• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Alright now that I've found this place

Lets rate this team ;)

I picked some new pokes because it turned out the Blissey I got was hacked....

Weavile@FocusSash
Hasty
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
NightSlash
IcePunch
BrickBreak
SwordsDance

eh I can go Hasty im running a focus sash set...

Salamence@LifeOrb
Jolly
DragonClaw
Earthquake
Stone Edge
DragonDance

the idea is to use speed via Jolly ( 10% buff ) and ev's ( 63 buff ) until a slower and weaker ( meaning I can take a hit from it even at about 70 or 80% HP ) pokemon comes out, DD, and sweep his/her team.

Blissey@Leftovers
Calm
252 HP / 252 S.Def / 6 S.Atk
IceBeam
CalmMind
Softboiled
ThunderWave

So I made my own blissey....its a special wall so it needs special wall evs and nature so it can hit 405 Sdef ( MASSIVE )!

Gliscor@Leftovers
Impish
252 HP / 252 Def / Atk
Earthquake
AerialAce
Stealthrock
Roost

I kept the gliscor on my team tho. ;) Eh its not the best OU but you just gotta love the thing....

Starmie@WiseGlasses
Timid
252 SAtk / 252 Speed / 6 HP
Surf
Tunderbolt
IceBeam
RapidSpin

I took out knot and added spin, seeing as no I got an SR weakness( sala AND weavile...but weaves my lead so... )

Infernape@ExpertBelt
Jolly
FlareBlitz
CloseCombat
Earthquake
U-Turn

hits many types SE. Imactually going to post a list here of all the OU's its hits SE, just to show its level of convience:

Blissey
Skarmory
Electivire
Alakazam
Metagross
Weavile
Other Apes
Lucario
and many many more...

rate now!!!11

I'm assuming this is competitive...

Infernape@Expert Belt
Jolly Nature
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge
Swords Dance

Not much that really needs changing here. Stone Edge handles flying-types.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Taunt
Dragon Dance

Dragon Dance up, Taunt for those who love defensive moves like Double Team, and then Earthquake and Ice Fang until they're down.

Starmie@Leftovers
Timid Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
Surf
Thunderbolt
Rapid Spin
Recover

Starmie will save your team from a lot of damage from Spikes and Stealth Rock. Surf for STAB, Thunderbolt for other water-types, and Rapid Spin and Recover for when you're in trouble and need some help. Natural Cure is for those that LOVE to put you to sleep/poison you/etc.

Gliscor? Your Gliscor is a perfect competitive Gliscor, I don't know how to make a better Impish Gliscor set.

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
Ice Beam
Seismic Toss
Softboiled
Sing

A great special sweeper. Seismic Toss for that high level a competitive Blissey has, and Sing when an opponent is countering your every move.

Rhyperior@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Substitute
Swords Dance

Swords Dance to make the attack go up and Substitute to help prevent status conditions.

All in all? This is a pretty good team.

:'( no rates? well...i thank the guy who rated the team with the hacked blissey...oh and heres how I know its hacked:

Blissey has 714 max hp and 130 max defense and 405 max sdef, but it cant have all 3 and it can only have 1 of the last 2. The one i had, at lvl 100, had these stats:

714 HP
405 Sdef
130 Def
130 Attack
250 Satk ( i dont know why...I mean if ur gonna hack wouldnt you go high then that? )
202 Speed

See it cant have those stats, most bold blisses have these stats:

708-714 HP
280 or so Sdef
120-130 def
10-20 attack
like 130 or some odd s atk
99-129 speed

oh which reminds me, I raised a calm and a bold bliss, and that i kno of, the bold one has a 31 speed IV XD the calm one might as well seeing as the bold one was the calm ones mom...

With those new pokes, Weavile should be running a Jolly Nature instead of a Defense lowering nature. Minor thing.

Blissey needs Max Def EVs, or else it will ne killed by most Physical attack when it tries to switch in. Max S.Def is good, but if it can't take a physical hit, you're in trouble later on. And you're walled by Water, Ice, Fire, and Steel-types by only having Ice Beam.

If Stamie is going with Rapid Spin and Thunderbolt/Surf is walled by Lanturn.
Here's my set:
Stamie@Wise Glasses/Leftovers
Timid Nature
236 HP, 216, Spd, 56 S.Atk
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Surf
-Thuderbolt/Ice Beam

The EV set lets you outspeed Gengar.
Thunderbolt/Ice Beam are interchangeable. Pick whatever your team is lacking (I notice a lack of Electric attacks). I prefer Thunderbolt personally.

Most Infernapes have Stone Edge to hit Flying Types. With out it, Salamence and Gyarados can and will destroy Infernape.

Hope that helped.

With those new pokes, Weavile should be running a Jolly Nature instead of a Defense lowering nature. Minor thing.

Blissey needs Max Def EVs, or else it will ne killed by most Physical attack when it tries to switch in. Max S.Def is good, but if it can't take a physical hit, you're in trouble later on. And you're walled by Water, Ice, Fire, and Steel-types by only having Ice Beam.

If Stamie is going with Rapid Spin and Thunderbolt/Surf is walled by Lanturn.
Here's my set:
Stamie@Wise Glasses/Leftovers
Timid Nature
236 HP, 216, Spd, 56 S.Atk
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Surf
-Thuderbolt/Ice Beam

The EV set lets you outspeed Gengar.
Thunderbolt/Ice Beam are interchangeable. Pick whatever your team is lacking (I notice a lack of Electric attacks). I prefer Thunderbolt personally.

Most Infernapes have Stone Edge to hit Flying Types. With out it, Salamence and Gyarados can and will destroy Infernape.

Hope that helped.

Love the advice, but I'd like to point out something about SE on my ape....

I have I-Punch on my weavile
SE on my Sala
I-Beam AND T-Bolt on my Starm
And I run stealthrock...

Flying isnt my problem XD

Also I dont want a bulkystarm set...I just dont...dont get me wrong it works; its just as a sweeper it should need HP IMO. Oh and I made a specmence the other day LOL you gotta see this thing it is FUNN-EAH!

Salamence@Modest
ChoiceSpecs
252 Satk 252 Spd 6 HP
DracoMeteor
DragonPulse
Flamethrower
HP H[sub]2[/sub]O

aww man HP Water really catches people by surprise because, well, if you hit say a Rhpy with it, they might still think its HP Grass or Ice, so they switch in a firetype to resist both when its weak to Water XD

Also, I kno bliss needs defense to live a pchysical hit, but you cripple its sdef if you do that....focus blast just does far to much damage to it for a special sponge to have to take.

True, but it still will cap out at 302. If I'm correct, A Blissey with no Def. EVs will take between 95% to 107% form a Dugtrio Life Orb Earthquake. If it has 252 EVs an hits 130 Def or something close, Eathquake will only do about 40% to 50%. And the damage increases if Dugtrio was holding a Choice Band. Those Def EVs are to prevent it from being killed in one hit.

And for Focus Blast, Gengar can takes 3 hits to kill Blissey without any Def. EVs. And Gengar has a Base S.Atk of 130. If it has Choice Specs, it'll still take two hits at least. Blissey can outstall that. Only two Pokemon other than Ubers have a higher S.Atk Stat than Gengar. Alakazam and Prygon-Z cap at a base of 135 S.Atk. Porygon-Z will almost always have Tri-Attack and Alakazam carries Foucs Blast, but doesn't often carry Life Orb. So the damage stays roughly the same. It will take 3 hits for Focus Blast to Kill Blissey. And you do have Softboiled. Lucario with Choice Specs can also only two hit KO it with Aura Sphere You also would've used Softbolied and switchout to a counter by then as well.

Otherwise, without any Def. EVs, Tyranitar (Pursuit/Crunch), Gallade (Close Combat), Swellow (Facade/Brave Bird), Salamence (Dragon Claw), Heracross (Close Combat), and most physical sweepers will come in and 1 Hit Kill Blissey, knocking out your Special Wall.

Hope that helped.

True, but it still will cap out at 302. If I'm correct, A Blissey with no Def. EVs will take between 95% to 107% form a Dugtrio Life Orb Earthquake. If it has 252 EVs an hits 130 Def or something close, Eathquake will only do about 40% to 50%. And the damage increases if Dugtrio was holding a Choice Band. Those Def EVs are to prevent it from being killed in one hit.

And for Focus Blast, Gengar can takes 3 hits to kill Blissey without any Def. EVs. And Gengar has a Base S.Atk of 130. If it has Choice Specs, it'll still take two hits at least. Blissey can outstall that. Only two Pokemon other than Ubers have a higher S.Atk Stat than Gengar. Alakazam and Prygon-Z cap at a base of 135 S.Atk. Porygon-Z will almost always have Tri-Attack and Alakazam carries Foucs Blast, but doesn't often carry Life Orb. So the damage stays roughly the same. It will take 3 hits for Focus Blast to Kill Blissey. And you do have Softboiled. Lucario with Choice Specs can also only two hit KO it with Aura Sphere You also would've used Softbolied and switchout to a counter by then as well.

Otherwise, without any Def. EVs, Tyranitar (Pursuit/Crunch), Gallade (Close Combat), Swellow (Facade/Brave Bird), Salamence (Dragon Claw), Heracross (Close Combat), and most physical sweepers will come in and 1 Hit Kill Blissey, knocking out your Special Wall.

Hope that helped.

Yeah they did but you over looked 1 detail: I do have a pchysical wall who can take all fighting atack NVE. I just see blissey as a special wall and should have ev's accordingly. You dont see skarms with 252 sdef evs and a careful nature...also I made a meta its great XD:

Metagross@Adamant
LifeOrb
252 Attack/152 HP/56 Def/50 Speed
-MeteorMash
-Zen Headbutt
-Earthquake
-Agility

itza tankish aliga gross XD Im usin it in a team I made just now XD here iz tehrest of itx:

Salamence@Jolly
YacheBerry
252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
DDance
DClaw
Earthquake
Stone Edge

yea itz teh mence from up dere but eh I liek it nubz

Gengar@Timid
WideLens
252 Satk/252 Spd/6 HP
ShadowBall
Thunderbolt
FocusBlast
Hypnosis

Umbreon@Sassy
Leftovers
252 Hp/252 Sdef/6 Atk
Curse
ConfuseRay
MeanLook
Assurance

lol itsa assu-conf-trapper

Skarmory@Relaxed
ShedShell
252 HP/252 Def/6 HP
DrillPeck
Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost

Swampert@Brave
Leftovers
180 Attack/200 Defese/130 HP
Curse
StealthRock
WaterFall
Earthquake

lol its a tank pert LOL wall lawl loL!!!! lawl it cewl it usz the def and atk evs to stack curses for maximum force lololol and then I SR or sometimes i SR first and den I use teh 130 HP evs and leftovers to tank LMAP!

Still, if a Lucario/Salamnc/Dragonite comes out, they can have a special or physical moves so if you think it has a special moveset or a mixed one, and you keep it out and it hits you with a physical attack, Blissey is gone. And if you think it has physical moves and switch it out to Skarmory, but it uses a special mov, Skarmory is long gone.