• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ac!D's or Sora's Sprites

SpriteShopUserbar.png

Hi i'm Acid or Sora as some ppl say..
I'm new to this fourm but not to Spriting no-no! :)

Well you can rate,and request some of my Sprites.

I do:
Recolors
SwampxMighty.png

Mixes
NobodyScyvile.png

Chaos
RC.png

Glows
Sentret.png

Revamps
Wigrev.gif

Overworlds
OW.gif

My Pallette Dark Rose
DarkRosePal.gif

Transperency
Heartless and Nobody Pokemon]
NobodyScyvile.png

HeartlessBlazekin.png

Here are some sprites to rate:
GRP.png

Garchomp as Pikachu^^
TorxWish.png

Torterra as Wishcash^^
LaprasxCynda.png

Cyndaquil as Lapras^^
Ralts.png

Ralts as Mudkip^^

That's about it.   :D

Nice sprites. I like 'em. Torterra as Whiscash and Ralts as Mudkip made me laugh. Interesting idea you've got there...
Can you do a Chimchar as Mudkip? I just started wondering what it would look like...

Nice sprites. I like 'em. Torterra as Whiscash and Ralts as Mudkip made me laugh. Interesting idea you've got there...
Can you do a Chimchar as Mudkip? I just started wondering what it would look like...
Now you got me thinkin xD
I'll do it
[quote author=Alpha link=topic=4089.msg54623#msg54623 date=1206813068]
the heartless blaziken is sweet! Can u do a Gengar one?
[/quote]
Hegen.gif

Here you go :D

i've gotta say, i'm a little pissed. a lot of what you have above are recolors, or slightly edited recolors. i'm not saying all, but quite a few. my recolor topic got locked and i got a warning slapped on me.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The fact remains, Finn, that they're not showcasing purely recolours. Some of those up there required more than an ounce of skill, and not just the erase button, though it was probably just the paint can button in your case >.> You got your warning because you broadcasted recolours, and pretty dire ones at that.

>_<

Sorry i wasn't on..

Ill have to do the requests..

List:
Chimchar as Mudkip
Heartless Pikachu

Ill do them now

The fact remains, Finn, that they're not showcasing purely recolours. Some of those up there required more than an ounce of skill, and not just the erase button, though it was probably just the paint can button in your case >.> You got your warning because you broadcasted recolours, and pretty dire ones at that.

lol i dont use the eraser for recoloring thats too hard
i do it the old fashioned way xD

EDIT: 4pikachu4:
hpika.gif

That one was awesome
Mudskipper:
rchim.gif

Totally win =)

*huggles Chimchar as Mudkip* Aw. It's so cute! Thanks! But I wonder what the flame on his rear end is now that it's blue...water? xD

Rate:

I like them all, except for the Ralts one...I don't know why though.

Anyway, do you think you could make a me a Keyblade Heartless...Wait for it...Ditto and a Nobody Bellossom?

Hey, Sora, I have three requests for you, actually, if you don't mind making all three.

Could I have a rose palette Pikachu, the one with the green, blue, and pink.
Also a Pikachu pretending to be Lapras and a Pikachu nobody.

If that is what you call it, the white one, right?

Thanks in advance.

Hmm im sorry...

I forgot about this place because i was mostly using my other computer,
and didnt have it in my browser.

So yeah ill do the requests.

It might take me a bit but ok :D