• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

All We Know Is Falling's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I will put down all my sprites

Currently taking requests
I can make:

Chaos
Cosplayers
Custom Trainers
Fusions

NinetailsChao.png
VulpixChao.png

VigorothAipomInfernapePrimape.png

Why of course

I made these sprites in the Trainer card Maker:

Cosplayer: Dragonite
Cosplayer: Meganium
Cosplayer: Feraligtr 1
Cosplayer: Xatu
Cosplayer: Octillery
Cosplayer: Zangoose
Cosplayer: Wailord
Cosplayer: Infernape
Cosplayer: Staraptor
Cosplayer: Lucario
Cosplayer: Chatot
Cosplayer: Darkrai
Cosplayer: Shaymin

Wow! What a wonderful sprite th - eh? Hey wait, where are the sprites? How can it be a sprite thread with no sprites?

If you made those sprites in the TCM, then post up their images. No one can compliment your work if we can't see it.

I suggest you edit your last post to have the images within them, if not, I'm giving you a warning for SPAM. Because a "Sprite Thread" without Sprites surely is SPAM.​

I have a request, can you make me a fusion of Mankey/Primeape, Aipom, Infernape, and Vigoroth...you know, I want a monkey, oh, and if you could make it driving a /decent/ tank I will be grateful to you forever...

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
MAKE A VULPIX CHAO, NAO!!!!

EDIT: Er, I mean...

Can you please make a Vulpix Chao? And a Ninetales one to go with it? No demented one like the Kirlia ParamoreRiot! made a long time ago....

I have a request, can you make me a fusion of Mankey/Primeape, Aipom, Infernape, and Vigoroth...you know, I want a monkey, oh, and if you could make it driving a /decent/ tank I will be grateful to you forever...

VigorothAipomInfernapePrimape.png

There you go.

(Sorry its not transparent.)

[quote author=Shiny_Eevee link=topic=3294.msg41926#msg41926 date=1198530422]
MAKE A VULPIX CHAO, NAO!!!!

EDIT: Er, I mean...

Can you please make a Vulpix Chao? And a Ninetales one to go with it? No demented one like the Kirlia ParamoreRiot! made a long time ago....
[/quote]

VulpixChao.png
NinetailsChao.png

There ya go.
^__^

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Ok, no, seriously, why DIDN'T you post a sprite you've already made? Despite at least three people suggesting it? I'm giving you a warning for ignorance and stupidity.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
KUTE and KOOL!!!! *takes chaos and run while hugging/suffocating them*

Thanks, erm, AWKIF! Okay, now I'm calling Kiffie!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Because I am bored, I want a really unique Pokemon fusion.

A mix of...

Shinx
Kyogre
Ponita
Quagsire
Oddish
Misdreavus
Natu

Let's see what you can do... muahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.