• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Aimee wants to help!

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
So every week you guys hear me mention my online radio gig....Well since I love you all so much I'm offering up free advertisement time on air! Art commissions, Etsy, whatever! I'll be more then happy to give it some air time just let me know where people will need to be directed to ^_^

Aimee

Bacon Fairy
It tends to vary week by week. But the general theme is drunken humor, shameless plugs, and playing songs by request (or when we need a break XD) We also try to keep our listeners up to date on any kind of geeky news like "hey we heard about this small town anime convention if you're in the area you could check it out" or "latest announcement - doctor who is starting back up in September" kinda stuff. We're sponsored by a social network called snipesearch social, during the past month I guess we got it so popular that we actually crashed their servers *nods proudly*