• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All new justice league.

New name

• Neo justice leuge

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Young League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young Fighters

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The Saviors

• League of Avengers

• Justice Warriors/Juggernauts,

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Ok then! She is the second smartest then. Looks back at everyone's bios to see if they have super intelligence as well nope!I'm good with that claim! Also, my character should be the best at hand-to-hand combat. WITHOUT POWERS!! (I'm just going to add that on to the end of each time I make a statement about my character. I mean if all of our powers would be taken away, Fay would do the best due to the fact she only know skills that anyone can learn)

Name/hero name: Kazumi Sawatari / Renegade
Personality: Kazumi is a steel cold lone wolf who doesn’t really work well with others. He is very much a mission man, give him a task and he’ll get it done. But if you ask him to make public appearances or live in the public eye you’ll come face to face with his blades mere inches from your eyes
Justice league member: NONE

History: Kazumi grew up in New York the young meta-human’s parents were extremely fearful of his abilities trying to contain their ‘freak of nature of a son’. Yet despite their best efforts to contain their sons abilities through a mix of psychological conditioning and emotional abuse they only fuel his desire to fully master his abilities.
One night in a fit of rage he tore the Iron bars from his windows, the steel panic locks from all the doors and formed himself his first suit, a clunky mishmash of metal and rough fabric. It was the final straw, his father tore the gun from over the mantlepiece and tried to put a bullet in the boy’s head, so Kazumi liquified the gun and left his father with a pair of metal stumps where his hands once were.
He left that night and never looked back, he was 16 at the time.

Since then Kazumi’s wandered the world watching cities seemingly thrive as a result of the new generation of heroes keeping the world in balance but he saw the truth, while the cities were safer by day and from the major villains, at night from the dark corners of the cities insanity flourished as the street gangs let loose in a nightly purge. So he set out to combat this darkness with darkness of his own, he had no problems living on the other side of the line most heroes couldn’t cross. He was more than just a vigilante more than just an unseen defender he was a Renegade

Power: Metallokinesis
Kazumi can control all types of metal, manipulating it into various shapes and for a variety of uses, from firing off metal projectiles to creating shields or swords for melee combat to controlling electronics.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Well, i finished drawing his hero suit so, here,
And yes, at his eyes they are goggles
15581994173531070099678.jpg

Hey! Seems interesting, I would like in!

Name/hero name: Drake Lanthorn/Crosshair
Personality: Crosshair is more of the quiet type. He doesn't talk much, and prefers to get the job done. When he focuses on a target, he goes after it with whatever he's got at his disposal. Is fond of lottery tickets, and drinks a little. He's not afraid to go outside the law, but knows how far he can stretch it without getting in trouble. It's clear he's gone through some crazy stuff. Crosshair isn't really that mainstream of a hero, preferring to work from the shadows. Not a fan of young heroes.
Appearance: Crosshair wears a black leather jacket, with a large red crosshair on the back. He wears combat boots and camo cargo pants, and underneath the jacket wears a ballistics vest. He stands about 6'1", and is pretty well built. Not overly buff, though. He has scruffy black hair, and hazel eyes. He looks a little beat up, pretty much all the time. He carries quite a few pistols on him, as well as a knife and some assorted weapons in his jacket. Often carries around a large black duffel bag.
Justice league member: Green Arrow or Batman, i guess? Or his own thing.
History: (Your characters backstory.)
Power: Crosshair's one and only superhuman ability is his superhuman luck. He's also trained in various martial arts, and his marksmanship could be called superhuman even without his luck helping him. His luck power is also pretty hard to detect, since nothing is super obvious about it.

As a side note, Crosshair works very hard to keep his super luck power disguised and not let people noticing it.

Last edited:
The justice leuge are all dead new threates are coming earths going to need new Heros and fast. A mysterious orginization has been sending invitations to people around the world who could be the memebers of a all New Justice Leuge.

Rules​
  1. Follow poke-charms rules
  2. All your heros need to be loosely based of a memeberof the justice league. For example if your heroes based of superman they don't need to be a kryptonian, But need to have a strong sense of justice.
  3. You characters can Be OP but not godly and explain their powers.
  4. You can only on 2 oc's of people in the justice league.
Charecter Bios
Name/hero name: (Your characters Name and Hero Name.)
Personality: (characters Personality.
Appearance:( a description or photo of your character.)
Justice league member: (The member of the justice league your based of,)
History: (Your characters backstory.)
Power​
(your characters abilities, and or powers.)

Mine
Name/hero name: Thomas bell (Lantern)
Personality: Due to possessing 2 lantern ring he's very strong willed but has an easy temper. He wishes to whats right but since he's personality can sometimes swoon making him difficult to understand.
Appearance:
tumblr_inline_pbbnkn1MBB1sluk3i_500.jpg

Like this but no mask.
f1d707b5e6cef79aab72a8be0c3ac661.jpg

The costume is like this except with green on the suit and on the other hand a green ring.
Justice league member: Green lantern
History: As a kid he wished to be a engineer and didn't make many friends and was viciously bullied he made on friend tho a girl named laura. While in college one day one of his bullies decided to beat up Laura he shoved causing the young girl to fall over and snap her neck. When he saw this went mad with Rage causing him to be granted with a red lantern ring he then Murdered the killers. He joined the red lantern corps for a couple of months. he was then captured and had his ring removed. He was then tortured for a whole year but sill didn't give information to the his captors hi's incredible will power granted him a green Lantern ring. He got back his red lantern ring he became the first dual lantern
Power​
(your characters abilities, and or powers.) He can create hard light constructs, fly, and do everything else a lantern can do. He usually uses both rings a once he can also use only one at time if he wants. His constructions are very powerful due to Thomas being a Engineer he builds his constructions using his mind.
Just a quick reminder that Green and Red Rings actually cancel eachother out, on top of that red rings actually function as a lanterns heart so the removal of the ring kills the user. I was rereading your bio and realised you probably didn’t fully grasp the lore of being a red lantern

Just for clarity Kazumi is an asshole so all the hostility is him toward the characters not me flaming you all. Just wanted to make that clear cause I was worried my characterization could trigger someone, and we can’t have that

I could also see that. I like either option. I think they would get along most of the time, but when they do butt heads, it gets pretty nasty. Like both of them would leave for a short amount of time nasty

hah challenging my knowledge of lantern law if you don't remember kyle rayner 4th green lantern of earth at one point used every-single ring at once

Correct but the rings all cancelled eachother out when they tried to activate on OA creating the primal/impure white lantern. The only reason he survived having the red lantern ring on him was the blue lantern ring purifying him. Also all seven rings were destroyed in that event so I wouldn’t exactly say he was able to utilize their abilities at all

The only existence of a dual lantern is Blue green because of the natural synergy of those two lanterns.
Red lantern rings literally cancel out a green lantern ring as seen with Guy Gardner.

In short your characters combination of Red and Green Power rings does not work in either current canon nor an previously existing Lantern lore.

@Frontier Master Well, this is neither current canon or Lantern lore XD I'm not against having a green and red ring, but then again my knowledge of Lanturn lore is pretty limited. As long as @Thomas the trainer can provide a good reason why it would work, I'm cool with it.

And what does that mean, the rings cancelled each other out? I'm curious and don't feel like googling.

The two rings literally stop eachother from working.

As well as this the Red ring maximizes an individual’s rage at the expense of critical thought

Critical thought is what allows a green lanterns constructs to take shape fully, it’s why green constructs are so crisp in detail and red constructs are more raggerty and disjointed

could I just have him be a red lantern who through learning to control and harness his anger made him stronger
Yes, just remember that both hope and Love are fatal, as it will completely disable the ring. The other emotions may disrupt it but Hope and Love will kill him

(For those who are unaware a Red lantern ring replaces the users heart as their life supporting force so if the ring fails the user dies)