• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventures In Ariah Sign Up

Ariah is a region that is not known by many. You didn't even know about it until you got an invitation from the region's professor. You know others were invited, but not who. Even though it may look easy, it won't be. Also, the evil team star is terrorizing Ariah! A new adventure awaits in the Ariah Region!

Rules
No swearing
Only romance is hugging
Anything the official RP rules say
Only one basic Pokemon to start please, you can catch more on the way
Don't be overpowered or godmod
Gen 7 Pokemon will be allowed when Gen 7 is out, until then no
No legendary Pokemon
No one liners

Special Trainer Slots Open:
Professor
Gym leader 1 (Wove City)
Gym leader 2 (Terl City)
Gym leader 3 (Inpopert City)
Gym leader 5 (Katta City)
Gym leader 4 (Inturn Island)

Name:
Appearance:
Traits:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Moves:
Traits:
Shiny:

The RP link will be posted once it is made, and ready.

Last edited:
Name: Jake Anistar
Special Trainer: Steel elite four member
Appearance: 5'9 slim build, lightly tanned, dark grey hair with deep red streaks, his normal trainer clothes consist of a worn black leather jacket, plain grey t shirt, black jeans and grey sneakers. While his elite four outfit is a crisp grey suit with dark red tie. In both outfits he wears a mega keystone on a ring on his right hand and a small round crystal on a watch like bracelet on his left wrist
Traits: Normally a relatively social and friendly guy, jake is well liked by most people. However when he battles he loses all this warmth, which instead is replaced by cold and controlled commands

Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: Scar
Moves: Flash cannon, Aura sphere, dragon pulse and protect
Traits: capable of mega evolution, Scar is the latest in a long line of Almian master lucario, meaning his aura abilities are hard to match. Scar's deep connection with its trainer allows both parties to understand each other freely and in some cases allowing Jake to understand other Pokemon, although this does drain Scar's strength significantly the longer it is used
Shiny: although not officially shiny, Scar has a black and white colour scheme in both its regular and mega evolved forms

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Bastion
Moves: Meteor mash, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Bullet punch
Traits: prone to psychic outbursts, great friends with reaper
Shiny: Yes

Pokemon: Aegislash
Nickname: Tyrule
Moves: king shield, substitute, shadow ball, Flash cannon
Traits: Served as a royal guard for an ancient ruler of Kalos
Shiny: No

If its not OK for Fakemon let me know and I'll change it
Pokemon: Fakemon (dragon, steel type)
Nickname: Knightmare
Moves: Wyvern wing, Dragon Claw, Meteor Mash, Blaze kick
Traits: Prone to anti-social behavior toward everyone and anyone except Jake and Scar
Backstory: Having being created in the Temple of Aura's to defeat an impossible opponent, Knightmare's power dramatically outclasses that of regular Pokemon. However as the so called impossible opponent was somehow locked away deep with a cave in the middle of nowhere, as such Knightmare's power was not needed. Deemed too dangerous to be released and incapable of emotion or control Knightmare was locked away within the temple until such time that its power be needed once again.
That was until Jake and Scar found the temple and inevitably released it, after a short rampage through the ice plains of Almia, Knightmare was calmed and agreed to join Jake's team in hopes of proving its creators wrong.
If Fakemon aren't allowed just let me know

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Reaper
Moves: Bullet punch, X-scissor, Swords dance, Night slash
Traits: best friends with Bastion
Shiny: no but due to an evolutionary defect its armour is much darker than usual

Last edited:
Name: Will Whitman
Special Trainer: Just a Pokemon Trainer, albeit a quite skilled one
Appearance:
Traits: He can be a bit intimidating when you first meet him, but he is actually really nice and not the smartest. He is very loyal and a great friend to have during a crisis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: None
Moves: Tackle, Withdrawal, Water Gun, Bubble
Traits: Smart and is easily annoyed when people cannot understand things which are quite simple to him, even so he has a good heart and is normally friendly

Pokemon: Wynaut
Moves: Charm, Splash, Encore
Traits: Watch out for the puns... i make way too many "Why Not" puns

Pokemon: Pidgey
Moves: Tackle, Gust, Quick Attack, Sand Attack
Traits: Living in the wild for most of her life, rarely exposed to humans, she is quite naive and fascinated by things others would see as ordinary
Shiny:

Can I also RP as a Team Star?

Name: David
Special Trainer: Team Star Admin/Grunt
Appearance:
Traits: Cold, Calculating, and Cruel, but everything he does is to help the team. He is extremely loyal, yet not in the normal way. If his orders will cause him to fail, he will disobey them to succeed

Pokemon: Kadabra
Moves: Psychic, Confusion, Psycho Cut, Teleport
Traits:

Name: Jack devlin
Special Trainer: Normal Trainer
Appearance: Well looks like Calem (From X and Y) but has Black hair, Yellow eyes and a Black (Unzipped) Jacket
Traits: Smart, Strong, Always Focused in the heat of a battle
-------------------------------------------
Pokemon:
Pokemon: Eevee
Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Bite, Growl
Traits: Is a Kind pokemon that prefers not to fight but watch from the sidelines, She is always kind to her other teammates and would never let them down

Pokemon: Riolu
Moves: force palm,Counter, Quick attack, Foresight
Traits: A Serious Brawler who does not listen to anyone else and focuses on his own Goals

Pokemon: Treecko
Moves: Pound, Absorb, Quick attack, Leer
Traits: Treecko is a Smart pokemon that would Prefer A Plan instead of brute force
-------------------------------------------------------
I wanna have a character thats part of team Star, Can i? (If yes, then here is the bio)
Name: Jess Devlin
Special Trainer: Team Star Leader
Appearance: Wears a Team Star admin uniform but with Golden Stars, She has Blonde hair and Yellow eyes
Traits:Jess is never really kind and is rather Intimidating, Jess made Team Star in hopes of Controlling Ariah (And some daddy issues), She controls Team star with a Iron fist and will not let anyone get out of line, She is the Sister of Jack Devlin
---------------------------------------------------------
Is it ok for her to have non Basic Pokemon? she is the leader of a Criminal Orginization

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname: Shock
Moves: Substitute, Thunder Shock, Protect, Shadow ball
Traits: A sort of Joker, Never really wants to battle but is forced to

Pokemon: Talonflame
Nickname: none
Moves: Flare Blitz, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Agility
Traits: A Focused Bird that always wants to win
--------------------------------------------------

Name: Jack devlin
Special Trainer: Normal Trainer
Appearance: Well looks like Calem (From X and Y) but has Black hair, Yellow eyes and a Black (Unzipped) Jacket
Traits: Smart, Strong, Always Focused in the heat of a battle
-------------------------------------------
Pokemon:
Pokemon: Eevee
Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Bite, Growl
Traits: Is a Kind pokemon that prefers not to fight but watch from the sidelines, She is always kind to her other teammates and would never let them down

Pokemon: Riolu
Moves: force palm,Counter, Quick attack, Foresight
Traits: A Serious Brawler who does not listen to anyone else and focuses on his own Goals

Pokemon: Treecko
Moves: Pound, Absorb, Quick attack, Leer
Traits: Treecko is a Smart pokemon that would Prefer A Plan instead of brute force
-------------------------------------------------------
I wanna have a character thats part of team Star, Can i? (If yes, then here is the bio)
Name: Jess Devlin
Special Trainer: Team Star Leader
Appearance: Wears a Team Star admin uniform but with Golden Stars, She has Blonde hair and Yellow eyes
Traits:Jess is never really kind and is rather Intimidating, Jess made Team Star in hopes of Controlling Ariah (And some daddy issues), She controls Team star with a Iron fist and will not let anyone get out of line, She is the Sister of Jack Devlin
---------------------------------------------------------
Is it ok for her to have non Basic Pokemon? she is the leader of a Criminal Orginization

Pokemon: Rotom
Nickname: Shock
Moves: Substitute, Thunder Shock, Protect, Shadow ball
Traits: A sort of Joker, Never really wants to battle but is forced to

Pokemon: Talonflame
Nickname: none
Moves: Flare Blitz, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Agility
Traits: A Focused Bird that always wants to win
--------------------------------------------------
Name: Will Whitman
Special Trainer: Just a Pokemon Trainer, albeit a quite skilled one
Appearance:
Traits: He can be a bit intimidating when you first meet him, but he is actually really nice and not the smartest. He is very loyal and a great friend to have during a crisis

Pokemon: Squirtle
Moves: Tackle, Withdrawal, Water Gun, Bubble
Traits: Smart and is easily annoyed when people cannot understand things which are quite simple to him, even so he has a good heart and is normally friendly

Pokemon: Wynaut
Moves: Charm, Splash, Encore
Traits: Watch out for the puns... i make way too many "Why Not" puns

Pokemon: Pidgey
Moves: Tackle, Gust, Quick Attack, Sand Attack
Traits: Living in the wild for most of her life, rarely exposed to humans, she is quite naive and fascinated by things others would see as ordinary
Shiny:

Can I also RP as a Team Star?

Name: David
Special Trainer: Team Star Admin/Grunt
Appearance:
Traits: Cold, Calculating, and Cruel, but everything he does is to help the team. He is extremely loyal, yet not in the normal way. If his orders will cause him to fail, he will disobey them to succeed

Pokemon: Kadabra
Moves: Psychic, Confusion, Psycho Cut, Teleport
Traits:
Name: Jake Anistar
Special Trainer: Steel elite four member
Appearance: 5'9 slim build, lightly tanned, dark grey hair with deep red streaks, his normal trainer clothes consist of a worn black leather jacket, plain grey t shirt, black jeans and grey sneakers. While his elite four outfit is a crisp grey suit with dark red tie. In both outfits he wears a mega keystone on a ring on his right hand and a small round crystal on a watch like bracelet on his left wrist
Traits: Normally a relatively social and friendly guy, jake is well liked by most people. However when he battles he loses all this warmth, which instead is replaced by cold and controlled commands

Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: Scar
Moves: Flash cannon, Aura sphere, dragon pulse and protect
Traits: capable of mega evolution, Scar is the latest in a long line of Almian master lucario, meaning his aura abilities are hard to match. Scar's deep connection with its trainer allows both parties to understand each other freely and in some cases allowing Jake to understand other Pokemon, although this does drain Scar's strength significantly the longer it is used
Shiny: although not officially shiny, Scar has a black and white colour scheme in both its regular and mega evolved forms

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Bastion
Moves: Meteor mash, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Bullet punch
Traits: prone to psychic outbursts, great friends with reaper

Pokemon: Aegislash
Nickname: Tyrule
Moves: king shield, substitute, shadow ball, Flash cannon
Traits: Served as a royal guard for an ancient ruler of Kalos

If its not OK for Fakemon let me know and I'll change it
Pokemon: Fakemon (dragon, steel type)
Nickname: Knightmare
Moves: Wyvern wing, Dragon Claw, Meteor Mash, Blaze kick
Traits: Prone to anti-social behavior toward everyone and anyone except Jake and Scar
Backstory: Having being created in the Temple of Aura's to defeat an impossible opponent, Knightmare's power dramatically outclasses that of regular Pokemon. However as the so called impossible opponent was somehow locked away deep with a cave in the middle of nowhere, as such Knightmare's power was not needed. Deemed too dangerous to be released and incapable of emotion or control Knightmare was locked away within the temple until such time that its power be needed once again.
That was until Jake and Scar found the temple and inevitably released it, after a short rampage through the ice plains of Almia, Knightmare was calmed and agreed to join Jake's team in hopes of proving its creators wrong.
If Fakemon aren't allowed just let me know

Pokemon: Scizor
Nickname: Reaper
Moves: Bullet punch, X-scissor, Swords dance, Night slash
Traits: best friends with Bastion
Shiny: no but due to an evolutionary defect its armour is much darker than usual

Everyone is accepted! Also I am thinking of getting rid of the elite 4, so if you wish to change please tell me.

Hmm, a new region... this seems so interesting. I'd so love to join here, and as always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss it with me. I am also putting more information into my Pokémon, so don't be too surprised if there's a lot more than usual.

And also, please note that I am using a Fakemon here, so please talk to me as soon as possible if there's an issue regarding it.

Name: Somaiar Kyoto (He is normally called Soma for his short form.)
Special Trainer: He is a normal trainer, though he specializes in befriending Pokémon instead of normally catching them.
Appearance: Looks to be around 5'2", skinny, has a blue jacket with a hoodie around his head and hidden pockets, wears a white t shirt, short white cargo pants, brown leather sandals, has a leather bag that functions as a carrier sling and storage.
Traits: Taciturn, leader-like, determined, sometimes takes risks to protect his Pokémon.

Pokémon: Pyravi
Nickname: N/A
Moves: Tackle, Fleet Dance, Ember, Peck
Type: Fire/Flying
Appearance: She has colorful feathers on her body that represent the rainbow in reversed order, while tiny flames eurpt on her wings and body if angered. She also has a short, black beak with yellow eyes, while her head is tiny and she has three feathers on near her head that represent her home region's flag.
Traits: She is rather shy at first, but she is very open once you get to know her. She also has a rather short fuse, as her body will flare up in flames if she becomes upset.
Ability: Rebirth (Allows Pyravi to revive in battle with 1 HP if she faints. However, this ability cannot be used if it has already been used in battle, or if she faints from a 1 hit KO move. This also can't be used if she faints from taking too much damage in short period of time to the point where it exceeds her max HP.)

Hmm, a new region... this seems so interesting. I'd so love to join here, and as always, if there's any issues, please feel free to discuss it with me. I am also putting more information into my Pokémon, so don't be too surprised if there's a lot more than usual.

And also, please note that I am using a Fakemon here, so please talk to me as soon as possible if there's an issue regarding it.

Name: Somaiar Kyoto (He is normally called Soma for his short form.)
Special Trainer: He is a normal trainer, though he specializes in befriending Pokémon instead of normally catching them.
Appearance: Looks to be around 5'2", skinny, has a blue jacket with a hoodie around his head and hidden pockets, wears a white t shirt, short white cargo pants, brown leather sandals, has a leather bag that functions as a carrier sling and storage.
Traits: Taciturn, leader-like, determined, sometimes takes risks to protect his Pokémon.

Pokémon: Pyravi
Nickname: N/A
Moves: Tackle, Fleet Dance, Ember, Peck
Type: Fire/Flying
Appearance: She has colorful feathers on her body that represent the rainbow in reversed order, while tiny flames eurpt on her wings and body if angered. She also has a short, black beak with yellow eyes, while her head is tiny and she has three feathers on near her head that represent her home region's flag.
Traits: She is rather shy at first, but she is very open once you get to know her. She also has a rather short fuse, as her body will flare up in flames if she becomes upset.
Ability: Rebirth (Allows Pyravi to revive in battle with 1 HP if she faints. However, this ability cannot be used if it has already been used in battle, or if she faints from a 1 hit KO move. This also can't be used if she faints from taking too much damage in short period of time to the point where it exceeds her max HP.)

Accepted.

Name: Adam
Special Trainer: Hes a regular trainer, but enjoys competitive battling with other trainers the most.
Appearance: Adam is a 21 year old 6"4 with short red hair, and normally wears jeans with a black T-shirt.
Traits: Adam is an overall easy going guy who wants the best for his friends and the people around him,That doesnt mean he cant get mad though...
_-----

Pokemon: Clefable
Moves: Calm mind,Moonblast,Soft boiled, THunder wave (Theres a joke here. Can you find it?)
Traits: Magic guard ability. She enjoys fruits, and doesnt move far away from Adam.
Shiny: No.

Name: Adam
Special Trainer: Hes a regular trainer, but enjoys competitive battling with other trainers the most.
Appearance: Adam is a 21 year old 6"4 with short red hair, and normally wears jeans with a black T-shirt.
Traits: Adam is an overall easy going guy who wants the best for his friends and the people around him,That doesnt mean he cant get mad though...
_-----

Pokemon: Clefable
Moves: Calm mind,Moonblast,Soft boiled, THunder wave (Theres a joke here. Can you find it?)
Traits: Magic guard ability. She enjoys fruits, and doesnt move far away from Adam.
Shiny: No.

Accepted! :blush:

Name: kathleen or lee
Special trainer: regulare trainer but does like to draw pokemon.
Appearance: 23 yr. woman. short black hair with it covering her eyes, which are yellow. normaly wears jeans, her combat boots, and a t-shirt.
Traits: freindly and nice to everyone. when angered the most common reaction is to punch somthing, usually a person.

Pokemon: leafeon
Moves: leaf blade, magic leaf, helping hand, gigadrain
Traits: sweet and likes to help other pokemon.
Shiny?: no

Name: kathleen or lee
Special trainer: regulare trainer but does like to draw pokemon.
Appearance: 23 yr. woman. short black hair with it covering her eyes, which are yellow. normaly wears jeans, her combat boots, and a t-shirt.
Traits: freindly and nice to everyone. when angered the most common reaction is to punch somthing, usually a person.

Pokemon: leafeon
Moves: leaf blade, magic leaf, helping hand, gigadrain
Traits: sweet and likes to help other pokemon.
Shiny?: no
Accepted!

Name: Shiro
Special Trainer: Champion
Appearance: Extremley tall and thin with snow white hair and piercing red eyes, he wears a large trench black coat exposing his bare chest. He wears a large red scraf that hangs behing his knees and covers his mouth. Along with combat boots Shiro wears loose leather pants and with a studded black belt
Traits: Shiro is more on the cool and collected side but gets mad easy. He takes pride in his pokemon but that doesnt make him oblivious to the fact that he can loose, but his hard work and determination proves that loss isnt something he takes lighty. He hides the fact he is the current champion to humble himself and often likes to be around low level trainers to watch them grow.

Goodra @ Choice Band
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Power Whip
- Iron Tail

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Hyper Beam
- Mach Punch
- Sludge Wave

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Spikes
- Destiny Bond
- Ice Beam

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 244 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Focus Blast

Luxray @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wild Charge
- Ice Fang
- Superpower
- Volt Switch

I was wondering if i could be a gymleader? if not i could work around this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Gym leader Eli
Town: Wove city (I can change the town if you want)
Traits: Doesn't go easy on trainers, has an extreme hatred for Team Star. Loves his pokemon. Uses water pokemon

Pokemon: Poliwhirl
Ability: Water absorb
Brave Nature
Level: 21 (Is that too high?)
Moves:
-Body slam
-Double slap
-Bubble
-Hyponosis

Pokemon: Slowpoke
Ability: Own tempo
Hidden ability: Regenerator
Timid Nature
Level: 19
Moves:
-Disable
-Water gun
-Confusion
-Yawn

Pokemon: Wooper
Ability: Water absorb
Impish nature
Level: 19
Moves:
-Mud Bomb
-Slam
-Water Gun
-Mud Shot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None of my pokemon are shiny.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Can I be a gym leader too?
Gym leader 1 (Wove City) assuming is taken by the above person
Gym leader 2 (Terl City)
Gym leader 3 (Inpopert City)
Gym leader 5 (Katta City)
Gym leader 4 (Inturn Island)
These are left so maybe the 2nd one or 4th one I could RP as? Also, who are roleplaying as the other gym leaders, I do not see the forms for them anywhere here?

I am going to plan to make get rid of this. I belive that this was not one of my best ideas. If 5 people say that I should keep it I will keep it.

I will like to add the Roleplay will still be active. The only thing gone would be the thread. A new thread will be created and I will add more and better rules, and story. Just a reminder the Roleplay will not be gone forever.