• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Adventures in Unova

Ramona looked at serval "No I didn't I picked him up tickled his tummy and gave him to you! Don't you remember!?" Ramona said "Also Oddish isn't dead hes right here in my arms!" Oddish stood up and crawled into the Pokeball.

( how old is Ramona?)

Lily laughed. "Did you see the look on his face when I hit him? Priceless! He deserved it- attacking your poor oddish!"

"were going to Virbank that's where you live your leader your supposed to be against us Serval and you sre hurting my Obbish." Ramona said quickly and walked next to Lily.

Bluefeather

Formerly pokeLPS
"I think we need to take him to a pokemon center." Azure said quietly. She sat down on the sidewalk and stared at Viri's pokeball sadly.

"Azure your never alone you have us we will protect you and show you compassion and leadership care and heart, yea you know what I mean." Ramona said a little with poetry the rest like BLAH!

"Hey guys, we should probably find a hotel. It's gonna be night soon!" She grabbed her friends and started to bring her friends to the nearest hotel.

"I would like to! I always dreamed of befriending an Emolga. If theres a power plant, then surely an electric type Emolga would be there!" Seph said with a big smile on his face.