• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures threw the Seto Region.

"Wow that's a pretty great story I agree with Ivory," Daniel said. "Oh wait!" I need to go feed Trip guys!" "I'll be right back!" Daniel said as he walked away towards the door. As he got outside he walked over to Trop. "Hey buddy don't worry I got you some too," Daniel said as he knelt down and began to hand feed Tropius a pokepuff.

"I really hate Will." Gemin mumbled going to his sleeping quarters. He got into a chair, and went onto the Computer. He turned on some of his hidden cameras around the region. "I am just waiting for a good time to strike." He said looking through the cameras.

He stepped outside. Poli looked around in a daze. " You okay Poli?' he asked. Poli simply shook his head. He leaned against the building waiting for Ivory."

Ivory stepped out with her Stunky. The little poison type bouncing after her trainer before almost running into Poli. She missed though and waved a paw at the water type before sitting beside Ivory, "so where to next"?

"I'm up for a gun battle," Ivory smirked and pine made a noise of aggrement. She picked up the small poisen type and put pine onto her shoulders before trying to find a map of any sort.

"Oh yeah! I feel like I could take on a gym Trop and I!" Daniel said as he stood up and Trop looked up with a glint in his eyes with a look of determination it seemed.

Alright." He said as he checked the map. " Looks like the gym is a couple of miles inward." He said as he looked at the map. " Let's get going."

"Does everyone have everything? Maybe we should train abit," Ivory shrugged as her hands ran through her poisen type's fur. She looked about the group as she shifted into a more comfortable stance, "because I'd rather not have my butt kicked".

Ken grabbed the bread form the counter and paid. He then sat down on one of the table and gave the Pokepuffs to Bass. "Eat up buddy." He said as he started eating as well. The Squirtle happily ate his Pokepuffs

"Hey Ivory I think the training idea is a pretty good one! Trop and I would love to have a few battles in this region before we go and fight a gym leader." Daniel replied as Trop began to stand up behind him. "Do you think there are trainers around the gym that we could try to battle?" Daniel asked.

"Probably. There was a trainer in the bakery is saw with a squirtle so you could probably even ask him for a battle," the girl shrugged as she fixed her bandana. The article of clothing being tightened so it wouldn't fall from her neck.

"Yeah I'll go in and ask him if he wants to battle and if he plans on challenging the gym good idea Ivory," Daniel said as he began to walk back into the bakery. Daniel approached the trainer with the squirtle "Hey there my friends and I were wondering if you were interested in doing some battles outside of course?" Daniel asked as he flashed a smile. "It would be good training if you plan on taking on the gym," Daniel added.

Ken finished his bread and got up. "Of course I wouldn't mind a good battle." He said. Bass cheered happily as they walked outside. "So you're the one I'm battling or is it someone else?" He asked.

"Alright sounds good to me I'm pretty sure there is an area to battle right near here," Daniel said as he started walking outside. Daniel gave Ivory a thumbs up as he saw her and said "Yeah he said he was going to fight me and Trop!" "Oh I am so excited for this!"

"That's good to hear," Ivory laughed lightly as she pushed off the building to go watch. Her poisen type padding after to stand at her side.

"I think here is a good spot," Daniel said as he walked towards an open field area near the pokepuff shop. Trop got up and started moving towards Daniel as he seemed to stretch and get ready for the fight. Daniel shouted "Hey come over here!" He said as he waved towards the trainer and his squirtle.

Drew fallowed them to the spot. He took a few steps back and watched the battle unfold. He wondered what the guy with the squirtles plan is going to be.

Ken walked to the other side of the Battlefield and got ready. "Lets go Bass!" The Squirtle jumped forwards ready to battle. "Lets start things off with Bubbles!" Bass shot a stream of bubbles at Trop.

Ivory plopped into the ground a little ways away so that she didn't interfere. Her hands running through her pokemon's fur as she watched the two other trainers battle.

Pine got comfortble to the best of her abilities. Smush if down the grass to build a small best for herself. Her nose twitching as she picked up diffrent smells.

Trop took the hit as the bubbles splashed on his skin. "Okay Trop go ahead and use Razor Leaf!" Two leaves formed around Trop and gusts of winds came and propelled them towards the squirtle.

"Trop use gust to blow him away!" Trop lifted off the ground and flapped his wings causing a swirl of wind to start up and launched the gust at the now quickly approaching squirtle"

"I know this will hit him! Quick Trop use magical leaf!" The stream of water hit Trop just as two leaves appeared out of thin air and launched themselves towards the squirtle seeming to follow his every move. Trop took a step back from the hit but seemed pretty unscathed albeit a little wet.

"Bass counter with Rapid Spin!" Ken shouted as bass went into its shell and lunged at the leaves. He was then thrown back but managed to minimize the damage. "Now use Bubble!" Bass created a wall of bubbles.

"Trop use another magical leaf to break that wall!" Trop shot off two more shimmering leaves as they pierced through the veil of water and sought their target.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
"You sent out a water type against a pokemon you knew was a grass type?" A voice asked. The trainer who said this walked up to the trainers on the field. "You really are amateurs aren't you?" The trainer, who was of average height, pulled down the hood of his chaos black hoodie and laughed at the pair of battlers. "You nickname your pokemon to distract you from the real thing to worry about: winning. Don't let anyone say to you amateurs that it's about love and respect for your pokemon. That never works. They don't get any stronger. It is about pure strength and nothing more..." The trainer sighed. You don't even know where the first gym is! Good luck trying to find it, wimps." The trainer turned round and started walking away. "I'm going to challenge the gym leader and I will beat her..." The trainer stopped in his tracks and turned round to see the battle. "On second thoughts though...I better battle you guys to drum it all in, to make sure you've learnt something from this..." The trainer threw a poke ball onto the ground, suddenly, out of the blue. A large and powerful looking Zubat appeared in the sky.

Drew turned his head and looked at the guy who was talking. " You complain about them when you only have a zubat." He said as he looked at the man. " Poli." Poli appeard and readied himself. " Ice beam." He said.

Ken walked away from the battlefield followed by Bass. "What a dick am I right." He said looking towards Bass who nodded. "Well, Zubat aren't weak Pokemon, that guy should be careful not to underestimate them." He said looking at Drew.

"True, Zubat aren't weak. Dodge it." Zubat flew out of the way of the ice beam attack, which the boy thought was too powerful an attack for a pokemon early in the adventure to have. "Now you want to fight me? Use Bite!" The boy ordered as Zubat came from behind

" Doge." Drew said. Poli jumped out of the way. " Bubble." He said as bubbles flew towards the Zubat. He had to watch and make sure he knew what he was doing as well as get an opening.

Zubat's wings got hit and Zubat fell to the ground. "Absorb!" The boy shouted. Zubat tried to absorb some of Poliwag's energy. The boy hoped it would deal more damage since it was a grass type move.

Poli felt his life drain out of him. He stood his ground though he was weakened. " Ice beam." Drew said. Poli did so firing at the Zubat.

Ivory watched with bored eyes. Her hands slowly tracing through Pine's fur as she laid down on her side. Her hair was brushed out of the way by her fingers as she watched carefully.

Pine wiggled her nose. Her senses catching every little bit of the environment around them.