Region
Starter: Riolu

that good?

Can I be Gym Leader 6? And can I have two characters?
Name: Kai Aliasto
Age: Around 16, he trained for years with his mother's Pokemon.
Appearance: He is extremely tall, around 6'11 and has fair hair. He wears a suit, as he used to be a Pokemon butler.
Personality: Mysterious
Other: I've done everything you've asked for. Also LEMONS.
He has quite a few secrets, and he has tactics.
Region from: Kalos
Starter: Shinx, with the moves Spark, Baby Doll Eyes, Tackle and Leer. It is almost about to evolve, but Kai despises battling so it won't happen soon.

Last edited:
I'll make the bio for the gym leader here then. Do I pick another starter or my own for the second character?
Name: Eccentrica Lueur
Appearance: She has long fair hair that is wild and stuck up. She wears a grey dress that is customized to have the appearance of Manectric embroidered on it and black trousers.
Personality: Outgoing and conceited
Pokemon:
Raichu (Thunderbolt, Electric Terrain, Protect and Volt Switch)
Luxio (Crunch, Thunder Fang, Thunderbolt and Bite)
Flaaffy (Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Discharge and Cotton Guard)
Manectric (Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Swift and Protect) Ace

Last edited:
Name: Jason Kingwell
Appearance: He has thick black hair and cold, green eyes. He wears a tailcoat and suit pants.
Personality: Cold and heartless
Other:
Region from: Alola
Starter: Gastly