• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Pokemon Roleplay: Tyrant.

Jewel looked at the medallion that Malphas had. "That seems impotent to them." Jewel said to himself. "I should pick them off one by one. It will make them feel dread, and maybe they will follow me, so I can capture them." Jewel pondered for a small bit. "Alright, you two, go catch the Murkrow, seems easy to do." "Yes, sir!" They the Scraggys said at once. They slid down the hill and one walked up behind Malphas and prepared to knock him out with a punch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shade flew to his house after patrolling for a long time. Right as he landed, a Starly approached him. "Sir?" It asked nervously. "You could call me Shade, it doesn't really matter to me." Shade replied. "Well, Shade, well. We noticed someone went missing recently." Starly said slowly. "Oh, that must be that kid that I let go die in the cold climate, alone." Shade chuckled. "Well, according to many sources, there is a group of Pokemon, who are starting a Rebellion, and a a Pokemon in that group, was a seemingly young Murkrow." Starly said quietly. "What did you just say?" Shade asked. The Starly backed up a bit. "You allowed a Pokemon to Make or Join a Rebellion." Starly said. Shade went into his house, and started screaming at a mirror. He soon flew back out. "Alright, make sure that there are extra guards protecting the border between us and them, we don't want them to come back here if they defeat the commander there, whoever they are." The Starly nodded and flew to gather the soldiers to the boarder.

Sylvie straight away noticed the two Scraggy's. She raised her eyebrows. "Hey...?" She waved uncertainly. "Do you want to join our rebellion?" She asked them politely, not realizing how stupid she had just been.

Beth sang a song to herself as she happily knitted the gloves, sewing a little Fennkin pattern all over it. She had just finished knitting one glove, and she held it up to the scarce light shining through the window. She sighed as snowflakes floated down onto the ground outside. There was barely any light, and it was tons of money to hire an Electric type Pokemon to power up a whole house. She lit up some candles she grabbed out of a cupboard and put them on her desk, which lit up the room. Beth gazed at her creation happily, filled with pride. She sighed happily, forgetting about worrying for Felix and Mira and began to knit the second glove, excited for Mira's reaction to them.

Meanwhile, Mira and Felix were digging in mud and dirt patches around Snowflake Town, searching for rocks, gems and minerals after Felix's decision to not let Mira anywhere near Sharpy Cliffs. Mira was really happy, so happy that she even started to roll around in the mud/dirt. Felix laughed at her cheekiness and pretended to gasp in shock at her behavior. Mira loved Felix as much as she loved Beth, completely showing this as they played games whilst maybe earning money. So far Mira had found a teeny tiny marble rock, whilst Felix had found several shiny gem-like rocks.

The Pawniard and Crabrawler gave up on climbing out of Sharpy Cliffs. They started shouting and yelling for help frantically. "HELP! WE'RE THE TAX COLLECTORS! WE'RE STUCK!" The two shouted in misery, jumping up and trying to scrabble back to the top in a complete failure every time.

The Scraggy who was the one behind the one that was preparing to punch, went over and tried to trip Sylvie, missed and fell onto his back. When he got back up, he attempted again. Jewel looked around, and saw two dangling Pokemon yelling they are Tax Collectors. Jewel started to laugh at their misfortune.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shade finally went into his house, and rested for a bit. He then got up, and grabbed some coins. He walked out, under a disguise, and gave out some of the coins, before going back into his house quickly. "I really hope that I don't die for being somewhat nice." He mumbled to himself, taking off his disguise.

Crow slowly arrived at the place where she found her son. At first, she didn't believe that the Murkrow she was staring at, behind a tree, was her son. That was until she noticed something shiny that the little bird was holding. A small, shiny medallion that she immediately recognised. It was a medallion. Well... The medallion his dear Staraptor left to his son. That's... Malphas! Now she was sure about that. But her joy was interrupted by a Scraggy that was about to attack him. He jumped and started to fly. "Get Down!" Crow shouted.

Malphas stopped looking to his medallion, with all his attention drawn to the new Pokemon that had appeared them. He didn't listen to her at all, completely astonished. "Mom?!" He shouted, completely attending the Honchrow. Yeah, definitely, that Honchrow was her. She still had her shoulder strap with all the things she didn't manage to sell there. He finally heard her advice, and so, he did, though the attack was completely directed to another Pokemon.

Crow stared in horror as the Scraggy attacked. She was so furious that she didn't think about the possible consequences. She just supposed that the Pokemon that was about to attacked Malphas was a wild Pokemon or a thief. Angrily, he stopped flying, only flapping his wings to keep her floating in the air. For a moment, she shouted to the other Pokemon that were close to his son. "What are you waiting for? He is innocent, don't you see?! He's just a child!" She shouted as she started descending quite quickly, using wing attack on the Scraggy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Komodo tried to approach to Jewel's throne and sat there, trying to recover from his injuries. Then, he realized that Cutter was there. He almost had no opportunity to say nothing until he practically had him over him. He didn't mind his sharp claws. He normally used to say that there was almost nothing that could pierce his scales. "Hey, Cutter!" He finally managed to say, still quite angry for the previous attack. "I didn't expect any kind of visit here. What do you want?" He quickly said, trying to make that visit as brief as possible. He didn't want anyone to see him so hurt, so, at that moment, he was trying to feign that he was feeling completely fine. He didn't want to show any sign of weakness, and, at any sign of weakness, the others could easily see you as an easy prey.

The Larvitar and the Gbite finally made all their way up to the Sharpy Cliffs. "Finally." The Gabite said. "Yeah, dude. I'm exhausted." Then, they heard some shouts from nearby Pokemon. Both Pokemon exchanged a quick gaze and went to the point where those shots came from. Their mission was over. "Hey! Both of you are the Tax Collectors, right?" The Larvitar shouted. The Gabite used Dig, reaching the point where the other Pokemon were, creating a tunnel in the rocks, big enough for the Pokemons there to use it. "Need help? Who did this? Or is this simply due to your clumsiness?" The Gabite said.

The first Scraggy fell over from the wing attack badly bruised. The Other Scrafty jumped at Crow, but missed and fell. One Scraggy picked the bruised one up, and ran back towards Old Eclipse Town. Jewel slid down the hill and approached the small group of Pokemon. "Innocent you say." Jewel chuckled. "They was going against the Government. That is not innocence, he should be punished. I have come to do that. So move aside, Birdy." Jewel then grabbed Malphas' wing, and started to pull him.

Sylvie gasped in horror at what had just happened. Her eyes immediately flicked over to Jewel who was grabbing Malphas' wing. "STOP!" She screamed, then went for brawl over brains. She ran backwards and used Moonblast - the power of the luminous, bright pink and purple ball lifted Sylvie into the air for her attack as she let out her signature Moonblast battle cry and shot the Moonblast at Jewel, before floating down and wrapping her ribbons around Malpha's other wing, trying to pull Malphas away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Cutter laughed at Komodo. "Why am I here? Have you NOT NOTICED!? It is boring!" He roared crossly. He was still in the mood to take out his anger on somebody else. "THERE IS NOTHING TO DO!!!!" He bellowed.

Jewel turned around, only to get hit, and fall back laughing crazily. "I just love pain!" Jewel yelled. He got up and looked at the attacker, smiling menacingly. Soon his Darkness kicked in, and Jewel started to walk back to Old Eclipse Town while the group was plunged into darkness. When he exited the darkness, he turned around and his eyes started to light up. They soon Flashed, and activated Soul Steal, and thrust anyone who saw it into a deep, and deadly sleep. He then continued walking back to his town, laughing. "Wow, what a hot shot!" He chuckled.

Sylvie widened her eyes in shock - which was a very bad mistake, and then accidentally stared right into Jewel's eyes - falling asleep immediately, collapsing onto the floor.

Beth finally finished her second glove, and held it to the candle light, then held both gloves to the candle light. She beamed, proud of herself, and filled with pride, she put them both back onto her crafting table. She got up from her chair and went to the small but cosy kitchen, cooking up her very own recipe, a delicious herb stew - where she would make a stew with her own ingredients and then added whatever herbs she could find, which always resulted in a random but yummy stew. She daydreamed happily as she cooked, gazing out of the window whenever she didn't have to be watching the little stove/furnace heating the stew, watching the snowflakes elegantly flutter to the ground. She sighed happily, and when her stew was finished, she kept it in the stove/furnace but lowered the temperature of the candles, cooling the down by blowing it out slightly, so it would stay warm but not set a fire. Before putting it back in the stove/oven, she poured herself a bowl and grabbed a spoon, sitting down at the dining table and daintily sipping the soup, still proud of her gloves.

Jay looked over at Sylvie, seeing her collapsed on the ground. He tilted his head nervously, then nudged her with his paw. "You, uh, you okay?" He asked concernly.
(OOC: lol couldn't respond I went to bed and my phone only said one message XD)

-::-::-::-::-

Snowy arrived at a snow covered rock. "Snowy! What's wrong? Why did you run off like that?" Pop asked from behind her. Snowy turned. Her eyes were clouded with sadness.
"I-I'm sorry Pop. I just have a-a problem with the Tyrant Army." She whimpered. Pop closed her eyes, feeling a pang of sympathy for the Alolan Vulpix, as it reminded her of how upset she was when she saw her parents being taken away.

((OOC: I suppose that Malphas was free from Jewel once he was attacked, so I suppose that he stayed with the rest of the group. If that's not the case, notify to me and I'll change it))

Crow stood silent for a moment. She took the opportunity to approach her son after he was drop due to the attack of the Sylveon. "Look, I have enough overworking just to get enough money to pay your taxes. And I don't mind at all. I have lost my husband and I didn't complain, after all, he only wanted the best for us; but it was his decision and, though I still haven't lost hopes to find him again, he was old enough to do what he thought that it was the best option." She slowly walked, stepping between Jewel and Malphas. She stared at Jewel, trying to look imposing, though she knew that she wouldn't flatten him. Finally, she adjusted her hat. "He is the only important Pokemon that I got now. And I will not allow you to take him from me. I will protect him with my life it is necessary." She looked one last time to Malphas, that was unconscious.

Crow readied Foul Play, but now, all he could see was darkness. He couldn't see anything, so he simply looked around, trying to detect her enemy. With the other wing, he tried to locate her son. When she finally did it, she approached him and covered him with her wing. "You think that a little bit of darkness is enough to scare me?" She shouted thinking that their enemy would be prowling around there. But, in a moment, she simply collapsed. Crow immediately fell asleep with a sharp pain. A silent scream was her last word.

---------------------------------------------------------------​

"Bored?" Komodo laughed, still trying to appear his pain. "I thought that you wouldn't be bored in the desert. I can agree that living in Terrak Fort may be a little boring, but you also have a desert. I thought that deserts would be like a fun-park for Earth type Pokemons like you." He then looked to the Anima Mountains. "How is everything there? Did you manage to cease any type of Resistance? I guess that if you are bored, you can always come here and help Jewel. I... Have heard that there are still a lot of Pokemon that fight against us around here. Or maybe you could go and help Scar. If I am here, that's because Jewel wanted to go out trying to stop some rebels that were around Snowflake Town."

Cutter smirked. "Rebels in Snowflake City?" And without a word, he whizzed off to Snowflake City.

Beth finished her soup and put the bowl into the sink, a smile on her face. She scrubbed it and dried it before putting it into the cupboard, and then went outside. She put her arms up beside her, and took a deep breath of the fresh air, allowing the soft snowflakes to fall onto her fur. She beamed up at the sky and breathed out joyfully. She went back inside her house, grabbed a bucket and then walked over to a nearby lake. She scooped up a bucketful of cold water and took it back to the house, putting it on the side. "Hm...I'd better check on Felix and Mira," She murmured to herself. She put on her coat and then went outside, locking the door this time and setting down one of the paths, looking around for Felix and Mira.

Sylvie was still asleep. She was terrified - she began experiencing horrifyingly frightening nightmares, and flashed red every few seconds, in major pain, her energy being drained. She was asleep, but awake - awake in her nightmares.

Jewel started to arrive at Old Eclipse Town, and saw a flash of dirt hit him. "There goes Cutter." Jewel chuckled. Jewel found an Old Party Hat and a Noisemaker. When he walked in, the few Pokemon that was outside, went inside. He gave the party hat and noisemaker to the Pokemon in the cage, and walked into his Throne Room. "Not so hard, I assume." Jewel said to Komodo. "I was surprised by a fairy type. Don't like them. But, I have no bruises because I am draining their life force, they may die soon." Jewel showed a bruise vanishing. "Alright you can leave now." Jewel moved away from the door to allow Komodo to leave.

Malphas and Crow were sleeping nicely to their death. They didn't notice, but with each new nightmare, his life was drained from their souls. But not all nightmares are about monsters or being captured by humans against your will.

Crow was shaking from time to time. In her nightmare, she just felt dizzy for a moment, closing her eyes. Once she opened them again, Malphas was not on her side: Jewel took him by his neck and was slowly strangling him with one of his hands. New soldiers had appeared around her, and one of them: a Pokemon that she couldn't recognise, covered by darkness itself, only revealing a pair of bright red eyes, jumped from the group of soldiers and captured her, staying over her and grabbing her throat. "I guess that you are not in a good situation to do nothing, right?" The Jewel from her dream said. "Now, your son will be tortured slowly, and you will be forced to watch it, right? And once the Murkrow has reached his limits and you will be supplicating for his life, contemplating each and every single torture I have prepared for him, then, it will be your turn." The Pokemon over Crow maintained her eyes opened, with her head on the ground, while Crow simply stared in horror as Jewel started torturing his son.

On the other hand, Malphas was surrounded by a total darkness. For a moment, he thought that he was blind, until a light appeared. It was a Staraptor. He immediately recognised him. It was his father. Malphas tried to take his medallion, but, when after a few tries, he realised that he didn't have it. The small Murkrow stared at his father, that had fallen, defeated, after fighting. "But... But..." He simply stared as the light disappeared and another one appeared next to him. This time, it was Sylvie. Murkrow approached to the Sylveon, that was severely injured. "I know that you saw me how I was being dragged along the Pawniard and the Crabrawler... And you didn't do anything." Malphas started to shout. "But... I didn't know that..." The light went out, and one appeared behind the Murkrow. His mother appeared there. "You hurt me. I didn't want this to happen. And it was all your fault. Your father went away because of you. You escaped and, once i found you, they took us. This is all your fault!" The Honchrow said. Malphas started crying. "Sorry! I didn't want this to happen, but..." The light went out. He blinked, and, once he opened his eyes again, he was surrounded by the Staraptor, the Sylveon and the Honchrow, all of them saying "It is your fault. All of us are here because of you!" Malphas closed his crying eyes and shouted in horror. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I never wanted this to happen!" The other Pokemon simply repeated the same thing, again and again. The Murkrow started to sob. "Please, make it stop!"

-------------------------------------------------------------​

Komodo saluted Jewel. "It was about time." He said, calmed, as he always ways, though this time his voice seemed to be more exhausted. "Well, finally some good news then. I guess that it's more than enough for now." Then, he looked to the horizon. "Though you took the fun part. I expected more... Resistance. Now Cutter has gone there for nothing. At least we almost had no soldiers defeated, right? The new soldiers that we managed to convince to join us are still training." He closed his eyes and started to caress his chin slowly. "Bah... Too many questions for now. And this place is kinda creepy if you ask me. I don't know how you managed to live here. I'll return to The Cauldron soon. I'll stay here for some more hours, waiting if I have any news about the tax collectors." He lied, waiting just for his injuries to recover. "Then, I'll come back there."

Beth walked past houses and Pokemon who were busy with their everyday lives as she walked around, looking around for Felix and Mira. She knew they'd be okay - but she needed to just check, for sure. She was looking over at the Sharpy Cliffs, where she saw a Sylveon, Honchkrow, Murkrow and Pyroar standing by a fallen tree. She noticed the Sylveon, Honchkrow and Murkrow were either unconscious or asleep. This perked her interest but also filled her with dreadful worry as she walked over. She stood in front of the Pokemon, peering at them all. She poked the Sylveon with her stick. "Hello?" She asked in her gentle, soft tone. She raised her eyebrow when the Sylveon suddenly flashed a dark red, and it's fur colors turned paler. "Huh?" She murmured. She then poked the Murkrow with her stick, then the Honchkrow. "You guys okay?" She muttered. She was confused. The three Pokemon seemed to be sleeping, and flashed red every few seconds, their colors fading. Beth was extremely worried - she had no idea what had happened to them.

Beth ran off, desperate to find Felix. "FELIX! FELIX! MIRA?" She shouted hastily. She eventually found them by a pit of mud, Mira rolling around in it and Felix laughing. Felix turned to her and saw Beth's horrified face. His smile disappeared. "What's wrong?" He asked, worried.
Beth stared still, Mira unaware that Felix had stood up and was no longer laughing at her cheekiness.
"Three Pokemon are being tortured by Jewel's nightmare sleep thingy! They might die!" She cried. Felix's eyes widened in shock.
"Where's that kind Mienshao? She babysat Mira once, she can do it again!" Felix babbled quickly. Beth hastily pointed to a house nearby, and Felix picked up Mira and knocked on the Mienshao's door, panicking. The Mienshao appeared at the door, looking confused. "Ye -"
"No time to explain! Please take care of Mira!" Felix babbled, dropping Mira into the Mienshao's arms. Mienshao looked nearly as confused as Mira did - both were EXTREMELY confused.
Felix and Beth sprinted down a hill and then over the snowy grass, stopping in front of the three Pokemon - the Sylveon, Honchkrow and Murkrow, all still sleeping, shaking and flashing red.
"This is definitely Jewel's work," Felix muttered, panicking.
"I'll use Flamethrower and you use Hydro Pump at the same time on them all! We HAVE to try wake them up!" Beth wailed. Felix nodded, also panicking.
They both charged up their attacks to full power and let out their massively powerful attacks, and when the two beams of water and fire combined, it made a beautiful pink-purple color. The attacks hit the three Pokemon and stood back, hoping and praying they would all wake up.

"Well, whatever." Jewel chuckled. "Well, there is the off chance they wake up from some random Pokemon or something. But still, Cutter would finish them off, they would be drained after that. If Cutter fails, lets see how Scar would do." Jewel walked out, and grabbed the Mandibuzz from the cage, and dragged them to the Waste Lands, and throws them into the Poison water to die. Jewel laughed at this, before walking back to the Town.

Malphas was the first one to wake up. He yawned. Still tired, with his eyes almost closed, he could see his the other Pokemon around him. He saw his mother too, but, instead, he turned to the Sylveon and started to push her gently with his wings. "Oh, Sylvie, please... Wake up." His nightmares totally left a mark on him; a scar that made him remembered bad old times and the actual fear of being alone, with no friends due to his decisions.

His mother was the next one of leaving that torment. She immediately opened her eyes and approached Malphas to hug him. "Oh, Malphas... I am so happy that you are still alive! Why did you do that?" Malphas, still worried, returned the hug, but quickly got out of her wings and continued pushing Sylvie. "It's a long story mom... But I don't want to follow orders from the ones that are demanding us more and more and that are literally trying to kill us now." Crow left her son, still worried about her, but turned and went to talk to Beth and Felix. "Are you the ones that... Saved us? Oh, praise be to Arceus! I am so grateful that you saved my son and me." She returned again. "And I guess that the Pyroar from there, too..." She turned again to the Shiny Greninja and the Braixen. "Can I... Make something for... You? As a way to return the favour? Oh, wait..." She opened her shoulder strap and left all her merchandise on the snow. "I'm a merchant. I go to the other cities and try to sell things. Take all the berries, scrolls, gems, books, orbs... That you want. This will be never enough to recompensate you."

-----------------------------------------------------
Kommo went next to Jewel and stared as the poor Mandibuzz simply drowned in those toxic waters. The Kommo-o simply growled and looked at another site as he still heard the suffering shouts from that Mandibuzz. Then, he remembered the Vullaby. He cleared his throat and said firmly: "Her son is not going to have her same destiny, isn't she? It's enough with her punishment, and I'm pretty sure that she will never forget about this. And she doesn't deserve the same destiny of her mother. It would be completely unfair! She is just a little girl that I'm pretty sure that has learned the lesson."

Sylvie woke up slowly, pain all over. She staggered up, trying to shake off the terrifying nightmares she had. She felt dizzy and nauseous, but then realized she had actually woken up. She looked behind her to see that Crow and Malphas had also woken up. She then looked forwards, and gasped when she saw a Shiny Greninja - but mainly her focus was on the Braixen. "B-Beth?" She whispered in shock.

Beth turned to the Honchkrow who was offering her wares. She chuckled at this kind offer, as Felix stood there awkwardly. He was pretty much a loner while Beth was more chatty and sociable. "No thanks," She said with a smile. "I mean, all we did was hurt you to wake you up. Besides, I'd feel so guilty taking the stuff you have bought or made to sell for a living." She explained with a smile. She then heard her name being said and turned to the Sylveon who had woken up and said it. Beth was completely confused, wondering how the Sylveon knew her name - then she remembered. "You're that Sylveon! The one I...oh my God," She whispered, overwhelmed with happiness to see the Sylveon. She had flashbacks from when she would train her and teach her fighting techniques. She remembered meeting her when she was crying at the Snowflake City hospital center. The Sylveon looked quite weak, but Beth gave her a hug. "I remember you!" She cried with joy. (Not actually crying, just different word for 'said' if you think she's actually crying tears XD) The Sylveon remained on the spot, not moving, but smiling. Beth stopped the hug and then turned to the Murkrow and Honchkrow.
"Sorry, sorry, are you okay? Are you all okay - no, I'm dumb, you're not okay. I'll take you to the hospital center over there - you all seem pretty hurt," She babbled, worried and annoyed that she'd completely forgotten about the mother and son while she was focusing on the Sylveon.

Sylvie smiled weakly as she was hugged, then they broke apart. Sylvie felt so happy, reunited with the Braixen she knew and loved. Beth then offered to take them all to the hospital center. Sylvie turned to Malphas and Crow and glanced at them both. "If you're going, I'll go," Sylvie said, trying to not seem weak. She couldn't help it though - she was really hurt and just felt so weak. I mean, her life force WAS drained after all.

Malphas cried happily when he saw that his friend was awake again. "Oh, I am so happy!" He shouted with joy. In the meantime, Crow was picking up again all her products. "Maybe you attacked us, but you also save us due to that. I am talking very seriously. I owe you a very big one. You have saved me and my son. Please, there must be something I can do for you." The Honchrow said as she was still trying to keep her awake. She was too weak, probably like the rest of the affected Pokemon, yet still, she seemed to be recovering strengths from somewhere. Probably, she was too grateful that she wasn't caring about herself.

Malphas turned around just to see as Sylvie and the Braixen were happy to see each other. "Is that... Your friend?". The Murkrow said, with his glassy eyes. "I am...Happy t..." Suddenly, he fainted. He wasn't a victim of Jewel's ability, but he was quite tired. Enough tired to simply close his eyes and fell to the ground. He gave all his last strength to make sure that Sylvie was OK. After all, he was still a child, and Jewel's ability was terribly dangerous. Crow stared in horror, almost crying, as her son collapsed. "Malphas! No, you can't do this to me!" She said, flying quickly to him and taking him with her eyes, "Please! Wake up!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

The Kommo-o growled and approached Serene. "Are you gonna say him what he should do!?" He asked angrily. "I want to remember that we are not monsters." He shouted to everyone around him, so all the soldiers and practically all Pokemons near him could hear properly. "Our mission is just to make sure that we have the control of this area in the name of our leader. Or shall I remember that war is over? You can do what you want with the rebels, but I won't allow that innocent Pokemon, no matter if they are children, elders or relative of those rebels, are hurt in their name too." Komodo turned again and stayed close to the Vullaby, with a serious face. "She has suffered enough, and I am sure that she has learned her lesson." He repeated again, trying to protect the small bird.

Sylvie and Beth stared in shock (more Sylvie in shock than Beth, however) as the small bird collapsed. Sylvie felt like she could collapse any minute as well, but for the sake of the people around her, and partly to show she was tough, she tried to hold herself up. Sylvie stood frozen in her spot as Crow went over to Malphas in worry. She felt her eyes drooping low, and everytime she blinked her eyes would stay shut for way longer than usual. She felt weak and tired. Beth felt helpless at this moment.
"I think you three should get some sleep," Beth hesitated to say, although she did in the end. "Hey, where's your home? Me and Felix can take you home. Felix can carry Malphas, and I can help you Crow," Beth offered politely. Sylvie couldn't help but notice that she wasn't offered to be helped - but then she remembered she was keeping her pride and toughness and trying to pass off that she didn't feel weak and tired. Felix continued to stand next to Beth awkwardly, awaiting a reply from the mother bird and son bird.

"Oh no." Jewel assured Komodo. He then opened the cage, allowing the Pokemon to be set free. "I let teh children go. They grow up not to do it, and see their parents punished. They do not want to do it, so they do not. Imprinting it into their young minds is important. And regarding the war, it is not over. In any kind of society there will always be a group attempting to destroy it, the high taxes cause more people to get riled up." Jewel chuckled a bit. "Look, the world is not fair, you do something a bit wrong, and you get huge punishments. Back in your 'Perfect Town', everyone supports you. Well, welcome to the most evil town buddy. Before we toke over, it was already dangerous. More Dangerous then now! I make an example of what happens if you revolt, no one will do it then. Unlike where murderers, and criminals will only be put in a jail cell for a while. That teaches people, they can get away with it. I also love pain, so it is a Win Win for me." Jewel walked back into town, and going back into his Throne Room.

Malphas was still unconscious. Crow stopped staring at his little son, turned and looked at Beth and Felix. "We are from Windy Hills, so I guess that returning there is not an option."The Honchrow started to approach both of them, still with her son between her wings. She was walking in a quite awkward way, probably due to her fatigue. "Roads are quite dangerous. I guess that we won't make it through." She stumbled in the last moment, falling over Beth. Immediately, she stood again, slowly and with mechanic movements. She let out a brief sigh. "I... I am sorry. I guess that, even with help, we are not in a proper condition to return our home."

---------------------------------------------------------------
Komodo closed his eyes. After some seconds, he started to laugh. "I guess that you are doing a great job around here. Maybe we disagree on a few points, but... I guess that, as long as your methods are working, I can't complain at all." He continued, forgetting completely about the ambush that some of the local rebels did before. Then, he opened his eyes and saw the tax collectors and the other soldiers that were looking for them. "Well, keep on going then. Now, I shall return to The Cauldron. You can come whenever you want." Komodo said as he approached the other Pokemon, starting his way up to The Cauldron.

Beth frowned sadly. "I'll take you to that hospital center. You can rest there," Beth told them. She wouldn't take no for an answer. She stared sadly at the unconscious Murkrow as Sylvie wobbled unsteadily on her feet, her legs feeling like jelly and her head spinning (spinning right right right round!)

Meanwhile, Cutter was quickly approaching Snowflake City. "Those rebels will be my food!" He growled to himself as he speedily rolled across the Sharpy Cliffs, curled up in his scaly ball.

Crow nodded slowly. She was suddenly quite weakened and tired. Still, the Honchrow approached Beth even more, still with her son between her wings. "I... Thanks a lot, really. I probably can't do anything to satisfy all the things that you are doing... For us. If you don't mind, can anyone carry my bag with all my products?" She asked quietly. Then, she looked to the Sylveon and started to inspect her closely, keeping her eyes on her. "You..." She said, still with a tired voice, but it sounded quite... Suspicious too. "What... Since when you know my son? I mean... Why was he so... Worried?"

-----------------------------------------------
The Kommo-o accompanied the tax collectors and his soldiers returning to The Cauldron. He took some of their bags with money and went directly to the castle, where he left the bags in the treasure room. Then, he walked around the city, trying to find the Hakamo-o that left in charge.

"I will," Felix offered as he picked up the Honchkrow's wares. Beth nodded with a smile as the Crow agreed to go to the hospital center. The Honchkrow then stared at Sylvie.
-
Sylvie looked back at Crow tiredly, before avoiding eye contact and watching Malphas sadly. She felt so weak and sleepy she could barely remember how she met Malphas. "Um...We met when...I was being...dragged to...The Cauldron?...and...wait, no...After I escaped them...we met?" She murmured slowly, taking great pauses after every few words. Just talking exhausted her, and she felt dangerously near to collapsing. "Can...we go...to the...ho - s- pital now?" She asked, sounding drunk although she wasn't.

Jewel walked back to the throne room, and looked at the few drops of blood on the floor. "Looks like he got into a fight." Jewel said to himself, before sitting on his throne. "Guards, go see if anyone is around here." Jewel told his guards. They then walked out to check the perimeter.

"Yeah... The S...Ylveon is... Right." Crow said, still holding Malphas with all the strengths she still had. Crow was quite curious about Sylvie. She had never seen her son so worried with other Pokemon. Definitely, she wanted to know what was happening between the two of them. "I'll go with... Was it... Felix, right?" The Honchrow asked. Probably, it was not the best moment, but she felt like Beth and Sylvie had to talk about several things. "I think... I can carry my son. So......... No need to worry." She said, with a very tired tone, yet still, softness and affection could be easily found each time she talked about her son. Malphas was breathing very slowly, still, doing his best to survive. "Is the hos...pital far?" Crow asked once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

The Kommo-o finally found a small group of soldiers led by a Hakamo-o. He could still hear some commentaries, such as "The Lava Lakes are cleared" or "The entrance of the city is safe". The Kommo-o approached the leader of the group. At first, she was a little nervous, confused. "F-f-fa..." The Kommo-o changed his expression again, now turning more serious and scary. "I mean... Commander. Everything is safe. We had a little revolt, but nothing that we couldn't handle. The responsible and rebels are now jailed in the jail of the Lava Lakes." Komodo nodded, determined. "Good job, now all of you can go to rest. I'll take care of my job here again." The group of soldiers and the Hakamo-o nodded, leaned a little as a signal of respect and continued their way."

Beth looked at Crow with a warm smile. "It's just over here, don't worry," She reassured the worrying Honchkrow. Felix nodded to Beth and Beth nodded back. Felix began to run to the hospital with Crow's wares and Beth looked at Crow worried, worried that she would not be able to hold Malphas in the state she was in. She awkwardly stood next to Crow and started walking, awkwardly beckoning Crow and Sylvie to follow. Sylvie staggered slowly behind, her eyes practically closed as she walked.

Cutter arrived at Snowflake Town and rolled around everywhere curled up in his rough, scaly ball, looking out for any people who looked like rebels. He felt angry and vicious, like he could pounce on anybody who so much as glanced out him.

"Oh well, I'm gonna go to Cutter," Serene said, as she jumped in the air and dissappeared into the air to Snowflake Town and in front of Cutter. "Sup my dude."

Jewel saw Serene preparing to jump. "Wait you are helping me right now!" Jewel yelled before she was gone. "Wow its so hard to get good help these days." Jewel sighed, and started to walk around the village for some exercise. When he got to the center of the town, he looked into the empty cage for a moment, before walking past it. He grabbed random items along the way to add to his Throne Room.

Crow followed Beth. She was walking in a quite irregular rhythm, following a curved path. She wasn't able to move properly. Her movements were mechanical, though clumsy and erratic. And the cold of Snowflake Town was not helping to improve her situation. Suddenly, Crow felt that she couldn't keep on moving, but she had to. She didn't know what was happening. It was true that she felt quite tired after waking up from that nightmare, but all her energies started to fade when Malphas fell unconscious. But she couldn't stand it. She fell to the snow, still covering Malphas, trying to keep him warm. "I... I am sorry." She said, trying to get up, though she immediately fell again. She started to breathe painfully, with lots of difficulties. "I can't... Continue." She opened her wings, revealing Malphas. "Please, heal him. I... I will... I will eventually arrive there. I think... That I just need to rest... A little." She said, closing her eyes. "And you..." Said to the Sylveon. "Promise me... To take care of... Him, if I can't." She finally said. She knew that the Fairy Type should be very important for her son.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Komodo roared. Immediately, a bunch of soldiers appeared in front of him. He started to analyze them closely. When he finished, he pointed to a Lucario. "You... Take some soldiers from the training school and lead them to Snowflake Town. The best way to learn is practising what they have learned. I've heard that there some type of Rebellion there. I want those insurgents to be punished." The Lucario nodded and did as the the Kommo-o commanded.

Sylvie couldn't bear to see this moment. She closed her eyes and collapsed in the snow, unable to hold herself up any longer. Beth stared, heartbroken. She couldn't see the poor Pokemon like this. "Felix, help me," She muttered, beckoning Felix to pick the Honchkrow and Beth to pick up the Murkow. Felix gently picked up the Honchkrow out of the snow as Beth carefully lifted the Murkrow, sheltering it from the cold with her fluffy orange fur. Felix then wrapped it's scarf tongue around Sylvie and lifted it onto his shoulder. Beth held the Murkrow close, knowing the poor Honchkrow, being its mother, would want to keep him safe. "Please, just hold on," Beth begged the Honchkrow, Murkrow and Sylveon, as Felix and her ran to the hospital center hastily.
They reached the hospital shelter in no more than twenty seconds, and Beth ran down the little stone steps first, followed by Felix, with Sylvie and Crow.
"HELP!" Beth cried as she burst into the stone room, with little hospital beds, some boxes with berries and bandages, large wooden bucket of refreshing river water, nabbed from Windy Hills, and many other helpful appliances and objects that the three Blissey's running the little shelter had. One of the Blissey's turned away from the sick Pidgey who was being treated and turned to Beth and Felix. "Yes -? Oh dear!" She gasped as she rushed over to Beth and Felix, the Pidgey falling asleep.
"These three, I am pretty, almost definitely sure were drained of their life energy from Jewel! Please help them! Please!" Beth wailed, holding out the little unconscious Murkrow. Blissey nodded, as another of the Blissey's also rushed over, while the other was trying to help an injured Axew. "Please place them all on a bed," The second Blissey told them with a sympathetic, sad face. The first one helped Beth lower the little Murkrow onto a bed beside the Axew. Then they put the Honchkrow onto a bed, followed by taking Sylvie, who was also unconscious and placing her on a bed.
"Drained life energy, you say?" The first Blissey asked, as the third Blissey also went over to them.
"Yes," Felix replied briefly, who looked upset from the whole situation. He was a softie - he hated seeing hurt and injured people. He looked like he was gonna cry. "Felix, if you're gonna cry, go outside," Beth whispered softly. Felix nodded, and worrying about the three Pokemon, he went up the little stone steps and out of the little underground hospital center.
The three Blissey's each went over to the three Pokemon, laying a small, ragged, but soft blanket on each of them to warm them up. The first Blissey went over to the Honchkrow. "Are you okay dear? Food? Water?" She asked gently, as the second Blissey tried warming the Pokemon up by lighting up small torches around the room, shutting the door to the hospital center as the third Blissey quickly made sure the Pidgey and Axew were fine, before checking on the Murkrow and Sylvie, making sure they weren't injured.
"Is it okay if we try wake them up, dear?" The third Blissey asked Crow. "They may need food and water, might give them a little energy back, then they can rest."

Crow slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes were still getting used to the light. "Where... Where am... I?" She said, still with a low and tired tone. After blinking several times, she noticed the Blisseys. "What... What are you talking?" She didn't realize where she was at all, but she panicked when she didn't see Malphas, her dear son, near her. "Malphas?!" She shouted, standing quite awkwardly. "Where is my son?! I want to see him!" She continued, yelling until she finally noticed that her son was in a near bed, and that she was in the hospital the Braixen and the Greninja told them they would carry them. She collapsed again, weakened, tired, exhausted. "S...Sorry." After a few seconds of silence, the Honchrow continued talking. "Yeah... Do whatever you think is better for him... For... Them." She managed to say, still embarrassed for her little show, closing her eyes again. "Please, take care of them first."

The Kommo-o was expecting the Lucario he had sent before at the entrance of The Cauldron. After almost an hour later, the soldier appeared with an Alolan Sandshrew, two Bronzors, a Vanillite and a Gothorita. "Mmm..." He continued saying. "Interesting choices... May I ask why?" The Lucario stood a little confused but eventually answered. "Well, Snowflake Town is quite a cold place, so Ice Type Pokemon should have an advantage there. And so do the Steel Pokemons, I.. Exactly don't know why... And of course, Psychic Pokemon due to the strange aura that flows around there." The Kommo-o smiled. "Well, if you are so sure, go and help Scar... And maybe Cutter, that I think is still around there." He stood motionless, as the group of soldiers said goodbye and started to go to Snowflake Town.

Beth stood in the corner of the little but cosy hospital center, feeling sad. She felt like she could feel the Honchkrow's pain, although it had never happened to her. She would've hated her little Mira to be hurt, or injured, or have anything wrong with her at all. She felt so bad for the three - especially the Honchkrow and Murkrow, seeing the mother's panic about her dear son. She zoned out for a while, thinking about how lucky she and Felix were, with their bundle of joy, Mira.

All three Blissey's watched, worried, as the Honchkrow had a slight melt down. "Don't worry dear, you just relax. We will take care of them and you," The first Blissey reassured Crow with a gentle smile. The second Blissey went over to Malphas, and the third went over to Sylvie.

The first Blissey stood at the foot of Crow's bed. "Don't worry - there are three of us. Your son and the Sylveon will be taken care of, as well as you." She assured her again with a merry smile. "Food? Water? Or shall I leave you to sleep?" She asked politely, worried about the three Pokemon - two collapsed out of three. It was depressing - although the three Blissey's had to deal with it all the time. They enjoyed helping people though - it was their job, and they enjoyed seeing the people who went to the hospital center turn up injured/sick/hurt/ill and turn out leaving the hospital completely fine.

The second Blissey who was next to Malphas' bed was trying to wake him up so she could give him food and water, then leave him to rest. The Blissey sat on a little stool next to the little Murkrow's bed.
"Hello?" She whispered softly, hoping the small bird would wake up. "Hey, you're fine. You're at a little hospital center, and we'll make you better! You'll be fine! Just please wake up, please? You can have some tasty berries - we have lots! You can take your pick!" She whispered to him in a babyish voice, trying her best to stay gentle to not scare the little bird away. He could be terrified when he woke up, so the Blissey wanted to make sure he'd be fine.

The third Blissey went over to Sylvie, who was unconscious with one of the hospital's soft, ragged blankets half over her body and a half over her face. The Blissey shook the Sylveon's head gently, trying to wake her up. "Wake up, please!" She exclaimed in a sing song voice. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" The Blissey sang in a shrill tone. Sylvie's eyes opened slowly, the grey, stone ceiling welcoming her back into the world. But, when she looked forward into a Blissey's massive face, she screamed. A really, really loud, high pitched shriek.

The Blissey looked appalled and stared at her wide eyed. So did the other two Blissey's, as Sylvie, who was terrifed of hospitals, and didn't realize it until now, was leaping out of the bed and bursting through the door, scrambling up the stairs. Through the thin ceiling, you could hear her slipping and sprinting across the icy, snowy paths of Snowflake City.

The three Blissey's looked completely shocked. They stood there, frozen, as the open door blew the cold air inside. "I'll get her," The third Blissey muttered as the two stared on in surprise, the third Blissey running up the stairs, and then you could hear her running across the slippery paths of Snowflake City in a desperate attempt to help the terrified Sylveon.

Sylvie woke up completely terrified. She had never been in a hospital before, and she had sad flashbacks of seeing her family, all bandaged up, sick and injured, laying in the hospital beds before. Before she could properly think, she had screamed and sprinted as fast as she could out of the hospital. She was now running across Snowflake City, terrified, exhausted, feeling very weak. She heard the Blissey behind her and turned around a corner. She felt like collapsing again, the feeling fighting its way back to her very quickly, and she felt very dizzy once again. She continued running though - she wouldn't let the Blissey get her. She ended up getting very far away from the Blissey, so she stopped near a river and drank some water, before hopelessly giving up and collapsing in the snow again. She felt so wierd - she didn't really feel emotions - but when they were strong - such as feeling very terrified and then feeling like collapsing - they got to her, but she wasn't really thinking. She couldn't think. She felt so wierd, but she snapped these thoughts back inside the cupboard and collapsed, losing all feelings of being awake, and also losing all emotions.

"I guess that... Some water, please." Crow said, still with her eyes closed. She couldn't stand her actual situation, but she couldn't do more. She needed to rest. She only opened her eyes once the Sylveon tried to escape from the hospital. She stared at her a few seconds until she was out of her sight and closed them again. "What...?" She whispered to herself.

Malphas, on the other hand, was still unconscious. Maybe it was because he probably was one of the youngest members of that group, or probably because he was still quite weak and was not prepared for the dangers of fighting against the Tyrants, but he was in a critical situation. He was out of that world: he couldn't hear or "feel" anything. He was only having nightmares again: Jewel' shiny eyes staring at him. Malphas was feeling very inferior, powerless; frightened. He started to shiver in his bed.

A small shadow danced across the wall as a small pokémon raced along side the cliffs, living just outside of snowflake town it scarred him that one day he wound be caught by their commander or any troops.

Pyre laughed as he was racing along side the wind, but suddenly stopped "Uh was it here or the other way?" placing his small paw in front of him he felt no ground "Yes! I got it right this time!"

Normally in the past the youngster would fall down the cliff and into the river below, but not today he was working hard on getting it right.

While some journeys have got quite dicey another has only just began.
"I will find the you... mum.. dad" (I'm Irish so I say mum instead of mom) "I will avenge you! and make whoever took you pay for what they did!" the lonely Prinplup stood up began to shed a few tears before breaking out and weeping until he stopped "no Cliomh pull yourself together" he murmured "you need to get out there and pick up the shattered pieces of what is left of you" he then put his flipper over the top of his necklace and made an oath to his parents and then after about a minute he began to waddle to a small rocky cave where he last saw the Houndoom scum, Cliomh then picked up a slightly deformed Oran berry and swallowed it hole, after that he began to plod along down the road and into the next route, from where he was Cliomh could see all sorts of Pokémon kacuna, Metapod, Pidgey and even a young Dratini, Cliomh sniggered and then began to gently shake his head whilst smiling to himself before going over to a old gnarled tree which had been made into quite a comfortable home, inside sat a frail old Pokémon its a Venusaur!

Last edited:
Malphas woke up finally. He was still feeling tired. "Where am I?!" He said nervously, still irascible and restless due to his nightmares. He started to get calmed when he saw her mother in a near bed, sleeping. He flew a little next to her. "Hey! Mom! Are you alright?" He said, shily, like if he knew that she was not good. The Honchrow opened her eyes a little. "Malphas!" She finally said. "Yeah, just a little... Tired." Crow continued, closing her eyes again. "And... We need to talk when I am feeling better. Don't you think that you were going to get out of this without a little speech, do you?" She said. "Yes..." Malphas answered, very serious. The little Murkrow was feeling tired, but, probably due to his youngness, at the same time was feeling kinda active. He inspected the rest of the room, trying to identify her friend. He kept looking, but he couldn't find her. He looked to one of the Blisseys. "Excuse me, have you seen a Sylveon around here?"