• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures in Hoenn discussion and/or signup AND/OR bio placement (Roleplayers needed!)

Should there be romance in the roleplay?

• Yas

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome!
TO THE RICE FIELDS, MOTHER-
take two
Welcome to this RP you stumbled upon!
Join me please
my friends rejected me
moving on!
We need bios, right?
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra:

Mine:
Name: Orange
Appearance: Black Sans-style hoodie, black slacks, spiky black hair, red scarf, (Later) white cape
Personality: Bubbly, but with a fierce side to him.
Extra: He starts out bubbly and derpy, but near the end becomes more serious.
_Alolan Pokemon are allowed in this roleplay_

Last edited:
Lucky for you, young sire! I shall be your first role-player!

Name: Allison Green
Appearance: Allison is 5'10" feet tall. Allison has short black hair, some it covers one of her eyes, and brown colored eyes. Allison always wears a hoodie, either it's actually put on or tied around her waist. Allison wears a tank top under her hoodie, and likes to wear sweatpants. She also likes to wear boots.
Personality: Allison is a very energetic girl, and tends to be happy all the time. Allison might be kind, but she can get annoyed if she finds someone annoying.
Extra: Allison is also an excellent fighter, and has been practicing since she was 4 years old. Allison will only take of her hoodie when shes going to fight.

Last edited:
Accepted!
c54e56cb5866d48d4b56d660e12536c751c4f64727bd9335e234b252756ae424_3.jpg