• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alphas, Betas, and Omegas (Eeveelution roleplay)

Deep in a large forest, there are clans of Eeveelutions. The clans give each Eevee in their clan a rank depending on their abilities when they first arrive or hatch from an egg, the ranks they can get being Alpha, the highest rank, for those with great speed, attack, and defense, also allowing them the option of one day becoming the leader of their clan, Beta, the middle rank, for those with good attack and speed, but not very good defense, and Omega, the lowest rank, for those with bad attack, speed, and defense. Some of the clans in the forest are at war, and some the clans that prefer peace, try to stop the clans from fighting. If an Alpha rank Eeveelution marries another Alpha rank Eeveelution from another clan, then the clans become united. The clans spend half of their time either hunting for food, playing, fighting, training, taking care of the children in their clan, building or making things, or exploring the large forest they live in.

Romance is allowed, obviously, and your charactor can be in anyones clan. Your charactor(s) can also be related to someone else's charactor(s), but only with their permission. You are allowed to have up to four charactors, and your charactors can have odd fur and eye colors.

Discussion/Sign up thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/alph...ution-roleplay-discussion-and-sign-ups.16292/
---
Ralph watched as Mist splashed around in the river in the Free Spirit clan territory. "Having fun, Mist?" Ralph said, looking unamused. Mist stopped splashing around in the water for a moment. "Yes!" Mist said happily before going back to playing in the water. Ralph rolled his eyes before walking into the medium sized cave beside the river, where he lived. He did not understand why he had chosen a cave that was bigger then he needed, but he had. Ralph sat down on his bed of leaves, thinking. Mist looked up from playing and looked around for Ralph, then shrugged and went back to playing when she did not see him. "I was going to invite him to play, but I guess he went inside. Oh well!" Mist said.

Last edited:
Byte looked at all the trees surrounding the territory. He was amazed at the vastness of his home, yet also frightened of the other Clans- but only by a margin. He knew of the war, and how his leader, Swift, would sometimes attack other Clans, rather, be attacked by other Clans, or attempt to negotiate a peace. Yet, even though the situation was not the best, he enjoyed every day by having fun, or anything he could do. An orangish leaf fell onto his nose as he ran around, which he quickly batted off. Quickly sliding into a river, Byte swam around, his fur suddenly becoming sleek. After a while of aquatic activities, he swam back up onto shore and headed back to the heart of the Rising Aura territory.

His leader was there, a white, ivory Jolteon with ice blue eyes. She was an Alpha. Swift, the Jolteon, headed outside her den to find Byte there, drying himself from swimming. "Byte? What were you doing?" Byte remained quiet and shrugged. "Ah.. whatever. As long as you didn't get yourself in trouble with the other Clans. Anyway, I need a few of you guys to check if the other Clans have been invading our territory." A few Eeveelutions volunteered, yet Byte remained silent and crept away, looking at the river. If only there wasn't a war going on, then we could all be friends! he thought to himself and sighed.

After awhile, Mist got out of the river and shook off, before walking into the small cave behind Ralph's den, where they kept food stored. She noticed they were beginning to run low on food, and quickly ate a Cheri Berry before walking into Ralph's den. "We are starting to run low on food. You might want to send some of the Clan members to hunt for more food." Mist said to Ralph. Ralph sighed and stood up. "I'll go hunt for food on my own. I need to take a walk, anyway, since I've been lazing around most of the day." Ralph said. Mist started to say something, however Ralph had alreadly left his den. Mist shrugged. "Oh well! I'll play in the river some more." Mist decided.

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Shadow sat by the trees, and watched the river. He would just sit there, motionless. "What a boring day, like always." He muttered. He began to walk towards the river, until reaching the edge of it. "Maybe a quick dip wont hurt," He said to himself before plunging into the water.

Last edited:
Mist walked outside and jumped into the river, splashing around and laughing. She stuck her head under the water and looked around, before shaking her head, and lefting her head out of the water. She noticed Shadow and waved to him. "Hello! Want to play?" Mist asked Shadow while smiling.

Ralph walked until he was at the very edge of the Free Spirit Clan territory, where some berry bushes were located. The fact that most of the berry bushes were at the very edge of the territory made it easy for other clans to come and steal berries if they wanted, which worried Ralph at times, although he hardly ever showed when he was worried. Ralph saw no berries, so he pushed aside some of the shrubbery surrounding the berry bush, hoping the berries just fell from the bush and were hidden in the shrubbery. But he still saw none. After checking the other bushes, Ralph frowned. "Okay, I guess all the berries were stolen. Oh well, maybe some of the other berry bushes in our territory have some berries." Ralph mumbled to himself.

Nautilus

Shadow turned around, "Hmm?" he said when he noticed the vaporeon. Shadow stood there in the water for a brief moment. Then Shadow decided to move closer to Mist. He stayed silent however, and did not respond to the question. Shadow was about to say something, but muttered it instead.

Last edited:
Mist tilted her head to the side, seeming confused. "Huh? What was that? I did not hear you." Mist said. She used her tail to splash water everywhere, then giggled. "Sorry, couldn't help myself! Splashing around in the water is just so fun and amusing to me, so I often can not help splashing in the water." Mist said.

Ralph went from bush to bush, however still did not find any berries. "Looks like someone must've took them all. Guess I'll have to search outside the territory, and risk getting attacked. Its better for me to risk getting attacked then for me to risk starving my clan." Ralph said, heading once again to the very edge of the territory. He calmly walked out of the territory and looked around, not seeing anyone. "Maybe I won't accidentally stumble into another clan's territory." Ralph mumbled as he began to search for food.

Nautilus

Shadow was splashed with water and looked very annoyed, that is until he came over and splashed Mist. "Take that!" He said, before submerging into the water. Shadow then appears behind Mist in an effort to surprise her. "Well hello there!" he said with a smile on his face.

Mist laughed, and then jumped in surprise when Shadow appeared behind her, before giggling and using her tail to splash him with water again. "Hello!" Mist laughed, obviously having a good time. She dived under the water, since it was deep enough to dive under where she was at.

Nautilus

"Hmm where did you go?" he said, before poking his head into the water. He waits for Mist to surface, laying on the water.

Last edited:
Mist jumped up out of the water behind Shadow, splashing water everywhere. "Boo!" Mist yelled while laughing. "Did I scare you? Did I? Did I?" Mist asked eagerly, her tail wagging, splashing water everywhere, although she did not seem to notice she her tail was splashing water everywhere.

Nautilus

Shadow jumped, with the response "You sure did!". "Well i'm going to take my leave now," he said as he was getting out of the water. "I don't think i can tolerate much of the splashing. Shadow looked at Mist, "Hey i didn't catch your name" he asked that because he did not know many clan member's names.

Last edited:
Mist smiled. "I'm Mist. I don't think I got your name, either, actually." Mist said. She climbed out of the water, deciding to take a break from playing in the water and splashing. "Besides, laying in a patch of sunlight actually sounds very nice after playing in the water all day!" Mist thought.

Mio was walking around with Mia, as he saw someone, very far away, walking from bush from bush, and to far of his clan's territory."Mia, there is someone stealing our food!" The Glaceon started to run in the direction of the strange pokemon, that he noticed that was a flareon, Mia following him.
The Alpha sylveon hold to the Vaporeon."Wait, this is Ralph?I don't see why he would steal our berries." "He might be looking for berries, I don't even see any berry with him." Mio said.
"So let's help him!" Mia replied, after start to run until get close to the Flareon. "Hello, can I help?" Mia smiled. "Excuse me, sir." The Glaceon bowed up." What Mia is trying to say is that me, and my sister, are volunteering for helping you."

Ralph glanced at Mia and Mio. "Oh, um, sure... But all the berries in our territory seem to have been stolen, so we'll have to leave the territory to search for some, and search for other food such as apples. That means risking getting attacked by another clan, and accidentally stumbling into another clan's territory. You two sure you want to help?" Ralph asked.

As Ralph was saying, Mio knew he was ready for it, and he could count with his sister, that wouldn't be out of something like that. "Yes, we are sure." The Glaceon replied. Mia was excited to start, as it was something important to all the clan and she was going to do it with the clan leader. "When we start?"

"Anytime, as long as it is today, as we're starting to run low on food." Ralph said. "Although it might be a good idea to tell the other clan members before we start, so they do not worry, and know to come looking for us if we are gone for more then twenty four hours. Mist would know why I would be gone and wouldn't worry, but she might worry about you two." Ralph added.

Nautilus

"Mist huh?, nice name." He told Mist. "My name is Shadow." Shadow laid on the grass, And dried off the water. The Umbreon let out a yawn and curled up on the soft grass he was laying on.

"Thank you! Your name is cool!" Mist said happily. She laid down in a patch of sunlight, quickly drying off. "Lying in a patch of sunlight after playing in a river is probably my favourite thing to do..." Mist said sleepily, stretching before beginning to doze off, something she often did when lying in a patch of sunlight.

"Alright.Makes sense." Mio said as he started running with Mia back to the clan's territory, finding next to a river Mist and Shadow. "Greetings, Mr.Ralph asked me to tell to you guys that we three are going out for food." Mio said.

Mist jolted awake in surprise. "Huh what?" Mist asked sleepily, looking around. After a few minutes Mist stopped looking around and stared at the ground, blinking for a few minutes before looking up at at Mio and Mia curiously. "Oh, okay! But why? There is plenty of berries in the berry bushes, I am sure." Mist said.

Nautilus

Shadow turned to see Mio. "Huh? I thought we had plenty of food." he tells Mio as he went to sit next to Mist. "Well we could help look for berries too if you'd like" he told Mio.

"I checked the food supply earlier and we're starting to run low." Mist said to Shadow. "And we could help! Ralph usually only likes to work in groups of two or three, though, so it might annoy him a bit. But its fun annoying Ralph!" Mist said happily, smiling and jumping up and down.

Nautilus

"Well if you're going i'm going" He said to Mist. "But why would you want to annoy Ralph?, Isn't he the leader of our clan?" He asked in a confused manner. Shadow sat in the grass again, but with his head poking out.

Mist giggled. "Because he's older then me, plus I met him before he started the clan. Me and him are pretty much best friends! Although one of my brothers liked him and was glad I joined the clan, my other brother hated him and wasn't so happy I joined the clan. Ralph and my brother that doesn't like him are pretty much rivals." Mist answered.

Nautilus

"Should we get moving or do we stay here?" He asked Mist. Shadow turned to look at Mio and Mia, "I don't really know anyone in the clan very well, what are your names?" he asked them both.

"Im Mia, and this is Mio!Nice to meet you.You are?" The Sylveon replied, while handshaking Shadow with one of her feelers. "Yes, it does would be good to get some help, if you guys do want.But Mr.Ralph would get angry perhaps?Anyway,I think I should hurry up.If you two do want to go too, it's ok I guess." The Glaceon said while starting to walk back, Mia following him.

Nautilus

"Mist, are we going with them or not?" He asked Mist, looking back at Mia and Mio. Shadow sat beside Mist, "If we're going to get moving, we should start moving right now before we lose sight of them".

Mist looked at Shadow and smiled. "We're going! It'll be fun!" Mist said happily, following Mia and Mio. "Even though Ralph probably isn't going to be happy about another Omega going, he is sometimes funny when angry!" Mist chirped, jumping up and down as she followed Mia and Mio.

Nautilus

Shadow quickly followed Mist as they all went off. "So you guys haven't found any berries in our territory so far?", he asked Mio and Mia. "Well how far is Ralph anyway? We have been walking for a while" He said seeming annoyed.

Mist walked past several bushes, but saw not a single berry. Ralph heard footsteps behind him, and glanced over his shoulder, seeing Mia, Mio, Shadow, and Mist. He turned around, crossing his front legs in front of him, looking annoyed. "Mist, really?" Ralph said to Mist, sounding annoyed. Mist giggled and poked Ralph's nose, making him growl. "What~?" Mist asked Ralph innocently. Ralph rolled his eyes and turned around, his back to everyone. "Whatever, Mist. Let's just go." Ralph grumbled.