• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

a new job

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ther is a new job calld e.g.g. it is on emerald well the job is to have an emty box in the pokecenter on a pokemon game(emerald/shappire/ruby)and gust fill it upwith eggs frome the day care
but note if you make in asom descovery then send me a privet messeg
but to jon gust tell me :wink:

well i just made a descovery of breeding pokemon well first do a blaziken and lotad but thay bothe have to be holding heart scale then put them in the pokemon day care :twisted: 1 day later take out the egg then put it
in a box that spells e.g.g then take the heart scale that blaziken is holding
it well be a light ball :wink:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
First off, don't double post. That's what the edit button's for.

Secondly, I'm not exactly sure how to respond to this topic because I seriously don't know what you're talking about. I've tried to understand it, but failed. I doubt I'm the only one who feels that way either.

In the future please try using captials and periods. Even just adding periods would make a world of difference. If people can't read what you're writing it might as well be spam.

Thirdly, if you're going to make something up, make it believable, at least. The thing you posted about Blaziken and Lotad breeding... no. They're not even in the same egg group. They can't breed, no matter how hard you try. Also, eggs are produced from the breeding center based on a certain number of steps, not a length of time. Even if you ignore all that, Blaziken and the Light Ball have absolutely nothing to do with each other, and I highly doubt that if you put the egg in a box named "E.G.G" would change what Blaziken is holding.

A

Anonymous

Well SORRY. Im sorry for posting somthing that happend gees.
As for the understanding i just tipe to fast.Iwill tipe slower.
But as for the job ITS COOL and ..... man thes happins evry time i
post.Well wat the thing is is bredding pokemon if you had a descovery
you would tell me.Sorry

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
And it'll keep happening until you actually bother to read the rules. Until then, stop wasting our time.

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.