• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Amethyst's Pokemon Sprite Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, your probably not gonna count this as a sprite, but you said scratch so what was I suppose to do? This is my best of...
SUDOWOODO!
Again, Probably not gonna count as sprite.

I think I'll stick to other people making them.
I just suck hard and I need a teacher is all. Sorry about disturbing the contest. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot! First post ever! *cough*
Anyway...

scratchnatu.gif

Natu, The tiny bird Pokemon.
Because their wings aren't yet fully grown, Natu have to hop to get around. They are always staring at something.

here's a sprite of munna that i made about last month (its not that good because i couldnt concentrate.)

Attachments

• SpriteMunna.png
    954 bytes · Views: 449
This is probably my most favorite sprite I have that I made from scratch: Mr. Mime! So here's my entry for the contest.
mrmime.png

Figured I may as well enter. :x

If 100x100 is allowed; Actually, here's a bigger one, seeing as bigger ones are allowed~
33wb0a1.jpg

Froslass, ilu, don't fail me now </3

But if it's just standard 80x80, then;
2aadgus.jpg

Again, if 100x100 is allowed, ignore the Ghastly ♥​

Tsutarja said:
To make things better i've redone munna to enter in the contest
Did you make the whole thing from scratch or just touched up the original? Please answer truthfully.

~An [X5] Original~
This is the evolution to my fire starter.
All of my starters start out one type and have to have special circumstances to evolve into their multi-type forms.
I know that's untraditional, but it's in my own little world, so whatever.
Chowren
Chowren.png

"Electricity spurs out of the diamond shapes on its head, back, and shoulders."
t_fir.png
t_elc.png

Ht: 2'9"
Wt: 82.3 lbs​

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
my entry~ my fakemon Panquake :)

No 47#
Ground Panda Pokemon
Ground/ Rock
Height= 8ft 5inch
Weight= 210lbs
Evolves from Sanda at lvl 28.

Dex Entry.
Panquake is known for accidentally causing earthquakes and sandstorms however the sandstorms can also be prevented by Panquake absorbing the sand into the pillars in its back.

Tsutarja, I can determine that, by comparing the two sprites, yours and the official one, you are LYING! You have been banned from this contest!!

EDIT: Also, nice work so far, guys! And Tun, the sprites can be any size. Just not too big, ok?

Ok, this one had a ton of entries! I guess loads of people love to scratch. It was a very tough decision. But, I have come to a conclusion. For the first time, it is...
Chowren.png
mrmime.png

A TIE!

Yes, it is a tie! Both of you, Andrew and [X5-452], will be receiving a free pokemon! Send me a message as to which one you want! Now the next theme....

FUSIONS!

This one is simple. It must be a fusion of any two or more pokemon. List the pokemon that you have used in the fusion, I will give you extra points depending on how complicated it is and how many sprites were used.

Veneon_by_doubled32.png

I used Umbreon (body), Glyscor (tail), Vaporeon (Neck collar and ears), Houndour (feet), and technically Skorupi (little tiny horns on the head.) I hope it doesn't matter if we color them. Anyway, I enter my splice, Veneon.

Here's something I made
4pw7s5.jpg

Name: Mewbaby
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Type: Psychic
Entry: It is rare, but if a Togepi egg hatches, it may turn pink and out comes Mewbaby.
I used Togepi for Base, hands, and feet.
I used Mew for head and Tail.

I just made this sprite a couple days ago and I think it looks good, please tell me what you think. Thank You.
And the thing about this one is that I only used Two pokemon, Mightyena and Rapidash.Its the gray and yellow sprite on my avatar.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Wolfic
Electric Wolf Pokemon
Type: DARK/ELECTRIC
Height: 2' 6"
Wieght: 75lbs.
When Wolfic gets charged up on solar power, it shoots a beam of light from its horn. :p

Here's my Sprite! Rampareodillytopmaldon (!?!?)

Pokémon: Rampareados, Areodactyl, Cradily, Kabotops, Armaldo, Bastidon, Omastar, and yeah... 7!

RAMPAREODILLYTOPMALDON
Ancient PKMN
HT: 5'09"
WT: 1068 LBS
Type- Rock-Ground
Entry: With a combonation of every fossil Pokémon, it is the ultimate beast. Using it's blade and wing, it beats and foe in its way.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Sorry for it being link-only.) Fixed your link, because I'm like that :V

Well, this theme certainly got a lot of entries. But there can only be one winner, and that is...
FlaGePom.png

RANIER?!__

This was certainly the most well executed sprite of them all. Well done. The theme now...

BLACK/WHITE EVOS/PREVOS!

This one is simple; make a prevo or evo of a pokemon in Black/White. And I mean the 5th gen, not the ones that appear there but are in another gen. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.